All Comments on 'Stripping the Boss'

by jennanips

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GoodsGoodsalmost 13 years ago
Good story!

I really enjoyed it. Toni is just such a confident woman, it seems her plan went perfectly!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Good story????

...This nightmare was so over the top and juvenile I cannot for a New York minute believe you would enter it in anything.Did we have a lousy boss at our last job?.I guess you got some satisfaction now huh? Don't worry, the wankers will love it, as will the manhaters. Since female writers here tend to recoil from criticism I'm sure you'll censor this but I'm writing because I'm friggin' sick of seeing so many jerk stories on a "literature" site. Head on over to Dark Wanderer and you'll be a star no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story!

I loved it! Imaginitive, vivid and fun! Great job!

Walkingeagle

lacumba01lacumba01almost 13 years ago
Ace

Absolutely amazing, wished u did describe the girl in more detail so we cud have made a more descriptive mental picture of her.

The story is very fresh and interesting to read.

would give you a 4 star, didnt like the ten inches. . . lol, doesnt happen, not at all common to see 10er, made it seem like a tale.

Also, the number of staff members who wud have been willing to indulge in such act against their boss wouldn't have been many.

other than those, its perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She's a secretary whore!

Now I agree her boss is an asshole...but she's a whore. She doesn't like the way he treated her because it hit too close to home. He knew she was a slut. The coworker Ron must have been a bit of an perv too...he liked her and she liked him...he liked her especially after she had been gang banged, c'mon what the fuck does that say about him and her! Especially when she say's I'm glad I saved the best for last...hahaha. The whole concept was really far fetched and unreal to say the very least.. But I know one thing...I wouldn't touch her with your dick!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous