Strip Poker

Story Info
I invite a guy for strip poker. What will be in the cards?
1.8k words
4.06
14.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known Chris for a little while and he was both sweet and hot. We met online playing online games and lived in the same city, albeit on opposite ends of the area. The relationship with my our respective partners was going downhill and we were growing more and more interested in one another. I invited him over one night for dinner and to play games. He agreed and started making the drive over. Chris was very hot and I always loved the chest hair overflowing from his low cut shirts. I was thirsty for more. So I hatched a plan: I would challenge him to a game of strip poker.

He came over and I eagerly opened the door for him. He was wearing a button down shirt with two buttons undone and jeans that clinged on for dear life against his legs, making a good sized lump where surely his cock was severely restrained. But that would be for later.

I made a basic linguine alfredo with chicken for dinner. We ate, chat, and I kept my gaze on him. I could tell he was returning the favor. We were very into one another. I took the dishes to the kitchen and cleared the table. After rinsing the dishes, I re-emerged and Chris looked longingly at me. I could tell he wanted to make a move. But I moved out ahead of him and brought out my big aluminum box with poker chips and cards. He looked at me, puzzled. I looked him directly in the eye and said, "Want to play cards? Poker perhaps?"

"Sure," he feigned interest slightly.

"Ever tried strip poker? I've always wanted to try it and I'm really into you."

Chris's jaw was agape, shocked at my proposal. He cleared his throat. "S-s, Sure. I'll play." He smiled. "I am into you, too."

And the trap closed in on him! I've played poker tournaments and am a very experienced player. I would have him naked in no time. I gave each player 40 chips and explained the rules are like normal Texas Hold 'em. When you run out of chips, you're obligated to give up an article of clothing for 10 chips. The play continues until one guy ends up totally naked. When the naked player loses, he must jack off and put on a show for the winner.

After the explanation of the rules, Chris agreed and the cards were in the air! The first hand I am on the big blind with K♣ K♥. Chris is first and raises to 5. What luck. I can get his chips in one hand and start getting his clothes. I re-raised him to 20. It's only the first hand and we're already going toe to toe.

"I'm all in!", Chris pronounced.

"I call!", I exclaim.

Chris has a sheepish look on his face. "I thought you were bluffing. I have nothing." He turned over Q♠ 8♥.

Perfect. I have an 87% chance to win this. The board runs out J♣ 4♥ 2♠ 10♣ 9♦. Chris's 13% chance came through as he had a Queen high straight.

I stood there, dejected. I begrudgingly took off my shirt (we both had our shoes and socks off already) and refocused on the game with a mere 10 chips.

Chris smiled, "I got ya right where I want ya!"

Several hands play out and I am able to regain a few chips and get momentum back on my side. After the first hand showing kings, I was able to pull some bluffs by Chris because he always thought I had a good hand; I never did.

In the small blind, I have A♠ 5♥. I raise to 5 and Chris sets me all in. This is not a great hand, but if I call and win, I will claim a large chip lead. I call it.

Chris turns over 8♥ 8♦ and brags, "Gotcha!"

I am dejected. The board runs out A♦ Q♣ 10♠ 3♥ 7♦. I smile, "It's my turn for some luck." The game is on now. I double my stack to 46 chips and Chris is down to a mere 4 chips.

I get his shirt the very next hand. He makes an entertaining strip show as he undoes each button provocatively. He rubs his chest hair to tease me. He knows I love it. I can't keep my eyes off it.

A few hands later, Chris is down to it. He only has 1 chip before losing his shirt. I mock him and bet 1 chip. He called without looking at his cards. I ended up with a pair of Queens and Chris only had a pair of fours.

"Now I'm getting nervous." Chris pulled his shorts down and revealed a big lump in his underwear. He was obviously better endowed than me. He grumbled and took the last 10 chips that protected his penis from revealing itself.

"Are you playing to win or lose?" I smirked at Chris, still with my shorts and underwear on.

"To win! I want to see your dick!"

I turned red and the game continued. I had K♣ Q♣ and raised him all in. Chris quickly called. He excitedly turned over A♦ K♦. He had me in bad shape. The board ran out Q♦ J♣ 4♦ 9♦ J♠. Chris won fair and square this time.

The game went on and Chris got a few good hands and I saw my chip lead evaporate. I was down to just 6 chips. I put them all in without looking. Chris pays the 6 chips and ends up making a two pair to beat my pair of kings. I was back to ground zero.

