Strip or Take a Walk

Story Info
Guy masturbates at work and suffers the consequences.
1.7k words
4.26
18.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are above the age of eighteen. There is not a person under the age of eighteen that takes part in any sexual activities or even mentioned in a sexual way.

***

One morning I was in my office, sipping a cup of tea as I take a little look at surveillance, to make sure everything is fine, when I see something intriguing. Steven, instead of doing his work was tugging away at his gentlemen sausage in broad daylight. I was more surprised than anything that he had the balls to do something like that.

Seeing it on the screen was fine, but I kind of wanted to see right in front of me. I made a quick call to Jane, his supervisor, and asked her to send him to me. My eyes were glued to the monitor, I wanted to know what he would do if he got caught, I wanted to know how Jane would react to his cock being out. Unfortunately, there was no drama, Steven had managed to cover up while Jane was walking to him.

Knock... Knock... Knock...

"Come in Steven and close the door."

"Y-you wanted to see me, Miss Jordan?"

"Yes, yes I did, please sit down." I could see the bulge in his pants as he walked over to sit down."

"Am I in trouble."

"I don't know yet. Steven is this your first job."

"Yes."

"Are you in school?"

"No, I finished college they may just gone."

"Do you still live with your parents?"

"I do."

"And if they found out you lost your job, how would they react?"

"They would be furious, they would probably kick me out."

"Well Steven, you were doing something this moment that caught my attention. Do know what I am talking about?"

Steven tugged at his collar. "I think so."

"Tell me, why would you feel the need-" Steven cut me off

"The need for speed?"

"I see what you did there... No, the need to wank at work."

"Well, erm... I was running a little late this morning and I, er didn't have time to relieve myself."

"Really? Have you ever done this sort of thing before?"

"Once during my final exam at college."

I covered my mouth in shock.

"You naught boy. I'm sorry to say Steven, but I am not paying you to touch yourself."

"I know."

"I'm going to rephrase a question I asked earlier, what would your parents think if, not only has their son lost his job because he couldn't keep his hands out of his trousers?"

"OMG! They would completely disown me."

"Here is the deal, I will let you keep your job but, only if you do exactly as I say from now on."

"That sounds fair."

"Okay, the first thing I want you to do is strip naked for me."

"Miss Jordan, I-I don't know if you can do this."

"Go home then, you're fired."

"Okay, okay sorry." Steven whipped his T-shirt over his head showing his slender body, not muscular, but still nice. He made a his way to his jeans before I stopped him.

"Wait a moment, let me see your back."

Steven turned to face the other way, allowing me to gave upon his back. His back looked very smooth, very nice.

"Okay, face me again and continue."

With his face toward me, he unfastened the buttons and then slid them right down to his ankles. My jaw dropped, Steven had not been wearing underwear, I bit my lip and fanned myself at the sight of his now limp cock. I guess the possibility of losing your job might be a turn off.

"Hands to your sides, I want to see everything."

I got up from my desk and then circled Steven a couple times, gently moving my hand along his body. My heart was racing, this was so exciting.

"Steven, I would like you to bend over the desk."

Seeing Steven's arse stuck out made me lose control, I took everything off in a flash. Yanking my skirt and my knickers down to my ankles and pulling off my blouse, I was now completely naked standing behind Steven.

I had planned to spank Steven, but I don't think my body could wait any longer.

"Steven I've changed my mind. Turn around and get down on your knees."

He glanced at me while following my orders and his face just dropped, I guess he never expected me to be naked as well.

"Stop gawking and put your mouth right here." I pointed toward.

Steven inches away from my pussy, he stopped and stared soaking up this incredible opportunity, but I had decided he had waited long enough so putting my hand on his head I shoved it into my crotch.

"Just lick it."

