Streamers and a Stud Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, yes please.." Lily moaned. She immediately thought back to their first major encounter. Josh had pissed all over her face under the guise of sleepwalking, and he did it right next to Michael. There was no doubt that he'd do the same thing if he was with her now, regardless of the circumstances.

The two paused for a moment, breathing heavily as their intense conversation eased down.

"I really miss him," Lily confessed with a sad gaze.

Imane pouted and nodded in agreement. "I miss him, too. Maybe.. maybe you shouldn't have stabbed your dumb boyfriend.."

Lily opened her mouth in surprise and the pair laughed off her joke.

"This is something you should get used to, though," Imane warned as she let her hand wander around Lily's body. "Even if he didn't have to go away, he still spends time with other girls. Sometimes, if you're lucky, he'll include you, but when it's a new girl, he needs time alone to whittle her down. Seduce her, ya know?"

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I know we need to share him, but that doesn't mean I have to like it," Lily replied with a pout. "Is it just us four.. for now?" Lily asked.

"For now, yeah," Imane nodded. "He's working on Emiru right now, hehe. Knowing him, he's probably already made a move."

"Oh my god, yeah! He made a move on me as soon as he saw me! Remember?"

"Oh, I remember. Picked you up like a little toy, haha."

"And now I am his little toy, heh. Mm," Lily moaned, smiling at the thought of being owned. "I really want to blow him with you when he gets back. A double blowjob, okay? Do you think he'll let us?"

Imane cooed at the thought. "Mhm! Those are really fun. I blew him with Rae once, and we both had super intense orgasms, just from being on our knees in front of him, heh. He's just so fucking hot.."

Lily grumbled in frustration. "Now I just miss him even more! Ugh.. this sucks. Stupid fucking Michael. You just had to go and get stabbed! Ugh!"

Poki looked at her with wide eyes and burst into a fit of laughter, moving in to hug her grumpy friend affectionately.

"What do you do when you miss him?" Lily asked somberly. "I don't think I can just sit here anymore."

After a second of thought, Imane smirked and replied, "I.. uhm, heh. I usually send him nudes."

Lily's mouth dropped open and she slapped her friend's arm. "Poki! You.. you slut! Hehe, that's so bad! Oh my god.."

Imane giggled and took her phone out.

Back in Austin, Josh's phone buzzed in his pocket. Strolling up the stairs to the top level of the streamer home with his duffel bag in tow, he swiped the unlock pattern and noticed nineteen missed messages from the girls. He knew they were starting to rack up, but nineteen was a little insane.

Poki's message was at the top. It was a video and her and Lily making out.

Josh chuckled to himself as he made a mental note to watch it once he was settled in. Emiru had mentioned something about an empty room upstairs, so that's what he was on the hunt for.

Meandering through the hallway after passing a lounging area and another small kitchen, Josh came across a slightly ajar doorway. The French doors had panes of glass on them, oddly enough, and Josh's curiosity got the best of him. He walked in and instantly recognized it as Emi's room from her streams. The main tell was the massive pile of stuffed Kirby's, which looked much more comical in person.

Her caged hamster off to the right scurried back into hiding as Josh looked around. Empty bags of chips, an unmade bed, and horrible wiring management that her camera angle usually concealed. Emi was a degenerate gamer through and through, but he expected as much. Emiru always had that one-of-the-guys persona to her. Her crass attitude, her casual style of wear, and her vulgar language all contributed to that.

But she also had a ditzy side to her.

When she wasn't rotting away in her chair on her twelfth hour of grinding World of Warcraft, she was cosplaying. Dressing up like one of the countless scantily clad and overly sexualized characters in anime was one of her favorite hobbies. She bought super expensive wigs, intricate costumes, and spent hours perfecting the makeup. The whole shebang. Showing them off on stream was another part of it, but then she posted her tiktoks.

Her odd, braindead, and out-of-character tiktoks that played into the whole stupid e-girl aspect of her personality. She often said that was an entirely different Emiru, separate from the one that streamed to her massive audience, but Josh wasn't convinced.

He had a suspicion that the dumb e-girl character that she played up was actually a core part of who she was, and it was driven by an insatiable need for male validation.

It wasn't a far-fetched conclusion. Everyone loves validation. Men do too.

