Strings in Seattle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took his hand and started heading towards my room with him, not bothering to get dressed again. "Well lucky for you I was just about to lie down."

~~~

I woke up later that night to the sound of Ethan coming home and looked over to Daniel, still deep asleep next to me, crawling out of the bed then to go tell him what had all happened since he had left.

Ethan had an irritated expression when I came into the kitchen, glaring over at me as he tossed his phone onto the counter. "Why are all men the same?"

"Bad date?" I asked him, deciding not to tell him about Daniel right then after all.

"Oh no." Ethan shook his head at me. "The date was great. And so was the sex." He bent over, leaning on the counter as he pointed a finger at me. "You know what wasn't great though?"

"What?"

"Him rolling over onto his side afterwards and telling me it was a great night and all but that I need to get going now."

"What? Why?"

He lifted his hands, making air quotes with his fingers as he mocked his date's voice. "I just really like waking up alone."

"Surely he could have mentioned that a little earlier than two in the morning."

Ethan raised his eyebrows in response and picked his phone back up. "Worst part is he's been online since, he didn't even go to bed."

I was about to say something but Ethan started laughing loudly suddenly, looking down at the counter in front of him again, and held my underwear up to me by his finger tip. "What did you do tonight?"

I could feel my face get hot as I rushed over, snatching them from him as I held a finger to my lips then. "Shhh, he's still sleeping."

Ethan gave me an excited look, forgetting his own night just like that, whispering then. "Who is?"

"Daniel." I answered, trying to bite back my smile as Ethan's face fell for a moment, giving me a baffled look before chortling again as he brought his hand to his mouth, trying to muffle the sound. "I'm sorry did you say Daniel? As in the hunky dad from down your street that you were still crying over this morning?"

I gave him a wide smile this time as I nodded back at him. "That's the one."

"Okay, I think I missed an episode or something, rewind."

I headed back to my room after catching Ethan up, leaving him to stalk his date's social medias for the night as I rejoined Daniel. He was still fast asleep, needing more sleep to catch up after driving all this way, and was passed out still when I woke up again in the morning.

I stayed in bed this time, listening to the sounds of Ethan getting ready and leaving then, off to go do something for the day and reached for my phone on my night stand a couple minutes later as it vibrated, indicating that I had received a text.

Ethan

10:12 am

[Thought I would let you two have

the apartment for the weekend,

I'll be at my parents.]

I texted back quickly, putting my phone on silent before I set it back on my night stand then.

Lexi

10:13 am

[This is why you're

my best friend <3]

[I owe you one.]

I turned onto my side, figuring I would snooze some more until I felt Daniel wrap his arm around me, nuzzling his face in the back of my neck then. "All I want to do is stay here with you all day."

I rolled back over so that I was facing him, curling up closer to him. "When do you have to go back to Seattle?"

"I have a job interview on Wednesday so Tuesday at the latest."

"What about Rufus?" I asked, curious who was taking care of him.

"I dropped him off at a dog hotel on the way here."

I started laughing. "Did you say dog hotel?"

He nodded at me, sitting up a little higher as he grinned. "I know right? He loves it there of course."

I brought my leg up and hooked it around his waist, pulling him to me then. "Well if Rufus is taken care of and you don't have to leave for another two days, there's nothing stopping us from staying here all day if you ask me." I tilted my head curiously, looking up at him as Daniel let me pull him on top of me, holding himself up by his elbows then. "Unless you have some plans?"

He scooted down in my bed as he slid my shirt up, leaving soft kisses and trailing the tip of his nose along my skin as he shook his head slowly. "My only plan now is to continue where we left off last night."

He continued sliding my shirt higher, kissing his way back up my body and sitting up slowly, pulling me up with him. "How quiet do we need to be?" He asked me, unaware that Ethan had already returned and left again.

I gave him a coy smile and pulled my shirt off. "Not at all, we're alone for the weekend."

His mischievous look from the day before returned as he got up from my bed, suddenly lifting me up then and making me let out a surprised squeal as he spun with me in his arms, setting me back down as we turned away from the bed.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as he began nudging me to my bedroom door, getting behind me then as he pushed me along and answered quietly, brushing his lips along my ears. "I need a shower and if I'm only getting two days with you, I'm going to need to use my time wisely."

We didn't waste anytime once we were in the bathroom, quickly tearing off what was left of our clothing and stepping into the shower together.

Daniel paused once I turned my back to him though, running his hand down my back then. "Is this from yesterday?" I looked over my shoulder at him. "What do you mean?"

He pressed a fingertip into my back lightly, making me aware of a tender spot near my lower back then. "You have some bruises." He looked concerned as he looked at them.

I turned back around to face him, raising my leg up as I pulled him under the water with me. "Probably from the kitchen floor."

He took a step closer, holding my leg up as he placed his hand on the wall behind me. "I guess I got a little carried away, sorry."

"I bruise like an apple, it's okay." I smiled coyly as he began to push into me. "Plus I like it like that."

Daniel let out a little chuckle, thrusting deeper into me as he held my leg to him. "So I've noticed."

