Streamers and a Stud Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not fucking eating two of them," Emi growled out. "The last two!"

"You wasted the first one, okay? That wasn't me," Josh replied. "So at least one of these is mine."

"Fine. Okay.. one is okay, but--"

"Look at me, Emi," Josh interrupted her. "Really look at me."

Emi stared into his eyes, which were only a foot away from her own.

"No, you dumbass," Josh spat at her. "Look at all of me."

She furrowed her brows in anger and then confusion before understanding his intent. With a sigh, her eyes went up to his hair, sideways to his arms, and then down to his chest. He was a big dude. Whatever.

"Keep going," he ordered.

Her eyes shot back up to challenge his gaze. She pulled her arm and attempted to free herself once more, but it didn't budge. Not even an inch.

"Ugh," she complained, finally giving in and looking down to check out the rest of Josh's body. He had a firm abdomen. Could have abs hidden behind his shirt. Whatever, yet again. Fancy jeans, a noticeable bulge, thick linebacker legs, and--

Fuck. Emiru's eyes burst open as she registered the impressive sight. Her head shot back up and met his gaze once more. This time, though, he was smirking.

"Okay, I get it. You're a big guy, so you need more food," she said, attempting to glaze over the thing that they both know she saw. "Is that it?"

"Say it again," Josh demanded.

"Oh my god. You're a big guy. Whatever," she groaned, rolling her eyes.

"One more time."

Her face contorted to express her confusion. "You're a.. big.."

After finally catching onto his perverted request, her eyes widened and she stopped talking. She used her left arm, which was free from his grasp, to push his body away from her own.

With a laugh, Josh gave up the bit and stepped back, giving her the space she clearly wanted.

"Fucking perv," she muttered, only slightly entertained by his antics. "You're getting way too comfortable way too quickly, asshole."

Josh tilted his head before responding. "Hey, I'm just messing with you, alright? You seem like you can take it, which is a good thing. A compliment. Most chicks get uptight about these kinds of jokes. The prude ones, anyway."

"I know, I know. I can tell you're joking, but I gotta push back a little," Emi replied, before pausing and extending her hand with the hot pocket. "Here, I guessssss you can take it, but you're buying me more as soon as you get settled in!"

With a smile, Josh took her offering and nodded. "You got it. Pepperoni pizza?"

Smiling, Emi replied, "Pepperoni pizza."

The two smiled at each other briefly.

"So, you must be hungry, huh?" Emi asked as she watched him prepare the snacks. "Did you.. uh, drive here or fly in?"

The two spoke for a little as the microwave did its job. They argued about who would clean up the collateral hot pocket on the floor, and Emiru eventually gave in.

"Want to join me on the couch?" Josh asked as he broke open both bready sacs of fat and sodium, taking a step in the direction of the living room. "I might even consider sharing half of one with you, if you ask nicely."

Emi was about to agree. Josh's easy-going hostility was entertaining, and she wouldn't have minded getting to know him better, but an edging responsibility kept her from immediately replying. She didn't just walk into the kitchen several minutes prior for the fun of it.

"Emi, where the hell are you?!"

The shout came from one of the hallways that dissected the home. Mizkif appeared soon after and began berating her.

"What's taking so long? I've been guarding your character for the past hour," he exaggerated, clearly frustrated about a prior game they were playing together.

That realization hit Emiru's face like a ton of bricks. "Oh my god. I'm sorry! I completely forgot. Fuck, I.. I.."

"I.. I.. I," Miz replied, mocking her inadvertent stutter. "I don't care. Let's go! These fucking quests aren't going to finish themselves."

Josh set down his plate and stepped in between the bickering pair, holding a hand out to greet his host.

"I'm Josh, by the way. Good to meet ya," he said as Miz shook his hand. Greeting the man that he was about to fuck over was deranged, but being a little fucked up was necessary in his line of work. "It was my fault. This little shit creeped up on me, and I was giving her a hard time about it. Must've gotten a little carried away, haha."

"I'm not a little shit, asshole," Emi shot back with an open-mouthed smile, unwilling to have her name tainted without a rebuttal.

Miz faked a welcoming grin, but it was pretty clear that he was bothered by how quickly the two were getting along. "Yeah, no worries, but we got a stream going on so we gotta get back. Make yourself at home, though. Anything in the fridge is free game."

Josh immediately looked towards Emi and raised his brows in a cocky way, making it clear that he was right about the hot pocket debate.

Emiru just rolled her eyes in playful annoyance. "You're so fucking annoying," she said with a short laugh.

Miz gave them an odd look and shook his head in dismissal. "Uh, yeah. We should be done in a few hours," he said, grabbing Emi's arm and pulling her away to his streaming room. Emi gave Josh a guilty smile and walked off.

"Sure thing," Josh replied. "I'll just hang out until then."

"Poki vouched for you, so no funny business. You're here on her word," Miz called out, clearly joking and being serious at the same time.

No reply was needed. Josh just watched as Emi was dragged away by her needy boyfriend.

Mizkif and Emiru were some of the most popular streamers in the entire industry. It was pretty obvious that the two were dating since they constantly spent time together, both on stream and off, but neither of them had publicly confirmed it. It was that elephant in the room that no one, except for their followers, wanted to acknowledge.

And from the few observations he made so far, it was clear that the rumors were true.

"Oh hey," Josh called out just before they were out of sight. "What room should I put my stuff in?"

Miz must've not heard since he didn't turn around, having already let go of Emi by this point, but she did and replied with, "Oh, uhm.. I don't know. Just pick an empty room! Should be one upstairs and two more down here."

She spoke while walking backwards, clearly not wanting to piss Miz off any further. Josh just gave her a thumbs up and that was it. He was alone once more.

And something just didn't sit right with him.

He had been enjoying Emiru's company. She was a funny chick and very easy on the eyes. A dangerous combination by all measures.

Pretty was great. Josh loved pretty women, but adding funny into the mix was a problem. That's the one trait that could pull at Josh's heartstrings in a manner that nothing else could. It was his weakness.

With just a few minutes of talking, Josh spitefully acknowledged the fact that he had developed a crush on his potential conquest.

Now, he didn't expect her panties to be on the ground on the first day, but he wouldn't have been opposed to it either. The protective Miz had walked in and ruined any chance of that, though. He strolled in and Emi's attention was his. Emi's attention and her company. Her presence. Her cleavage. Her tits. Her..

Josh was envious. An emotion that he wasn't used to. He was usually the one stealing women away, and he hated the way these new shoes fit. A few more minutes and Emi's throat would've been getting stuffed. No doubt about it. Her bratty attitude would've been so fun to shut down, and he'd keep her around afterwards, too. Just to hang out with her. Game with her. It'd been a while since he'd gotten a nice gaming session in. World of Warcraft, the game Miz and Emi were currently grinding, wasn't his cup of tea, but she was huge on dungeon RPGs. The ones with tough boss battles. They could play one of those together. Josh had yet to finish Dark Souls III, a fact that he was thoroughly embarrassed by, and perhaps she could help him through it. She'd give him tips and he'd make fun of her for being a nerd. Maybe get some head while taking on an easier section of the game. They could cuddle and then do it all again the next day.

All that would have to wait now. Thanks to fucking Miz.

With a deep breath, Josh calmed himself.

Things were okay. A seed had been planted. Emiru responded positively to most of his charismatic approaches. She didn't overreact to his physical aggression. She seemed to enjoy his jokes.

Though, she was hesitant about his sexual references. Her face blushed each time, revealing that she might be inexperienced and shy about such topics.

With a satisfying bite of one of his room temperature hot pockets, Josh smiled. He wasn't entirely sure how aggressive he should pursue Emi, but he knew that sitting around wouldn't accomplish anything.

Back in Mizkif's streaming room, the pair settled into their respective seats. Emi had her own scuffed gaming setup off to the side that she used to hang out and be closer to Miz while he was streaming, but she was regretting that close proximity right about now.

"What the fuck was that about?" Miz asked her after confirming that his mic was muted. Their streams often lasted eight hours or more, so they weren't too concerned with leaving their viewers to chill for a few more minutes while they argued.

"What do you mean?" Emi replied defensively. Miz was easily the most jealous boyfriend she ever had, but she felt as if she hadn't done anything wrong and wasn't about to be yelled at for nothing. "I lost track of time, dude. Whatever.."

"Yeah, no fucking shit you lost track of time. Flirting your ass off with a complete stranger might've had something to do with that," Miz blurted out, doing his best to convey his frustration without appearing frustrated to his chat.

