Streamers and a Stud Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Lily said with a slight giggle. "I'm assuming you've had sex with every girl here, but you're worried about STDs from Michael?"

A chorus of laughs emitted from the group, and the mood seemed to shift in a positive manner. Their friend was in a bad way, but he was getting the best care possible, and nothing they did from outside would help his situation.

"So he really has had sex with all of us?" Lily asked again, wanting to confirm her suspicions.

Poki, Kyedae, and Rae all nodded, glancing at each other with knowing glares.

"Fuck, I have so many questions," Lily confessed, antsy to find out how far Josh's control over her friends went. "But I think we're out of time."

The group looked at her curiously. "Uhm.. the police. I called them. Josh asked me to."

Josh suddenly remembered that detail and cursed himself. He was hoping to get a blowjob in the car while they waited for news about Michael, but there were consequences that he'd have to face before that happened.

"Yeah," he began to say as each of his whores listened carefully. "Not calling for an ambulance would've looked suspicious. They're probably going to question all of us, and we all need to give the same story.. so I guess I might not be seeing you for a while."

Kyedae, Poki, and Rae all looked confused.

"What?" Kyedae asked. "Why not?"

"He told me to tell them that he's the one who stabbed Michael," Lily hesitantly interjected. That detail wasn't known to the rest of the group in the midst of all the chaos, and they reacted just as she thought they would.

With shock, almost to the point of anger.

"Why would you do that?" Kyedae asked aggressively as she stepped towards Josh and punched his arm three times.

The reason was obvious though. Josh's need to protect Lily didn't need to be explained. The silence that followed did that for him.

Imane shook her head a few moments later. "Don't be silly. We.. we can post your bail. It's not like any of us are hurting for cash! We'll see you very soon."

Rae agreed. "You don't have a record or anything, right? No reason they might deem you a flight risk?"

Josh shook his head and then laughed. "I just realized how little we actually know each other. I could have murder on my rap sheet and you guys wouldn't know."

Guilty looks spread across girls' faces. Sexual attraction had accelerated their relationships with Josh, so that time where couples got to know each other wasn't exactly a big priority for them, not that they were official couples in the first place.

"It doesn't matter," Kyedae blurted out. "He'll still be arrested and charged. He'll have a mugshot and it'll be public and.. and.. people will know. It'll be news. They'll know Josh stabbed Michael, and we'll never be able to go out in public with him or show him on stream.. not without being questioned. Why would we be hanging out with someone who hurt our friend?"

Kyedae was right. There weren't enough lies in the world to explain that away. Not to drama hungry OfflineTV fans and cynics.

"Uhm, we.. we won't have to worry about that," Lily mumbled out.

"Huh?" Imane asked, searching for clarity.

"The police.. I didn't tell them what Josh wanted me to."

Wide eyes shot in her direction. Four pairs of them. She was certainly getting her fair share of attention tonight.

"Lily, why the fuck are you being so stringent with information? What did you tell them?" Josh asked, stepping out of the car in an aggressive manner.

He had been in control of the situation. Everyone had been following his instructions, and things seemed to go as smoothly as they could have. He could control the outcome if he micromanaged the girls' responsibilities. Even the follow up seemed like it would play out okay, as long as Lily had done her part, but that was seemingly not the case.

Lily looked at him in hesitation. "I didn't tell them that you stabbed Michael. I know you wanted me to, but I didn't! I.. I didn't want you to take the blame. I wouldn't be able to sleep if something happened to you! So.. I.. I kinda made something up."

She had everyone's attention. "I didn't say he was stabbed at all. I told them that it was an accident. We were drinking, and.. ehm, we grabbed the knife to play that.. uhm, that knife roulette game. The one where you stab the spaces between your fingers? Well, we were deciding who would go first, and uh.. I was holding the knife.. upwards, I guess. Michael was in the bathroom, didn't know what was going on, and then.. when he came into the living room, he just barrel rolled over the back of the sofa and onto my lap. He does stuff like that! It's.. believable, I think."

Imane stuffed her face in her hands and turned around. "Fuck," she exclaimed.

Rae visibly cringed, and Kyedae grimaced at the story.

It was a stretch. Far-fetched, to be sure.

But it was the tale they would have to stick to. It was already recorded on the 911 call.