His tongue shot from his mouth like a bullet and dance furiously on my clit, up and down, left to right and swirling it every which way. Word could not describe how I felt, his skillful tongue was stirring up so many emotions inside me. Just as I thought it couldn't get any better, Steven took two fingers and shoved them into my pussy. It was almost too much my whole body quivered, his masterful tongue, his fingers pumping fast, it was all building up until.

"OOOMMMGGG!"

A torrent of juice, flooded from my cunt drenching Steven's face along with the carpet underneath him.

"Oh... My... God, that was so much better than my hand."

"Wait, what?"

"Oops." I covered my mouth."

"Was this your first time?"

"Guess the cats out of the bag now. Yes, I was always hyper focused on work and never had time for a relationship."

"Oh."

"But when I saw you this morning, going at it, something came over me and I had to have you. You probably think I am ridiculous."

"I don't think that. If we are being honest, this was my first time ever seeing a real woman naked, let alone touch a woman."

"Really? The way you handled me, I thought you must have been doing this for a while."

"Nope, first time and I don't even have the excuse of focusing on work."

"Hold on, if this was your first time, how were you so good?"

"I have watched a lot of porn and I mean a lot."

"No harm in that, I think everyone should watch some porn now and then."

We both hugged for a moment, but I couldn't ignore Steven's hard dick poking me while we were together.

"So, if this is your first time with a woman, would this also mean I would be the first person to do this." I gripped the cock with my hand and slowly tugged it back and forth."

"Wow... Erm, I mean no, you are the first."

I pulled him down to the floor and had my face over his cock.

"While I don't think it would be safe to fuck right now, I could at least return the favour."

"W-why would it not be safe?"

"We are both virgins, if we have sex there is a high chance you will finish inside me and I don't have birth control."

"I have a condom in my bag."

"That would work, but you are not allowed out of this room until I have your cum on me and what if someone saw you remove a condom from your bag and then head back into my office."

Before he had time to speak again, I shoved his sausage into my mouth. My head was bobbing up and down as I stroked the shaft with my hand. His cock wasn't as big as what I have seen in porn, but it wasn't tiny either. The expressions Steven was making on his face, I could tell he was in pure delight as I sucked and licked his beautiful member.

"Y-you are really good. I thought you said this was your first time."

I took the cock out of my mouth for a moment. "Well, just like you, I have seen a lot of porn and that has shown me how to please a cock." I instantly put it back in my gob, as soon as I was done talking.

After sucking him for a good while and playing his balls, I felt them tense up a little and before I knew it Steven exploded as hard as he could right in to my mouth. It was a big surprise, but I managed to be a good girl and swallow every last drop. The cum was a little salty and a little sweet, I always thought that cum would taste nasty but I actually liked it.

"Was that good Steven?"

A load of random sounds came out of his mouth before he answered. "God that was good, that was amazing."

I crawled my way up his body until we were face to face.

"I suppose you can keep your job."

"Thank you."

"Do you have a girlfriend Steven?"

"No."

"Would you like one?"

"Of course, but it isn't exactly easy to find."

I gave him a small kiss. "Hello, the girl on top of you would like to spend more time with you."

"But I thought you said you didn't have time for a relationship."

"That was before I tasted your cum, I think I will be able to handle a guy alongside my company."

"Well then I would love to go on a date with you."

"Just so one thing, don't do this again please."

"But why, you seemed to like it?"

"Yes, I did like it and you were lucky, but what if a co-worker sees you and get freaked out. Please Steven keep your hand out of your pants or if you have to do it, you do it in front of me."

"I understand."

"Good boy, now I would like you to: get dressed, go back to work and once you finish your shift, come back to my office and I will take you somewhere nice."

"Sounds great."

"Message your parents so they do go looking for you.

"Okay."

I went back to my chair and waved to him as he left the office and went back to work as soon as he left. I contemplated putting them back on, but the breeze on my body felt too nice and decided to spend the rest of work naked and as long as I keep the door locked no one can accidentally see me.

I could not wait, to play with him again.