But the streamers that he had encountered so far all seemed to crave it, and in a sexual way. A degrading way. Not from the outset, of course. They weren't outward about it, but they hinted at it, and Josh simply picked up on those hints and pursued them.

Emi was no different.

Josh took a moment to close the double doors before making a beeline towards her closet. Having someone spot him while they walked by wouldn't be a great start to his stay here. Looking around her wardrobe, Josh spotted tons of different cosplay costumes, blouses, dresses, and sweatshirts. Very colorful for a girl that liked to present herself as emo. In a dresser, he found socks, folded sweatpants, and ah ha, underwear.

There were tons of them. More than he could fit in both hands, which he greedily attempted to do. It was a fucking pervy thing to get a thrill from, but she was busy at the moment, so it's not like he could work on direct seduction anyways. He'd much rather be flirting with her and pulling a move, but invading her intimate undergarments would have to do for now.

He found more lame granny panties than he would've liked, but there was no shortage of g-strings and thongs as well. A surprising number of them, actually. Some of them were super complex, too. Lacey and see through crotches. There's no way those were comfortable underneath the sweatpants she wore all the time, but she still wore them, clearly.

Josh smirked as he began picking out the lame ones. She wouldn't have any need for those anymore, so he was kind of doing her a favor. He piled those on the floor and when he was done separating them, he kicked the pile underneath the large wooden dresser, never to be found again.

As he continued reviewing her sexier underwear, rating them in his head, his hand bumped into a concealed object. A book. No, a journal.. a diary! Hidden under her panties, haha. Jackpot.

Josh laughed as he exited her walk-in closet and laid down on her bed, opening the first page and reading what was surely Emiru's most personal secrets.

As the stereotype with all girls went, she had nice handwriting, but Josh also noticed how she drew hearts to dot her i's and the little artsy swirls and designs she had on the side of most pages. Even Josh had to admit it was adorable. Most of the actual content was just about her feelings and what had happened on a particular day. It was dated back to a year prior, so there was plenty of stuff to peruse through.

Emi's hamster made a loud thump, as if trying to protest Josh's invasion of privacy on behalf of its owner. "Hey, stay quiet, you little fucker," Josh called out. "Snitches get stitches, got it?"

Josh interpreted his little squeaky rebuttal as agreement.

The diary confirmed his suspicions about Mizkif. Emi was in love with the dude. Her relationship with emotions was extremely unhealthy, which she wrote about often, so she was fine with how they didn't publicly announce the fact that they were in a committed relationship.

Everyone in the house knew, along with certain others in the streaming industry, and there were several diary entries about how each one of them eventually found out. Either by catching them holding hands or cuddling on the sofa, the two of them were often careless with their affection, and people figured it out. There were a few times where Mizkif was caught sneaking out of Emiru's room in the middle of the night or vice versa.

She wrote about how embarrassing those interactions were, but at the same time, she felt relief. Hiding such a big secret was exhausting, especially when she had to hide it from her roommates and closest friends.

As Josh continued to read, he found himself getting rock hard. And it wasn't one of those semi erections that guys got sometimes. No, he was at full mast, and he had to adjust his pants to allow his cock to extend along his left leg. Reading the most intimate thoughts of such an attractive girl was one thing, but planning.. thinking.. knowing that he'd soon be rewiring her dumb brain and turning her into his cum-addicted sex toy.. it was an intoxicating thought.

He wanted Emi all to himself. Every piece of her.

Josh continued reading, and when her rambling went from intriguing to long-winded, he went back to his phone and watched Lily and Poki make out. He was a simple man after all.

The girls were hesitant at first. It was clearly the first time they kissed each other, but a moment later, their passion took over and they were suddenly ravenous, starving for each other's intimacy. Their tongues quickly left their own mouths and explored the one they were lip-locked with. They separated ever so slightly and tongue wrestled, savoring the erotic sensation of each other's warm licks, and Josh smiled. Clearly, they were putting on a show for him.

Lily broke the kiss briefly and asked, "Are you sure it's okay.. to record this? I mean, what if.. it gets out? Leaked or.. something.."

