Stretching Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was trembling with need as my fingers caressed her pussy. When I started rubbing her clit her legs clenched around my hand and her legs got weak. She shook as she orgasmed. I loved it! I made a girl cum!

She turned in my arms and pulled my head down. She kissed me hard and pushed me down on the couch. Our shy little friend was no longer shy. Far from it. She was all over me, stripping me, and licking her way down to my pussy. She had me groaning in seconds as her mouth explored my pussy. Suddenly she stopped, raised up, and grinned at me, "I think this would be more fun if you ate me too!" She turned around and lowered herself onto my face. The next thing I knew I was eating my first pussy.

I expected to be grossed out by the taste and smell, but it wasn't bad at all. She smelled nice and the taste was mild and not at all bad. I enjoyed the feel of her on my tongue. It took me a moment to orient my tongue to her clit, but after that I settled in to enjoy the experience. The little minx is an excellent pussy eater and before long I was cumming hard. My orgasm was going quite well when her thighs clenched, and she orgasmed.

Soon after we were entwined on the couch watching Tess get royally fucked. I decided that eating pussy was something I would enthusiastically do again. While we kissed and watched, Amy was being bent over the end of the bed and thoroughly fucked by Eli. Both were watching Tess as three cocks plunged into her. There was no doubt she was enjoying her fantasy being fulfilled. Her blow job got sloppy as she approached her orgasm. She ended up pulling Jason's cock out of her mouth and gripping it hard as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Her orgasm was the last straw for Bill. He plunged as deep as he could into her ass and grunted at each spurt of cum he shot into her. He paused long enough to catch his breath then slowly slid his cock out of her ass.

Now that Bill was out of the way there was a bit more room to maneuver. She got off Mark and returned to sucking Jason's cock. Mark got behind her and started fucking her again. Mark was really putting it to her, and she was hoovering Jason like he had the last cock on earth. I could see Jason stiffen and then he groaned as he shot his load down her throat. At the same time Eli was busily shooting into Amy's perfect pussy.

Jason moved off the bed and Mark immediately flipped Tess over. He plunged back into her and looked into her eyes as he fucked her hard. She thrust her hips up to meet him and I could see her lose her mind as she came again. Her head was thrust back into the pillow and her mouth was open in a soundless scream. Her entire body went rigid and Mark yelled out as he shot deep inside her. It was hot beyond belief!

They lay entwined on the bed for a while recovering. Mark eventually rolled out of the bed, walked over to Cindy and me on the couch, leaned down, and kissed us both. When he stood back up Tess rolled over on the bed and looked at all of us, "Oh my god! If I had known it was going to be that good, I would have done it years ago. You have to give it a try."

We all smiled at her, although I still wasn't convinced that it would be all that great. I doubted it would be a decision I would need to make anyway. Once everyone had the opportunity to calm down from their exertions, we all decided to head back to our respective rooms and give our showers a workout. Cindy talked to Bill for a minute then walked over to Mark and me, "Uhm, can I, uhm, I mean, would you mind if I showered with both of you?"

I looked at Mark and he smiled back. I reached for Cindy's hand, "Of course you can shower with us. Be warned though. We will fuck the living daylights out of you if you come with us."

Her face lit up with a smile, "Oh goody! I was hoping you felt that way."

"What about Bill. Is he alright with this?"

"Oh yes. He wants me to have fun. To be honest we are both kind of shy. We have never done anything like this before. He's not used to cumming this much and I think he needs to sleep for a while so he can re-charge. I'm not used to cumming this much either and I want more!"

We waded our way over to our room and got into the shower. Mark and I washed her and caressed her. One of us would kiss her mouth while the other kissed her body. We got her stirred up pretty good and stirred ourselves up at the same time. Mark and I dried off then helped her get dry with caresses as much as towels. We walked into the bedroom and I pulled her onto the bed. I wanted to eat her pussy again. I kissed my way down her body and ran my tongue up her slit. Her hips raised off the bed to meet my mouth.