Seeing that he wasn't going to let the situation go easily, Emi groaned loudly. "Ughhhhh! I wasn't fucking flirting, dude. We were literally talking about hot pockets and shit. And it's your fault, anyway. You didn't say anything about having someone over! I was just making sure he wasn't some random fucking weirdo."

"Oh yeah, classic Emi!" Miz blurted out, throwing his hands in the air for dramatic effect. "Somehow finds a way to make it my fault. Okay, fine. You were just checking who he was? That should've taken, like.. three seconds max. Hey, who are you? Someone Miz invited? Cool, bye. It's that fucking simple. I mean, am I missing something?"

Emi didn't want to back down. She was used to Miz making a big deal out of random bullshit, but it would just get worse if she gave in.

"We were talking about food! Fucking food!" she replied, not including the fact that she asked him more personal questions just to get to know him better. "You're acting as if I was on my knees sucking him off. Why did you even invite him if you were so worried about me even looking in his direction?"

"How the hell was I supposed to know he'd be a fucking seven-foot gigachad?" Miz retorted as Emi rolled her eyes. Here he was again, blabbering about height and letting his own insecurities show. At 5'6, he certainly wouldn't be challenging Josh physically any time soon. Just another thing she had to tread lightly around.

"Okay? So you're mad at me because he's tall?" Emi asked incredulously. "How many times have I told you? I don't care that you're short!"

"Oh, you just had to throw that in there, huh? Fucking hell, Emi," Miz grumbled.

"Fucking hell, Miz," she mocked back. "I don't know what you want from me!"

"I want my fucking girlfriend to not drool all over a random guy!"

They were both caught off guard. In the heat of the moment, Mizkif used the 'g' word. An official title that they both did their best to avoid, especially when they were streaming.

They simultaneously glanced towards their OBS, the streaming software displayed on one of their monitors, and confirmed that they were still muted, which extinguished their momentary panic.

The pair fell silent for a few seconds. The reminder that they were, in fact, dating helped them realize they were just arguing because they cared about each other. A little too much and in unhealthy ways, perhaps, but they cared.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Emi finally said. Her interaction with Josh was harmless, but jealousy often didn't make sense, and a quick apology would go a long way.

Miz pouted and grunted a reply. "Sure you are."

Emi responded with an intense glare, threatening to retract her apology if he didn't accept.

With an exaggerated eye roll and a slight smirk, Miz replied, "Fine. Okay, whatever. Just.. stay away from him, okay? That motherfucker looks like he takes steroids for breakfast, and I can tell he likes you."

Emi laughed in response. "You're so dramatic, haha. He was actually nice! Some people are just friendly. It doesn't have to be weird."

"Emi.."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll stay away from him. Are you done being a little bitch now? Can we fucking play?"

And there she was. The Emiru he was used to. Miz grinned and shook his head as they both settled back into their setups. Maybe he had been a little over the top. He certainly felt guilty for being so aggressive, which was often the case after their arguments. For a brief moment, he was reminded of a phrase his community always parroted at him.

If he didn't treat her better, he would lose her.

Back in Los Angeles, Imane shifted uncomfortably in her seat and reached down to massage her right ass cheek. "You'd think this freaking hospital would buy better chairs knowing that people spend all night in them," she complained to Lily. "My butt is aching! I haven't been comfortable in hours."

The entire crew, consisting of Lily, Poki, Rae, and Kyedae, had spent as much time as possible by Michael's bedside, waiting for him to wake up. The restrictions of visitation hours forced Rae and Kyedae to get some rest at home, but Lily and Poki were allowed to stay overnight and support Michael while his family flew in from his hometown.

Shortly after Michael was initially brought in, he was rushed into surgery and brought back to stable condition within two hours, much to all of his friend's relief. Imane made sure to fire off a text to Josh, who was already on his way to the airport when they got the update. Had the news been different, more grim, then perhaps Josh wouldn't have gotten on that plane after all. The positive outlook allowed for the slight possibility that this whole incident could be put behind them without too many repercussions.

The police showed up a few minutes after Josh left while the girls were signing in at the front desk. All four of them took statements and as practiced, their stories matched up. There was no reason to be suspicious of four innocent and teary-eyed girls, and they didn't have access to Michael for a direct statement, so the two police officers said that they would follow up and promptly made their way to another call that came through on their radios.

