Strangers, Are We Though?

Story Info
Two strangers decide to meet but they were in for a surprise.
1.7k words
3.26
7.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached home and laid down on my bed. It was a long day. My teammates completely stopped working on the project we were supposed to complete before the end of the semester. I'm left doing the work of 6 people. When I talked to the three girls in the group today, they said they would beg the teacher for the grades instead and that they don't care. I decided to stop thinking about it, went and took a shower, and fired up my laptop. I opened an anonymous online chatting website and I started looking for women to talk to. I normally don't have preferences about the kind of women I want to talk to here but that day, I felt like I wanted an Indian woman. I changed my tags and I waited for it to match me with someone.

The first match is a woman.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"What's up?"

"Nothing much, what about you?"

I'm quite horny but I don't know how to take the conversation towards that. This has always been my problem.

"Same. Where are you from?"

"I'm from Hyderabad."

What? Not only is it an Indian woman but it's someone from my own city.

"I'm from Hyderabad as well!!"

"Oh that's great. How old are you?"

This is always a tricky question. Most girls want guys to be of a particular age. I didn't want to miss this chance so I tried my level best to understand what she wants before telling her any information about myself.

But as I started typing something,

"Hey never mind. I want us to stay anonymous. I don't want us to know anything about each other. Isn't it hot?"

Anonymous? Hot? What is going one? But maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Maybe she is ugly so she doesn't want to share anything with me? What if it's my sister?

Loads of thoughts are rushing into my head.

"Deal?" she texted.

"Yes, deal."

"Yayyy!!"

"This is a cliche question but, what are you expecting from me?"

I instantly regretted sending this message. What was I thinking?

"Hmmm let's see. I'm horny. I want someone to talk to about my weird sexual fantasies and fetishes. And I want to sext obviously. What about you?"

Perfect!

"Normal chat, occasional role-playing, trading pics, discussing fantasies... Honestly, I'm down for Anything."

Normal chat? Seriously?

I didn't get a reply for a couple of minutes and I panicked. Suddenly, a link popped in the chatbox. I clicked it. It's a picture of a single tit. Is it her tit? Of course, it is her tit. It is a close-up shot of her tit. Her skin is very fair. What's her size, 32DD probably? The nipple was dusky pinkish in color. It's the kind of tit you'd love to suck.

What am I supposed to do now, send her my dick's pic? I made sure I locked the door and I pulled down my trousers. It was rock hard. I held it in my hand and I took a picture. I uploaded it and I sent it to her.

"Fuck all the talking. Wanna meet tomorrow? My parents are out of town and I'm home alone."

Really? Can I? Is this all even real?

"Yeah, I'm down."

"Great! Let's not talk anymore then, I element of surprise about what kind of man you are gets me off."

She sent me the address.

"We can meet at 4:00 in the evening maybe?"

"Yeah sure. Do you want to give me your phone number just in case?" I asked.

"No. Bye."

She just left. That was so hot. But I still don't know a lot of things about this, if it's a guy or a girl for one thing. I decided to give it a shot. I mean, what's there to lose?

I slept without masturbating although I was very horny. It's been almost a week since I masturbated which is a good thing according to me because I felt the dick is fresh and will perform well. At least that's what I thought.

The next day felt like an eternity. The address she sent was an hour away, an hour and a half if you take the traffic into account. I reached the place by 3:50. It was a cluster of apartments. It took me a few minutes to search for and reach her place. I was excited but nervous. Why is the air weird?

"COMING" I heard a scream. I heard the sound of the locks and the door opened. Well, damn. That's a hot girl. This would've been perfect but it is ruined due to the fact that the girl standing in front of me is a girl from my project group. Fuck me.

"PRIYANKA?"

"What the fuck? Why are you here? I'm busy right now you have to leave."

"Why? Are you waiting for someone by chance?"

"What? ... Wait. Oh no. This is embarrassing".

