Strings Attached to Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True, and in the interest of broadening your base of knowledge, I'm willing to fill in that void in your knowledge of my masculinity."

"I just bet you are," quipped Tina.

They both could feel the tension in the room. Tina was thinking about what she knew they both wanted and was concerned if it might not be a mistake. The relationship with the last man she'd been with had ended over a year earlier. Most men didn't like their woman to be working in a place such as where she worked. This didn't mean Tina had been celibate since the breakup. She loved sex and had a couple close female friends she would get together with a few times during the month. If it went bad, what she was now contemplating could destroy her friendship with one man she truly liked. It could even cost one, or both, their jobs.

Sex with women was incredible, but she did miss feeling a real man's hard flesh penetrating and stretching her. The wine and Tina's desire to have this incredibly masculine and handsome man take her was clouding her judgement. Her passion for sex and desire to have Rocky take her was too much to resist. Looking deep into his eyes for a few moments Tina gave him a grin then tipped her glass up and emptied it.

Before she had even put her glass on the end table Rocky was on his feet in a flash and had retrieved the bottle to fill Tina's glass again. The way she was looking at him he was almost certain he was soon going to be experiencing the full passion of this beautiful woman. He'd wanted her for so long and it appeared as though he was about to have her.

By the time Tina had emptied the second glass and was well into the third she had talked herself into surrendering herself to this man. She said, "Whenever I go shopping I try on clothes before buying them. When I try something new to eat the chef will usually give me a taste to see if I like it before I commit to ordering a full meal. You've seen all I've got, so it's only fair that I get a glimpse of what you're offering."

"I'd be happy to give you a preview, but I'm a little different than a new dish or a new skirt. With me you really need to experience the entire meal before you know if it's right for you."

"Maybe I should get some reviews first. What have previous women had to say? Do you have references I can check?"

He liked this game she was playing with him. He said, "It's sort of personal, but I can say I've never had any complaints, other than maybe the meal I served was too large for them to properly enjoy."

"Rocky, you are so full of shit and I do believe you are very well aware of that fact. If for no other reason than to satisfy my curiosity, I'd like to see what you want to put inside me."

Setting his glass on the coffee table he stood then walked over to stand in front of her. He said, "Maybe you'd like to unwrap it yourself."

Grinning from ear to ear Tina reached out and began to open his pants. When she had his pants open she could see he was wearing a black male thong. The front pouch was made of a stretch material and was stuffed full. She looked up to see he was smiling and watching her. She gave him a smile, but no words were exchanged as she lowered his pants and cupped the large bulge in her hand. She could see and feel it begin to stretch the fabric of the thong as it was growing even larger.

With her hand on his growing manhood she gave it a squeeze then said, "Nice! I wasn't really expecting anything this large."

"Baby, it's just begun to grow. It will get a lot larger, just keep doing what you just did."

She left his thong on as she slipped his pants off over his sock covered feet. She then stood and began to unbutton his shirt. With it open she put the palms of her hands on his hairless chest. She liked how muscular he was and how well defined his chest and abs were. Moving her hands up she slipped the shirt off his shoulders allowing it to fall to the floor.

Pulling her against his body he bent low to kiss her mouth. As his lips found her soft moist lips, he felt her hands gripping his ass cheeks. Her fingers were on his bare ass as she dug them into his cheeks. While she was doing this he pulled her even tighter against him. His hands were pulling her skirt up until his hands were on her bare ass cheeks.

Effortlessly he gripped her ass cheeks and lifted her off the floor. She moved her arms around the back of his neck as she wrapped her legs around his waist. It was like this that he carried her into his bedroom. Beside the bed he lowered her to the floor where she stood and began to undress. When she had on only her thong and bra she said, "I can't wait any longer. I've got to taste your cock."

Rocky watched as she knelt on the floor with her eyes flashing between his eyes and the large bulge in his thong. He was proud of his body and was anxious to see her reaction when she exposed his bare cock.

