Stretching Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt someone playing with my ass. Slippery fingers rubbed around my anus, and I felt a lubed finger pressing it. It felt strange when his finger entered me. He kept working his finger and it started to feel kind of good. A second finger joined the first and he slowly worked them in and out of me. The fingers were replaced by the head of a cock. I thought I would die before the head finally made its way past my sphincter. It didn't really hurt, it just felt like it could not possibly go in. Finally, the head of his cock penetrated my ass, and he kept slowly pushed in, an inch at a time. I did my best to relax a little as he moved slowly back and pushed back into me. After the third time I started to see why Tess loved being 'airtight'. My friend below and my friend in my behind began to stroke their cocks in rhythm while I sucked my third friend. I was on the edge again within moments and this time I was thrown over it. I started to orgasm, and I don't remember a lot of details after that. I know they fucked me good. I know I screamed myself hoarse I was cumming so hard and I know they all came in me.

Apparently, I fainted for a little while. I woke laying on my bottom friend while my ass fucking friend slid his cock out of my bottom. The stud under me was still hard, and he rolled me onto my back. He fucked me hard and fast and I loved it. I came again and he slowed until finally pulling out. I moved down his body and took his cock into my mouth. I milked him for all the cum I could get and laid his clean, flaccid cock on his belly. He stood, picked me up in his arms, and the four of us left the stage.

He carried me to a large bath. The three men washed my body, then gave me a wonderful massage before escorting me back to my husband and friends. It was obvious that I they had all been busy while I was gone. Mark was still fucking a delighted Bell. She is a vocal woman when she fucks, and we all knew under no uncertain terms that she was loving his cock.

Speaking of being delighted, Bill was, as three of the staff ladies occupied his mouth and cock. I was happy for him. He had been getting less attention than his wife and I wanted him to have fun. Not that Cindy wasn't getting attention. One of the staff studs was fucking her good while she sucked on Eli's cock. Jason was fucking two staff ladies and Tess had two of the staff studs taking turns in her pussy. I leaned back on the couch and watched while I downed a couple of glasses of juice. I needed to hydrate after the marathon I had just fucked my way through. I had time for a few cocktails as well before everyone finished up. We talked for a while, enjoying the afterglow. Mark decided it was time to leave when he saw that I was falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------

Mark and I awoke in the morning and decided that after breakfast we would spend the morning on the beach. I relished the idea of being alone with him and playing in the ocean. I told him I was a bit sore and wanted a break from fucking. Basically, I was all fucked out, unless it was him. I would never say 'No' to him. If he wanted me, I was his, sore or not.

We spent a wonderful morning on the beach. We headed back to our room before it got to hot, showered, and took a nap. I put on my least revealing bikini and we soaked in the pool for a while. Our friends swam over, and we laughed and drank. I learned details from the night before that I had missed for obvious reasons. They were universal in their praise for my night on stage. A few hours later Mark and I left them and went to another fantastic dinner.

After dinner we returned to the room and to the hot tub on our deck. We were snuggling and just enjoying each other's company. Mark gave me a squeeze, "Last night was amazing wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was. I don't know how it ended up like it did. Bell kissed me and then the next thing I know I have three cocks in me. The crazy thing about it is that I loved it. I am not sure what to think about that."

"What do you mean babe?"

"I'm scared. I thought I was a normal sexually conservative wife. Now I know I am just a slut. I wonder how long I have before you divorce me."

"I don't want to hear the word divorce again. If you use the word it becomes an option for solving relationship problems. I don't see that we have a problem. I love you more than ever and I like that you are exploring your sexuality. Can you not see how much you glow? Your adventures have given you a presence you didn't have before. I think you are stronger and more desirable than you have ever been. Being slutty can be a lot of fun!"

He always knows what to say to make me feel better, "Really, you think I glow? I must have been pretty dull before."

"OK, stop it. You were never dull. You have always been the most beautiful and exciting woman I have ever known. Now you are even more so. Please stop finding ways to beat yourself up or I am going to have to punish you."

"Oh yeh? Who are you going to get to help you? I am stronger than ever, and I could probably take you!"