It was so much fun licking her and making her cum! I had her squirming against my face, but she was remarkably quiet. I looked up and saw that she was swallowing as much of Mark's cock as she could. I know from experience that it is not possible to talk when you have that piece of meat in your mouth. I raised up from her pussy and traded places with Mark. He got her up on her hands and knees. He slid his cock into her, and I spread my legs in front of her. I didn't wait for her to figure out what I wanted. I put my hands on her head and pulled her face to my crotch.

Outside of Mark, no one eats pussy like a woman can. Cindy was new to the act, but she picked up on it fast. She made me cum so hard it was amazing! I got ticklish after that and had to move away from her mouth. I watched as Mark continued to plow her from behind. He stopped after a while and had her get on top of him. I watched his cock slowly disappear in her as she lowered onto him. She braced herself against his shoulders and began to grind her pelvis against him. It wasn't long before she was raising up to allow Mark some room to stroke. He drove his cock up into her over and over as she cried out her joy.

She went limp for a while but then we saw her pretty smile showing through the hair falling in front of her face. She climbed off Marks cock and put it into her mouth. She sucked him so lovingly I wanted to hug her. Mark was tenderly stroking her face when he began to cum. We both watched as she swallowed all that he had. She licked her lips and moved up the bed. I swept her into my arms and kissed her deeply. The little minx had kept some of Marks cum in her mouth and deposited it in mine when I kissed her! She was so cute and sexy I just wanted to eat her up. Come to think about it, I guess I already had!

A little while later Cindy left. Mark and I moved together and enjoyed just touching each other. After a while Mark turned to me, "What did you think of Tess being airtight?"

"Oh god it was hot! She looked like she had a great time. I never would have believed it could be fun. It just doesn't seem like it would be all that comfortable."

"So, does that mean you aren't interested in trying it yourself?"

"Well, I didn't say that. It has never been a fantasy of mine. I am curious, but I can't see myself asking for it. How do you bring that up if you are? 'Hello, I'm Loren, would the three of you like to fuck me at the same time?'"

Mark chuckled beside me and started talking in a high voice, "Excuse me sir do you have two friends that could join you in filling all my holes please? I know it's not much notice, but I really need to be airtight right now."

I laughed and punched him in the arm, "Littlest dick to the rear please. I do hope you all have a sense of rhythm. You can't be fucking me all willy-nilly. You might break something."

He started tickling me and we wrestled for a while. I love him so much it is impossible to describe.

We had a wonderful dinner and walked on the beach for a while. We went to bed early and woke to a beautiful new day.

---------------------------------------------

Breakfast and our morning beach walk were behind us. Rather than hang out at the room we wandered around the resort to explore. The landscaping was beyond gorgeous. The buildings where screened by plantings so that many of them were hidden unless you approached from just the right angle There were several places scattered about the resort dedicated to partying. Live bands played every evening. One building caught our eye and we walked over to investigate. 'Club Erotica' was cast into a small bronze plaque next to the door. Curious, we tried the door, and it wasn't locked. We walked inside and were met at the door by a nearly naked woman who was obviously a native of the island. Her black skin looked like silk on her voluptuous body. She looked like sex on two legs.

I usually let Mark do the talking in new situations, but he appeared to be a bit tongue tied, "Hi, we noticed the sign and are curious about your club."

"I'm Bell. Let me show you around and explain."

We followed her into the club. I had never seen a place like it. In the center of the main room was a circular stage. A continuous couch surrounded the stage.

"This is our main room. Various sex acts are performed on the stage and guest can watch, or participate, from the couch."

"Wow, you can do that?"

"Yes, it is all perfectly legal. We do ensure all our staff are tested before they can perform. All the staff are full time and are paid very well. We do not want them having sex unless it is here. We must not put a guest at risk. The guests are responsible for their own birth control, although we do have condoms. We also have 'morning after' medications available if a guest requires them.

"Sometimes couples meet here in the main room and want some private time to get acquainted. We have private areas available that can entertain up to ten people."

Mark grinned, "Yes, we have already gotten acquainted with a few couples since we arrived."

I punched his arm again. Bell took my punch hand in hers and pulled me into a kiss. I am not sure how long it lasted because I got lost in it. It was a great kiss and I found myself wondering what her pussy tasted like. Yep, I am definitely 'Bi' now.

When she broke the kiss she smiled, "Now isn't that better than punching!"