Hooking her fingers into the waist of the thong she glanced back up to see he was still watching her with a huge smile on his face. He said, "Go on Baby. I don't know how much longer I can control myself."

Tina began tugging his thong downward. His glans was above the waistband before she even began to lower the thong. She had to stretch the waistband away from his body to clear his thick male meat.

When his dark shaft was fully exposed, Tina was almost afraid to touch it. Rocky reached down and took hold of his shaft and pushed it down and toward her mouth. Instinctively she opened her mouth as he brought the tip to her lips. She extended her tongue, flicking it across the tip of his large glans. She glanced upward when she heard him let out a moan of pleasure. Looking back at his manhood she wrapped her own hands around the hot hard male flesh.

This was Tina's first time to ever touch a black cock. She had heard stories of black men being larger. She didn't know if the stereotype was true, but she did know Rocky was the largest she had ever had. The color of his shaft was even darker than the rest of his body. It was almost solid black and even had a shine to it from the lights in the bedroom. She liked the way the lights highlighted the thick veins that ran along his shaft.

Rocky pulled his hand away as he watched Tina open her mouth further until she was able to take the glans into her mouth. The thing Tina loved about men was even though she was on her knees, at the feet of this very strong and masculine man, she was the one who now had full control. She had learned once you had control of a man's cock, you controlled the entire man.

She could have remained there on her knees tasting his flesh and marveling how handsome his cock was. She was barely able to get both hands around it. His scrotum looked almost as if it had two baseballs inside. The hard shaft was covered with more large veins than any cock she'd ever seen. She began to protest when Rocky reached down and took hold of her upper arms and lifted her to her feet. He took only seconds to have her bra and thong removed.

He'd seen Tina naked for hours every day he worked, but never had the sight of her body come close to affecting him the way it was at that moment. He lifted her off her feet as he pressed his mouth hard against her lips. She had moments earlier been in control, or so she thought, but now felt like a helpless rag doll in this man's arms. She surrendered herself to him as he prepared to take her.

Soon she was on the bed with one leg over each of his shoulders. His hands gripped her ass cheeks as he pressed his mouth hard against her pussy. His tongue was teasing her clit as she had her hands on his head pulling him even harder against her. She was moaning and crying out telling him she needed him to take her and make her his.

After he'd given her a wonderful orgasm he looked up from between her legs grinning at her. Holding a leg in each hand he began sliding his hands along her legs toward her ankles as he moved up her body. Her legs were on either side of her head as he held them and pressed his lips to her own.

Tina could taste herself on his lips. She was thankful she was limber enough for him to hold her the way he was. She felt his large cock drag partially across her bare pussy. When he was kissing her the top of his shaft was pressed against both her pussy and between her ass cheeks.

When he pulled his lips from her, she said, "Please! Please, I need to feel that huge cock inside me. Please Rocky, fuck me. Make me yours and fill my pussy with your cum."

Rocky pulled back a little then moved toward her again as he whispered in her ear, "Are you sure you want my cock inside you?"

"I've never wanted anything more than I want that big cock right now. Please, Rocky, please fuck me. I need your cock. Just be gentle at first. It's so fucking big."

"Okay, Baby. I've wanted you for so long. You tell me if you need me to stop."

Her arms were pinned to the bed under her legs. He lifted his hips allowing his cock to come forward. When the tip of his glans was resting against her lips he slowly began to apply pressure. Her first orgasm had left her very wet. He had plenty of lubrication, but her pussy was still a small opening for such a large cock. Several women he tried to fuck hadn't been able to take his cock. It was just too thick and caused them too much pain. He was hopeful this night would not end with Tina giving him a hand job to make him cum. He knew he wanted to put his cum deep inside her. He wanted to mark her as his and could only do that if she could take his thick cock into her body.

He rose up enough to let her get her arms out from under her legs. She moved her hands to his ass and was holding his muscular ass in her small hands as she applied gentle pressure encouraging him to push harder and force himself inside her. She cried out in pain when at the same time he felt his glans slip inside her.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

"No, just don't push into me any further. Give me just a bit to adjust then you can push on into me."

