Strong Smells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny nodded her head, relaxing into Ann's pudgy body. "For obvious reasons, I've been looking up stuff about transformative magic lately. I'm guessing someone else has to take it off, but I'm not sure I should. Sometimes, with curses like this, it might do something like transfer the curse to me if I take it off, or it might make the effects on you incurable." Every word was true, but another reason she wanted to keep this going was, well...

She hadn't told anyone yet, but Jenny was starting to get a bit of a kink for her partners transforming, and seeing it happen again was really revving up her engine, so to speak. Enough that she had to be careful not to let her groin brush against Ann, otherwise she'd know how hard this all was making Jenny.

"So what? Just...do nothing about it?" Ann didn't sound as upset anymore. If anything, she sounded halfway between indignant and resigned.

Tilting her head up, Jenny kissed Ann's cheek, enjoying how much softer it was now. "That's right. Relax, let go for one night, and we'll go to a local witch tomorrow to get some answers." Ann nodded without argument, and Jenny could feel the little tension Ann still had in her body ebb away.

She could also smell something new: the sharp tang of fresh body odor, coming from under Ann's arm, coupled with a growing wet stain of sweat on her shirt. It gave Jenny a strange thrill, and she was tempted to lean in and sniff it more closely.

Before she could, however, Ann frowned and sat up, unbuttoning the rest of her shirt, then throwing it on the floor. "Don't want any more changes to damage it," was the explanation she gave, before standing up completely with a grunt and taking off her slacks, tossing them with a kick and sitting back down in just her matching simple black bra and panties, grumbling, "They were too tight."

Another new development for Jenny to track: leaving clothes on the floor like that. Not bringing it up, she hugged Ann close and enjoyed feeling her chubby girlfriend without clothes in the way. There were new stretch marks on her belly and the top of her breasts, despite the fact the weight had appeared magically in a matter of minutes.

Ann also looked hairier, judging by the hints of a thick bush poking out from under her arms, and a line of more dark hair that came up for the top of her panties and over her belly. Looking at the panties also gave Jenny the sudden impression there was more in them than there used to be...yes, it was definitely looking like Ann's cock and balls were larger, straining in the panties that had once fit them well.

"Gosh, you look amazing," she breathed, not entirely realizing she'd said it aloud instead of simply thinking it.

"Yeah?" Ann looked at her, surprised, before smiling. "Well, if you're happy, then I'm happy." She pulled Jenny up to her, forcing a kiss that Jenny was all too happy to engage in. Ann started pushing her girlfriend back with the strength of her kisses, back and back until they were horizontal on the couch, Jenny's head resting on the arm of the furniture.

Lying there, looking up at Ann, who stared down with hungry eyes, Jenny opened her mouth to say something sappy when she was stopped by a sudden rumbling basso sound from Ann's behind, accompanied with an awful smell. Jenny could see Ann flinch, cheeks flushing, about to apologize or ask to be excused, but Jenny stopped her by putting a finger on her lips. "Babe, remember what I told you? Relax. Just...let the changes do what they want. Lean into them. It'll be more fun that way."

"Fun?" Ann said the word slowly, as if tasting it on her tongue, before her gaze sharpened on Jenny. The smaller girl started to squirm, she knew what was coming, Ann was going to tease her. Normally they'd be something like calling her a 'delectable morsel' or a 'writhing mess of lust'. Instead, Ann surprised her by laughing and saying, "Fuck, you are a little pervert aren't you? You enjoy the fact that I stink now?"

The fart from before felt like a cloud hanging around them, the noxious odor lingering. "Y-yes, I do. I'm really enjoying your changes, I love how you're swearing now, how you don't seem to care about anything, and yes, how you s-stink..." She felt her cock straining against her own panties and tight shorts, knowing that Ann could feel it rubbing against her belly.

