All Comments on 'Strolling the Malls'

by makemewet4uplz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Great as always!

Another great story by makemewetforuplz! I really enjoyed this! What an erotic and sexy woman!

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story

I also love getting "rimmed" by my gf. When I told her what I wanted her to do for me she got quite red and obviously turned on. Imagine! Telling her to lick my asshole turned this cute babe on..LOL (God I love women!)

I had her lay on her back on the bed and I squatted over her mouth. She didn't hesitate to stick her tongue up there and lick my anus! I got hard in an instant but I told her to keep going back there.

Since I was literally squatting over her face, my anus actually puckered out from the downward pressure. I told her to put her lips around it and "suck it baby". I couldn't believe it but she went right to work...literally sucking my asshole! I was so hard I was about to cum WITHOUT any penile stimulation. I pulled back, hot as hell, and shoved my dick in her mouth and let go with the biggest orgasm I had given her to eat.

As it turned out, she took a great interest in my ass and she repeated that performance many times with even more lingual penetration into my rectum. Actually, she loved how damned HOT it makes me to have my ass licked!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
A series of episodes

This series of episodes does not seem to have a unifying theme. Each segment is unusual & hot, but then the author starts on another that heads off in a different direction!. It is probably realistic (well, kinda) in that life usually does not have a unifying theme, but just a series of disjointed happenings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous