Strings Attached to Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- Ashley's Signature

Chad called to confirm Ashley was home. She was worried and asked where he was. He told her he would explain everything when he got home, and that she was not to leave the house before he got there.

Ashley detected a slurring of his words and asked, "Have you been drinking?"

"Just a couple, but don't worry about that. I've found the answer to all our money problems."

Hearing this Ashley decided to wait and talk about what he'd been doing later. She promised him she would be there when he arrived.

Forty-Five minutes later two cars pulled into the driveway. The first was Chad's car that was driven by one of the bouncers at the club. Hector had decided he didn't want Chad arrested for DUI before getting his signature. Hector had followed in his own car.

Inside the house Hector laid eyes for the first time on the real prize. Ashley looked even better in person than in the photos her husband carried around on his phone. He knew she would be the perfect addition to the stock of available pussy he maintained at his club.

He introduced himself and explained, in his terms, how he and Chad had met and come to a mutual agreement to solve their money problems. Ashley was a bit suspicious and this was the part Hector always hated. If he could have given her a few drinks, like he had her husband, she would be easier to convince. She was impressed when she heard the loan was at such a low interest rate. Like her husband, she hadn't read further.

She didn't think to long regarding the offer of employment, for her, at Hector's club. She hadn't been told it was a Gentleman's Club, otherwise she likely would have refused to sign. When Hector reminded her she wasn't currently employed and Chad had told him she didn't have any potential prospects, he then pointed out it wouldn't be possible for them to begin making the payments on the loan unless she took the job offer. He made it should like he was doing them a huge favor. Ashley had to agree with his logic and agreed to accept the offered job.

Hector said, "I've got only two documents for the two of you to sign. The first is the promise to repay the loan according to the terms outlined in the agreement. The second is more for your own information. It's not a legal document, but rather the way I do business and my policies. It's rather lengthy, but it's good to refer back to if we ever have questions regarding the terms of the loan.

"Chad, I need you to sign next to the first red X and Ashley sign next to the second X."

Chad quickly signed both documents then handed the pen to Ashley. Taking it she said, "Honey, don't you think we should look these over first and maybe have an attorney take a look?"

Hector spoke before Chad had a chance to answer his wife. "That's a good idea normally and you can certainly do that if it will make you feel better. It's no skin off my nose if you don't want the money. I was just trying to help you kids out." Looking at Ashley he said, "I can see you don't trust me and I get that. I'll tell you what, I don't want you to think bad of me, let's just forget the whole thing and I'm sure you will find another way to pay the bills that you make you more comfortable."

He then reached for the documents and made it appear he was about to rip them when Ashley said, "No! Please don't do that, we really need the money and you're right. You didn't have to loan us the money. Please, I do trust you and I'll sign."

"Are you sure? I'm serious, I don't want you to think I'm forcing you, but if you do sign, I will expect you to abide by the terms of the loan."

"Yes, I understand and I'm serious. Please, we need the money and we appreciate you doing this for us."

Hector laid the papers back on the table and Ashley quickly signed both, afraid he was going to take them away again. Hector was smiling on the inside. He'd played that scene out several times and not one time had they allowed him to rip up the documents.

Checking the signatures Hector handed unsigned copies of the papers to Chad along with the briefcase of cash. Looking at Ashley he said, "Come down to the club tomorrow at 1 o'clock and I'll have one of my managers show you around. I'll have my office manager check to see when the next bartender class begins."

Ashley said, "Thank you, we really do appreciate this. What should I wear tomorrow?"

"Don't worry about that. Just wear something comfortable. We supply everything you need while at work. We have a dressing room with lockers for you to use to change out of your regular clothes."

"Okay, I'm looking forward to getting started. I've done some waitressing, but I'm sure there is always something new to learn."

"Yes, I assure you, every job brings new learning experiences. I'm looking forward to getting to know you a lot better."

As they left Ashley had a funny feeling about his last statement. She brushed it off as her own nervousness. Turning she saw Chad had the briefcase open. She looked at the bundles of 20s and realized she'd never seen that much money in one place. This really was the answer to their financial problems.

