Streamers and a Stud Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emiru reduced his presence to nothing more than another regular roommate, but that was just to humble him. In truth, she noted that this was now the second time he was intruding, which was unlike her other super passive cohabitants. Once by eating all of her hot pockets, and now by reading her journal. And by laying in her bed! Three fucking strikes.

He had to be annoying her on purpose.

"I was bored," Josh replied as he sat up. "You're my host. You're supposed to entertain me, but instead, I'm stuck here trying to kill time on my own, reading the most boring thoughts that have ever been thought."

Emi rolled her eyes. "Fuck you! You better keep all that to yourself, by the way. I'm serious," she said, raising her fist in the air as a threat. "I'll fucking gut you."

"Easy, killer," Josh replied with his arms in the air. "I'll stay quiet, but it doesn't matter anyway. I can promise you that no one on planet Earth would be interested in a single word you wrote in that thing, haha."

Emi's mouth dropped open before she replied. "Can you not be mean for like five seconds? God!" Her tone made it seem like she was annoyed, but she was firing back all the same, and with an upward curl on the end of her lips.

"Okay, now that you're here, chop chop," Josh quipped, clapping his hands together. "Entertain."

"You really are something else, and not in fucking good way. It's not my job to entertain you, prick. I've got other shit to worry about," she said as she pushed his legs off to the side to make room for herself. She climbed onto the bed and got cozy against the wall of the bedroom.

Oddly enough, the hostility of their initial interactions had sped up how comfortable she was around him, so she didn't think twice about joining him on the bed. At the same time, he wasn't her biggest concern at the moment. She really did have other shit to worry about.

"Yeah, I think I heard you shouting before you came in. What was all that about?" Josh asked as he stretched his legs back out on top of Emi.

"Ugh," Emi groaned as she pushed his feet off her and stared at him. "The least you could do is take off your fucking shoes."

"Ehh.. if I had even an ounce of respect for you, I totally would."

"Cocksucker. It's my bed! Take 'em off, now," Emi demanded sternly.

"If you want them off so badly, you take them off," Josh replied, digging into his spot in the bed to show off how comfortable he was. He knew he was pushing his luck here.

But Emi just rolled her eyes and gave in. "Whatever," she mumbled as she began wrestling his shoes off. She lightly tossed each one at Josh's face, which he managed to block. "Aye, aye! Chill!" he said with a chuckle.

Emi smiled as she took off her own slippers and threw them off the bed. Josh looked at her sock-covered feet briefly and was weirded out by how attracted he was to them. He never understood foot fetishes, but any part of a girl was tantalizing when she was new and their intimacy hadn't yet been explored.

"You ignored my question. Why were you shouting when you came in?" Josh asked.

"Oh my godddd," Emi grumbled, burying her face in her hands to display her irritation. "You're an annoying asshole and you're nosy, too? Great. Love that for me."

Josh tilted his head forward and stared at her.

In response, Emi laughed and eventually caved. "Whatever. You've already read all about me, so I guess it doesn't matter. It.. it's fucking Miz. I just died in World of Warcraft, and he fucking blamed it all on me, like he always does! But this time just felt worse."

Josh wasn't sure what the big deal was. "Okay, so you died? Just fucking respawn and get your loot, no? What am I missing?"

Emi looked at him in annoyance. "Do you know anything about World of Warcraft?"

"No, I'm actually straight."

Emi smirked. "Ha, ha. Very funny. No, it's actually a fun game!"

She had no idea why she was trying to justify her gaming interests, as if she cared about Josh's opinion.

He just continued staring at her.

"Okay, it might be for nerds, but whatever. It's classic hardcore, right? So there is no respawning. If you die, you have to start all over, and I was at level fifty-seven. Fifty-fucking-seven! Sixty is the max fucking rank, and we have a fucking raid coming up and we need to be level fucking sixty and I have to fucking start over and ughhhh. It just sucks so hard, and it was so dumb! Totally fucking preventable."

"Oof, okay. I think I'm starting to get it. How many hours did you just waste then?"

"I put like.. a hundred hours into that character," Emi replied, clearly pained by just saying it out loud. "But that's not even the worst part. I can rank back up if I really wanted to, but fucking Miz. He makes it so much worse. Everything is always my fault. Like, I'm new to the game! I didn't react fast enough and he gets pissed at me and then I just mess up more. Then, when I level up again, I'm just going to be scared to do anything! I mean, the more I play, the less confident I am. It's fucking ass. It's wrecking my confidence."

