Stress Relief Ch. 04

Story Info
Kelly relieves her cousins' stress.
2.8k words
4.45
5k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 05/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,087 Followers

In July, Kelly moved in with Ms James, who was often gone on business. The two women gave each other all the space they needed. They also continued to have a passionate relationship, which sometimes included other women and men like Kelly's brother Paul. That week, Ms James was in Toronto visiting her father, and Kelly was alone. Kelly's dad called her one afternoon and reminded her of her cousins, William and Joe. They were teenage boys, 18 and 19.

"You remember your aunt Vickie don't you Kelly? She came to visit us one time when you were little."

"Yes, I think so," Kelly said uncertainly.

"Well she passed away last week. Her husband is taking it hard. He hit the bottle, so their two boys lost their mom overnight and their dad can't take care of them right now."

"Oh no," Kelly breathed, genuinely concerned, as always, about anyone who was in need. "Is there something we can do to help?"

"Well that's why I called you," her dad continued, "The boys are just out of school, I don't know if they even graduated, but I was wondering if you could have them visit for a week or two?"

"Yes Dad," Kelly said firmly, "I'd be happy to have them come stay. Ms James is in Toronto this week and they'll be no trouble. Just let me know the details and I can pick them up at the airport."

"Great! You're a good girl Kelly! I'll get their tickets and they can leave tomorrow."

The next afternoon, Kelly picked William and Joe up from the airport. Joe was 5' 4" and William was about 5' 6". Kelly was taller than both of them. They seemed quiet and shy. They put their cases in her trunk and Kelly drove them through the afternoon traffic.

That night she cooked them dinner and avoided asking any questions. She would let them come out of their shells in their own time. She noticed that the boys would steal looks at her from time to time when they thought she wasn't looking. Kelly had made sure to dress appropriately in jeans and a baggy tee shirt, but her curves were hard to hide, and Joe especially seemed to be hypnotized by her chest.

Kelly showed them around the house and let them see their bedrooms. The boys were impressed by the decor and the expensive but tasteful couches and lamps.

"Your place is cool Kelly," William said.

This was the first comment she had heard from either of the boys and she tried to respond casually.

"Thank you William, that's sweet of you to say. Now listen boys I want you to know that we are family. I care about you and love you very much. I'm so sorry about your mom. While you're here, I want to take care of you in any way I can."

The boys bowed their heads and colored a little, and Kelly's heart melted. She could see how grateful they were for some kindness and empathy.

At 10.30, Kelly said "Well, it's time for me to hit the hay. You guys can stay up and watch TV or go to bed, whatever you want."

"We're tired too ma'am," Joe said, glancing shyly at Kelly "We'll be turning in too I guess."

They all went upstairs and Kelly changed into a cotton nightie and put a terry robe over it. After she heard the boys flush the toilet and close their bedroom doors, she tiptoed down the hall and knocked softly on William's door.

"Yes?" William called, a little hesitantly.

Kelly slipped into his room and knelt beside William's bed.

"William, I want to tell you I am right down the hall in the end room. If you need anything tonight -- a glass of water, milk and cookies, a hug, someone to talk to -- I am there for you and you can wake me up no matter how late. OK? I'm serious now. I am here for you and Joe. I want you to feel at home in this house. Is there anything you need before I go back to bed? A glass of water maybe?"

William opened his eyes and smiled warmly. "No ma'am," he said, "but thank you."

"You're welcome William," Kelly leaned over and ran her fingers gently through his hair.

The next morning Kelly took a shower. She lathered her body with soap and shaved her armpits and pussy. As she was about to step out of the shower, she thought she heard something. The bathroom door, that she had closed, was ajar. She listened for a moment, and then wrapped a towel around herself, dried her hair and went in the bedroom to dress.

Had the boys been spying on her? She wasn't sure but it didn't bother her if they had been. She knew they were at the age where boys obsess about naked women and she was no prude.

Perhaps she could relieve their stress and help them to feel better about the loss of their mother. She decided to visit them that night, one at a time.

When the boys were in bed, Kelly put on a sheer white baby doll nightie and walked down the hall to William's room. She opened the door softly and peeped inside. William had the sheets thrown off. He was jacking off with his eyes closed. Kelly crossed the room on tiptoe and knelt beside him.

"Would you like me to help with that?" she whispered, "I can relieve your stress William."

William opened his eyes wide. "Oh God!" he said, "I didn't mean to..."