****

When Ashley had first seen her husband with Hector she could tell he had been drinking. She didn't like it, but it wasn't like he drank all the time. The fact is he seldom drank alcohol and he never used any illegal drugs. She knew he'd been under a lot of stress and it now seemed that this man named Hector had solved their financial problems.

Chad had gone to bed early. She had gone with him hopeful he would make love to her, but the alcohol had zapped all his desire for her. She had even massaged his cock unsuccessfully attempting to get him hard. Disappointed and unable to sleep she got back up and sat on the couch. She wanted to read the papers Hector had left and that they had already signed.

She saw something that she needed to investigate further. She went to their computer and opened the Internet browser and typed in the name of the club she had found in the second document. She sat in disbelief when she saw what was on the screen. The site had a professional look as if someone who knew how to build web sites had put the site together. This didn't lessen the impact of the fact the web site was dedicated to a Gentleman's Club complete with photos of the 'employees' with their breasts and vagina's discretely obscured. Their faces and the fact they were nude was quite clear.

Ashley searched again making sure she hadn't made a mistake. The same site came back up. She then checked the address at the bottom of the Home page and compared it to the address she'd been given to report for her first day of work a few hours later. She wasn't really surprised to find the addresses matched perfectly.

She practically ran to the bedroom and shook her husband until he was awake and sitting up. He was complaining about his head hurting as Ashley said, "What the fuck have you done? Do you know his business is a titty bar? Have you signed me up to work in a titty bar? You bastard, what the fuck were you thinking?"

Being awakened from a sound sleep Chad realized he'd been dreaming he'd been finger fucking Princess. His head felt like it was going to split down the center and Ashley was obviously very upset about something. He said, "Can't this wait until morning. My head feels like It's going to explode."

"Fine, but I'm not doing this! You can give him the fucking money back!"

On her way out of the bedroom she slammed the door. Chad was still not fully awake and didn't fully understand why his wife was so upset.

****

When the alarm went off Chad awoke with his mouth tasting like cotton and his head still hurting. He started to get out of bed to get ready for work, then remembered he had no job to go to. He always slept naked and was beginning to remember something about Ashley playing with his cock and wanting him to fuck her. He couldn't remember if he had or maybe in his drunken condition, he'd fallen asleep.

Then he remembered her being mad and slamming the door. He considered she might have been mad because he'd been unable to get hard. She loved him fucking her and was likely pissed because she was horny, and he'd not taken care of his responsibilities as her husband. He quickly dismissed the idea as he stood and headed out to find her. His cock was hanging limply between his legs when he found her asleep on the couch. He saw the papers she'd been reading had fallen onto the floor in front of the couch.

He tried to bend over to pick them up, but the pain shot straight to his head. Instead he squatted and picked them up.

Looking at them he wasn't sure what they were, but then it slowly began coming back. He first remembered Princess then the club and Hector. After a few moments he even remembered Hector having Ashley and him sign the papers.

After scanning over the first document it began to come back to him and he remembered something about a briefcase full of money. Still partially confused he woke Ashley and when she realized it was Chad who woke her she bolted upright and said, "What the fuck did you do?"

"Baby, I'm not sure what you're talking about."

She began describing what had happened the night before and how they had signed the papers and Hector had given them a briefcase of cash. She then explained how she got online and learned she was expected to work in a strip bar.

"Where were you before you came here with Hector? Were you at a titty bar?"

Rubbing his head, Chad said, "I remember stopping for a drink after being turned down by everyone for a loan."

Ashley said, "You couldn't have been so drunk you can't remember if naked women were dancing all around you."

There was no way to conceal the feeling of guilt he was experiencing as he remembered Princess and then remembered how he'd had his fingers in her pussy. The floodgates opened and it all began coming back to him. He said, "Does it really matter where I was. The man loaned us the money and from what I just read the interest rate is really good. What could be wrong with that? We needed the money."

