Stretching Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They carried me to a massage table and gave me a wonderful massage. They brought me my clothes and here I am. Where are Tess and Amy?"

I told her all that I had seen. Her eyes got huge when I told her about Tess's hard fucking. I could see her face flush when I told her about Amy's adventure. By the time I finished Amy and Tess were coming out of the back. Amy was helping Tess walk and that worried me, "Is she hurt? Is she going to be alright?"

Amy smiled down at her, "She'll be fine. She's just exhausted and her pussy is a bit sore. They took good care of her in the back. They even had a nurse check her out to be sure."

Tess had a glazed look in eyes that were nearly closed. I needed to check for myself, "Hey Tess! Are you in there? Say something please."

"They fucked me good and I am sooo tired."

I couldn't help but laugh, "Tess, they fucked the living shit out of you! I would have stopped it, but it was obvious you wanted it. You were literally asking for it!"

She grinned weakly, "I sure did. They wouldn't have done it if I hadn't asked. Can we go now? I need to sleep."

We dropped Tess off at her room. Amy led her into the room and to the bed. Tess dropped on the bed like she'd been punched and started to snore lightly. It was pretty funny. Cindy, Amy, and I were hungry, so we went to dinner.

---------------------------------------------

Back at the room I spent some time in the hot tub, then decided to cool off in the pool. I hadn't bothered to put on a bikini. I was very horny, and I wanted to be naked and ready when Mark got back. I was leaning against the side, sipping a drink, and slowly kicking my feet when Mark returned. He walked out of our room, saw me, and began stripping. He must have been drinking heavily because he was hopping and tripping all over the place.

He finally made it into the pool. He had just pulled me close and started to kiss me when we heard voices. Eli, Bill, and Jason were swim-wading up to us. Eli called out, "Loren you got my wife all fucked out! It looks like you got Cindy and Amy fucked out too!"

Mark gave me the side eye, "What did you do?"

"Now wait a minute. I didn't make anyone do anything."

Mark took my hand and started leading me out of the pool, "It sounds like you got some splaining to do Lucy!"

He sat on the beach chair and pulled me down in front of him. He leaned back and pulled me with him. I was on display for the other guys. As I told them what had happened Mark was caressing me. The deeper I got into the story, the more sexual his caresses became. By the time I finished I was so turned on I could barely talk.

Mark started running his fingers up and down my slit, "What are these poor guys going to do now?" He pulled my legs apart and spread my labia with his fingers, "Look at this pussy guys. It's a nice pussy isn't it?"

There was a universal round of 'Hell Yeh's'

"Loren, I think you need to make it up to everyone." He pulled me up his body and slid me down until his cock head was rubbing my entrance. He slowly slid his cock into me, "You have been a bad girl leading their wives astray. Now their husbands have no pussy. I think it is only fair that you provide the replacement pussy. Don't you?"

The guys were watching as he slid his cock in deep, "Oh god. Yes honey, I'll share my pussy. Would you guys fuck me please?"

We started on the pool deck. Mark continued to fuck me, and Bill walked up and stuck his cock in my mouth. Soon we realized we needed the bed. It is hard to have a gang bang on a beach chair. Mark carried me inside and tossed me on the bed. I laid sidewise on the bed while Eli fed his cock into my mouth. Jason fed his wonderful dick into my pussy from the front and Bill entered my ass. Mark held my leg up and watched while they stroked, and I sucked.

Mark orchestrated the rotation. The guy not in me would rotate in at my pussy, then move to my mouth, then to my ass, then to the bathroom to wash his dick, before returning to my pussy. Once I started orgasming, I didn't want to stop. They started at a normal pace, but as I loosened up, I got vocal, "You need to fuck me hard! Give me cock!"

After a while, my ass got sore and they left it alone. That just meant easier access to my pussy. They fucked me good and I was continuously cumming. I nearly lost my mind it was so hot. We were at it for hours. One of them would cum in me and take a break to recover. It seemed like there was someone in my pussy constantly. Those big, beautiful cocks kept filling me and making me cum. They were either long stroking into me or I was grinding on them as I rode them. Bill and Eli came in me twice. Jason and Mark managed three times. Bill left after his last time. Eli, Jason, and Mark got hard again, but couldn't cum. That just meant I got fucked longer.