"In-game," Josh clarified.

Emi looked at him and blinked a few times. "Yeah, yeah.. in-game."

"Because it is just a game.. right, Emi?" Josh pushed on.

"Yeah, I knowww," Emi mumbled. "But still. It's a big deal to me. To me and Miz, I guess."

Josh just chuckled at her. He didn't have much knowledge about the game she was talking about, but it was obvious that her relationship issues existed outside of just gaming.

"Why the fuck are you two always fighting?" Josh asked. This was it. He'd place the wedge between them and then drive it in with a hammer.

Emiru clearly didn't want to think about it. She groaned and slumped down to her side, lying face-up next to Josh's outstretched legs.

"I don't know," she began to say. "That's just how we are, I guess."

"Well, no fucking wonder you're so stressed out all the time."

Emi tilted her head back to look at Josh. "Wha.. how would you even know--"

She paused as the realization hit her. "Oh, fuck.. yeah. My journal, you fuck. You fucker. Ughhhh."

He met her upside-down gaze and smiled. She almost couldn't lie to him at this point, and that was a powerful feeling. "Stressed, anxious, taking weeks off from streaming. I get it, you like acting fucking tough all the time, but you gotta keep that shit in check."

Emi rolled her eyes. "So what, you're a therapist now?"

Josh laughed at her. "No, but actually.. therapist is one of my favorite words. It's just 'the' and 'rapist' pushed together, haha."

Emi pushed her brows together and sat up to look at him. "Why would you say that? Why, as a stranger in my room and in my bed, would you make that comment, you freak?"

Josh laughed out loud again. "My bad, haha. Poorly timed joke maybe, but also, I don't care what you think of me, so whatever."

Emi actually approved of his nonchalant answer and smiled before lying back down.

There was a long pause before Emi spoke again. "I know you're right."

"Of course I'm right. I'm always right," Josh bragged.

"Shut up," she groaned. "I'm serious. I don't like arguing all the time.. but there's nothing I can do about it. It's just who he is, and it's who I am, I think."

"I mean, if you don't like it, change something. But you can't just go to each other and say 'hey, let's stop fighting'. That won't fix jack shit. You gotta figure out what's causing the.. the trouble in paradise, if you will."

Emi thought over his advice for a while, and they sat there in silence. It was really nice talking out her thoughts instead of just writing them down. Writing them never came with any feedback. She wasn't sure how useful Josh's responses were, but at least he was trying.

After a while, Josh finally spoke up. "How often do you two fuck?"

Emi's mouth widened, and Josh took a mental photo. An upside down face and an open mouth was almost too sexually suggestive for Josh to resist. He couldn't wait until he didn't have to resist.

Sigh. All in due time.

"Fuck off," Emi replied. "That's way too personal, dude. Next question."

"I'm only asking because I didn't see anything about it in your diary."

"It's a journal, prick."

"Whatever, holy shit! You can be a bitch, you know that? I'm trying to help."

"And you can be a jackass. Did you know that?" Emi retorted immediately. "I didn't ask for your stupid help."

The two stared at each other until smiles were formed. They acted like they hated each other, but the chemistry was there. Emi would've kicked him out a long time ago if it wasn't. She was enjoying the attention. Not just because Josh was a good conversationalist, but also because he was objectively attractive.

Good company was all he was, though. That's it, Emi assured herself.

"I'm serious," Josh said. "I looked everywhere and didn't see a single word about your sex life. And trust me, I was looking! Would've been the only juicy thing in there. So why is that, Emi? Why no sex talk?"

Emi met his gaze with an uncertain look. "Uhh.." she said hesitantly, and that was all the answer Josh needed.

"Oh, please.. don't fucking tell me. Do not tell me that you're not getting dicked down regularly."

Emi closed her eyes as if that would shield her from having to answer.

Josh stood up quickly in light of the new revelation. "Well there's your fucking answer!"

Emi was surprised by his sudden enthusiasm and propped herself up on her side.

"You're both pent up. All that sexual frustration is fucking with your brains. I mean, how can you even think straight?" Josh asked her in disbelief. "Oh god, please stop me before I get going. If there is one thing I am passionate about, it's this. People need to fuck way more than they do. The world would be a better place if everyone fucked more."

Emi was clearly uncomfortable with the topic. She slumped over to her left so she was facing down and began to groan into the bed. "Ughhhhhhh.."

"Hey, I had to read through all your dumb personal shit in your diary, okay? Least you could do is hear me out now."

