Stretching Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mousy little Cindy traded places with Amy and grasped Mark's cock with both hands. She stared at it while her hands slowly stroked it. She looked up at Mark, "Wow, you have a nice cock."

Mark looked at me and I gave him the 'go' sign. He looked back down at Cindy. He reached out and stroked the side of her face and moved his legs apart, "You can kiss it if you would like."

Tess sounded off, "I'm in!"

Cindy started and turned to look at her husband. I could tell that she had gotten so caught up in my husband's body she forgot to check in with her husband. They must have their own signals because she did this little happy dance move and turned back to Mark. She kissed the end of his cock and I could see it twitch in her hands. She giggled and licked him like he was most wonderful popsicle in the world.

She took what she could into her mouth and slowly sucked him. She must have been fairly good at it because Mark was caressing her head and groaning.

Amy touched Cindy's shoulder and Cindy reluctantly moved. Amy took Mark much deeper into her mouth. She looked into his eyes as she slid her mouth down his cock. Her hand looked like it was forcing his cock down her throat as it pumped his shaft. I could tell Mark wanted to fuck her right then. Tess tapped Amy's shoulder and took her turn.

Mark enjoyed her technique as well. He told me later that he loved Cindy's technique because she was so shy yet enjoyed it so much. Her little tongue was constantly moving. Amy's technique was pure sex. He could tell she wanted his cum. The two were amazing in their own ways. That left Tess. She was exceptionally good, but not on the level of Cindy and Amy. He let Tess continue for a few minutes before gently pushing her back, "Why don't we move this inside?"

The guys and I climbed out of the pool. They wrapped me in my towel and they all gently rubbed my skin dry. They were going to need another towel if they decided to dry my pussy. I had never been this wet and the touch of their hands was just getting me wetter. We walked into our room and found Mark and the women naked.

Mark gently pushed Tess back on the bed, "It's my turn to have a taste." Tess ran her hands through his hair as his mouth approached her bald little pussy. I saw her hands clinch as he began to eat her. Mark gave world class oral and her world was about to be rocked. Within a few minutes she was grunting and moaning. There was a look of shock on her face as she watched him eat her.

Her thighs clenched around his head, "Oh fuck! How are you doing that to me?" Her eyes rolled back, and she shook hard as she orgasmed. Mark eased up on her and she melted onto the mattress. She was totally relaxed and looked at Mark through lidded eyes. Mark started to rise up and Tess immediately grabbed his arm, "You aren't going anywhere. I need that cock in me! Please give me that cock!"

Mark pulled her to the edge of bed and pushed her legs open. She held her legs apart as he began to slide his cock up and down her slit. When his cock slid across her clit, she bit her lip and moaned. He was driving her insane with his teasing cock. He could see that she was more than ready, and he slid his cock down her slit to her entrance. He slowly slid the tip into her, then a bit more, before stopping. She groaned as her vagina tried to adjust, "God your huge!"

Mark slid back a little, then slid forward to bury more of his cock in her, "I'll take it slow until you're comfortable." He continued to move slowly in and out until she had all she could comfortably take. When he started moving in long strokes in and out, she began to quiver. Mark leaned in and kissed her. She moaned as their tongues danced.

The guys had been touching and caressing me from the moment we walked into the room. Eli was behind me kissing my neck and nibbling on my ears. Bill turned out to be a remarkable kisser. It wasn't long before Eli had untied my top and Bill began to caress and lick my nipples. As I watched my husband eat Tess's pussy, Jason had knelt down and was licking my inner thighs. Eli untied my bottom and Jason pulled it away before planting his mouth on my pussy.

I was so fucking turned on by this point there was no way I was going to stop. Eli, Bill, and Jason knew what they were doing. I had three mouths and three sets of hands focused on my body and the sensation was almost overwhelming. When Tess came on my husband's face I came on Jason's. When I saw Mark slide his cock into Tess, I realized I needed a cock in me right now!

Jason must have read my mind. He raised my leg up. Eli held it while I leaned back against him. Jason had a nice long, thick cock and he slowly slid it into me. He grabbed my ass with both hands and began stroking up into me. I came so hard I lost my mind for a little while.