Someone had to remain positive, and so, Josh came to Lily's defense. "No, guys.. this could work. It's.. it's not horrible. Crazier things have happened with alcohol involved."

Josh went on to explain what everyone needed to do. First and foremost, he had to make sure everyone had their stories straight, so Josh had Lily recite exactly what she said on the emergency call.

"You didn't mention me at all?" Josh asked in surprise.

"Nope," she replied before looking him in the eyes. "Which is why.. actually, uh.. I think you have to leave."

Before the girls gathered their pitchforks, Lily went on to explain. "If they start asking us questions.. about Josh, who he is, what he was doing there.. I just know they're going to figure it out. He's not a streamer or a longtime friend or anything. I'm not a good liar! I know you aren't either, Rae, and Poki, you suck at lying too. I think I can handle the knife bullshit, if I repeat it enough in my head, but if they ask about Josh.."

"Damn," Imane added. "She.. she might be right. We can only handle so many lies. If they catch even a whiff of something not making sense, this could blow up way more than it needs to."

Kyedae wanted to clarify. "So what? He hides in one of our rooms until this all blows over? He can use mine! Until.. until Tyson finishes his tourney and comes home.."

Rae shook her head. "What if the police want to come to the house and investigate? Oh my god. This is a clusterfuck."

Josh shook his head. "No, no. It won't come to that. They could pull up any minute now, so.. let's just make it easy. Stick to Lily's story. Exactly as she told it. You need to look more sad," Josh said in Lily's direction. He then looked around and added, "You all need to look more sad. I'll just leave until the dust settles. Then you won't have to worry about hiding me around the house or lying more than you need to. Maybe I could go to.. or stay with.. uhm, fuck. I got nothing."

Imane wracked her brain for a solution and smiled as one came to mind. "Well, we have a ton of friends here in LA that wouldn't mind doing us a favor and taking you in. Though, I suppose most of them are girls and it might be a little awkward if you go alone.."

Lily thought it over and agreed. "Yeah, might be weird if we tried to push Josh onto Sydney and Jodi. Or onto Aria."

"Jaime, too," Imane added with a frown. "Leslie, Miyoung.. ugh. We need a place with dudes."

Josh wanted to weigh in. "I don't mind staying with chicks. I've watched all of those girls! Jaime, Sydney, Jodi.. fuck. Aria and those tits! Those melons could keep me busy for a week."

"Josh!" Kyedae exclaimed, muffling a chuckle as she did. "This is just to weather the storm. On short notice! Can't be too blunt about it or else people will catch on and start talking. Everyone is going to know about Michael's accident soon. We can't be suspicious."

"Doesn't mean I can't have some fun," Josh argued with a grin. This might actually work out better than anticipated.

Lily, Rae, and Imane all smirked and rolled their eyes. Despite the circumstances, Josh was still thinking with his dick. It was simultaneously his most annoying and attractive trait. It's why he was able to treat them so poorly during sex. He stopped caring about them as lovers and just used their bodies to pleasure his cock, which gave them pleasure in return.

He was selfish in brutish, sexual ways, but caring when it mattered.

"But I agree," he added. "It does have to come naturally. One chick at a time. Nothing too aggressive. Uhm, any.. any other suggestions?"

Poki tilted her head, as if the solution would untangle itself inside of her brain. Which, consequently, is exactly what happened. Her face beamed suddenly, gaining everyone's attention.

"Have you ever visited Texas?" she asked Josh as a precursor, causing suggestive smirks to creep on everyone's faces after a few moments of thought.

And that's how Josh found himself knocking on the front door of a massive home in Austin, Texas. The borderline mansion was daunting, even to a man as big as Josh. Or perhaps it was what lied within that created the slight intimidation he felt. He had been in such a rush to leave California; rushing to the house to pack, booking the next available flight, stopping back by the hospital to get news on Michael, saying goodbye to everyone, and then racing to the airport.. it was a lot.

And now, he was meeting a whole new group of people. Important people. Big names in the streaming industry that he wanted to dominate.

Sexually, of course. He never cared much about starting his own streaming career. It'd just take time away from treating Imane like a whore or suffocating Lily with his fat cock. Those were his priorities, but this is where they got him. Almost back to square one.

He'd have to be more careful. People were simply too unpredictable.

