Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they returned and removed the flannel, Eric's balls were hanging low, about four inches below his groin. Dana gave them a tug, stretching them to about six inches and causing a fleeting expression of pain on Eric's face.

"It's really important not to cut off the blood circulation for more than about 15 minutes, otherwise you risk castrating him," instructed Dana. "So instead of tying a string or rubber tightly around his sac, if you use a ball ring you can push each ball through separately then hang weights from it and it stays in place because both balls can't fit through the ring together."

As she was saying this she was suiting her actions to her words and in a few seconds Eric felt his balls constricted slightly by a ball ring. Dana then fitted two hooks to the eyes on the ring and put some weights on the hooks.

"We'll start off with six pound. Guys vary in what they can stand. Some seem to be able to tow cars with their balls, if the internet is to be believed, but others are in agony with eight pounds. I guess it's what you get used to. How does that feel?" asked Dana as she added the last weight.

"Painful but Ok," replied Eric through gritted teeth.

Dana pulled down on the weights for a second or two, causing Eric to grunt with pain. "Men are such wimps," she commented to June.

Dana handed June a small multi-tailed whip and told her to beat Eric's balls gently. She began to softly, then gradually increased so that Eric grimaced after each blow.

"A bit harder, I think," offered Dana.

The next few blows caused Eric to grunt in pain as his sac slowly reddened. After another 20 or so blows Dana stopped her.

"That's softened them up a bit. Now let's crush them," suggested Dana.

She removed the ball hanger and weights and replaced the ball ring with a two-part flat disk with a hole in the middle and screw holes around the outside edge. She then took another disk and four screws and attached the disk below Eric's balls, screwing the ends of the screws into the holes in the upper disk.

"Right, now all you have to do is to tighten the screws. You can compress them any amount you like but do be aware that you can pop a ball if it is compressed too much. That's not recommended if you want to keep him as a partner who can possibly give you babies. Have fun."

June started tightening the screws, each fitted with a T on the end to provide greater leverage, until the lower plate started deforming Eric's balls.

"How does that feel, sweetheart?"

"Not too bad yet."

June tightened them a full turn each, watching Eric's face, then another turn each, and another.

"That's starting to hurt now," said Eric.

"Probably a good idea to give them each three more turns then wait a while," suggested Dana.

June did this amidst increasing complaints from Eric, but no safe word yet. She then took the whip and started beating his cock gently, then the insides of his legs, back to his cock, then tightened each screw another turn and repeated the process. That way she was able to get a further four turns out of each screw without too much complaint from Eric.

"I would be very careful from now on," cautioned Dana. "Notice how his balls now look very flat. It wouldn't take much for one to burst now and that would involve medical people and hospital treatment, as well as the loss of a ball. Probably better right now to beat his arse then release his balls."

June did this, using the whip he had used on her and causing his cheeks to become bright red. She then released his balls from their bondage and Eric was able to relax a little, although he was still in pain from his bruised balls.

"The bruising and pain will go in a few hours," explained Dana.

The women released Eric and he reflected on the experience as they cleaned up the equipment and went upstairs to find that the remainder of the family had arrived home. Dana introduced everyone and explained that one member of the extended family, Vicki, had left a while ago but occasionally they heard from her and she intended to return – sometime. She told the family of the activities the guests had experienced that afternoon.

"Sounds like a bit of a rough welcome," commented Jeff. "If you're interested I have a couple of devices which would be far more gentle, but we'll use them tomorrow, not tonight, because after that treatment I'm guessing that you've got a huge load of cum for some lucky lady tonight."

"Each evening we have drinks and nibbles either in the big pool or, as it gets a little cooler, in the indoor spa pool," explained Marcie. "So grab a drink and we'll head in there. The nibbles are already there."

They all went through to the spa pool and slid in, sitting on the seats around the edge. Emma made sure that she sat alongside Eric and was very pleased when he placed his arm around her shoulders.

"I was wondering," he began, "If it would be . . ."

