Streaks of White

Story Info
A slow sensuous blowjob concludes with an oral creampie.
769 words
4.56
11.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rthnck
rthnck
61 Followers

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

He was already panting softly as her hand traced its way down his chest, each feathery touch feeling like a tingle of static electricity. When the hand encountered his rapidly stiffening cock it didn't stop, each finger drawing its own line of sensation as they grazed the head, glistening with a drop of pre-cum, enveloping the shaft like a velvet glove before sliding down to gently knead his testicles.

As her hand came to rest, her lips touched the head as her tongue gently pulled the first drop of excitement into her mouth. He felt her hand rhythmically massaging his balls as he watched her lips capture the head and begin a gentle suction. The dimness of the room brightened as his eyes dilated and he felt his cock harden even more as her other hand wrapped itself around the shaft and begin to pump his pre-cum up into the warmth beyond her lips.

Her eyes gazed upward at him from her position between his legs and a slight smile emerged as her mouth opened and she began to slide slowly down his erection to meet her fingers which continued their languid pumping motion. Spots of light flared in front of his eyes as he felt her fingers loosen to make way for her slowly descending lips. The warmth of her mouth escalated to a raging heat as she opened her throat and brought her lips to the base of his cock.

Her saliva dripped over his balls and she wasted no time in using that lubricant to massage and probe his tight pucker as her lips began to slide up and down his shaft while her other hand continued to softly squeeze his cum-laden balls.

On every downward plunge she opened her mouth a little wider to allow her throat to capture the head of his cock. His leg muscles quivered and he found himself holding the sheets in a painful death grip, struggling to process all the sensations her mouth, hands, and fingers were creating.

He knew she could feel his cock pulsing and getting bigger in her mouth. Her breath quickened and she slowly stopped sucking and he felt cold air wafting over his pulsing shaft, followed by her tongue making long strokes from base to head. His senses were so heightened, he could actually feel the drops of cum oozing out where they were quickly captured by her tongue which continued to journey up and down, exploring every inch of velvety soft skin from root to tip.

The tip of her finger probed into his anus, just enough to allow her to begin to saw in and out as she resumed sucking and pumping his manhood. Each finger thrust went a little deeper and she matched those thrusts with the up and down motion of her sucking until, ever so slowly she buried her finger deep in his ass as the head of his cock found its way into her throat.

All of his senses contracted to the area between his legs. Every movement she made was magnified in his mind. Her lips endlessly sliding up and down his shaft, her hand encouraging his balls to release their load, and her finger probing for that special spot that would trigger his orgasm. The only sound he could hear was the quiet slurp of her mouth.

He had thought that his cock was as hard and thick as it was going to get, but he was wrong. The pressure in his balls reached their zenith as the pressure of her suctioning mouth tightened on his shaft. Her lips pulled back to suckle the head as her hand came up to resume its pumping motion.

There was a roaring sound in his ears as his climax rushed upward to be pumped into the fiery heat of her mouth. He could feel each spurt and as she continued to pump his cum, she opened her lips and allowed the hot white liquid to flow, leaving streaks of white down the shaft and over her grasping fingers, It flowed over his balls and over the finger still embedded in his ass. She pumped and lapped with her tongue until his pulsing subsided, then slowly withdrew her finger and released his cock from her mouth.

Like a cat with a bowl of cream, she swiped her tongue through the white streaks and as the world receded around him, she kissed him softly. and snuggled down into the crook of his arm.

rthnck
rthnck
61 Followers