With Josh gone and the police taken care of, the girls were free to sink into their seats, only half-relaxed, and support each other as the surgery took place. Lily called Michael's family and made a social media post asking for well wishes. Support flooded through on all of her platforms, and the deception of the whole situation was not lost on her.

Lily was the reason Michael was even in surgery. She was the one who stabbed him. It wasn't a fucking accident.

And what made her feel even worse was her lack of guilt. The doctor just informed them that Michael was in stable condition. He'd be fine. It was just a little stabby stab. No big deal, but people were acting as if Michael fucking died!

The whole situation had her frustrated.

She wished Josh hadn't left. She'd be more comfortable with him around. The way he cared for Michael and helped clean up the mess she created showed how protective he could be. He was a good person. He wasn't just after pussy and a quick nut, despite admitting to the contrary several times and in extremely degrading ways.

Even if he was, it'd be whatever. She could live with that. When Josh released his massive load all over her face, the amount of satisfaction she felt was beyond anything she had experienced before. But then he told her to keep it there, keep his cum on her adorable face, and that drove her wild. Just the thought of it made her feel good. It gave her butterflies. Her constant anxiety began to ease, which was something that countless therapists and various medications had yet to accomplish. Josh was the answer. Josh was the--

"Lily!" Imane called out after not getting a response for an extended period of time. They were sitting in chairs on opposite ends of Michael's hospital bed, and she could see that Lily was deep in thought. "Is everything okay? I know it's tough, but Michael's going to wake up any minute now. I can feel it!"

Lily snapped out of her internal conversation and looked at Imane. Piecing together the last words she heard, Lily quickly realized that her friend was guessing what was on her mind. Incorrectly guessing, that is.

"Uhm, yeah.. right," Lily replied as she looked towards her injured boyfriend with a guilty expression. "I'm just.. uh, really worried about Michael.."

But her friend knew her better than that. With squinted eyes, Poki gazed back at her suspiciously. "Hm, okay.. why are you being weird about it then?"

Lily shifted a bit, giving off obvious signs that she was uncomfortable, and thus, being untruthful.

"Were you not thinking about Michael?" Poki asked as an immediate follow up. Her own words led her to a different conclusion, and she smiled. "Ohhhhh, I see."

Lily scoffed and hoped that she hadn't been caught. "See what? You don't see anything. You're not a mind reader. I was thinking about my broken boyfriend who needs all of my support right now!"

With a small laugh, Imane replied, "I'm not a mind reader, no, but I know my best friend! And I also remember my first day after, uhm.. after being with Josh, heh."

Lily's cheeks instantly reddened. "Michael is right there. We cannot be talking about this!"

"Why not?" Poki asked. "You already cheated on him. Talking about it can't be any worse. I mean, doesn't it feel exciting?"

She was right. Lily was already rubbing her thighs together just to try to control the trembling urge in her cunt, and Poki's teasing was only making it worse.

"If Josh was here, he'd probably force you onto your knees and fuck your face right in this room," she said as she stood up and walked seductively towards her friend.

Lily's mouth opened ever so slightly as her breaths grew heavier.

"He'd slap your face as you choked on his cock and then laugh when you tried to pry yourself free," Imane whispered as she sat next to Lily. She slowly reached down and crept her hand right onto Lily's clothed crotch, squeezing between her closed legs.

"Uhh," Lily moaned unintentionally. The direct contact just felt too good.

"He'd spit in your face and not let you have a single breath of air until his balls were ready to blow. Even as you start to lose consciousness.. and your eyes roll back into your skull.. and your head gets all dizzy and dumb.. he'd keep ramming his cock.. his thick cock.. down your stupid throat."

"Mm, stupid.." Lily mumbled, inadvertently once more. Imane's hand was overwhelming all of her senses as she closed her eyes and imagined the exact scenario that her friend was describing.

"That's all that matters. His cock, his balls, and his orgasm. Nothing.. nothing else is important. You're just a toy.. a toy for him to use. A toy to cum into and onto."

"And then throw away?" Lily asked, opening her eyes to look at Poki directly.

Her friend's smile widened. "And then throw away. Exactly. He'd forget about you the second his big balls were empty. Unless, of course, he wanted to piss on your dumb face, too."