I sighed and took off my shorts, revealing my loose fitting boxers that had none of the lump that Chris's boxers sported. I took my last 10 chips and look down at Q♣ Q♠. "I'm all in!", I exclaimed.

"I call!", Chris cheerfully put out 10 chips and turned over A♣ J♣.

This was it. I need to survive this or my plans to see Chris's penis would be ruined. The flop was Q♦ 10♣ 9♣. I started to sweat as I knew Chris had plenty of ways to beat me. My cock started to awaken and made my boxers stir. Chris noticed this and smirked. The turn was a 4♥. So far, so good. I just need to survive one more card. The river was a 8♠. I celebrated prematurely and stopped suddenly.

"Oh...fuck!" Chris had made a straight. I was eliminated. The experienced poker player looking to get a dude naked had lost and now had to parade about naked.

"Take it off, slowly!" Chris commanded. He was smiling ear to ear and stroked his cock through his underwear. I could see it inflate.

I danced around Chris rubbing myself through my boxers as I slowly nudged them down. My penis grew harder and harder as I hummed out some terribly comical stripping music. I turned around and showed him my ass as I pushed down my underwear and let gravity do the rest. I turned around slowly and showed him my cock. I put it right in front of his face. Chris stared at my dick. It stood there proudly before him. "Do you like it?" I inquired.

"Yes! I love it." Chris took it in his hands. "How big is it?"

"5 and a h-half inches." His touch had me going crazy. My heart started pounding as my excitement built up.

"Not bad. Want to see mine anyway?" He smiled at me.

"Yes!" I eagerly exclaimed. My penis started to throb at the thought of it. Chris stroked my cock back and forth.

"He's excited to see me, isn't he?" He continued to stroke me back and forth a few more times. My excitement skyrocketed in just a few seconds. I didn't know what to do in that moment. I started to panic. The fuse was lit.

"C-Chris, I'm g-gonna," I gasped, unable to say another word.

"What!? Already!?" He stroked my penis harder and faster in anticipation.

"CUUUUMMMMM!!" I roared. I continued to moan and grunt as my legs gave way and I held onto Chris and my cock shot out streams of cum landing on Chris's face and down into his chest hair. "AAAAA!! Oooo!! Aaaahhh!" I exhaled as my cock deflated into nothingness.

"Wow! That was quick!" Chris pronounced.

I looked at him, slightly embarrassed. "I'm so sorry, Chris. That never happens to me."

He peered at me skeptically. "Really?"

I held my head in shame. "OK, no. I usually cum very quickly. I just wanted to make myself feel a little better."

Chris smiled and stood up and hugged me. "Don't worry. It happens to us all sometimes. That was funny and hot. He enjoyed it. See?"

I looked down at Chris's underwear and saw a huge mountain forming. He pulled down his underwear to reveal a large uncut cock. I was mesmerized by it. I stood staring for a few seconds when Chris's voice startled me.

"It's not going to suck itself!"

I obeyed and took his ample cock into my mouth. I sucked and he loved it. He kept moaning and grunting as I worked on it. He lasted what seemed, to me, forever. The truth is, he lasted four minutes. But from my point of view, that was an eternity. I was so used to finishing so quickly.

"Oh! Oh!" Chris panted. "I'm g-gonna...gonna...BLOW!" I wanted to see this in action. I was jealous of his foreskin as I am circumcised. I aimed his pulsing and quaking penis into my neck and upper chest and stroked it fast. Chris moaned and grunted at full volume as I played with his foreskin teasing partway back over the head as it desperately shot huge streams of cum onto me.

"Oooo! Ahhhh! Nnnnggg! AAAAAAAAA!!" Chris was a heavy shooter. I normally shot once and the rest dribbled out. I had a huge mess all over my chest hair, not to mention my floor. Chris noticed the mess and said, "Sorry" as he panted for breath, recovering.

"Don't worry about it. I'm the one who should be sorry." I laughed at my sudden ejaculation.

"Speaking of which, are you able to try again?" Chris smiled.

I frowned. "No. Once I'm unloaded, I'm done."

"So you're like a ride at Disneyland?"

"How so?" I inquired.

Chris smiled impishly, "A four hour wait for a two minute ride!" He exploded in laughter.

I glared at him, "That's not fair! It's a SIX hour wait for a ONE minute ride!"

Chris laughed as he put his clothes back on. It was a night to remember. I'll never forget that night and glad I did. I would never get a chance to see him again as I moved away when I got another job shortly after.