When I could think again, I saw that Mark was giving Tess a good fucking. His cock plunged in and out of her and her hips rose to meet his thrusts. Tears ran down her face as she screamed out her ecstasy. Mark slowed his pace and finally stopped. He leaned in and kissed Tess deeply. She was basking in the afterglow as he slowly slid his cock out of her.

He turned to Amy, pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply. He looked into her eyes, "I want to kiss every inch of your body and eat your pussy. I especially want to feel your sweet pussy squeezing my cock." She smiled, "Can you kiss my body and eat me later? Right now, I want your cock in me."

Mark sat on the couch and she straddled him. She looked into his eyes as she began to lower herself onto him. She began to roll her hips, sliding his cock a few inches in and out. The action of her hips caused her clit to rub against him. Their lips met and their tongues entwined.

The guys and I moved to the bed. I laid down and rolled onto my side. Bill walked up to the side of the bed and I grasped his cock and pulled him to my mouth. I felt Eli against my back. Jason held my leg up while Eli fed his long cock into my pussy. I sucked on Bill's cock while Eli began long strokes into my pussy from behind. When Jason began rubbing my clit I came again. Each orgasm seemed to build on the previous one. Instead of afterglow I was feeling the 'keep going'. The more I came, the more I wanted.

Amy knew what she wanted as well, and she was riding it as hard and fast as she could. She raised up until Mark's cock was almost out of her, then she slid down his pole, as fast as she could. She kept doing that until her hips stopped with his cock embedded fully in her. He was afraid she was going to break his cock when she orgasmed. When she finally slid off, he was still standing tall. It was obvious to everyone watching that he wasn't in any pain.

I wasn't watching. I was pumping the cum from Bill's cock down my throat. I licked him clean and he leaned down and kissed me. When he walked away, I felt Eli pull out. He got up and walked around to take Bill's place. I was more than happy to suck his cock. He is long and it was exciting to see how much I could swallow. My main goal was to make him cum down my throat. I felt his hands rest on my head as his cock swelled in my mouth. He began to spurt his cum down my throat. I swallowed all he had to give.

As soon as I released Eli's cock Jason joined me on the bed. He kissed his way down my body, then looked at me lustily, "Suck my cock while I eat your pussy."

I immediately straddled his face and began to suck his cock. His mouth felt amazing on my pussy. I was beyond thinking about anything but his cock. I really liked the feeling of it in my mouth, but I needed it in my pussy. I could feel another orgasm approaching and I had to have his cock in me when it happened, "I need you to fuck me."

He moved around on the bed and between my spread legs. His cock head rubbed against my soaked pussy just long enough to get slick before he entered me. He slid in deep and filled me up. That took me over the edge, and I orgasmed again. I was insane with desire when he began to fuck me. His big cock sliding in and out as he fucked me hard. I was building toward a massive orgasm and I could feel his cock swelling. He began to cum deep within me. I could feel the pulse of his cock as each shot hit my cervix. I started to orgasm, and it never seemed to end.

I kissed Jason hard when I finally came back to earth. After a few moments he grinned down at me and stood. I stayed on the bed enjoying the afterglow. I watched as Mark stood and approached Cindy. He leaned forward and kissed her sweetly. His kiss soon turned more passionate and he guided her to the bed. He laid her down next to me and he got onto the bed next to her. He kissed her deeply, then kissed her neck on his way to her pert tits. He could tell that she did not need much in the way of foreplay, but he did not want to rush things either.

When he moved between her legs and began to eat her pussy I leaned over and kissed her. I have never kissed a girl and I found her lips to be surprisingly soft. Our kiss deepened as her arousal grew and I enjoyed it very much. When she began to moan, I moved down and took her nipple in my mouth. I licked and nipped at it while Mark brought her to orgasm.

Mark moved between her legs and slid his cock slowly into her. When he reached a comfortable depth for her, he began to stroke in and out of her. I played with her nipples as they looked into each other's eyes. I could tell Mark wanted to treat her more carefully than the other girls. He told me later that she was so sweet and shy he was concerned about how she would react to what was happening. He need not have been concerned. The little minx was soon moving her hips to meet his thrusts. She looked at me, "Thank you for sharing. His cock is really nice. Uh! and he's, Oh, going to make me cum again. Ah! I want his cum in me. Gaa! OK?"

I leaned in and kissed her, "You are welcome, and I am sure he will be glad to cum in you."

