Stripped By Strangers

Story Info
Reggie wants to convince his wife she is sexy
3.1k words
4.23
6.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reggie and Kim had been married for 10 years. Reggie thought Kim was beautiful and though she loved to hear him tell her, she didn't believe it and didn't think anyone else would, either. All she could see were her imperfections, no matter how small. It helped when he would say he loved her tall, lanky figure and girl next door smile, but her perception of beauty was super models. In Reggie's mind, with the right setting, lighting and wardrobe, she could BE a super model.

After yet another discussion about it at the end of a romantic evening he said if any guy could see her in a sexy outfit or even her one-piece swimsuit, they'd think she was a total fox. They had a fun conversation and Reggie, excited that she was enjoying it, gambled and pushed further. "If a few guys saw you without any clothes on, they would LOVE it. Then you'd believe how sexy you are."

Kim was shocked. But with a couple if glasses of wine in her system, she was able to hang with the conversation which enabled Reggie to gently continue to push the envelope. He got excited about actually proving his point. "Hey! What if we had a couple of guys over and you undressed for them?!"

"Oh right! Are you crazy? That's insane! And who in the world would we ask over? Neighbors? Guys you work with we will see again at the Christmas party? A couple of your cousins? Random guys we scope out at Home Depot?" She suddenly felt completely sober.

Reggie got an idea for proving his point. If he could create a safe environment and get 2 or 3 guys who didn't know them and would never be able to identify them later to be their Guinea pig guests, Kim could disrobe for them and their reaction would prove to her that she was more than attractive, she was sexy. What might that do for her self-esteem? For their love life?

It was a crazy idea, but Reggie pushed it and for weeks it came up in conversation. After a while, the idea of being completely safe and being convinced that she did have beauty, became kind of sexy to Kim but she never imagined it being possible. But it began to sound like an exciting opportunity... IF it was possible...but it was too farfetched, so she just allowed herself to enjoy it as a fantasy.

Reggie was beyond motivated to make the fantasy a reality.

He found 3 guys {B, M & J} who are suppliers for 3 different clients. They don't know each other and he doesn't know them. He gets their contact info from his clients.

Reggie meets them somewhere, blindfolds them, gets them in his car, which they never see, ties their hands and drives around to disorient them before taking them home. The blindfolds come off once they are inside. It's nighttime. They never see the outside of the house. He gives one primary rule. No touching.

Reggie is gone for almost 2 hours to get the men and Kim is beside herself with anxiety. Finally, she hears Reggie's car in the driveway. Car doors slam. Reggie has explained to them how the evening will go. He brings B, M and J in, unties their hands and they remove their blindfolds. They all smile when they see Kim. Introductions are made. All use aliases. She is Ms A. He is Mr X. He's covered every potential danger. The 3 men only know a man and his wife will allow them to see her in the nude. They don't know he is wanting to prove to her that she is attractive.

The vibe is charged with electricity. The men are grinning as they look at Kim and she is relieved to sense their excitement...... Reggie senses it, too.... It's clear that the men know they are looking at a lovely, attractive woman.

Kim wears a scarf, jacket, nice blouse, skirt, stockings, high heels and underwear. She can feel every layer on her body. She is shivering. She is also unaware that Reggie has amped up the plan.

The men sense Kim's coy, nervous hesitancy. Erotic tension is palpable.

Reggie has Kim stand and face the men, seated on the sofa. "Honey, a little change in plans. All you have to do is stand there. The guys are going to take your clothes off. ALL of them. And they are VERY excited about it."

Kim's mind goes blank with shock. The guys begin to cheer. "But don't worry," Reggie continues, "I am right here and you are completely safe." He knows she needs all the assurance she can get. She now feels like she is trying to stand steady in the middle of a hurricane. Confidence and assurance have evaporated.

Reggie sits in his recliner which is diagonal to the sofa. "B, take off her scarf." B stands, steps around the coffee table, grinning broadly as he stands directly in front of Kim. He gently loosens the scarf and pulls it away. "Wow, this is fantastic," he says in disbelief, looking in her eyes.

"Now, remove her jacket, and lay them both on the coffee table."

He excitedly pulls the jacket open as he looks her up and down, again making eye contact, then steps behind her to slip it off her shoulders. He holds up the scarf with one hand and the jacket in the other and laughs as he returns to the sofa. He drops the scarf on the table but folds the jacket before laying it down.

Kim's heart is beating wildly, her mouth is dry. She feels the absence of the first layer.

Reggie watches the expression on Kim's face very carefully. She reads the expression on his. Both are excited, but Reggie suddenly has reservations now that it's not just a conversation. Could he really subdue these guys if they lost control?

"Ok, M and J," he says hesitantly, "take off her blouse and lay it on the coffee table." Reggie, who is very familiar with the blouse, tells M & J to unbutton the buttons on her cuffs so it can be removed more easily. They do. Then he takes a deep breath and tells them to unbutton the blouse slowly. Everyone takes a deep breath.