Emi raised her head to look at Josh incredulously. "Okay?! I didn't ask you to read that! Fucker!"

"Either way, I did. So hear me out," Josh demanded. "How about this-- who's the most miserable person you've ever met?"

Emi thought for a second and then smirked. God, her smirk was attractive. Her mouth opened to speak, but Josh beat her to it.

"And if you say me, I swear to god Emiru, I will fuck you."

Her mouth fell open. "You'll fuck me?"

Josh developed a smirk of his own. "Sorry, I was going to say I'll fuck you up or whatever, but there's been an unacceptable lack of sexual tension between us."

Emi stared at the large man suspiciously. "Really? I was thinking there was too much, honestly."

Quick witted as ever, her words stopped Josh in his tracks. She impressed him yet again, and his cock began to harden.

"I'm kidding!" Emi clarified as soon as she saw that Josh might take her seriously. "Duh. I have Miz, whomst you fucking read all about, apparently."

"I don't think whomst is right there," Josh teased.

"And I don't fucking whomst care."

"We are terrible at staying on one topic," Josh said as he stepped forward and leaned in to grab Emi's face with both hands. "Focus! Who is the most miserable person you've met? Who, Emi? Who?!"

She was a bit surprised by his brazen behavior, but she was being yelled at and could only focus on answering the question at hand.

"Uh.. uh, fucking.. I don't know. Weird people online! Like, stalkers or weirdos. Yeah. Them for sure."

"Boom, yes," Josh continued as he let go of her face. "Okay, and what's another word for them?"

"Uh, creeps?"

Josh shook his head. "No, think more online. What are weirdos online called?"

Emi thought for a moment and the answer came to her. "Incels?"

"There we go! Jesus christ, took you long enough. Incels. Exactly. Involuntary celibates. Super miserable people, right?"

Emi began to roll her eyes when she saw where this was going. "And since I'm not having sex, I'm an incel, blah blah blah, right? That's what you're saying?"

"What the fuck?" Josh barked back. "I'm going through the trouble of explaining all your personal problems, and you can't even let me present my final point?"

Emiru laughed mischievously.

"Whatever," Josh continued. "There's your issue. Incels are miserable because they can't fuck their problems away. You and Miz are always fighting because you don't fuck enough. It's not rocket science. I mean, I've honestly never met such a fiery chick before. You need to be getting railed daily-- no, twice a day.. at least, just to keep your shit in check."

Emi was amused by the amount of effort Josh was putting into this, but he clearly had ulterior motives.

"And what?" she asked suspiciously. "Are you about to suggest that you're willing to step in and make sure my.. uh, needs are met?"

Josh laughed out loud as he got back on the bed. He inched close to her and reached out to massage her closest leg. "I meannnnn, if you're up for it?"

Emi reached forward to shove him away, prompting both of them to laugh off the joke. Josh knew it wouldn't be that easy, but it was important to start getting the idea of them together in her head.

"No, but seriously, if I'm not going to fuck your brains out, and the offer still stands, by the way," Josh said, smirking as Emi rolled her eyes, "then Miz has to. I mean, forgive me for being forward, but you're hot as fuck. Why wouldn't he be giving it to you on the daily?"

Emi shrugged. The jokes were seemingly over as Josh had touched a serious complaint of hers.

"I mean, you two have fucked before, right? How long have you been dating?"

"Yes! Yes, we've had sex before, duh. We've been like, exclusive or whatever for a year and a half. It just.. uh, it's been a while."

"So what's the problem?" Josh asked.

So much had been discussed. Josh already knew everything about her. It didn't make sense to keep secrets now.

"He.. er, he has trouble, uhm.. staying hard.. sometimes," Emi finally admitted. "Not all the time, though! He's fine.. at the beginning, but.."

"Can't finish strong?" Josh finished her sentence.

Emi nodded. "Keep this all to your fucking self, okay?"

"I'm a loser. Don't have friends to tell this to, so no worries."

"I don't believe that for one second, but whatever. Yeah, uhm.. he used to take steroids. He had a bad breakup, and his mental was all fucked, so he took them to get super jacked, and it messed up his.. uh, performing abilities. But it's never been a huge issue!"

Josh was the one rolling his eyes this time. "Says the girl that's currently on a two hour rant about all her relationship issues."

Emiru punched his arm. "You've been fucking asking about them, dickhead."

"Hah, well.. okay. How long has he been off of the 'roids?" Josh asked. He had to insert himself in here somehow. Talking with Emi was great, but it was getting late, and she'd be kicking him out of her room soon.