"That's ok," Kelly smiled. "It's natural for young men to need relief. You boys have been through a lot. Do you want to see your cousin's body?"

She stood up and touched her nipples through the sheer nylon baby doll. Her breasts were fully aroused and she felt her pussy tingle.

"Do you like my pussy William?" she asked. "Do whatever you want with me. I'm here to relieve all your stress. I know we're cousins, but that's ok. My brother fucks me and my dad too sometimes. I want to feel what cousin sex is like. Do you? Stand up and let me see that nice cock of yours."

William was overwhelmed with desire. He stood up and approached his amorous cousin. He was smaller than Kelly but his cock was standing straight up. Kelly pulled him closer and rubbed her pussy lips against his shaft through the sheer panties.

"Pull your cousin's panties down William," Kelly whispered.

William slid the flimsy panties down her thighs and Kelly wriggled out of them. She was very horny and soaking wet. It had been some time since she had sex with a guy and she was ready to do anything and everything her cousins wanted. William hesitantly stroked her mound.

"Yes William, that feels nice. Please slide your finger inside me," Kelly breathed.

She touched the head of his dripping cock and scooped up a drop of his pre cum. Then she licked her finger.

"I love the taste of your cock William," she breathed. "Can I suck you?"

"Oh God yes," William moaned.

Kelly kneeled on the floor and pulled her baby doll over her head. She shook her full breasts and brushed her dark nipples against William's cock.

"I'm very horny tonight William," she said. "I know you want me to suck your big dick and I want to suck it too, but only for a minute. Please don't cum in my mouth. We can do that later, but right now I want my cousin to fuck me and shoot all his hot cum in my pussy."

Kelly kissed and sucked William's cock for a few minutes. Then she lay on the bed and spread her thighs as she guided him into her.

"Yes Cousin, put it in me now," she moaned as he slid inside her and began to pump furiously. "Take all your stress out in my pussy. Suck my tits and cum in me! I need your cock now."

William fucked her faster and harder as Kelly whispered dirty talk in his ear. He had never experienced ecstasy like this before. Soon he began to groan and Kelly felt him explode in her womb.

"Oh Cousin that feels good, shoot all your cum in me" Kelly moaned. As she looked over William's shoulder she saw Joe standing in the door.

"Come in Cousin Joe," Kelly smiled, "I want to relieve your stress too."

Joe approached the bed as William pulled out and rolled off Kelly.

"Take off your underwear," Kelly said, "Let me see your nice cock Cousin Joe."

Joe pulled down his boxers, revealing a stiff erection. He could smell sex. The intoxicating scent of Kelly's horny, recently fucked pussy was driving him crazy.

"Come over here Joe," Kelly smiled. "I'm your cousin and cousins make great lovers. Suck your cousin's tits and fuck my pussy. I'm all wet and ready for you."

Joe slid into Kelly and pushed his hard cock in and out of her until he cried aloud and drove a huge load into her.

Kelly then led them into her bedroom. They lay down naked on either side of her in the King-size bed. She kissed them both and then slid down between them, taking both their hard cocks in her mouth at once. She licked their cocks and sucked them to orgasm, swallowing their sweet, thick cum as they jetted in her mouth. Then Kelly kissed them both on the mouth and nestled in between them, still naked.

"Ok boys, I'm tired out and it's time to sleep. But if you need relief in the night, you can use my pussy. Just fuck me, even if I'm asleep. I want you to use your cousin's pussy, my tits and my ass to relieve your stress. I'm on the pill, so cum inside my pussy all you want."

That night the boys took turns fucking Kelly. At one point, while Joe was using her, William couldn't wait so they both slid their cocks in her soaked pussy at the same time, while Kelly groaned and orgasmed in her sleep.

Next morning they showered together and Kelly washed and shaved their cocks. Kelly liked cocks without pubic hair, like her brother's massive tool. She told the boys their cocks were nice and big, but shaving made them look even bigger. After she soaped and shaved them, they both had big erections so Kelly let them fuck her at the same time in the shower. She loved the feel of two hard young cocks fucking her pussy and she told them she would let them fuck her ass and pussy at the same time that night.