Reggie asks Kim if she is ready and she nods her head with an anxious smile. "Are you sure?" She pauses, but says yes. He looks at M and J and says, "Ok... unbutton her blouse. Slowly. Then stop."

They do their best to slowly undo all the buttons. As soon as the last button is undone, Reggie says, "Open it up slowly." M and J are jittery with excitement and J asks if they can just go ahead and take off all of her clothes, but Reggie says no. Each takes a side and pulls it open gently, exposing her bra, which gives Kim a chill. Then, they slip it off her shoulders and guide it down her arms. When it comes off of her hands, the shy, timid young woman, flinches. Because of the delicate, thin bra, Kim feels practically topless. Her body responds accordingly and everyone notices......

"Wow, Mr X! Ms A!" J says, "I can't believe we get to do this!"

M wearing a big grin, folds the blouse clumsily and tosses it on the coffee table with glee as he and J sit back down.

Reggie takes a deep breath and asks B to take off Kim's skirt. "Oh yeah!" B says, bumping the coffee table as he jumps up. He gets behind her and pulls the zipper down. Then he kneels down to pull her skirt over her hips and it falls to the floor.

"Mr X, your wife is hot!" he says. Reggie and Kim exchange glances. Reggie smiles, but now he feels uneasy. Kim feels the air between her legs. She shivers and steps out of the skirt. "Ha! dig this!" B shouts and unceremoniously drops it on top of her blouse on the coffee table. Kim looks at the growing pile of her clothes they have taken off of her.

It was really happening!

Kim is buzzing on the fact that 3 objective men are admiring her. She buzzes on the fact that they are turned on.... because of her.... and knows that Reggie, although now a bit uneasy, is getting turned on, too. She begins to embrace the idea of truly being attractive and desirable but she swallows hard as she anticipates her bra being removed....

Reggie keeps a close watch on how Kim responds in case she becomes frightened but marvels as he sees how much she is being turned on. It's a buzz to see, but with 3 other men also watching her, it's unsettling. And yet seeing these men appreciate her beauty is a peculiar buzz of its own. This is sexier than he expected.

Now.... the drama intensifies. It was decided that J would take off her bra and B would take off her panties. Each guy thinks he has the best deal and both grin with relish.

Reggie studies his wife's face. "You ok, babe?" Kim swallows and nods her head with a look of anxious excitement. "You sure?"

"Yes, yes," she assures him, w/ erotic impatience.

Reggie looks at J and gives the ok to remove her bra. J stands behind Kim and unfastens it, slipping it from her shoulders and guiding it down her arms. He gets a deep whiff of her perfume as he looks over her shoulder for a close-up of her boobs.

There is a collective deep breath once they are exposed. When the bra is free of her body, he grins, holds it up like a trophy and whoops like a football fan, before tossing it to M.

Kim covers herself.

She feels as if she is blushing from her forehead all the way to her waist. They pass her bra around and laughing with excitement, they all feel the inside of the cups and smell it. For Reggie and Kim this was unnerving.

This is really happening!

The men look at the tall slinky woman with fine boobs and cheer. They also see how nervous she is and figure she has never done anything like this before.

Reggie gets nervous as the erotic intensity grows, but presses on. "B and M, I want you to take off her shoes and stockings next."

They grin at each other, "Our pleasure!"

B and M crouch down on either side of Kim. They quickly pull off her shoes and then each man takes a stocking and begins working it down her legs. This was very sexy for Kim. B was done first and she lifted her foot so he could pull it off. He hands it to J while M pulls off the other one. J holds them both up and waves them around as he laughs and smiles at Kim.

Then he drops them on the pile of clothes on the coffee table. Kim still has her arms folded in front of herself.

"Hey, Mr X, you are a VERY lucky man!" M says excitedly and turning back towards Kim, he says, very respectfully, "And Ms A....... you are a very beautiful woman."

Again, Reggie and Kim exchange smiles. Reggie relaxes.

Kim faces 4 men wearing nothing but a skimpy pair of panties. When B, M and J call out for her to relax her arms, Reggie quiets them. "Are you SURE you are ok?" She trembles with arousal, nods her head and then relaxes her arms. B, M, and J grin. For Reggie it's a familiar site but in this situation, she looks extremely sexy, almost like he's seeing her for the first time. Kim's remarkable sensuality was deeper than he had ever seen. and deeper than she had ever experienced. He realized he himself was receiving even more than he had wanted to give her.

Incredible. Here she was, stripped to her panties, topless in front of 4 highly aroused men and visibly aroused herself. She relishes the collective appreciation of her beauty, her sexiness and B, M and J's obvious delight. That Reggie is also turned on frees her up. This turns out to be more exciting than she had imagined.

"Is it my turn, now?" B asks excitedly. Reggie glances at K for reassurance, but he is now so buzzed he just nods to B who practically leaps over to her. The room is totally silent. He squats down beside her so they will be able to see everything as it happens. He can almost hear Kim's heart pounding. B wants to yank them to the floor but Reggie tells him to do it slowly. He does. Again, Kim covers herself. With her panties around her ankles, she steps out of them. B snatches them up with a rebel yell and jumps over to the sofa, tossing her panties to M who inspects them before rubbing them on his face and laughing. They each take a turn examining her panties very carefully. The 4 men drink in the sight of Kim in the nude. All of her clothes are now in a pile on the coffee table. Completely naked, she faces her husband and 3 strange men. She feels vulnerable, yet powerful. There is no need to be anxious whether she is "good enough." They are grinning from ear to ear. Even Reggie has a new and deeper appreciation for his wife. Kim relaxes fully into the erotic vibe. She is safe. Reggie has done an excellent job. She relaxes, thinking of how open, generous and bold his love is for her. He will be rewarded. She relaxes her arms and watches their eyes roam her body. She studies Reggie 's expression. Although this is not a new sight for him, he is mesmerized.

"Hey, Ms A, will you turn around slowly, so we can see everything?" J asks, with a lot of vocal support from M and B.

Kim is surrendered to the situation but feels every pore of her flesh is screaming. It takes all her concentration to not try to cover herself. She turns around slowly to a chorus of oooo's and ahhhh's. Reggie shifts uncomfortably in his seat.

"Whoa, Mr X, your wife is hot!" B says.

"Now what?" M asks, looking excitedly at Kim. Reggie sees the 3 men are buzzing as they look at his nude wife and knows it's time to proceed in order to maintain guidelines to protect her. He instructs Kim to move ahead with the plan and she asks the men what they'd like to drink, giving them a list of options. No alcohol, to keep things safe.

She stands within touching distance of them to take their orders. She tells them of snack options and they choose chips and her homemade salsa.

Kim goes to the kitchen fully conscious of them watching every move she makes. She returns with drinks then goes back for snacks and bends over to set the tray down on the coffee table in front of them, feeling their eyes burning into her skin. They are silent other than to say thank you, still amazed by what is happening.

She floats through the room, straightening cushions, filling glasses, bringing napkins, pretzels, chocolate chip cookies, anything to stay in their sight without simply standing there.

B asks Reggie what he thinks of his wife being naked in front of 3 strange men. Reggie says, "She isn't naked," and they look at him quizzically. "She is still wearing a wedding ring!" he says soberly. They nod their heads vigorously to acknowledge that truth and his authority. They know they are VERY lucky to be there and to expect anything else is crazy.

But Reggie is turned on watching Kim play the part of a nude waitress. He is amazed. She moves in a sensuously confident manner he has never seen before. She is obviously into it. After all these years, he marvels at how sexy she really is.

Kim faces the 4 of them with her arms folded behind her back. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" she asks, fully aware of how the question can be interpreted. She shivers with excitement. So do they.

B, M and J gasp. Reggie bites his tongue and says no. She smiles and sits in a chair opposite them, folding her legs and leaning back. "Are you sure we can't touch her.... At all?" J asks. Reggie answers emphatically, "No touching!" although he can't help but think the same thing.

"But that doesn't apply to me," Kim says with a sexy smile. She stands, steps up on the coffee table, shoving all her clothes onto the floor and stands on the edge, inches from the men. She smiles down at them and lets her feet begin to slide apart, her hands on her hips. The men are wide eyed wondering what she will do next. Kim relishes the fact that she has them in the palm of her hands. She watches their eyes as her feet slide further apart. Her hands move up and down her body. She is confident and comfortable in her beauty and sensuality. Reggie is stunned.

"You can't touch me...... but feel free to touch yourself," she says with a smile. All 4 men exchange glances. Reggie is in shock, but decides to trust her never-before-seen sensual instincts. Throughout the evening she has made eye contact with him more than B. M or J. He knows she will end up with him and is assured that she wants HIM with renewed passion. His heart for her also opens to a deeper level which turns up the heat.

Later, everyone is satisfied {at least relieved} and Reggie gets B, M & J ready to go. They try their best to adequately thank Reggie and Kim for such an incredible evening but it's not possible. Their fumbling comments are as powerful as poetry to her. She relishes their awe but thrills in knowing Reggie has enabled her to see a deeper level of herself. For Reggie, it has put his wife in an exciting new light. He is energized to learn there is so much more to know about who she is.

B, M & J are blind folded, hands tied and led to the car to be driven in a circuitous route back to the drop off place.

Reggie kisses Kim on the cheek. "Hey, Gorgeous, I'll be back soon," he says with wonder.

"Yes, please!" she responds, kissing him on the lips. "Hurry home!"

Reggie can hardly wait to get home. Kim can hardly wait for him to BE home.