Strangers in the Park

Story Info
FTM x Cis Male. Public park fantasy.
1.1k words
4.38
7.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TW: slight non-consent themes.

---

Greg couldn't get his fantasy out of his mind. No matter what he thought of, what porn he watched, even who he had sex with nothing turned him on more than the idea of playing out his fantasy. He had decided that today was going to be his day, he was seizing his moment, and ever since he'd decided his small cock had been throbbing wildly.

Pushing his thighs together and feeling the wetness pool at his hole he decided to leave, it was earlier than he'd planned but he had hoped he could still work out in good time. He'd booked a hotel room for the night, just so he had somewhere to go afterwards and be undisturbed as he got himself off. He knew he'd need the privacy and didn't need his annoying roommates getting in the way of what he'd hoped would be a very fun night.

It was almost a 40 minute walk to his destination of the local park, and another ten minutes walking to the area that he found out recently was known for gatherings of people doing exactly what he was doing, getting themselves off. By the time he arrived at the secluded overgrown section of the public park his wetness had coated the tops of his thighs. He had a quick look around, his heart racing with both arousal and anticipation, and once he knew he was alone he shoved a hand down into his jeans.

The first contact with his cock made him shiver with pleasure. He needed this more than anything, he'd been thinking about it for months now every time he got off. He rubbed two fingers either side of his cock furiously, as he felt himself gush with arousal. Touching himself like this in public was really what he wanted, needed even. His wetness was intoxicating, even at the touch of his own hand. It was the risk of it all that left him desperate.

He continued stroking his small cock even though he thought he was going to cum already, and just as he reached the edge, he slipped two fingers into himself, stretching and filling his tight pussy. The change in sensation turned him on more, but stopped him cuming immediately, and he was rewarded with another gush of arousal.

He glanced around the park, even from this quiet area he could see plenty of people, just going about their lives all while he fingeres his hole, desperate for more.

He imagined getting caught. He didn't care by who, anyone, walking up behind him and slipping their hand between his legs, feeling his pooling wetness and stiff cock. He needed it. Furiously he rubbed his cock again, faster this time, his pussy continually throbbing. Then all of a sudden he heard it, his hand froze- he wasn't alone.

He heard a buckle and a low groan, and despite his racing heart he slowly started to touch himself again. He imagined a faceless man, furiously wanking himself off. He imagined his big cock pumping in and out of his hand, how his face would look as the cum spurted from the tip down onto the grass. It made Greg impossibly wetter, his cock was quivering, he needed to see who was here with him.

Slowly he moved towards where he thought he heard the moan from. Still rubbing his cock, he knew he was right as he could gradually here the strokes getting louder, the breaths heavier. As he rounded the corner, still following the groans, he laid eyes on the most gorgeous man. Greg felt as if he was in a fantasy, the man could be a model, tall with mid brown hair and defined abs, and best of all, his erect 7 inch cock standing proud.

A gush of wetness hit his fingers and Greg let out a small moan at his body's reaction, this situation excited him so much. He watched keenly as the other man pleasured himself, slowly jerking himself to begin with but soon he was beating himself off fast and hard. Greg wanked his own cock in time with the handsome stranger.

"Fuck I'm gonna' cum" the man said out loud, more of a moan than anything but the need in his voice drove Greg over the edge fast.

Greg's cock pulsed, as his cum gushed out into his boxers, his eyes fixed on the other man's cum spurting from his hard cock. He imagined being on his knees, his mouth filled with hot cum, or his ass being fucked and filled enthusiastically.

Just watching this felt so wrong, yet so exciting. Before Greg had time to think, he felt his jeans and boxers yank down, and the cold air hit his wet pussy. Someone behind him had a hold on his wrist and shoved a hand between his legs, grunting at the wetness they found there.

"Fuck, you like being a peeping Tom don't you?" his low growl against Greg's ear only got him hornier. He should have been afraid, or at the very least concerned for his safety, but he was too aroused to care.

The stranger behind him began to fuck him, slow, deliberate thrusts at first, really filling Greg's dripping pussy but then he worked up to pounding him. Greg tore his eyes away from the man he'd been watching and allowed them to fall closed, only focusing on being fucked.

"Tell me what you want!" the man barked, obviously very aroused "you want my cum in your little boy cunt?"

Greg cringed at the idea but felt his body respond, his hole throbbing around the big cock filling him. His wetness gushing, cock erect and desperate to be rubbed.

"Fuck yes please" Greg whimpered, his hand going straight to his needy cock and tugging.

"Please cum in me"

The strangers hands were all over his body, even grabbing his tits. Greg hadn't realised this would excite him so much but it really did. He needed to be used. Given everything. He wanted to be dumped in this park, sticky and covered in cum but the most satisfied he'd been in years.

"Fuck me!" Greg ordered this time, as he braced himself in the grass, his ass in the air "ugh shit, I need to cum!"

Suddenly his cock pulsed in his hand as his walls clamped down around the other man's cock. He heard a grunt from him, followed by several shots of cum buried deep inside his dripping pussy and let out another moan at the feeling of his needy cunt filling up with cum.

Greg turned quickly once he found himself able to, and all he could see was the back of the strangers head as he walked away. It could have been anyone, he allowed a stranger to cum inside him. This realisation hit him like a ton of bricks but still his cunt throbbed.

Lying in the grass, still oozing cum, he began to rub his aching cock again, telling himself one more orgasm here couldn't hurt.