Josh loved humiliating his lovers and using them like cum dumpsters, but there was way more to his domineering than just sexual gratification. Dominating someone resulted in control, and control meant that he was in charge of the outcome.

People became more docile when he had authority over them. More submissive. More.. predictable.

And the other side of this door was full of people that he had no rapport with. No sway. No authority.

With a dumb flutter in his stomach, Josh knocked and took two steps back, awaiting a warm welcome.

When no one came to the door, he knocked again.

Still, no answer. With a sigh, he took his phone out and checked his texts. Imane had given him Mizkif's phone number for communication purposes, and to his surprise, he had indeed missed a message. It must've come in while climbing in or out of the uber ride from the airport.

Front door should be unlocked. Just let yourself in, think everyone is streaming

They were certainly less concerned about security than the OfflineTV girls were, but at least there wouldn't be a bunch of awkward introductions waiting for him. As social as he was, Josh always considered himself an introvert. Before arriving in LA, video games, Twitch streams, and the gym were his main comforts. It was a peaceful routine. Solitary, but calm.

That time in his life seemed like forever ago. As he turned the knob on the front door, he stepped into the unfamiliar home and found obvious signs that a bunch of guys lived here.

Taking off his shoes, he noticed empty cups all over the living room, throw blankets on the ground, a sink full of dirty dishes, and bags of fast food on the counter. Applebees. Five Guys. Chick-fil-A.

At least they had good taste. The place was dirty, but only in a surface level way. It was clear that a quick 'mom will be home in five minutes' cleaning would restore the place back to a cozy bachelor pad.

Josh set his duffel bag down on the kitchen counter and felt his stomach growl. He had enough time before his flight at LAX to order a burger, but that was several hours ago and his appetite was begging for sustenance once more.

After scanning his surroundings to make sure no one was around, Josh checked the fridge and settled for a hot pocket. Nothing substantial, but it would do the trick. He leaned against the kitchen island as he watched his snack rotate in the microwave, and for whatever reason, he felt his cock stir in his pants. Watching the savory meal must've crossed some wires in his brain and led to an erection.

He hadn't cum since dumping his load onto Lily's face the night before, so anything gluttonous was more than enough to get Josh riled up. He'd kill to have Rae or Kyedae gagging on his cock at that moment. Seeing their eyes panic as the head of his cock stabbed the deepest recesses of their throats, begging for a single breath of fresh air. He'd let them breathe only after the microwave timer was up. Only after his food was ready. Whether they were gasping for air or lying on the floor blacked out when the timer rang, he wouldn't care. He'd be enjoying his delicious hot pocket.

With a chuckle, Josh popped open the radiation box and watched the steam flood out. His hand quickly recoiled at first touch, so he found tongs and used those to carefully extract his blazing hot--

"Who the fuck are you?"

Startled by the sudden questioning, Josh mishandled his hot pocket and watched as it plopped down on the hardwood floor. Tightening his lips to display his disappointment, he looked up to see Emiru standing in front of him.

At about 5'3 and a little over a hundred pounds, she was smaller than he anticipated.

And more beautiful as well. Her eyes were as close to those big anime eyes as a real person could get, aided by the way she did her makeup, and Josh found that to be adorable. She was cute, but her cleavage, tempting his eyes to stray downwards, made her fucking hot.

Her bluntness helped too.

"Hey, fucko. I asked you a question," she reiterated, taking a step backwards in case she needed to run for her roommates.

Not that she was overly concerned. It was normal for random streamers to show up unexpectedly around the home. It was a streamer house after all, but Josh.. well, she simply didn't recognize him.

"Oh, relax," Josh replied dismissively. "I'm friends with Imane. Pokimane? Well, I'm her manager, and she linked me up with Miz, who said I could stay over for a few days while I'm in Austin."

Emiru's slight trepidation subsided. Threat neutralized. "Cool. Sorry, he didn't tell me anything."

Josh shrugged in return. "Do you guys have a roommate group chat? Maybe you should let them know before more of my food ends up on the ground."

Emi bunched up her lips and looked down at the pepperoni pizza flavored snack on the ground.

"So you're a guest and the first thing you do is yoink one of my hot pockets?" she asked with her familiar sass. Emiru was easily his favorite female streamer in terms of hours watched, and her crude personality had a lot to do with it. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Fuck, my bad," Josh replied, his words dripping with sarcastic sympathy. "A degenerate streamer like you probably lives off of these, huh? I didn't mean to eat your only source of nutrients."