"What's wrong is you've signed me up to work there. If I remember correctly it wasn't really a simple job offer, but more like a condition of the loan. Do you realize what you've done?"

"You signed the paper too. It wasn't just me, but Honey I understand why you're mad. I'll talk to him and give the money back today."

Ashley said, "I have a feeling there is more to this. You better read those papers front to back and see if there's anything mentioned regarding an early payoff fee."

"Early payoff? Okay, give me a few minutes to get a cup of coffee then I'll check."

Chad was so focused on what had happened he hadn't bothered to get dressed. His wife appeared to be in a better mood and came over to sit on his lap. Reaching under her she took hold of his manhood and said, "I had plans for this last night, but you went to sleep on me."

She was massaging his cock and he was enjoying her touching him. He could feel himself getting harder as he said, "There's always now."

Giving his glans a hard pinch between her index finger and thumb she caused him to cry out in pain just before she said, "I WAS interested in it, but that was BEFORE I learned you've signed me up to work in a titty bar. It will be a long time before this cock gets close to my pussy."

"Baby, I said I'm sorry. Let me read those papers and see what they say. While I'm doing that can you find where we put that money?"

"It's under the bed. I put it there before you went impotent on me."

"Sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you."

"Yea right! Famous last words."

****

Chad had slipped on a pair of boxers and was sitting reading the documents. Ashley heard him exclaim, "SHIT!" and looked in to see what was wrong.

Looking up Chad said, "You were right. We owe a minimum of one year of interest if we pay it off before the 12 months."

"How much is that?" she asked.

"Does it really matter? We don't have two nickels to rub together, where are we going to get that kind of cash. Besides that we need the money to pay off the bills. Would it be so bad to work in the club? I'm sure with your background he'll have you doing the books or something like that."

"If you recall, which you likely don't, he told me I was to show up today at 1 o'clock and they would provide all I need to wear for the job. My suspicion is they don't have a contract with a local uniform shop and why would they provide clothing for a bookkeeper?"

"I see your point," admitted Chad. He then added, "I saw something else I don't remember him mentioning. It says spouses of employees aren't permitted in the club while their spouse is working. It appears the only time I'm allowed to be there is on your day off."

"Who cares? You have no need to be in a titty bar as long as you have me."

Ashley was gorgeous and he had to agree she was all the woman he needed. He said, "Okay, you're right. I'm just wondering why they put it in their policy that way."

He could tell she was upset so he didn't push the subject any further, but he soon learned she wasn't finished as she added, "I just can't believe it got so bad it's come to this. You can tell him we will pay back every penny, but we've changed our mind and I don't want that job."

Almost afraid to speak Chad knew he had to tell her. "Baby, when I read everything, I found that working at the club is a required condition of the loan. If you refuse the loan is either payable in full on demand or the interest rate jumps from the low rate it is now to 25%, I'm not sure which. Either way, you working at the club isn't optional."

Ashley was not sure what to do as she stood there staring at Chad thinking about what he had just said. She was proud of herself for not breaking down and crying. From deep inside she found the courage to say, "Well then I guess I have no choice. I'll go there at 1 o'clock, like he said, and see what this is all about."

"I'm sorry Baby, but I'm going with you."

Shaking her head Ashley said, "It's not your fault. We both signed the papers. I just wish we had read them before we signed." She placed her hand on his cheek and said, "Baby, I appreciate the offer, but I can do this. I don't want any trouble with this man. I have a feeling he's not as nice as you thought."

Chapter 4 -- New Job

Sitting in the parking lot outside the club Ashley saw she still had five minutes before she had to report to learn what her first day of work would involve. She was seldom in this part of the city and didn't remember ever seeing this place. She was expecting the worst and was a bit surprised it was in what appeared to be a nice business district. She figured the owners wanted to attract businessmen from the area. At least that was one item for the plus column.

Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves she exited the car. Walking to the door her knees felt like rubber. She had purposely dressed in the most conservative dress she owned. Normally she dressed like other women her age. She enjoyed her femininity and enjoyed wearing heels and short skirts to attract the attention of men. She knew she had a body that attracted their attention. She even enjoyed the attention she received from men she'd never met. She knew her husband liked seeing other men notice her. He had jokingly told her she was his trophy wife, but this day she didn't feel like his trophy or even want men to give her a second glance.

In high school everyone thought she and Chad were the perfect couple. Some even called them Ken and Barbie. Up until the past 18 months or so they had lived what she considered a perfect life. She hadn't even had to work very hard to keep her body in shape. She was proud of the fact her cheerleading uniform still fit her perfectly.

She pulled on the door then stepped into the club that was about to forever change her life. She saw a few men sitting at tables and she saw one girl dancing on the main stage. A few other girls were scurrying about and there was a girl, wearing nothing to conceal her ample breasts, behind the bar mixing drinks. Nobody seemed to notice Ashley enter and that was just fine with her.

Ashley hadn't noticed the very large man with a complexion almost the color of coal standing off to one side just inside the door. His very deep baritone voice startled her when he asked, "Ma'am, may I be of assistance?"

She jumped then quickly recovered saying, "I'm sorry, I didn't see you."

He laughed, then added, "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to scare you. Were you looking for someone, or did you come in simply to get out of the summer heat?"

"Yes, I'm here to see a man. I believe his name is Hector."

"You must be the new girl. Hector told me he had a new girl starting today." Extending his huge hand, he said, "My name is Rocky and it's my job to make sure everyone behaves."

Ashley silently wondered if he was referring to the customers or maybe other employees, like her, who were forced to work at the club. She didn't say anything other than, "I'm Ashley."

When he took her hand, his bulk made her feel even smaller than she was. Rocky was a good-looking man, but his size also caused a fear deep inside her. He was one of the largest men she'd ever been this close to and she could see by the way his shirt tapered from his shoulders to his waist he was all muscle. He wasn't carrying an extra ounce of fat. He had a way about him that made her want him on her side. Something about his demeanor made her feel safe and made her feel like she could trust him. He had been nothing but a gentleman and if she was in trouble, he would be the one she would want to come to her rescue.

Rocky said, "Hector is probably in his office. Come with me and I'll show you the way."

Ashley followed him and all along the way she was checking everything out. She noticed several of the other girls had seen her and seemed to be checking her out as well. She felt a little out of place being the only female in the club who didn't have her breasts fully exposed. Some of the girls were wearing only heels, but most had on heels and a G-string. All the heels she saw were at least four with the vast majority being five inches in height.

Rocky led her through a curtain separating the customer area from the back. He stopped just beyond an open office and motioned with his arm for Ashley to go through the door. As their eyes met, he said, "Welcome and don't ever hesitate to let me know if anyone is giving you any trouble. My job is to take care of you girls and see to it none of the customers get out of line."

"Thank you and I'll be sure to remember that. You're a nice man."

He smiled then headed back out and toward the front door. Ashley saw the man, who had been at her home the night before, seated behind a large cluttered wood desk. He pushed back his chair then stood. Moving out from behind the desk he welcomed Ashley then asked her to take a seat in one of the two leather armchairs in front of his desk. The chairs were positioned facing each other. After first closing the door, he sat in the remaining chair then said, "I'm pleased to see you found your way. Did you have any problem finding the club?"

"No. It was on those papers you made us sign."

Hector heard the unmistakable hostility in her voice and knew he was going to enjoy teaching her to respect him. He smiled and said, "I'm so happy I was able to help you and Chad. I'm sure this will be a mutually beneficial business arrangement. Just so you know I had my manager put in a call to see when the next session of the bartender's school begins. I'll let you know when she hears back from the school."

"Just so you know we read those papers and I'm not happy about you forcing me to work here."

Smiling, Hector said, "Nobody is forcing you to work here. I thought I made it clear my intent in offering you the job was done as a favor. I knew Chad didn't have a job and that you had lost yours as well. How would you pay off the loan without a job?"