Streamers and a Stud Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emi considered his advice for a moment. "How.. how many girls.. have you, you know?" she asked curiously.

Josh shrugged. In truth, he didn't have many girlfriends before moving to Los Angeles, so his real body count might not provide the intended effect. Instead, Josh decided to be a little cryptic.

"Uhm, let's see," he began to say as he counted on his fingers. "Four girls, and between them, we've fucked.. a dozen times? Give or take a few rounds."

Emi's face fell flat. "Oh, that's.. I was kind of expecting--"

"In the past week," Josh added, interrupting Emi's sentence.

Now she reacted with surprise, which was Josh's initial expectation. "In the past week? What the fuck?! Are you being serious?"

"Do you want me to drop my pants again?" he asked. He had grown tired of Emi's doubtful nature.

"No, no! It's fine. I-- I believe you, hah," she laughed out. "It's just.. a lot, I guess. Wasn't expecting that many. So.. you know all about this stuff then."

"And you'd be smart to listen to me," Josh said, reinforcing his importance in Emiru's head. "If you ever want to have sex again, that is. You can stay sexually frustrated your whole life for all I care."

After a few curious glances and some deep thought, Emi sighed deeply. "Okay, fine! Fine, fine, fine. I want to do this. Just.. uhm, think of the hottest sex you've ever had, and then teach me how to be that girl. Exactly like her. I promise I won't be a.. bitch or whatever. I'll be.. what did you say? Sexy and submissive? Yeah, sexy and submissive. Just.. just show me how."

Josh had to hold back his joy. He was on the job now, and he needed to be professional about it. It was a craft. One that he had honed in Los Angeles, and was now practicing here in Austin. One slip up, and he could mess the whole thing up.

"I'll teach you, but you have to follow all of my directions, okay? The back talk, the sass, the cunty replies.. it stays buried in that dumb brain of yours. Shit talk me all you want in there, but you keep your mouth shut. Got it?"

Emiru immediately opened her mouth to reply, but she caught herself and stayed quiet.

"Ahh, good girl. You're a quick learner," Josh complimented her. It would be important to reward good behavior.

Emi felt so fucking weird. It was in her nature to stick up for herself. Growing up with mostly guy friends and as a female gamer, she was well-versed in making snarky responses. It was almost an instinct.

And now, she was denying that urge and being immediately praised for it. By a super hunky dude, no less.

She didn't know how to feel about the situation, but a warm tingling in her pelvic region convinced her that she was making the right choice.

"Just.. just one thing," Emi offered with a hopeful look on her face. "This whole thing is for me and Miz, okay? That's the main goal here. To help our relationship. And to help me be a better girlfriend for him. We can't forget that. We're doing this for Mizzy Wizzy."

This time, Josh couldn't resist his smile. "Of course. This is all for Mizzy Wizzy. Now, have you ever been bent over and spanked?"