Strip Webgame

Story Info
A game of webcam dice has a happy ending.
1.8k words
4.47
3.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennie had never played online games before, so was a bit anxious when her friend told her about this site.

"It's great fun and a laugh." She told her at work on Friday night.

"Pick a game and have fun online camera to camera, either 1 vs 1 or in a group."

"OK." She spoke.

She put it out of her mind for the rest of the day, but as they finished the day sift and were heading home, her friend reminded her of the site.

Well, it was Friday night and she had nothing on. She started to become anxious then intrepid then excited at the thought of playing a game with a stranger. She had a shower and got dressed in her pink pants and matching sports bra, black leggings, baggy t-shirt, her favourite thick woolly socks.

"Might as well, stay comfy and warm." She said to herself. She logged on found the site and registered, picking a funny, yet sexy name. Only when looking through the games did she realise they were risky and although sounded daring, she felt more excited of the prospect of having an opponent at her mercy.

She made sure her webcam was connected and functioning and the room was well lit as she sat back and found a game, she liked the sound of.

"Roll the dice, loser removes item of clothing, first one naked does a forfeit." Yes, she thought liked the sound of that, having someone naked in front of her do a forfeit.

As the game had two or more slots, it also opened the possibility of a nice little show. The slots filled quickly, but including herself there was only one player and the rest were spectators. The game was about to start, it first asked for a photo to show both players were dressed in three items of clothing on. She had a think for a bit and thought socks and leggings could count as one item, and her underwear also counted as one item.

She stood in front of her webcam and shot the photo. It came up and sked if she liked it. She could see a faint visible glimpse of her underwear through her leggings and t-shirt but thought.

"Maybe that's all they get to see." Giggling with excitement.

Her opponent had taken their photo, and the game was to begin. Both photos came up on the screen. Her opponent was slightly older, but she did not mind as long as he was naked before she was.

She clicked on roll the dice and it randomly picked a four. She thought that was going to be good enough. It was as her opponent picked a three.

"Ok." She thought and typed. "Let get you out of those trousers." And sent.

She waited for his photo to upload and sure enough, he had stripped his trousers off and was wearing a pair of white briefs, tight.

"Hmm nice bulge." She typed. Smiling at his photo.

"I hope for your sake, you don't lose you briefs, but lucky for me if you do." And sent.

He replied with a smiley face.

They rolled again; she scored a three. He scored a four. She prepared herself for the loss.

"Take off your t-shirt." Came the reply. She quickly stripped it off and covered her bra as she took the photo.

"Hmm, nice photo and matching set, see you are shy as well." He wrote.

She replied with a smile face. She now knew her panties were visible through her leggings.

Next roll and she scored a two, she was preparing herself for the next dare, when he rolled a one.

"Yes! Ok let us have them briefs, you can cover with one hand if you want!" She wrote.

"Let's see what you've got." She thought. She could feel her breathing speed up in excitement and anticipation and although she was alone in her room, she still blushed and felt excited and ashamed.

His photo appeared after what she thought was eternity. He was indeed, minus his briefs and had covered his cock with one hand. She sent a winking face in reply.

"Hmm nice cover up."

"Thank you." came the reply.

She pressed to roll and scored a five, thinking this was enough for the win she waited. He scored a six. Her heart sank.

"OK, babes, let's get inside your leggings, get them off." Came the typed message.

She was bushing and excited to lose her leggings. She stripped her socks off, slowly rolled her leggings don then pulled them off. This time she stood in front of the camera with her hands covering her panties but exposed her sports bra. She took the photo then sent it.

"Hmm nice, and hard nipples as well." With a winking face. She checked the photo, then realised her nipples were erect and showing through her sports bra. She was really blushing ashamed, and yet felt excited, knowing he may be getting a hard cock looking at the photo.

"Hmm, I hope you have something hard to show me." She replied.

"Just have to wait and see." Came the typed reply. She giggled.

She could not wait for the next round, pressed the dice it rolled a four, she waited, and he rolled a four, a tie. They both rolled again, she rolled a one and her heart sank. He rolled a two. She realised she would be sending a stranger and complete naked picture of herself.

"OK, this time completely naked but can cover either your tits or you pussy, but not both."