Rocky said, "No problem baby. Your pussy feels so damn tight and good."

When she nodded her head, and said "Okay, I'm ready," he began to press gently, pushing himself deeper. He slowly pushed in a little then would pull back; he'd then push into her a little further the next time and each time after that.

Feeling her fingernails scrape along his firm ass cheeks, he said, "Harder, let me feel your fingernails."

She didn't hesitate to press her nails harder into his ass and could feel how this excited him. It didn't take much more until she felt a bit of pain and told him to stop. "You're so fuckin deep inside me. I can't take any more of it. You're up against my cervix."

This was not unexpected. Rocky had learned along ago, even those women who could take his girth were oftentimes unable to take his full length. He began to slowly withdraw from her until he had almost pulled his cock all the way out. Only then did he push it back inside her. After a few strokes he felt Tina hips pushing to meet his inward strokes impaling her body on his hard flesh. He was gently thrusting in and out of her as he kissed her neck. She eventually said, "Harder! Baby fuck me harder."

He increased his thrusting and the power he put behind each inward thrust. Tina was holding onto him tight telling him how good his cock felt. "Fill my pussy Baby. Fuck my pussy, it's yours to use and fill full of cum."

The orgasmic explosion he experienced moments later was amazing. His primal instinct to breed had never been as strong as he had just experienced. His cock was delivering his seed and Tina could feel the pulsations of his thick cock injecting his semen into her. He was no longer thrusting into her, but now had his cock pressed right up against her cervix. She had her arms wrapped around his neck holding him tightly against her as his chest mashed her breasts.

Lying in bed together Tina was reminded how good a man's cock could feel. She also knew she wanted more of Rocky's huge black cock. She didn't get out of his bed until late the following morning.

****

At the club the next day they both had trouble not allowing the night before to consume all their thoughts. Several times Tina caught Rocky looking at her in a manner much different from how he had done before. She liked the attention he was giving her and hardly noticed the men who reached out and touched her bare breasts.

Ashley arrived at the club a little later. She was thinking how it had been just over three months earlier that her husband had stopped in to have a drink. That drink had led to more alcohol, which had led to the money they now owed Hector. All that had led to her new job as Hector's fuck toy as well as anyone else he wanted to share her with.

As had become the routine, each day she came to work, she gave Rocky a wave and smile. Seeing him at the door when she entered was the best part of the job. He always looked out for her and was very friendly. He had become comfortable with her and would make somewhat crude sexual comments, but they both understood the comments were delivered and meant to be taken in a joking manner. He had never touched her in a sexual way and she knew he was always there to protect her.

Getting dressed for work wasn't an accurate description of her routine upon arriving. Rather than getting dressed it was more like getting undressed, or naked, that more accurately described her preparations for work.

She had been naked and was bent over buckling the ankle straps of her heels when Jessica entered the dressing room and said, "Honey, Hector wants to see you first before you start work. He also told me he wants me to put you working the Private Dance Room tonight."

Ashely had worked this area of the club a couple times and of all the jobs at the club, this was the one she disliked the most. The only thing she liked about it was it was where she made the best tips. In most Gentleman's clubs the girls flirted with the men and talked them into buying a lap dance from them. At Hector's place that was still done, but he also kept two or three girls who did nothing but work in an area curtained off where customers could experience much more personal interactions with the girls.

In the Private Dance area the customer could have the dances done in view of other customers, but what was much more common the customer could have the girl alone in a smaller area offering much more privacy. At least that is what the customer was led to believe. Ashley knew there were cameras well hidden in each of these areas that captured all activity. Nothing happened in the club without Hector being fully aware of what the girls and customers were doing.

The private dances were popular because the customers knew this was where they were not only allowed, but encouraged to do practically anything they wanted. It was a standing rule they were not permitted to penetrate the girls either anally or vaginally with their cock, but like everything with Hector, for the right price he would allow the customer to fuck the girls either vaginally, and for very special customers the girls were available for anal use. Ashley had learned in the beginning, refusal to do what Hector wanted never ended well.