After hours of constant fucking, I didn't have the energy to move. I just laid there, my pussy sending a constant burst of pleasure through my body. I remember lovingly sucking on my husband's cock while Eli slid his long cock in and out of me. Then I woke up and it was daylight. I staggered into the bathroom, peed, and went back to bed. When I woke up again it was late afternoon, and the sun was going down. I took a long hot shower, dressed, and went looking for my husband.

It wasn't a long search. He was out by the pool. Tess was on the beach chair with her legs shoved back against her chest while Mark fucked her. Our friends were all there. I walked over and sat with Amy. Everyone else was busy using their sex organs.

"Hey Amy, I see I missed the start of the party."

"Oh, it started an hour ago."

"Why aren't you having fun?"

"I have been waiting for you."

I looked at her and she pulled me into a kiss. Her soft lips and sweet tongue seemed meant to touch mine. It was Romantic and sexy, and I wanted to touch her desperately. She stood and took my hand. We walked to her room and let the crowd have their fun. We kissed and touched and gradually undressed each other. On the bed I took control and kissed my way to those magnificent tits. I licked her nipples and nibbled them to erection. I swirled my tongue down her muscled stomach until my tongue began to caress her slit. She tasted nice. I licked around her clit and slid two fingers inside of her. I fucked her with my hand as my tongue worked around and on her clit. She came for me and it gave me a rush.

I moved back up the bed and kissed her deeply. My hand slowly sliding up and down her slit. She grabbed my hand with both of hers as she orgasmed again. Then suddenly she flipped me on my back, pushed my legs up against my chest and put her mouth on my pussy. Her tongue touched every part of my pussy and built me up to an amazing orgasm. I was panting hard when she finally laid down beside me, "Amy, that was amazing. I am so glad we did this. I have wanted you since I first saw you and I had never been with a woman before."

"I had never made love to a woman until just now. Bell eating me isn't the same. I felt drawn to you too, but I didn't think it would ever happen. When I found out that you had been with Cindy and then Tess, I thought there might be a chance."

I kissed her, "I enjoyed being with them, but you would have been my first if I had known how you felt. If I ever fell in love with a woman, it would be you."

She kissed me hard and I kissed her back just as hard. Not long after that I was eating her while she ate me. I couldn't get enough of her. We snuggled on the bed afterward talking about our lives and sharing kisses. I was very content and very hungry. We finally left the bed and dressed, only to fall into each other's arms again for more kissing. Eventually we made it out to the pool deck.

I had hoped Mark would take me to dinner, but when we walked up, he was sliding his cock into Cindy. I leaned down between them and kissed Cindy, "Make sure he fucks you good. You deserve it." She smiled up at me, then her mouth fell open and her eyes got wide as Mark slid in deep.

"Mark sweetheart, Amy and I are going to dinner. Make sure you fuck her good and I will see you later."

He leaned his head up and we kissed. Amy and I went to dinner and I enjoyed her company immensely. We returned a few hours later a bit drunk and found everyone naked on the pool deck. We undressed and joined them. Eli and Jason were just hanging out while Mark and Bill were double teaming Tess. Cindy was looking sated and sipping on a drink.

Amy headed for Eli and I went to Jason, "Ahh, are you poor guys all by yourselves? How about we suck your cocks? Would that make you feel better?"

We didn't bother to wait for a response. I love Jason's cock and sucking it was a pleasure for me. His rock-hard cock told me that he enjoyed it too. I climbed onto his lap and slid my pussy down his cock. I knew we were all going home soon, and I wanted as much of it as I could get before we left the resort. It was a nice slow fuck. The tension building slowly until we were at the edge. The slowness a torture that made the approaching orgasm build until I thought I was going to explode. Then I did and he did in me. It was wonderful. We laid together on the beach chair and kissed deeply in the afterglow.

Amy and Eli finished about the same time we did. Eventually Amy stood and took her husband's hand. They left and I walked over to Mark. He was lying next to a thoroughly fucked Tess, "Baby, it's time to put your toy back in your pants and come to bed." He leaned over and gave Tess a kiss, then stood and followed me to bed.

---------------------------------------------

Mark and I woke, had breakfast, and walked on the beach. We went back to our room and spent the rest of the day in bed making love. We had our last romantic dinner, and our last romantic walk on the beach before returning to the building. We spent some time in the pool before our friends made their way over. We drank and laughed and tried to ignore the elephant in the room. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore and I started to cry, "I am going to miss you all so much it hurts."

Soon everyone was tearing up and we were all hugging and kissing. It was sweet and sad. We had all shared contact information and would stay in touch. Visits weren't out of the question, just not convenient. They lived three hundred miles away from us. It still felt like I had lost a part of me.

We left the resort in the early hours of Saturday and landed back home at noon. It was so cold that the skyway had frozen. We had to walk from the plane to the terminal in shorts and t-shirts. I was shivering uncontrollably by the time we got inside. I was lost in my thoughts and didn't say more than a few words during the trip home.

_________________________________

I had been confused and guilty since my husband and I had returned from vacation. I froze very time I tried to talk to Mark so I decided to write down my feelings. A letter seemed to be the only way I could communicate how I felt.

Dear Husband and love of my life,

I need to write this letter to you because I cannot seem to talk to you about what happened. My tongue gets tied and my thoughts are everywhere. I have been acting like a crazy person and it is not your fault.

I do not blame you. If anything, a lot of what happened was my decision. Honestly, I am just dealing with my own my guilt. You already know that of course, but the way I am acting is not fair to you at all. We had talked about it and decided that whatever happened we would still love each other. That was true then and it is still true now.

I am struggling with the fact that the values I grew up with are not matching the way I acted. I think my values are good ones, but after our vacation I am constantly questioning them. My struggle is with reconciling what happened and how much I enjoyed it, with the promise I made to you.

I cannot lie, once I reached a certain point, I loved every minute of it. You are the most amazing lover I have ever had, and I will never want for more. Things happened despite that, amazing things. I promised to love only you and that will forever be true. I promised to cleave to you only. If I understand that the way I think it is intended, then I did not. How do I reconcile the dichotomy? I loved what happened and I love you. Now I feel like I have betrayed our promise.

I love you now and forever,

Loren

I will forever cherish his response to me.

Dear Loren,

You are the love of my life and I will never give up on you or want to give you up. That statement was true before we left on vacation and is even more true now. Being a guy and all logical and shit I see two things that are messing with your head. First is what happened on vacation. Second is how what happened conflicts with the baggage we both have from our upbringing.

Taking the second issue first I would like to point out that some of the stuff our parents taught us is not only the best way to live, but is also still relevant in the modern world we struggle to live in. I also think that some of it is utter horseshit. Especially when sex enters the equation. The boundaries that limited our parents and their parents were intended to ensure men kept control of their women. You do not need controlled. And really, who uses "cleave" anyway? You promised yourself to me and I promised myself to you. We have kept that promise.

You and I are a loving partnership. You can have thoughts, opinions, and wants of your own. You are an amazing woman, and I was happy to see you totally enjoy yourself. We talked about what we thought might happen and we understood each other. We may not have fully understood what we were getting into, but I have to say I have no regrets about how either of us acted. Our love was always my main concern and I believe that love was never in danger.

Please be honest with yourself. We both loved every second of what happened and if anything, it made our love stronger. Give yourself a break and accept that the rules are subject to change when we both agree to the change. I loved you before, I love you now, and I will love you for as long as I live.

Your husband, lover, and friend,

Mark

After I read Mark's letter, I walked into the living room and climbed onto his lap. He pulled me close. He kissed me in that special way he has that tells me he loves me, he cares for me, and he lusts for me. He smiled at me and I knew we were going to be alright. He helped me realize that our marriage was stronger because of our experience.

I felt so much better, "Mark, do you think our friends might be up for a summer vacation?"