Things got a bit physical after that. We wrestled around in the hot tub. The wrestling turned into kissing and laughing. Soon after that I was sitting on the edge of the hot tub while he ate me. There should be an Olympics for pussy eating. Mark would bring home the gold.

He picked me up and carried me to bed. Over the next two days we left the bed only to shower, eat, and walk on the beach. By the time we saw our new friends again my mind had cleared. I knew Mark and I were solid, and our vacation fun was not going to change that.

---------------------------------------------

On Tuesday morning Mark went deep sea fishing with the guys from our building. They left in the middle of the night and I barely remember Mark leaving. It was a day trip, and they wouldn't be back until late evening. I probably should have stayed at our room, but the girls had other ideas. I woke to knocking at the patio door. I staggered over, still half asleep, to see Tess waiving and smiling. I opened the door to tell her to fuck off until I had a chance to wake up. I no sooner unlocked the door when Tess just walked right in.

Tess was excited as usual, "Loren, no sleeping all day for you. We have shit to do so get up!"

I dropped back on the bed, grabbed my pillow, and laid my head on it, "Fuck off Tess. I'm sleeping."

I felt the bed move and a body next to mine. Hands began to wander over my body, and I felt chills as my neck was kissed. Tess whispered in my ear, "Please wake up Loren."

I felt her tongue on my neck. This bitch was turning me on dammit! I rolled toward her to tell her to fuck off again. Her mouth met mine before I could speak. Within moments we went from a light kiss to tongues dancing. Tess was playing with my very erect nipples. I knew my battle for more sleep was lost when her hand slid down to my crotch. I shoved her off, "OK, I'm awake, but I have to go to the bathroom!"

I pee'd, brushed my teeth, and got into the shower. I was barely wet from the shower when Tess joined me. She pulled me into her arms and kissed me. It was a surprisingly tender and romantic kiss. It was nice and we got lost in it for a while. She started washing my body with her soapy hands. Her mouth was constantly returning to mine to continue our romantic kiss. It was sweet, loving, and sexy. Not what I expected from Tess at all. Tess was raw sex, not this loving and tender woman in the shower with me.

Eventually we had to leave the shower or risk become prunes. We dried off then she took my hand and led me to the bed. She laid down with me and picked up from where we had left off. Her kisses became more erotic and my body responded. Our touches became caresses, our kiss deeper and more passionate. Our bodies intertwined and we tasted each other. My tongue lovingly caressed her slit and flicked her clit as she did the same to me. It was sweet, wonderful, and orgasmic.

We cuddled together in the afterglow. I ran my hand down Tess's cheek, "Wow, I never knew being with a woman could be so amazing."

"I know. You are the first woman I have ever been with. If I knew it was going to be this great, I would have done it a long time ago."

I was shocked, "Really, I am your first?" I kissed her hard, "You sure know how to make me feel special. Thank you for letting me be your first. My first was with Cindy a few days ago."

"She told me. You were her first too. Cindy, Amy, and I have been friends since middle school. We even had a triple wedding.

"We talked about doing adventurous sexy stuff, but never followed through with any of it. At least, not until we came here. We met you and Mark and things just kind of took off. I was really confused after that first night. I was afraid I went too far and ruined my marriage. Amy and Cindy went through the same thing.

"Luckily, our husbands are great guys. Eli told me he was happy that I let go and had fun. We all talked later, and the guys encouraged us to do more. To be honest I think they had wanted to fuck each other's wives for quite a while and now they had the chance. Not that I am complaining!

"You and Mark were the catalyst we needed, and I can't thank you enough for that."

I was shocked and flattered, "Tess, I had the same fears that you did. Before we came here, I was reserved, and my sexual wild side was for Mark only. I was afraid he wouldn't want me now that he knows that I'm a slut. He told me that my experience here has made me more desirable, not less.

"I have to admit I am having a great time. The sex has been amazing, and you guys are awesome people. My fears have turned out to be groundless, although the back of my mind keeps dwelling on them."

I felt Tess nodding in agreement, "Yeh, I let go and have a great time, then the back of my mind starts fucking with me. I know Eli and I are stronger than we have ever been, but my upbringing keeps screaming 'cheating wore'. I've decided that Eli's opinion is way more important than the old-fashioned sexual mores that are stuck in my head."