"Uh, a year and half? I think he stopped soon after we started dating. It was this whole thing back then."

"Then the effects should be wearing off, no? Unless he was on them for years, I don't think the erectile shit should be permanent."

"That's what I thought too!" Emi confessed. "But.. I don't know. He always blames it on that.."

Josh paused for a second and looked at her with a nod. "I think I know the issue."

Emiru perked up, eager to hear his wisdom. "It's you. You're the problem."

She threw her hands up and groaned. "Oh, great! Another thing I can get blamed for! You're just like Miz."

"Hey, hey, do not compare me to that dude."

"And why not?" Emi challenged him.

"Because my cock stays hard."

Emi was feeling defiant, and she felt the small urge to defend her boyfriend. "Uh huh, you know.. I think you're all talk. You seem like the type to just say shit and not back it up. You're probably horrible in bed. Like, if anyone is going to be bad in bed, it's the one claiming that he's good."

"Whoa, whoa. You can say a lot of shit about me, but my sexual prowess will not be slandered, got it?"

"Ohh, a little defensive there, no?" Emi teased him. This guy was tall and handsome and charming. He had to have some hidden con to him.

"Want me to prove it?" Josh tested her, but she simply laughed and rolled her eyes away from him.

"Yeah, sure.. I totally want you to prove-- uh.. what the fuck are you--"

Emi was silenced as Josh got up and pulled his jeans down, revealing his gray American Eagle briefs. The impressive outline of his cock was perfectly shown off with the tight spandex material. His cock reached down past the middle of his thigh, and its girth was ridiculous to witness up close.

Emi's eyes widened more than they had all night, and her mouth fell agape. She knew her reaction was probably exactly what Josh wanted to see, but she simply couldn't help herself.

"And I'm not even that hard," Josh added as he pushed his pelvis forward, leaving nothing to the imagination.

A few seconds later, Emi turned her head and blocked her eyes with her hands. "Okay, okay, I get it! Pull your fucking pants up."

Having accomplished his goal, Josh did as she asked. "Couldn't have you questioning my manhood. Hope you can understand that."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I just.. uh," Emi mumbled, unable to respond coherently. "I've never.. eh--"

"Cat got your tongue?" Josh smirked at her.

"Oh, fuck off. I'm thinking about Miz, actually. You know, my boyfriend?"

"Uh huh. You seem to really like Miz. Your cheeks are all red," Josh pointed out.

Emi immediately reached up to feel her face, and she was indeed warm to the touch. "Someone turned up the thermostat, probably."

Josh squinted his eyes at her and smirked. "Yeah, that's probably it."

Emiru couldn't resist smiling. They both knew what was flustering her so much. "Ugh! Okay, whatever!" she finally conceded. "You're a sex freak with that thing, probably. So then give me fucking advice, asshole. What do I need to do? How can I keep Miz hard? If the steroids really have worn off, then maybe it is me.."

Josh smiled at her. He was going to teach her exactly what she wanted to know, but Miz wouldn't be the one reaping the rewards.

"You can't," he finally replied with a shrug.

Emi shook her head in confusion. "Wha-- what do you mean?"

Josh looked at her sternly. "You're a bitch."

"Fuck you, you're a bitch!" Emi immediately retorted with spite.

Josh didn't answer right away. Instead, he looked at her and allowed her reply to make his point.

Emi settled down from her small burst of anger and saw what he meant. "Okay, I can be a little aggressive sometimes, but whatever. It's not a big deal."

"Yeah, to some guys, it is," Josh replied. "Some guys like a less confrontational chick. One that'll listen to them and I don't know.. just be more feminine. More attractive. One that acts less like a bully and more like a slut."

"A slut? Hah, okay.. so what? I'm supposed to change my whole personality?"

"No, no, of course not. You're actually fun to be around," Josh replied genuinely. "Stay like that, for sure, but the important part is being able to turn it off when the lights dim low, you know? When the mood starts warming up."

Emi was about to brush him off yet again, but he was actually making sense now.

"Can you do that, Emi? Can you be sexy and submissive in the bedroom?"

She wasn't sure. "I don't fucking know. Maybe? If I tried, maybe, but I'm not a fucking light switch. I can't just flip attitudes like that."

"Listen, I've fucked a lot of girls in my life. The real good ones, the ones I remember.. those are the ones that get sexy. The ones that talk dirty to me. The ones that put effort into pleasing me. That's how you keep your man hard."