I soon learned that she can be extremely vocal when she is brought to ecstasy. Her legs were wrapped around Marks hips and I could see the muscles straining as she pulled him into her. She pulled him down and wrapped her arms around his neck. Then suddenly her entire body stiffened, and she let out a scream, "Oh god yes! Fuck me with that big cock."

I saw Mark plunge deep and begin to cum in her. Her orgasm swept through her until she collapsed on the bed. Mark slowed his pace until he his cock was barely moving within her. She lay unresponsive for several minutes. I was beginning to get worried when she sighed, and a languid smile appeared on her face. She whispered in Marks ear so that only he and I could hear, "I have never been fucked so good in my life. I hope we can do it again."

Mark kissed her sweetly and slid his cock out of her. He moved over to me and kissed me hard. He finally helped me stand and I went to the shower. Soon after I got under the gentle rain fall shower head, I heard a light knock. Cindy was standing outside the shower, "Can I join you?"

I grabbed her hand and pulled her under the water with me. I enjoyed washing her while she washed me. When we were clean it seemed only natural to start kissing. We stood under the rain head and made out for a good while before we finally separated. We dried off and went back to the bedroom. Everyone was outside and we decided to postpone the lesbian experiment we both were anxious to try. Neither of us bothered to put clothes on. When we walked outside, we noticed that no one else had bothered either.

The guys waded over to me when I got back into the pool. Each of them kissed me sweetly. We drank and laughed for a while, but soon the day caught up to us and we went our separate ways. Mark and I had barely laid down when we were asleep.

---------------------------------------------

I awoke the next morning to a panic attack. Tears were running down my face and I was crying uncontrollably. Mark pulled me close, "What's wrong babe?"

"I betrayed you. I broke our marriage. I fucked three guys!"

"Hey, you did not do anything wrong. We both had a wonderful time, and you have nothing to be ashamed of."

He held me until I calmed down, "You are letting your upbringing cloud your mind. There is a reason we chose to have sex with our neighbors. It was exciting and fun. Everyone involved enjoyed the experience and nobody was hurt. Watching you was fucking hot! They were bringing you joy, and you looked like a goddess. Especially with Jason's big cock fucking you. I wish I had a recording of it so I could watch it over and over."

I smiled at him through my tears, "Watching you fuck them was awesome. I really loved the way you took care of Cindy. I think she is hot when she lets loose. I don't think anyone was hurt, but I bet I know a few women that are sore this morning!"

"I had no idea that Tess would be so aggressive. I certainly didn't imagine things would escalate as rapidly as they did."

He rolled toward me and we kissed. One thing led to another and breakfast was delayed for a while. We took a morning stroll on the beach and returned to our room to change into our swimwear. The suit I wore was slightly more modest than the one I wore the night before, but not much. When we walked out onto the deck, I noticed that everything had been cleaned up. We found that the bar had been restocked and decided to mix ourselves a slushy drink.

We were laying back and enjoying the sun when I felt a hand on my ankle. Jason was at the edge of the pool and I smiled at him. I heard water splashing and saw Amy climbing out of the pool and walking toward Mark. She was stripping out of her swimsuit as she approached him, "Jason and I need a little one on one time with you two."

She looked over at me as if for permission. I smiled at her, "Let me get this straight. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen, a near goddess, wants to fuck my husband. I don't think either of us has a problem with that!"

She turned back to Mark and they smiled at each other. I turned back to Jason, "Good morning. How are you?"

"I'm great! My wife woke me this morning and insisted that she needed Mark's cock. Being a good husband, I escorted her over. Now I am not sure what to do with myself."

"I have some ideas. Why don't you come over up here and I will share them with you?" Corny, I know. I have never been quick with banter. It worked, but I think if I had gestured with a finger it would have worked just as well. We both knew he was going to fuck me again.

He climbed out of the pool and walked over to me. I was sitting on the beach chair and his crotch was level with my face. I pulled his trunks down and began stroking his cock. I watched as it grew and stiffened in my hands. I licked his cockhead and then wrapped my mouth around it. I began to suck his cock and it felt silky smooth in my mouth. I love sucking a big cock and there was no doubt that he had one.

I felt him begin to swell in my mouth as his orgasm approached and he suddenly pulled out of my mouth. He smiled at me, "You are way too good at sucking cock and I don't want to cum yet. Lie back so I can eat your pussy."