"I know what you want to say and the answer's yes, most definitely. I want you to fuck me silly with that big cock of yours. What's more, I want that load of cum you have stored up after this afternoon and I want it deep in my cunt. In fact, I recently went off the pill and this is my most fertile time this month, so I want you to make a baby in me."

For Eric this put a whole new slant on things. "You want me to father a child for you?" he asked.

"Yes, absolutely. You're only here for a week so it had better work in that time. I've been trying to decide who to choose as the father and it's great that you've arrived at just the right time. I'm sure Jeff will be pleased too. He wants to father a child with Amy first but she wants to wait a couple more years. I'm sure Mom will love the idea too."

Emma called Becks over to them.

"Mom, I want to have a child with Eric. He's going to fuck me tonight and every night I hope. What do you think about that?"

"Well, I know you want a baby and I know you've been trying to decide who the father should be, so if you've chosen Eric then that's fine by me. What does June think about this?"

Eric called June to join the meeting and explained the situation.

"Hmmm, that puts an interesting perspective on things. Normally I would feel completely rejected and distraught, jealous as hell that you'd even think of having sex with someone else, let alone starting a baby in her. But I've learnt a huge amount today. If that's what Emma wants and if you're willing, then so am I. Just so long as Emma doesn't come chasing you for money to raise the kid."

"No, of course not," reassured Emma, "All children born into the family are raised by the family and there are ample resources to allow that to happen. Thank you so much. I just have one question and one further request, if that's not too much to ask."

"Ok, what's the question first?"

"I'm, no, make that we're all assuming that you are both medically sound and not carrying any sexually transmitted disease. Is that correct? We're all fine here and have monthly checks as we're required to do."

"Yes, we're both fine. We had tests just after we met and those were clear and since then we've only fucked each other."

"Great. Now for the request."

Both June and Eric were sure they had handled the most difficult questions and requests so nothing would throw them. Wrong.

"No ask away," said Eric.

"Well, as it is really the family's baby and I'm just the vessel that allows it to be born, everyone should be there for the ceremonial conception. So after dinner I would really like it if you could fuck me and impregnate me with all that lovely cum with everyone watching please. Could you do that for me please? Tonight. Please?"

June shrugged her shoulders and told Eric it was over to him. Eric was blushing at the thought of making love to someone in public. Although to Emma these people were family, to Eric they were largely unknown, having only met most of them a short time ago. However, Emma was dead serious and really wanted this, and he could see why. So what the hell, let's round out the day with yet another first.

"Ok, I'll do it."

Emma let out a loud whoop, causing everyone to look in their direction.

"I'm going to be impregnated after dinner and you're all invited to the impregnation ceremony," she announced. "I'm going to be a Mommy and Eric's agreed to be the Daddy."

Everyone swarmed over to congratulate them all, hugging June, Eric and Emma and everyone else. Eric and June experienced the joy of receiving and giving naked hugs to everyone, feeling breasts, cocks and pussies pressed against their bodies. They really did feel like they were part of this wild and wacky family and if they had any reservations before they quickly left. How could they have reservations with so much love around?

After drinks and nibbles had ended, they had all climbed out of the spa pool and eaten dinner around the huge round table. Jeff and Todd brought a large sofa into the center of the play room, the room that was now a common room with quiet alcoves and comfortable sofas and reclining chairs but which had initially been most of the first 'Dana's' night club, and had unfolded it to make a comfortable double bed. They also dragged up other comfortable chairs and fold-down sofas for the spectators. Todd told Emma and Eric they could make their way onto the bed in preparation for making love to make a baby; they would bring the rest of the family in very soon.

Eric and Emma lay on the bed and kissed each other, caressing each other's bodies, gently massaging breasts, nipples, cock, balls (very softly), pussy lips and clit. They became lost in each other's love and didn't notice other family members, including June, making their way quietly into the room and sitting or reclining on the other soft furnishings. As Emma and Eric aroused each other, so too did their actions and the actions of the other family members arouse the onlookers.

After about twenty minutes of caressing, cuddling and kissing, by which time both Eric's cock and Emma's cunt were drooling lubrication, Emma sat up, smiled to the spectators, and straddled Eric, carefully working her cunt onto his cock. June felt a second of jealousy, which was gone before it was really felt, and concentrated on stroking Todd's enormous cock while he fondled her clit, bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm.