"Oh yes, much better. Although I don't think I caused him much damage. Did I babe?"

"No honey. I am fine. You would never hit me in anger."

Bell gave me a stern look, "You must kiss it and make it better."

I leaned over to kiss his arm, "No, not there. You need to kiss him where it will make everything better, not just his arm. She pointed at the floor. Now go ahead and suck his cock."

I figured why not? We are in a sex club and I do like to suck my man's cock. I dropped to me knees and freed the beast from his pants. Bell's eyes got big and she dropped to her knees next to me, "My god, you don't need to be here. You have your own sex club hanging right there!"

I wanted to laugh at her sex club reference, but I had the head of my husband's cock in my mouth. I sucked his cock until I got him rock hard. I pulled him out of my mouth and pointed him at hers. She dove onto him like she need his cum to live. Mark and I watched as she expertly sucked his cock. I could see she had talent and apparently Mark felt the same because it wasn't long before he was grunting his load into her mouth. She drained him and turned to me. We kissed and she fed me some of my husband's cum. I wondered if she had met Cindy. Maybe there is some sort of cum sharers club I didn't know about. If there is a club, I think I would like to join.

We stood and continued the tour, "Your husband is very tasty. If you come back this evening would it be alright if he put that big cock in me?"

"I'm sure we will be back, and I can tell by the way he is looking at you that he would enjoy that immensely. If it makes him happy, I am happy."

"How about you Loren? Would you like to lick my pussy as much as I would like to lick yours?"

"Oh, hell yes!"

Her laugh was infectious, "Wonderful! We will see what the evening brings. We are open twenty-four hours a day, but our center stage activities start at nine in the evening and usually end around two in the morning. It can vary based on the enthusiasm of the guests. I suggest you wear some sexy underthings and nothing else. You can wear the bathrobe from your room for walk over if you want. It saves time when the evening is over. It takes away from the experience if you must spend an hour searching your clothing at the end of the evening! Men have it easy. They can just wear swim pants."

She escorted us back to the front and we both gave her a kiss goodbye. She pulled me hard against her for my kiss and her tongue found mine. She had me quivering before she finally released me. I was wet as hell when we walked out. Mark and I decided to go back to our building and tell our new friends about our discovery. They were all very excited and promised to be ready before nine. Mark and I went off to another wonderful dinner.

I broke out the good stuff when we returned to our room. I rolled red nylons onto my legs. They ended just below the translucent red thong that barely covered my trimmed bush. The matching bra covered the underside of my tits and came up to a lace fringe that barely cover my nipples. I left my long hair loose, but I had a red scrunchy on my wrist in case I needed to tie it back. I am tall for a woman and rarely wear heals. Porn movies aside, they are a pain in the ass in the bedroom and I don't need to be any taller. Instead, I wore a pair of sandals that I could easily slide off my feet. They weren't expensive so if they got lost during the evening, I wasn't going to worry about them.

I had seen a lot of people wandering around the resort in a bathrobe and I knew I wasn't going to stand out. Robe in place, Mark and I walked out to meet our friends. While it is true that people walk around in bath robes all the time, I do not remember seeing eight of them walking together, at night, in the entertainment areas! When we got closer to the club, we noticed a few other robes going in the same direction.

We walked into the club and were met at the door by a tall native man, "Welcome to Club Erotica! Have you been here before?"

"Mark and I stopped by earlier today and talked to Bell."

"Bell is wonderful! I love Bell! OK, do any of you need a tour? No, then please let me show you where to put your robes."

He walked over to a large cabinet and opened it, "You can throw your robes in the bin here. When you leave please get a fresh one from the cabinet next to this one. Please remove anything in your robe pocket before tossing it. I can take your room keys and a small item like a cell phone and secure them. They will be returned to you when you leave. Someone will be at this front desk all evening.

"I have to tell you that no pictures or video are allowed in the club. People have tried in the past and found that losing their camera or cell phone is not pleasant. We have found it is easier to destroy the recording device rather than attempt to delete things from it.

"No means no and our staff are attentive. Our guests are here for fun and we want you to have a wonderful time. Please tell a member of our staff what you like. If it does not cause injury, and happens between consenting adults, we can help. We reserve the authority to refuse a request, but that seldom happens.