His jest was met with a deadpan stare and silence.

Rude humor was Emiru's forte. It was the only way she comfortably conversed with others, not having the patience for small talk. Though, not many people warmed up to that style of humor, especially during introductions, so Emi often opted to stay quiet in these situations.

But Josh was rolling with her punches. For the first time, she noticed the attraction in his beefy body frame, his tall stature, and his chiseled chin.

"No, you prick. I don't live off of these. It's just a snack, I guess. I'm actually a good cook," Emi finally replied, inadvertently trying her best to seem normal to this complete stranger.

With a smile, Josh pointed at the empty Chick-fil-A bag. "Uh huh. Is this one of your gourmet meals, chef?"

"Oh my god. That's not even mine," she retorted, half-amused at the man trying to get under her skin. "Believe it or not, other people live here, dickhead."

Josh tilted his head slightly and then pointed at the Applebee's bag. "What about that one?"

A horrible liar through and through, Emi couldn't resist her urge to smirk. Rolling her eyes, she admitted, "Oh, whatever. I'm only half a degenerate, okay? You should see how the rest of my roommates eat. Only god knows how they're still alive."

"Yeah, speaking of which," Josh replied, eager to get a layout of the home, "how many people actually live here? The place seems empty."

"Really? How long have you been here?"

"Only a few minutes. Ten, maybe."

"Ahh," Emi replied. "That makes sense. Stay a little longer and you'll be hearing random shouting pretty consistently throughout the day. But yeah, uhm.. four people live here. Technically. People come and go, but it's mainly me, Miz, Simply, and then Russel. They usually stay cooped up in their rooms, though."

Curious about the other OTK streamers that Josh often heard about, he asked, "What about Esfand? And Nick? Or ExtraEmily?"

"Oh, you did your homework, huh?" Emiru asked. "You're not here to poach one of our members, are you? You did say you were a manager.."

Josh chuckled at her joke and shook his head, denying her accusation. In a roundabout way, she managed to correctly guess his intentions. He was here to poach someone, but it wasn't for some meaningless org.

"Uh huh," she continued. "Well, they don't live here. Nick lives with Malena in a different house, and Esfand lives with Bonnie next door. They've got Wake and Phin over there, too. Then it's ExtraEmily, uhm.. Cinna, and Woojito at another place. Not here."

Josh forced out a yawn. "Jesus, what a snooze fest. I don't fucking recall asking for an entire OTK history lesson."

Dropping her mouth open and widening her eyes, Emi stared back at the tall stranger. "You asked me. You literally asked me, you motherfucker."

As Josh chuckled at the success his teasing found, the ends of Emiru's lips curled upwards. The two stared at each other for a second, acknowledging their chemistry before Josh kept the conversation going.

"Listen. As fun as it is bantering with you," Josh began to say as he moved past her and squatted down to open the bottom freezer section of the fridge, "I am absolutely starving, and I was so close to solving that issue, but then you came in here like a goddamn gremlin and scared the shit out of me."

As he ruffled through boxes of frozen meals, Emiru glanced at the way his wavy hair settled on the rear of his head and how his back muscles still managed to show through his shirt. He had a nice scent about him as well. This guy was physically attractive in so many ways, and it was starting to annoy her.

"Well, maybe if you weren't such a pussy, you wouldn't get scared by a little girl," she finally shot back, smiling as he immediately stopped scavenging.

"Oh, I'm a pussy, huh?" Josh replied without looking back. "Well.. I guess this pussy is going to be eating your last two hot pockets."

With that, he grabbed the remaining two snacks from their box and threw the empty container towards the stunned streamer.

Emi's arms flailed to catch the box, but it fell out of her hands clumsily. "No, fuck no!" she exclaimed, stepping towards Josh and reaching to snatch her snacks out of his hands. "You've already wasted one! You're not grabbing two more!"

She managed to grab one before Josh could raise them out of her reach, but he quickly grabbed her wrist and pinned it to the fridge. After a brief struggle, Emi realized she was not escaping his grasp. He was ten times stronger than she was. All she could do was hold onto her frozen turnover as tightly as possible.

With an amused expression on Josh's face, it was obvious that the argument was playful in nature, but even little things needed to be taken seriously sometimes.