Emma leaned forward and kissed Eric, massaging his chest with her breasts as she sat firmly on his cock, slightly disappointed that it didn't quite reach her cervix. She moved forward and backward on his cock, rubbing her clit against his pubic bone, feeling the familiar sensations of eroticism pulse from her clit through her body. She felt Eric grow slightly longer, just touching her cervix as she settled herself down as hard as she could.

By now many of the spectators were involved in pairs or triples, several fucking, some female pairs were mutually masturbating their clits while some had thoughtfully brought dildos. All were watching the main event in the center.

Emma could tell that Eric was getting close. He wasn't going to last long after his afternoon. She wanted him on top so his sperm would more easily enter her womb through her cervix so she lay on him, gripped him firmly and turned them both over with a heave. Eric repositioned himself, spreading her legs widely with his upper arms under her knees, forcing her cunt upwards so that he could enter her deeply. He thrust, feeling his cock head press firmly against her cervix. Emma responded by thrusting hard against him, arousing him still further. With a few more hard thrusts he reached his climax and came hard, releasing a huge load of potent sperm against her welcoming cervix. The feeling of his hot cum squirting deep in her cunt was too much and with a shrill scream Emma came hard, thrashing against Eric as he fought to hold her on the bed, her hips making rapid fucking motions while her whole body went into spasms of ecstasy.

"Omigod, omigod, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh beautiful, cum, cum, fuck, fuck . . ." she babbled incoherently.

After Eric stopped ejaculating he collapsed onto Emma, kissing her, nibbling at her neck as she also came down from her high. Gradually they took in their situation, noticing the smiling spectators watching them as they also experienced the transient joys of sexual connection. Eric saw June, riding Todd as she came hard, his hands mashing her breasts as they thrust together. She watched other family members who were deeply sexually involved with each other, noting some of them cumming, others who were lying relaxed after cumming and a few who were actively engaged in reaching their climax, some, probably, for a second time with the same or a different partner. The scene looked like something out of a triple X rated bordello movie.

After another ten minutes everyone except Emma sat on the sofas and chairs, cuddling others. Emma stayed lying on her back on the pillow that Eric had placed under her hips to keep the sperm against her cervix. It was an old wives' tale, but just maybe it worked, who knows. Gradually people started leaving the circle, each coming to congratulate Eric and Emma and wish them well. Todd and Jeff moved the sofas back to their normal places and after a further 30 minutes of kissing and cuddling Eric and Emma stood up to leave, noticing the huge amount of cum pouring out of Emma's cunt.

"You must have put gallons in there, darling. I'm certain there'll be enough there to make at least quads," commented Emma, wiping her legs and floor with a towel. "Let's go to bed."

Together they headed to June and Eric's bedroom, finding it empty, and snuggled into bed. They were both asleep within a few minutes. June was likewise asleep quickly, her cunt filled with Todd's cum and his arms around her. Dana and Trudi watched the loving couple for a few minutes, then resigned themselves to alternative sexual methods with each other.

"Todd's too infatuated with June at present. We'll just have to wait till the novelty's worn off," commented Dana as she and Trudi inserted the electronic stimulators that Jeff had made for them and handed each other the control boxes. "Fast or slow tonight?" asked Dana.

"Fast, please. I'm not in the mood to have a long slow session, I want it fast and furious. Let's set the timers for five minutes. Is that long enough for you?"

"Absolutely, that will be great," agreed Dana, setting Trudi's controller to five minutes and turning it to full, feeling Trudi turn hers to full also.

It took only about 90 seconds before both Dana and Trudi came for the first time. They left their controls on full and after a further 30 seconds they came again. After that they never stopped cumming until the five minute time was up and the stimulators stopped.

"Whew, that was so intense," panted Trudi after she had recovered for a while. "I just love these devices."

They removed the stimulators from their cunts and dried them on a towel, drying themselves as well.

"Me too. Whatever did we do before Jeff invented them? Goodnight, darling."

"Goodnight sweetheart."

