Strolling

Story Info
Old man dreams of being skull fucked.
1.2k words
3.86
2.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Funny how things work out. I grew up in an age where queers and/or homos were not well thought of. They were in fact social outcasts. Now they are celebrated. I never thought I would live to see the day.

On a nice warm sunny day, I was strolling through East Clayton Community Park on my daily walk and spied two guys on the disc golf course. They were almost out of sight. I was sure one of them was sucking the other. On closer inspection, I verified my suspicions. It became clear an older guy was skull fucking a younger guy with what appeared to be a nice big cock. My cock began growing as I heard the older man moan.

These days my old cock rarely gets hard, let alone rock hard, but this was one of those rare times.

It was like days of old with a hard hurting cock. I needed release and not just from jacking off. I needed a warm wet mouth engulfing my cock. Just like Ernie use to do.

Ernie was a suck bud I met online and for several years thought his name was Ed. He did not normally give out his real name. It was only when he brought in a third guy named Bryan into our sphere of sucking that I learned his name was Ernie.

Ernie was the first guy I ever sucked off. He was not the first guy to ever suck me, but he sure was the best.

Ernie was a semi-retired Nuclear Engineer that worked as a consultant for a Company doing business in the Middle Eastern part of the world. He would tell me of masturbating in Business Class, while thinking of me on a 22-hour flight to the UAE.

My first encounter with Ernie, I followed him to a remote wooded area of an upscale housing development to a large unfinished house, where construction had stopped. Seems the house was being built for two Lesbians by a Contractor that went bust. We climbed to the third level and spread some towels and we sucked off each other for the first time. We finished the job in a sixty-nine position and came in each other's mouth. This was my first time sucking a cock to completion. Ernie on the other hand was a very experienced cocksucker. He showed me the finer points of sucking cock. Even admonishing me to watch my teeth.

I twice met Ernie at his home when his wife was out of state visiting their son and grandchildren.

But things with Ernie pretty much stopped when he and Bryan got together. Seemed their wives were friends from a garden club. It was much easier for them to meet than sneaking around to meet me.

I did have both Ernie and Bryan to my house one time after I became a widower. I sucked both of them off and they each sucked me with Ernie taking my load. They, of course, have a standing invitation to visit again.

But I digress. I fished out my hard cock and began stroking while watching the skull session in the woods. But was startled and had to move on when I heard joggers heading my way. Damn, why did they have to show up?

Back in the parking lot, I had lost my boner and no amount of stroking brought my cock back to hardness. I finally drove away thinking how I would have loved being either guy in the woods. As I love both sucking cock and being sucked.

I'm an 81-year-old widower, with ED issues, and I live alone. Most of the men I know are like me, they want men with clean hard cocks.

When you no longer can sport a boner on demand, your options are greatly decreased. My problem is exacerbated by the fact, with ED my cock has shrunk. It never was large measuring close to 6 inches when fully hard.

When I reached home, I went to online and found Bryan there and tried to entice to come visit me. I promised him, I even said he could cum in my mouth. I had let Bryan cum on my chest previously.

But my enticement went with out reward. I weas reduced to jerking off and wasting another load. Well, it was not a total waste as I ate most of it. Like I often do these days.

I do have one semi-regular suck bud named Gerald that loves to rim a ripe ass. Something I won't do myself, but Gerald is a fantastic cocksucker and I let him rim me because he sucks me so good. Gerald has a guy that has fucked him a number of times and has expressed a desire to fuck me. There is a hitch, I insist on the use of a condom when I get fucked and he won't fuck using a condom. So, we are at an impasse. Gerald now has a very jealous live in suck/fuck bud, and our meetings now only occur, when his live in partner travels to Arizona.

The first guy to fuck me was a Naval Doctor on temporary assignment at the Camp Lejeune Marine Base here in North Carolina. The doctor made me promise to always require a condom when I get fucked and I have. I have now been fucked by at least a dozen different guys, but always using a condom.

I have returned to Park many times, hoping to see the skull fucker and his cock sucking friend, but to no avail. It was only a very longshot anyway, but I was hoping to join them.

I have taken that stroll through the woods at the park many times in my mind with visions of that young man being skull fucked. On occasion, but not often, I will sport a boner and jack off. Admittedly, the orgasms are not what they used to be.

These days sucking off a nice hard cock brings a lot more pleasure than beating off. Getting old is not fun.

When I was about to give up on ever getting some nice cock again, I met a guy online in a gay chat room. He expressed a desire to have me suck him off and to fuck me. He has even agreed to fuck me using a condom. The thing that has me concerned is it sounds too good to be true.

I'm giddy with anticipation. I want his cock so bad. I want to service it orally and anally. I don't think that makes me a bad guy. Do you? It does, however, define me, I'm a cocksucker and bottom. I used to think that put me in the vast minority, but with homosexuality being so celebrated these days, I now know this not to be true.

I'm one of countless millions who suck cock and take it up the ass. Just another guy.

So, strolling I will go on days that weather permits, and who knows, this guy might just get lucky.

I often fall asleep with visions of being skull fucked dancing in my head.

Cum visit East Clayton Community Park, you might get lucky and receive some good head for that hard cock of yours.