For the rest of the day, Kelly told them they'd all stay naked. She walked around the house naked in heels and the boys stayed naked too. Their cocks were hard or semi hard most of the day. Kelly enjoyed teasing them. She stayed aroused all day, showing off her ass and her pussy and feeling the male lust focused on her hot body. At lunch time, she gave them a show to relieve their tension. She rubbed her clit against the kitchen table and played with her nipples until she had a loud orgasm while they ate sandwiches and watched her, stroking their cocks. Then she knelt on the kitchen rug and asked if they wanted to masturbate on her. They both soaked her in cum and Kelly licked some off her tits and rubbed the rest into her skin.

"Now you can smell your cum on me for the rest of the day," she said, "Do you like how your cousin's pussy smells?"

Kelly approached them one at a time and stuck her pussy in their faces to let them smell her sweet scent.

Before they went to bed, she lubed her ass and inserted a butt plug. Then she walked around the room, spreading her cheeks so they could see the plug in her ass. They were both hard and horny when she finally took them to bed.

"Now who wants to take my butt plug out and put his cock in my ass?"

Joe slid the butt plug out of Kelly's juicy ass, leaving her asshole gaping and ready for cock. Joe put his cock in her ass from behind and Kelly kneeled over William so he could enter her pussy. The boys fucked her and Kelly told them she loved how full they made her feel. "I'm full of cousin cock, boys! Now fill me with cousin cum," she whispered as they shot their loads in her, one after the other. They swapped and both took turns fucking Kelly's tight ass and pussy until they were spent and exhausted.

When the boys were asleep, Kelly went into the other room and called her lover, Ms James. She wanted to get her horny over the phone, describing what she had been doing with her cousins and letting Ms James know what Kelly had in store for her when she returned.

While she told her about her cousins, Ms James masturbated on the other end of the phone and had a deeply satisfying orgasm. Then Ms. James described what she had been doing with her father and her stepmother.

"You know we have to keep it secret from his wife, but every time she goes out of the room, I lift my skirt and show him my pussy. I don't wear panties or a bra around him, so he can feel me anytime we're alone for a moment. The first morning when I arrived, she went into the garden to pick some vegetables. I lifted my skirt and showed dad my wet pussy. He was all hot and bothered, and nervous in case my stepmother caught us. I masturbated for him right there and came standing up in their living room, just before we heard the back door and she walked back in. I hope she didn't smell my pussy, but you never know. Then I thought, what if it turned her on too. So I began working on her. I told her about you when we were alone and how I had started to like women after I saw you masturbating in the changing room mirror. I described that part in detail, and I could see she was excited. Then I asked her directly if she'd ever watched a woman masturbate. She looked uncomfortable, but I knew she was aroused. So I went for it. I said, Why don't you come to my room tonight, after my dad's asleep and we can talk more? I put on some sexy black lingerie and waited for her. Sue enough, at 1.00 am, the door opened quietly and she came in, wearing a silk robe. I could see she was naked underneath. I approached her and kissed her neck. Then I slid my hand inside her robe and touched her big breasts. She gave a little moan and I opened her robe fully. She was naked, as I'd hoped and she has a fabulous body. Big stiff nipples and gorgeous legs, with a juicy opening between her thighs. I pulled the robe off her shoulders and she stood there naked, just quivering to be touched. I asked her if she was sure she was ready, teasing her and making her wait. She nodded her head so I kissed her on the mouth and brushed my hands over her big nipples. She gave a deep groan and had an orgasm before I even touched her pussy. I knew she wanted to be dominated, so I grabbed her hair, pushed her down on the floor and ordered her to lick me. "Next time, I come before you bitch," I said. I was soaking wet and I came all over her face after a few minutes of her licking me. Then I made her stand up. I kissed her on the mouth hard and tasted my pussy juice on her. Then I slapped her face. I told her she was a bad girl and needed to be punished for having incestuous sex with her stepdaughter. That got her really hot and she said "Yes Mistress!" I slapped her big tits and spanked her pussy hard and she had a massive orgasm. Then I put my leg between hers and let her ride my thigh until she squirted all over me. Oh my God it was hot. I pushed her down on the bed and fucked her with a strap on. She had so many orgasms. My sheets stink of her hot pussy. Tomorrow night I'm going to fuck her ass. Are you masturbating darling? Oh yes, I can hear, you dirty bitch. When I get home I'm going to tie you up and let those boys fuck me stupid while you watch. They're going to use me all night and I can tell you I'm ready for some nice young cock. Then you can lick their cum off my sweet pussy and my tits. How's that sound? Sweet dreams darling."

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,087 Followers