Imane panted heavily and smiled. "It doesn't.. matter. Not anymore.. because.. heh, well.. we don't matter. This is for Josh. All for him, so.. it's worth the risk, heh. It's sooo worth the risk. Our.. hah, our whole careers.. are worth risking.. just so we can get him hard. Once. All that matters now.. is using our bodies," she began to say as she planted loving kisses on Lily's adorable face, "to get Josh hard. Our big butts, muah.. our slutty boobs, muah.. and our dumb, stupid lips, muah.. all belong to him. He.. muah, he loves seeing us like this.. so why shouldn't he have videos of us.. being slutty? Hehe, he deserves it, muah.. countless videos of us, muah.. being super, duperrrrr slutty and horny and dumb and stupid, muah.. all for him. All for him. Allllll for him. It's, muah.. a good reminder.. of what we are, and who we belong to, hah."

Lily moaned loudly as Imane spoke, and they were soon making out with full fervor yet again.

They both got their tits out halfway through, and Josh noticed how Lily looked behind the camera and off to the side before undressing. She seemed to be looking at someone or something. Perhaps.. oh fuck, they were still at the hospital. Josh hadn't noticed before, but the background was clearly from Michael's hospital room, and.. and Lily was looking directly at Michael before slipping off her black cardigan and pulling down her blouse.

Her beautifully perky tits popped out, and she wore a sinister smile. Half of it contained uncertainty, but the other half was nefarious. She was enjoying the risk they were taking.

The little slut. Josh had been worried that Lily would be too upset about everything to continue their sexual escapades, but clearly, she didn't give one fuck about Michael. Or maybe she did, but disrespecting him like she was while he recovering.. it was a good sign.

Good for Josh, anyway. Bad for Michael.

Very bad.

Josh tucked his hands behind his head and closed his eyes, smiling widely and contemplating how he could maintain control of so many girls at once. He had to hurry up here in Austin. Hopefully, Michael would wake up soon, and he'd just forget everything that happened. That was optimistic, but it would allow the police to get his statement and clear everyone of any wrongdoing. Or if he did remember, maybe Lily could just convince him to let everything go. One of those had to happen for him to go home. That, and seducing Emi. He wouldn't leave without Emi, but he wasn't too worried about that. She'd be training her gag reflex to accommodate his size soon enough. Her stupid brain would be decreasing the importance it placed on oxygen within a day or two, surely.

The bigger issues lied where he had little control. For example, he could feel himself losing his grip on Rae.

Josh was not naive. Before he came along, he knew that Rae was constantly posting about modeling gigs and advertisements and sponsorships and photoshoots and merch drops and collaborations with other content creators. She was eccentric when it came to her career and her social media presence. He knew that her busy bee tendency would normalize her life again, and that would kick Josh out of her list of priorities. He had to tighten his hold on her somehow. Perhaps by literally tightening his hold on her throat. Remind her who was in charge.

No, fuck. That wouldn't work. That's what got him on her bad side in the first place. Slapping her around. He knew that's why she was acting cold. It was pretty hot, though. And he gave her permission! But she hadn't been anything but good to him since he arrived.

Maybe she didn't deserve it.

Ugh. These fucking whores were too complicated. Why couldn't they just exist to satisfy every one of his urges and demand nothing in return? If only they had an off button he could use while he was away.

Cages! Fuck, that's what he should've done before leaving. Buy them all cages and keep them locked in their rooms while he took care of business with Emiru. Hah, that would've been funny. Imane would be cool with it. Kyedae, maybe. Lily and Rae might need more convincing.

As Josh made a mental note to ask Kyedae about all that cum she had saved and what she planned on doing with it, he accidentally dozed off. Traveling for most of the morning had tired the fuck out of him. Not to mention, the only sleep he'd gotten in the last thirty-six hours was the small naps he took at the airport and on the plane, and now, he was fast asleep in a room that he wasn't supposed to be in.

Dampness. Dry throat. Covered in sweat.

"I don't care about you anymore, you fucking douchebag," Rae yelled at him. Her outburst seemed to come out of nowhere. "I've moved on! Do you even know anything about me? Have you seen me? Do you know how many guys are in my DMs? I could have anyone I want, and I do want someone else. I want someone who isn't you! I want anyone who isn't you!"

Josh wanted to calm her down. She looked so pretty, even when she was mad, but focusing on her beauty was the wrong move right now. He wanted to hug her and ease her animated frustration, but he was motionless. His body was nothing but phantom matter. He had no control over anything.