"That's a smart way to look at it. Now, kiss me some more." She did and we spent a pleasant time making out. She eventually pulled away, "I could do this all day, but we need to get dressed and go get Amy and Cindy. We got girl shit to do today!"

Remarkably, it did not take long to round up the two women. We had breakfast together and the staff got us a driver. We drove around visiting local artists and shops. We returned with enough stuff that we all purchased another suitcase to ship it home in. The hotel staff met us as the car stopped. They gathered up our stuff and promised to deliver it to our rooms.

We decided we needed a cold fruity beverage immediately, if not sooner, and walked to the nearest place that could provide it. That the place closest to us happened to be Club Erotica was totally coincidental. Yeh, sure it was. We walked in and waited while our eyes adjusted. Bell walked up, "How wonderful to see you all again! We had great fun the last time you were here. Please come with me. I want to show you something special!"

We followed her through the main room and into a private room. There were strange contraptions everywhere. She walked over to one side of the room and stood next to an oddly shaped thing on the floor. It looked like an elongated miniature igloo, "This my friends, is god's gift to women."

Tess looked confused, "What is it, and what do you do with it"

"It is a Sybian, and you sit on it. See that center part? You attach your preferred size dildo to the center part. It feels amazing and I insist that you all try it"

The girls were looking a bit skeptical and I thought 'what the hell', "Sure I'll give it a shot."

Bell helped me get undressed in her own special way. I was wet and ready by the time I straddled the machine. I selected an average size male attachment. I felt odd as I lowered myself onto a machine. The oddness quickly dissipated when Bell turned the machine on. That machine is the devil. It is orgasm heroin, and I am glad I don't own one. All I would do is sit on it until I starved to death.

After the girls saw my quaking orgasm, they decided maybe the machine wasn't so weird after all. By the time everyone had a turn we had drawn a crowd. The male staff had gathered to watch. I was horny as hell after my ride. The staff guys were all naked by this point and one of them with a massive cock was standing next to me. Without thinking my hand reached out and was soon wrapped around it and slowly stroking. As he got harder and harder, I decided that this is a cock that needs sucking.

He had by far the biggest cock I have ever seen. It was obscenely huge, and I was not about to let it near my pussy. It sure was fun to suck! I couldn't get much of it in my mouth, but he sure appreciated my work. I spent a good bit of time just licking the monster before putting the head in my mouth. I pumped him with both hands while my tongue licked what I as much as I could get in my mouth. When I felt him swelling in my mouth, I pulled him out and aimed him at Cindy, who happened to be sitting on the Sybian. The first shot hit her on the chest. She raised her head, mouth open in shock, and I aimed him perfectly at her mouth. The next shot went right in her mouth and it snapped closed while her eyes got huge. She managed to swallow and open her mouth in time to catch the next shot. I saved the last one for myself, although I was having trouble with giggling while I did.

Amy and Tess were laughing their asses off. Cindy gave me a look, "You bitch, you got cum all over me!"

"Yes, I did and it's pretty fucking funny!"

She was grinning by now, "How am I going to clean up this mess?"

I smiled as one of the staff studs walked over and lifted her up. He carried her out of the room followed by another staff member. I turned to Tess and Amy, "Don't worry. They will take wonderful care of her."

Soon the staff studs in the room moved a lot closer to us. I wasn't averse to playing with some big black cocks, but I was saving my pussy for when Mark returned. I didn't want to be sore and fucked out when he came home. It did not look like Amy and Tess were saving anything for later. Each of them was surrounded by viral and muscular studs. I got on my knees and began working on making the semi-rigid cocks into rigid cocks. As soon as I got the first two good and hard the owners thrust them into Tess and Amy's pussies.

Tess must have wanted it a bit rough because her guy was slamming his huge cock into her as fast as he could. He had her screaming her orgasm in moments. He pulled out and stuffed his cock in her mouth while the guy I had just inflated began slamming her pussy. I could hear her orgasmic screams even though she had a mouth full of cock. When her third guy was ready, they started taking turns. When one got tired, he would make way for the other. They weren't bothering to put a cock in her mouth anymore. She needed the breath to scream.