I did and he did. He had me on the verge of an orgasm when he stopped licking me. He straddled the beach chair and pulled me onto his cock. My legs were over his and he gripped the top of my legs to pull me onto his plunging cock. He fucked me hard and I orgasmed hard. It just kept going as he slammed his meat into me. He was getting close when he pulled out of my pussy. I took him in my mouth and sucked greedily. I was still orgasming as his cock shot cum down my throat.

He sat down on the deck next to me while I recovered. When he saw that I was back in the real world he kissed me for a while, and it was nice. After some kissing, we got into the pool and enjoyed just hanging out in the cool water. His hand was playing with my pussy as we watched Mark fucking Amy on the lounge chair. They were in missionary position and he was sliding his huge cock in and out of her. Her legs were around his waist and she was gripping his biceps. Their lips and tongues were melded in a passionate dance.

God, they looked amazing together! I remembered years later with perfect clarity the scene before me. Every time it popped into my head it excited me. They defined 'erotic' in their coupling. He was long stroking into her. Their lips separated as their need for oxygen increased. Soon we could hear both panting as he increased the pace. I knew by the way her body tensed and her hips were thrust hard against him that she was cumming. Her screams of pleasure confirmed it. I was cumming against Jason's hand when suddenly Mark slid his cock out of her and moved it to her mouth. She began to suck him, and he started cumming immediately. His groans of pleasure told me he was cumming hard. The cum leaking from her lips proved it.

They kissed for a while after that. Eventually they joined us in the pool. We were all as relaxed as a person can get by that point. We enjoyed just hanging out together until lunch time approached. Mark and I went inside to dress. There was no doubt in my mind that we would be spending time with them again.

---------------------------------------------

We returned from lunch drowsy and ready for a nap. When we woke the pool seemed like a great idea. Mark was mixing our drinks when Amy came swim-wading up to us, "You guys have to come see this. Tess is going to live out a fantasy she has."

We started swim-wading after her and I had to ask, "What fantasy?"

"She wants to try being airtight!"

"What is airtight?"

"All holes filled. One in the mouth, one in the pussy, and one in the ass!"

"That sounds difficult."

We arrived at Eli and Tess's room and walked inside. Tess was grinning, "I am so glad you came. This is going to be awesome! Loren, can I ask a favor?"

"Sure."

"Can I borrow Mark for this? Hubby has filled everything before and I would really like Mark's cock to be in my pussy when we do this."

"You aren't fooling me! You just want his big cock in your pussy again. Not that I blame you! I don't have a problem with it if Mark doesn't."

Mark immediately walked over to her and pulled her into a kiss. He dedicated his efforts into getting her motor running and it wasn't long before his face was planted on her pussy. He worked her pussy until she orgasmed loudly. She straddled him and slowly lowered her pussy onto his cock. She was rocking on his cock when Bill started playing with her ass. He had a tube of lube and used it on his fingers before slowly inserting one finger in her ass. He took his time lubing and stretching her hole before climbing onto the bed behind her.

Mark and Tess stopped moving while Bill slowly slid his cock into her ass. I could see why Bill was the right guy for the job. He had a normal cock, not a monster like Mark or Jason. I think if either of them tried to fuck my ass I would be in the hospital shortly afterward. It was obvious that Bill had fucked an ass or two in his time. He made sure she had time to adjust before he slowly stroked into her ass a few times. She groaned with pleasure as he and Mark began to stroke in time. Jason had climbed onto the bed and Tess tilted her head up to take his cock in her mouth.

I was shocked at how much the scene in front of me was turning me on. I imagined myself in Tess's position and decided that I might like to give it a shot if the opportunity arose. Amy and Cindy were standing on either side of me. Eli was standing on the other side of Amy and was slowly sliding his hand up and down his cock. Amy noticed and quickly got on her knees and began sucking his cock.

I moved behind Cindy and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her back against my chest and nibbled her ear. I ran my tongue down her neck while she watched the scene in front of her. I untied her top and dropped it to the floor. My hands caressed her pert breasts. I had never done anything like this with a girl and it surprised me how much it turned me on. I left one hand on her breast while the other wandered down her stomach and slid under her bikini bottom.