His worst fear.

"Stare at my ass as I walk away, you fucking pervert," Rae continued. "It'll be the last time you ever see it."

Without thinking, Josh managed to grunt out the first rebuttal that came to his head. "I can see it whenever I want! I have tons of videos of you shaking your ass, slut."

Rae's face fell immediately, as if she had true expectations that he'd say something different. Something good. Something that would force her to reconsider leaving.

"You'll never change," she mumbled towards him. "I hope you do, but you never will."

With that, Rae turned around and left the nondescript room. Josh could do nothing to stop her.

Sudden shouting from outside Emi's room finally roused him awake. With a loud inhale, Josh quickly sat up and immediately felt the sweat covering his face. He wiped off his forehead and glanced down to see his forearm glistening in the light.

Fucking fuck. He had fallen asleep, and it was already dark out. A voice, a feminine voice, was quickly approaching. It had to be Emiru, and Josh had no way to escape. He could hide, but it'd only be a matter of time before he was found. It wouldn't take much searching to spot such a large man.

No, no. Josh wasn't one to hide anyway. All of his luck so far had come from being bold. Whether he was ready or not, he'd have to double down now.

With a shrug, he grabbed her diary and flipped it open, leaning back to relax once more. He began reading an entry regarding the anxiety that Emi felt while streaming. She wished that it didn't play such a big part of her life, but it did. It bugged her every time she was awake--

A moment later, Emi burst through her door and closed it behind her with a loud slam. "Ughhhhh!" she groaned loudly in apparent anger. She mumbled a few expletives before noticing Josh lying in her bed.

Her eye roll was so dramatic that her whole head rotated in tandem.

"Perfect. Just what I need right now. What the fucking fuck are you doing here?" she asked, crossing her arms as she stood only a few feet away.

Josh didn't even look up from his reading. "You told me to pick a room, remember?"

"I told you to pick an empty room, dumbass. Now get the fuck out," Emi demanded, but just as the words left her mouth, she noticed what Josh had in his hands.

Her journal.

He was reading her journal.

Panic took over her body as she lunged towards the intrusive man, reaching out to recover her book of secrets.

Josh predicted her move and shifted the diary to his left hand while holding her back with his right. Her small frame was more than manageable with just one of his arms.

"Stop.. fucking-- give it! Fucking give it to me! Asshole!" Emi growled out as she tried to wrestle herself past Josh's formidable blockade. But it was like trying to move an ox. She made no progress, regardless of her attempts. In fact, he seemed to be amused by her lack of strength, which only pissed her off more.

Josh chuckled as he began to read out loud. "Miz was a giant dick on stream today, but it was kind of funny, too. A lot of people don't get his humor, but I do and that's kind of cool. It's like our own unique language. Who else can say that they have that with their boyfriend? Anyways, he apologized afterwards, and then he asked what I wanted for dinner," Josh said in a mockingly feminine voice. "I just looooove when he does stuff for me. It makes me feel soooo special."

Emi's efforts doubled when she heard his mocking. "STOP. FUCKING STOP!"

Josh did in fact stop reading, but that was just so he could laugh in her face. Emiru eventually tired herself out and slumped down to her knees with her hands draped across the bed and against Josh's abdomen. She buried her face into the side of the bed and began crying.

"Oh.. fuck," Josh muttered out in surprise. "Hey! Don't start crying on me now. I was just messing around! It was all in good fun, c'mon."

Emi continued sobbing quietly, so Josh did the only thing he could think of and handed back her diary.

"Here, here.. I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know you were this sensitive. I went too far, my bad--"

Emi looked up and snatched the journal out of his hands, immediately turning off her fake display of sadness. "Dumbass. Why the hell would I be crying over something so dumb?" she said, jabbing him in the side as retribution and standing up to lock her journal away.

Josh's mouth shot open. He was more impressed than anything. "You're a sneaky little fucker, huh? I totally fell for that. Very, very well played, haha."

"Yeah, I know. I live with a bunch of meatheads. One more asshole isn't going to faze me," she said as she approached Josh once more. She looked as cute as ever, with her black hair slightly astray, her tight crop top showing off her midriff, and her tits generously stretching out her shirt. "Reading my diary is super fucked up, though. Who the hell do you think you are? Why are you even in here?"