Tess was being constantly slammed and she was constantly cumming. It wasn't long before one of them put a condom on, lubed up good, and put his cock in her ass. The pace had slowed a bit so the guys could coordinate their strokes. They may have slowed down a bit but considering that she had two cocks in her, she was still getting fucked hard. It wasn't long before the guy in her ass reached his limit. I was amazed that he had lasted as long as he had considering that he had been fucking her pussy hard for twenty minutes before he stuck it in her ass. He pulled out, slipped the condom off, and pulled her head down on his cock. She pumped him with her mouth and hands until he filled her mouth.

Not long after that the guy on the bottom pulled out of her pussy, grabbed her hair, and pulled her mouth onto his cock. She swallowed all he had to give as well. The third guy grabbed her ankles, flipped her onto her back, and pushed his cock into her. He fucked her hard and fast. She was nearly delirious at this point. I have never seen someone so thoroughly fucked. It would have been abusive if she didn't love every second of it. When stud number three got close he straddled her chest and stuck his cock in her mouth. Tess enthusiastically swallowed his load.

He stood and moved away. Two more studs came over. One of them laid down and dragged her limp body on to his chest. The second guy helped guide his cock into her pussy, then plunged his own cock into her ass. Tess got another hard fucking. By this point she was a rag doll, and I would have been concerned except that she kept mumbling "Fuck me hard". She kept cumming and cumming. The two guys fucking her both shot deep into her. I knew that she was orgasming by the way her body quivered. By this point she could barely speak, and her moans were almost whispers.

The last two studs pulled their depleted cocks out of her. She was so spent that she was nearly unconscious. One of the studs scooped up her limp body and walked out of the room trailed by the second stud. There was no way she was going to be able to stand in the shower. I hoped that she would be able to walk by the time we left.

Amy on the other hand, was taking things in a different direction. She was sitting on Bell's face while she sucked on two cocks. Bell made her cum so hard she had to take the cocks out of her mouth. Bell moved out from under her and one of the studs she had been sucking moved behind her. He slid his cock in from the back while she continued to suck the other stud. The studs kept swapping places and positions with her. They weren't slamming her like Tess. This was a slower fucking that made me wet as hell. It was amazing to watch and I wanted to take her place.

I was happy to watch and get hornier by the moment. By the time Mark came back from fishing I was going to be desperate for cock. Amy is so hot and watching her fuck two amazing studs is the definition of erotic. It is one of my fondest memories.

Eventually Amy was on her back with one stud feeding his cock into her mouth while the other was fucking her pussy. She thrust her hips up and ground her pussy hard against the cock buried in her and screamed out her orgasm around the cock in her mouth. I could see that cock pulse as cum shot into her mouth. The stud in her pussy was filling her up as well. I could see it squeezing out of her as he made his final thrusts.

Both studs laid down next to her and kissed her for a while. Eventually one of them picked her up and the three of them left the room. I walked back to the main room and had another drink. I waited for the girls and watched the main stage. Cindy came out of the back first. She looked thoroughly fucked so her two studs must have done more than wash her.

"So, Cindy whatcha been up to?"

"Oh my god! They took me to a shower and washed me, but not like I have ever been washed! They ran their hands all over me, and kissed me, and I couldn't help it. I had to play with those huge cocks. At first, I just held one in my hand. Then I was holding both and pumping them with my hands. All the sudden I am flipped upside down and my pussy is being eaten. There is a huge cock right in front of my face, so I start to suck it.

"Well, the stud eating me was really good at it. He made me cum and that made me wonder what his cock would feel like in my pussy. He must have read my mind because all the sudden I am flipped back over, and he is lowering me onto his cock. It was so fucking hot. He made me orgasm so good.

"Then the other stud starts playing with my ass! The next thing I know I have a cock in my ass too! Anyway, they filled me up with cum, which meant they had to clean me up again. By the time I was clean, they were hard again. This time they took turns picking me up and bracing my back against the wall while the fucked me. I swallowed their cum this time. I thought that if they came in me, they would wash me and then fuck me again. I didn't have the energy to fuck anymore.