They cuddled into each other and within minutes had joined the other occupants of the bed in dreamland.

June and Eric greeted each other at breakfast the following morning, giving each other a hug and loving kiss.

"You Ok about what happened last night?" asked Eric, concerned in case he was in June's bad books.

"Yes, all good with me. Todd's a wonderful lover; almost as good as you, darling," she replied.

Eric relaxed again; all was well. After breakfast they had to decide what to do for the day.

"Marcie, is anything important happening today that we should maybe report on?" asked Eric.

"Not really as far as I know. But around here all sorts of things happen with little or no warning so stay tuned and I'll let you know."

"Would you have time to show us around 'Dana's' today or maybe we could get Dana or someone else to give us a conducted tour."

"Dana would probably be the best person. I'm on reception this morning so have a chat with her and see how you go."

Dana arrived a few minutes later and was very willing to give them a conducted tour.

"We'll head off at about 11am if that's Ok with you. Nothing much happens until then but from 11 till 2 it's usually busy with lunchtime appointments. These are usually guys who missed out on sex last night or who've missed out for the past many years. It's amazing to us how frigid wives can be, almost forcing their husbands to have sex with a mistress or prostitute and then complaining like hell when they do. If they didn't want sex, they should have married a monk or something. However, it's good business for us. Some of our customers have a loyalty card which gives them a free screw after clipping it ten times. There's one guy who regularly goes through a card every two months. He likes to play the field and wants a different girl each time if possible."

"If he comes in today I would be happy to be his partner," offered June, "Providing he hasn't any dangerous fetishes or anything," she hastened to add.

"Would you? That would be awesome if you'd do that. I'll check the weekly diary to see when he's booked for this week and will definitely use you if he's booked for this week. You'll get normal pay for your time, of course."

"Forget the pay, I'll do it for the experience. He will wear a condom won't he? I don't want to risk and STDs or getting pregnant from stray sperm, although I am on the pill so there's little chance of that."

"Yes, he will. That's SOP here. So we'll head down about 10 and I'll show you around. Seeing you don't want pay, the least we can do for you is to give you and Eric passes to the viewing rooms so you can see what our clients and girls, and few guys, get up to. You'll also see the interactive activities we offer. You may be interested in those too after you see them. I think I mentioned the stimulators, that Trudi and I used last night, to you this morning. Maybe you'd like a session before you go. There's time if you wish."

"Yes please," enthused June. "Do you want a session with a stimulator, Eric?"

"I'll give it a miss today thanks. Emma was making noises about another impregnation session in case last night's didn't work, so I'd better save my cum for her for a few days rather than waste it."

"You don't have to waste it," corrected Dana, "All you have to do is to have your stimulator close to your hips and the stimulations will cause you to cum quite quickly without you having to do much at all. So you can stick your cock in Emma and use the stimulator to cum. I would think you could do it while you were asleep but I haven't seen that happen. Be fun to try though." Dana gave a devilish chuckle.

"Ok, I'll find Emma and see if she needs some more sperm chasing her egg. What say we meet somewhere in half an hour at 9 so we can do all that is necessary and be away by 10?" suggested Eric.

"Sounds good," agreed Dana, "We can meet in your room if you like. I'll bring the stimulators; three for girls, one guy's." She noted Eric's puzzled look and added, "Well I'm sure that Emma and I will want some stimulation too, you know."

"Oh," was all the reply that Eric could make. He was rapidly reassessing the frequency of sexual needs in this family, knowing that Dana had cum once in public, once in her bed with Trudi, again this morning while Todd and June had their early morning session and now again in a short time. But then again, he thought, he and June had cum about the same number of times too, so maybe it was the environment or something in the water, he surmised. Anyway, he thought, I'm not complaining.

At 9am the four of them met in what was officially June and Eric's room, even though June slept elsewhere last night. Dana had four stimulators and handed them out, explaining a little how they worked and ensuring that Eric had the male one, which operated on a slightly different frequency. She and June inserted the smooth egg-shaped devices into their cunts before Dana fastened Emma's just above her pubic bone.

1...45678...10