"Tell me about it."

She let me go in. I sat in a chair in the living room and she sat in front of me on a sofa. We have been sitting like that for the past 15 minutes without a word.

"Uhm, do you want me to leave?"

"You can if you want to."

"So I can stay if I want to?"

The thought for a second. "I mean, won't it get weird. And honestly, do you wanna have sex with me?"

What do you mean? You are one of the most beautiful girls I know. Shit attitude but beautiful girl. Of course, I'd want to fuck you bitch.

I went and sat next to her, my hands slowly rubbing her thighs "Of course I'd stay".

I wanted to kiss her but I honestly didn't know what I had to do.

"That cock. I want it." She slid her hand into my thighs and started groping my dick. That's a solid six and a half inches for sure." she said.

I put my hand on her neck and I pulled her in for a kiss. She pressed her lips against mine and pushed her tongue in. She tasted good, almost as if she did something to make sure she tastes nice. I wonder how I taste.

I held her hair and I pulled her hair back gently as we kissed.

Her hair was in a single braid, the best to fulfill my hair pulling fetish.

I have always fantasized about her. Although I started with nice sensual sex, it quickly changed to rough fantasies ever since we were in the same team. I always wanted to fuck this bitch so hard she'd not walk a couple of days due to the soreness. But then again, she's too cute for me to punish her like that.

I pulled out of the kiss and I pulled her head back by her hair. I started kissing her neck, gently biting as I explored her neck. She smelled so good. Why do girls always smell so good?

I pulled her onto me and made her sit on my lap, her back facing me so that I can grope her as I kiss her. She was wearing a t-shirt and boxers. I fondled her tits. I could feel her nipples poking out. I rubbed her nipples, pinched them, and pulled them. I could feel her body heating up and getting more responsive.

I made her stand up and pulled her shirt off. I can't believe Priyanka is standing in front of me, naked. She stepped forward, leaned into me, and brought her tits towards my face. I moved forward and I licked her nipples, I flicked her nipple with my tongue while squeezing the other tit with my other hand. She started moaning a little, which turned me on. I bit her nipple and I pulled it with my teeth. I left her tit and I slide my hand over her boxer and I felt her pussy. She was so wet that I can feel it over her boxer. I started rubbing the pussy, starting slowly and increasing speed gradually. She started whimpering and shaking. I made her sit and I pulled off her boxers. I leaned in and I started licking her thighs, cleaning all the wetness that dripped down. I moved up towards her clit and I started eating her. It was kind of sweet, a little bit sour, and definitely not what I thought it would be, only way better. After a couple of minutes I stood up and I undressed. I held Priyanka by her neck and I rubbed my dick to her soft lips. She was salivating already. I slid it in and she took care of the rest of the work. She worked the tip really well, almost as if she's experienced. But she only took half of it in and I wasn't satisfied. I held her neck and I pushed it in completely. I held my thighs and tried to push me out but I was too strong for her. I felt her gag and it was too much for her, she ended up puking all over my dick.

It was gross as fuck but I enjoyed doing it. I wanted to make her lick my dick clean but I wasn't sure if I should do it. She ran in and bought a cloth out and cleaned my dick.

"I'm so sorry please forgive me." she said as she cleaned my dick and balls. I didn't say anything, I was still very horny. As she finished cleaning my dick and was about to stand up, I held her hair again and I thrust my dick into her mouth. It was clear that she didn't enjoy it but I felt like she didn't mind it. I didn't go as deep as I did the previous time though. As I came close to completion I pulled it out and I stroked a couple of times before shooting all my load onto her face. It was such a sight, all the cum on that bitches face. She used her hand to eat all the cum on her face and winked at me.

"I'm so sorry, I don't think I can have sex today, I feel like I'll faint if I do anything. Okay?" she said.

I was still in the mood but I just forced her to give me a blowjob so I complied with her request, and I left her place.

"Until next time," I thought to myself.