He stayed standing close to me, pressing me up against the wall then as he continued moving in and out of me, speaking in a low growl as his other hand found it's way to my breast. "I'm going to take my time with you today though."

Daniel stuck to his promise, keeping me pinned where I was as he moved slowly, making sure that each of his strokes ran along my walls as my moans echo through the bathroom.

He looked up to my shower head after a couple minutes of this, smiling suddenly as he reached for it.

I was about to ask him what he was doing when he suddenly took it in his hand, rotating the top so that the water began coming out in a jet stream, and held it between my legs then.

It only took a few seconds before I began losing my balance, sliding down on the tile wall until Daniel caught me, keeping his thrusts slow as he held me up.

I let out another loud moan, orgasming suddenly without my usual warning signs, laughing then as Daniel slowed down. "What happened to taking your time?"

He leaned down, giving me a long kiss as I came down from my body high, keeping me up against the wall for another moment. "Who said I was done?"

He put my shower head back to where it was, pulling out of me then as he reached for some body wash next to me then, not wanting to waste any time apparently. I followed his lead, hurrying to get washed up before we returned to my bedroom.

We ended up leaving the apartment after all that evening, heading out to grab some dinner together after having spent most of the day in bed. This was something new for us, the closest we had ever gotten to going out together was the night he had run into me bar.

I was still thinking about that night as we got to the restaurant and were being seated as Daniel leaned forward in his seat giving me a quizzical look. "What are you grinning about?"

I blinked at him, unaware that I had been giving any of my thoughts away at all up until then, but couldn't wipe the smile from my face as I responded. "I was thinking about that night at the bar actually."

He still had a quizzical look, raising his eyebrows now. "Why that night?"

"Because it was the only other time we were out together like this." I opened my menu, looking away from him then as I made my little confession finally. "The ironic thing is, I was only there to try and make you jealous, not to have my night have to be rescued by you because I got bailed on."

I glanced back up to Daniel as he let out a dry laugh shaking his head then. "Your plan still worked. I was already jealous when he came into the cafe and hit on you."

"Why did you tell me to go for it then?"

Daniel opened his menu then as well, hiding his face as he answered. "I thought we already established that I'm an idiot with no impulse control?"

I felt a tinge of insecurity suddenly, and gave him a questioning look. "How do I know this weekend isn't an impulse decision that you're going to go back on again then?"

He looked up from his menu and lowered it, sensing my sudden shift in mood then. "Because this isn't an impulse Lexi." He gave me a soft grin as he continued. "Sure, my decision to come down here may have been spontaneous, but I had twenty hours to change my mind and turn around." He gave me a more serious look then, sliding his menu aside and reaching for my hand. "This weekend is one of the first smart decisions that I've made in a while."

I relaxed again, believing him and sitting back, looking back down to my menu to pick out some food finally.

It was already getting dark out by the time we left the restaurant, cutting across the campus then as we walked back to my apartment slowly.

Daniel was looking around at some of the buildings and students walking around the campus still, meeting up with people in the dorms or heading out to parties for the night. "Is there some kind of event going on or something?"

I shrugged, not really one to keep up with school news. "You're asking the wrong person, the most I do here is attend my classes."

"You don't really seem like you like it here too much."

"It's not that I don't like it, I'm just kind of over it all." I replied, giving him a non nonchalant shrug as I continued. "I had my fun the first few years here, now I'm just homesick a lot of the time."

He smiled as he put his arm around my shoulder giving me a small kiss on my temple as we continued walking. "You'll be back soon enough." I felt a small flutter, still not used to his open displays of affection, especially since a group of people was walking past us in that moment, looking like they were heading out for the night.

"What the fuck?"

Daniel and I looked over our shoulders as the voice came up behind us as someone in the group veered off and turned to us. Daniel quickly dropped his arm from my shoulder then as we both stopped walking, both of us staring back at Cara with shocked expressions.

She was glaring back at us as her group of friends noticed she had stopped walking and turned to look what was going on, Cara head was going back and forth between Daniel and I as we stood speechless in front of her. "What. The. Fuck?!" She yelled this time, taking a step closer to us before turning back around to her friends suddenly. "You can go on ahead, I'll catch up."

They each hesitated but finally departed, leaving the three of us alone then.

Cara had her eyebrows raised, waiting for one of us to say something as Daniel stared back at her with his mouth open. "What are you doing here?"

She pointed at herself as she spluttered. "What am I-?" She waved her hand at us then, giving him an incredulous look. "I should be asking that!" She focused her glare on me then. "What the actual fuck Lexi?" She held her hand up then, closing her eyes for a second as she pressed her lips together and shook her head quickly. "You know what? I don't actually want to fucking know."

She stormed past us then heading back to where she had come from, not going to join her friends after all.

I started pushing Daniel away as he stayed frozen, giving me another helpless look. "What the hell are you doing? Go after her."

He shook his head helplessly again, not saying anything to me as he began running to catch up with her as I was then left alone again. I wasn't sure exactly what to do, the direction I needed to go was the same direction they had run off to and I wasn't about to go stroll past all that.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I turned back around, deciding to take the long way home then.

'Another night out with Daniel that has ended with me alone, fantastic.'

Maybe this was the universe trying to tell me something.