She made a quick decision before she regretted it and posed with her hands covering her groin but exposing her hard nipples and petite breasts.

"Hope this makes your cock explode." She thought.

"Beautiful body and nice tits." Came the reply to the photo.

She just thought one more loss and she is live on cam.

"At least it's only one to one and what can be so bad?" she thought.

He rolled first and scored two, she closed her eye as she rolled and when she looked, her breathing got faster she had scored a three.

"Yes!" she thought. "He was now naked as well and she would see what he had under his hand.

"You want complete nude photo?" he typed.

"Hmm yes of course, show me what you got!"

The photo seemed to have taken ages to show up, but when it did, she licked her lips and looked long and hard. He was naked and erect; his cock was standing to attention and was a good five inches in length. Her imagine ran wide thing of what she could do with that. In fact, she already had his dare prepared.

"You like?" He typed.

"Hmm yes." She typed back.

"Last round, loser does a forfeit, you ready?" she thought yes ready to see his cock explode in a fountain of cum as she watched in hr own private show. She was already feeling her pussy get moist and her nipples harden more.

"Let's roll." She replied.

They rolled at the same time. She scored a five and he scored a six. He heart sank at her lose. She hoped it was not an embarrassing forfeit.

She waited until the message pinged.

"Naked on live webcam, masturbate with sex toy until orgasms."

"Ouch." She thought, then started to get excited at the thought of a private show. She fetched her Bullet from her bedroom drawer, made sure it was fully charged.

"Ready." She typed and waited.

The screen went blank then jumped into a chatroom. Her camera switched and she saw her frame at the top left. She positioned herself so she was sitting in her gaming chair, naked with her legs apart and knees bent, exposing her shaved pussy. She was glad she had shaved that morning.

Next his live stream appeared, he was still naked and hard, which made her giggle and blush. It was only then she remembered the spectators as three other frames came on. The screen was full of strangers, both male and female all dressed, waiting for her show.

Her first impulse was to coverup and leave the meeting, but it was too late, she as exposed. Deep inside this excited her more, having people watch her.

"Ok, you know the forfeit." Said her player. She nodded and waved, spreading her knees further apart and started her toy.

Slowly she traced her pussy with the edge, feeling the tingling sensation. Closing her eyes, she ran the bullet between her pussy libs, and nearly orgasmed there and then. She forgot how powerful it was as she had not used it for a while. Her face told the story as the watchers watched on, all excited.

She opened her eyes and looked at the screen. Her opponent was slowly stroking his naked, hard erection as she watched.

"Horny?" she asked.

"Aw yes." He replied.

"Just imagine my soft most lips, sucking the end of our cock, then slowly rolling my tongue over the end." She was beginning to enjoy this more and offered more jerk off instructions as she pushed her bullet inside and hard against her clit.

"That's it, babe, slowly roll your foreskin back and forth as you stroke your hard cock, up and down slowly but firmly. Hmm yes babe."

She could feel her clit harden and vibrate under the bullet and her orgasms was building.

"Yes babe, stroke faster and harder, Cum for me, cum hard." She instructed.

Judging by his facial expression and his tightening of his body and leg jerks, he was close.

"Oh babe, feel my lips sucking you long and hard, kissing your balls, rubbing you cock."

He could not control it and his cock jerked then erupted as cum squirted out into his hand.

"Hmm yes babe, cum hard." She ordered.

He squirted more cum into his hands, seeping between his fingers.

She felt so excited then suddenly, her whole body jerked, she let out a load moan and then, orgasmed, Cumming in waves of sheer pleasure, she felt an odd sensation and realised she had also squirted hard, it was warm on her fingers and running down her thighs. She brought her thighs together and knees bent, scrunched her eyes up as she orgasmed again.

"Oh god." She exclaimed, dropping her bullet. She felt her orgasm get weaker as she smiled and opened her eyes, her body relaxed, then she felt ashamed and covered her breasts with her arms and closing her thighs together, bringing her knees up, hiding her wet pussy.

"That was amazing." "Nice." "Sexy cum face." Came across the screen as people commented on her performance. They all smiled.

"Well done, you may have lost but we have all won." Said her opponent, still naked and semi erect on the screen.

"Play again next week?" He asked.