"If you would like a private room please let the staff know. You can order drinks or food anytime you would like, but please keep them off the center stage and the couches. People don't like to have sex on a cold wet spot or a piece of crusty bread.

"Now, the rules are over, and it is time for fun! Ladies, it gives me great pleasure to ask you to remove your robes!"

He had us laughing at his exaggerated leering. His leer got much more authentic as we discarded our robes, "Tonight we are truly blessed! You are all incredibly beautiful."

I chuckled, "You say that to every woman that comes in here."

"Yes, I do, but I mean every word of it with you!"

He smiled directly at me and I laughed, "Maybe I will see you later in the evening."

"I think I would like that very much."

I took the opportunity to check out the girls while we walked to the main room. Amy was wearing a black, nearly transparent body suit. The front was open in a 'V' that dropped to her pelvic mound. The back dropped in a similar 'V' until it disappeared in the crack of her ass. Her tits were straining to escape, and freedom was less than an inch away. She looked amazing!

Cindy looked different and it took me a second to realize why. She was moving with newfound confidence and it added to her allure. She was wearing tiny pink panties with bunnies printed on them. Her bra was tiny as well and matched her panties. She took the little girl look a step further by wearing knee socks with the same bunny theme. I was relieved that she hadn't done her hair up in pigtails. You can take a fetish too far.

I was not a bit surprised that Tess was completely naked. She rocked a killer body and didn't need to dress it up. By walking in naked she sent a clear signal that she was not here to just watch. It made me feel good when I saw that while Mark took the view in, his eyes came back to me. I put a little more sway in my hips knowing he was watching my ass.

We settled on the couch and a staff member took our drink order. There were a few other couples scattered around. A few more showed up while we waited for our drinks. When the couches were nearly full the house lights were turned down lower and a soft white light lit up the center stage. Bell came walking toward the stage trailed by three men. One of them was our rules friend. All of them were naked. The men were all lean and muscular. Their big cocks swayed hypnotically from side to side as they walked. Bell walked up onto the stage and I noticed that she sank in some. I realized that the stage was padded. She smiled, "Welcome to Club Erotica! We are going to have fun tonight! We like to start off the evening with a bit of audience participation. These three gentlemen and I would like to give a lady volunteer from the audience our own special welcome to our island."

She immediately walked over to me and pulled me to my feet. She gave me another of her panty wetting kisses. I was a bit stunned by the kiss and didn't catch on right away when she turned to the audience, "We have a volunteer!"

She pulled me onto the stage and kissed me again. She didn't stop there. Her hands caressed by breasts through my bra until her busy hands pulled it off me. She licked her way from one breast to the other, teasing my nipples with her teeth. She moved down my body until she was on her knees facing my crotch. She had my thong off in a second and her tongue gliding along my slit the second after that. She pulled me down until she was on her back and I was sitting on her face.

I looked over at Mark and he was grinning at me. He knew this was going to be awesome and he was on board. My view of him was soon blocked by the very well-endowed black man standing in front of me. I did what any woman would do in that situation. I started sucking his cock until it grew hard, and long, and thick. He pulled away and was replaced by another gentleman in need. I gave him the same treatment and was rewarded by another hard, long, and thick cock.

I don't know how long the men rotated in front of me. By this point Bell had me cumming on her face and I lost touch with my cock recognition skills. Two of them lifted me up and Bell moved off the stage and over to Mark. I saw her pulling his cock out when the first of my new friends spread my legs and began to rub his cock up and down my slit. I was so ready for hard cock and he gave it to me. He took his time getting it in deep. He began to long stroke slowly in and out of me. One of my other new friends brought his cock to my lips and I happily sucked it.

The friend fucking me brought me to the edge, then stopped. I moaned around the cock in my mouth in disappointment. Then the cock in my mouth went away. My fuck friend rolled onto his back with his cock still buried in me. I found a nice cock in my face again, so I started sucking it. He was pumping his cock into me so good, and I was again on the edge of my orgasm when again he stopped. This time I nearly screamed around the cock in my mouth. I felt him flexing his cock in my pussy, almost getting me there, but not quite.