Street Pussy

Story Info
A woman on the street engages with a desperate man.
768 words
3.45
8.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey you," she growled, "you gonna eat or not?"

"Uh uh uh," he stammered. He looked up at her for a brief second before looking down rapidly, eyes drifting right to left.

She eyed his kneeled down position. She spread her legs wide. She kicked off her right and black sneaker, putting her dirty foot on his shoulder.

"This pussy ain't waiting for nobody," she growled again. "And you're making my job way too fucking difficult...get on yo' knees you shithead."

She put her foot down and did a few grinding motions with her hips. Her low-hanging sweats began to loosen. Her short crop top exposed her thin stomach and bottoms of her large breasts.

"Mama ain't gonna wait for long. You should know this already," she asserted more strongly.

Her grinding motions continued and her sweats dropped lower until they hit the floor. The smell of her juices spread throughout the air.

"I know you like that" she said again, "the smell of my cunt inches away from your fucking face."

She heard a whimper and saw him looking at her, a bit frightened. She kicked him lightly with her sneakered foot.

He looked up slowly and caught a glimpse of her inner loins. His eyes became crazed. He was hungry, desperate for what was in front of him. He tried to stop himself, but the temptation was too strong.

"C'mon now, I want to see you put yo' neck into it," she said. Her glistening dark skin and black hair blended into the dark street. She spit on the ground, inches from his body.

He made his way to her pussy. His tongue teased her inner folds before reaching her clit. He made his way back to her inner thigh before going back to her entrance. He was stupid but skilled.

"Good job. This hoe is happy," she said. He smiled slightly.

"Oh don't get so cocky," she said. He continued his diligent work, now rolling his tongue over her pussy. She began to moan. As he twisted his tongue against her pussy, her moans grew louder. She temporarily lost herself in the sensations of pleasure.

In her pleasure, she rubbed against the alley wall behind her, bringing her back to reality.

A naughty idea crossed her mind. She turned her body, so her back faced him. "My crack needs attention. I ain't no one dimensional bitch." She shoved her ass in his face.

Overcome with lust, the thought of saying no did not even cross his mind. He immediately licked her anus, then her butt cheeks, alternating between the centers of pleasure. She could not decide which she enjoyed more: the pleasurable sensations on her ass or the egocentric power trip. The henchman to one of the world's most powerful drug lords was at her fucking feet, or rather ass, helpless in front of her.

"Now from the back to to the front," she instructed him. "You better make sure I am bustin' nuts." He shifted position licking the curve from her asshole to pussy. He inhaled, savoring every bit of her perfume.

She began to scream, increasingly louder on each lick. The fuckhead may be stupid for pussy and ass, but at least he knew how to do some eating.

"Wow you've turned RJ here into your nasty little puppy," a mysterious dark figured said, emerging from the background.

She pulled her body away from her victim's tongue, pushing her foot against his head.

The dark figure continued, "RJ, if you'd like any more of that pussy or ass, you'd better start doing some talking."

RJ whimpered. The dark figure kicked RJ on the ass, while the woman stared him down, legs spread apart. He looked at her pussy with wild eyes, tongue sticking out, like little dog desperate to continue his work.

RJ whimpered again. He eyed her pussy one more time and groaned in acceptance at his fate. The dark man shoved a notebook and pencil in his face. RJ began writing rapidly.

"Who knew this would be the way to get him to talk," the dark man said amused.

"Next time I'd like to see you wear a dildo and have him suck your cock," he continued to the woman.

The woman shook her booty a bit, indicating her approval.

"Anyways," he continued, "here's the money." He handed her a large black suitcase. She grabbed the suitcase, pleased with herself.

"And you RJ," the man continued, "come with me." He grabbed him by the neck and threw him into a black sedan.

She smiled to herself. The power of the pussy.