Just before entering the area customers could see large framed color photos of the girls currently working the rooms. The photos had been taken by a photographer Hector hired. Jessica kept the framed photos and was responsible for hanging the photos at the beginning of the girl's shift and removing them at the end.

Ashley learned she hadn't been the only girl required to thank the photographer for his services. Hector paid the photographer's fee, and then at the conclusion of the photo session the girls were expected to 'tip' the man.

Ashley learned most of the customers would drop their pants and want the girls to sit on their laps as they ground themselves against the customer. Some preferred to have the girl fondle their cock while they sucked on the girl's tits. A few even enjoyed holding the girl on their lap and seeing how many fingers they could get inside her.

Before heading to the rooms Ashley went to Hector's door. She despised every single time she was summoned to his office. She took a deep breath to steady her nerves then knocked.

"Come in," came Hector's loud booming voice.

The routine never changed. She had been told she was to be naked before knocking. When he told her to enter she was to open the door, enter the office then close the door and wait for instructions. Hector was usually alone, but sometimes there would be someone else waiting with him. This time she saw Hector and two other men waiting. It was the identity of these other men that concerned and confused her.

Hector said, "Honey, come on in. We were just talking about you. Did Jessica tell you I need you in the Private Dance room tonight?"

"Yes, she told me."

Smiling and motioning with his arm toward the men, he said, "You know Rocky and Richard. The three of us were just talking about the club and some of my other businesses. It's been brought to my attention I've not been a good boss and haven't been treating the men who keep us all safe, equally. While Richard has certainly had the pleasure, I've been remiss in not including Rocky. The good part is this is a mistake I can easily fix. Get that sexy ass of yours over here and bend across the desk the way I enjoy taking you so much."

Ashley understood what he wanted, but she didn't understand why. Richard had fucked her several times and she'd also given him blow jobs, but with Rocky it had been different. Rocky had never even tried to touch her like this. Looking at Rocky she could see on his face he didn't like what Hector was doing. She also knew Hector well enough to know there was an underlying reason for him to be doing this. One thing about Hector, he did nothing without first having thought it out well in advance.

Glancing at Rocky, she tried to convey to him that she understood, and it was okay. As she bent at the waist across Hector's desk she did what Hector demanded of her. Without even thinking she first turned her head placing the side of her face on the desk, facing the wall. She then reached back with both hands, gripped her buttocks and pulled them apart to expose her tightest little hole the way Hector had insisted. In this humiliating position she waited as she prepared herself mentally to be penetrated by either fingers or a cock.

She heard Rocky say, "That's okay Hector. I appreciate the offer, but I'm not interested."

She was sure Hector wouldn't accept Rocky's refusal. She then heard Richard say, "Hey buddy, that's some of the best pussy your cock will ever experience. Tap that pussy and you'll see for yourself what I'm talking about."

Rocky said, "I can see for myself she's nice, it's just that I'm not in the mood and I don't fuck the girls who work here." He knew this was a lie, but as far as he knew, Tina hadn't told anyone about their relationship.

She heard the tone of Hector's voice change and knew he wasn't happy as he said, "I don't take it well when someone refuses my hospitality. Like your buddy Richard said, this is some of the best pussy I've ever fucked and I insist you see for yourself what I'm talking about. Look at the cunt, she's even holding herself open offering her ass to you if you'd rather fuck her ass. Don't disappoint the horny bitch. She needs to experience your black cock. Fuck the bitch in whichever hole you want, but you are going to fuck one of those holes."

"Sir, I really do appreciate the offer and I can see how sexy she is. It's just..."

"Did you not hear me? Are you fucking gay?"

"No Sir, I'm not gay. It's just..."

"Then get your ass over here and fuck the bitch. Let me clarify this a bit. Either you fuck the bitch and fill her cunt or ass with your nigger seed or you get the fuck out of here. If you do that, I'll have you arrested if you ever set foot in here again."