The answer she gave pleased Ann. She leaned in, giving Jenny a messy, sloppy kiss before pulling back and letting out another fart, this one smaller but just as rancid. "Good. Because...fuck, I'm loving it too. Fuck cleanliness, fuck manners, I'm calling out tomorrow and they can fucking deal with it. I just want to stay with you, in bed or on this couch, fucking and eating and doing whatever the fuck I feel like."

Jenny had to giggle at all the f-bombs being dropped all of a sudden, though the feeling of Ann pointedly pinning her to the couch with her heavier body made that sound turn into a moan. It was like all the restrained swear words were unleashed now in a torrent, a dam breaking and flooding the area.

"I r-really like that part about us fucking~" Jenny purred, adjusting one of her legs to rub against Ann's groin. She could feel the larger girl shiver and shudder at the pleasure, her eyes alight with an eager need to get what she wanted.

The pressure suddenly disappeared as Ann sat up and pulled her panties off, then undid her bra. Those cast aside, Ann laid back onto the other half of the couch, eyes on Jenna as she started stroking her cock. "Take your fucking clothes off, I want this in you now."

"Y-yes, ma'am, I will, right away." It was hard to follow through, however, because all Jenny wanted to do was watch Ann masturbate. It was mesmerizing, seeing Ann, normally so controlled and precise, completely letting go of all proprietary. She looked utterly relaxed, utterly indulgent, stroking a cock that Jenny could see was definitely longer and thicker than it used to be. The jungle of pubic hair around it was new too, grown from shaven skin into something to behold.

Somehow, Jenny managed to actually do as she was asked, though her eyes were on Ann the entire time. She loved the way her body spread out now, full and fat and oh so beautiful. Her boobs were enormous, her belly was a round smooth mass of utter softness, and her cock was already slick with precum.

"Don't," Ann said, pausing to belch before continuing, "call me 'ma'am'. None of that kind of shit. Mistress either. I'm the bitch who's going to fuck you." She was moaning every word, eyes half-open as she stroked her cock like a teenage boy jerking off to porn, one of her hands groping her own tits. Seeing that Jenny was undressed, she pointed to where she'd laid before.

Without a word, Jenny resumed her previous position, and with a grunt of effort Ann climbed on top of her. This time, she wasn't just pinning Jenny, she was actually smushing her with her full weight, eliciting a moan from Jenny. "Baaaaaabe you're so hot, fuck you could smother me right now and I'd thank you for it."

"Maybe another time," Ann said without any humor in her voice. "Right now, your ass is mine." That's when Jenny felt it: the tip of Ann's cock rubbing against her entrance.

Before Ann thrusted, Jenny realized something. "W-wait! I'm not lubed up at all." Rolling her eyes with annoyance, Ann conceded the point. She reached down, stroking her cock to cover her fingers in precum, then started inserting them into Jenny's ass, one at a time, before absently wiping the hand off on the couch. "F-fuck, babe, that's so gross," Jenny giggled, readying herself as Ann took up position outside her entrance once again.

"You think that is gross?" Ann said, and immediately Jenny regretted her words. "How about you try this?" She thrusted forward, penetrating Jenny's ass slowly and firmly, stretching her insides out with her thick cock, before waiting a moment as she'd thrust in as far as she was comfortable...and farted on Jenny.

It wasn't a small one, either. No, it seems she'd built something up, because the ear-splitting sound buffeted Jenny for almost twenty full seconds. Halfway through, the smell started to reach her, and it was a struggle not to gag. This was, bar none, one of the most putrid gasses she'd ever smelled, and the fact that Ann laughed with savage pride as she let it out while fucking Jenny only made this entire thing hotter for her.

Pulling back her cock, Ann gave Jenny a messy kiss as the fart finally ended, a huge grin on her face. "So? How was it? Don't try to butter me up with flowery bullshit, really fucking tell me."

"It was...awful," Jenny replied, truthfully. She could still smell it, sulfurous and pungent, but somehow with time came familiarity, an ability to let it fade into the background a little. "Disgusting, it might be the stinkiest fart I've ever smelled...but the fact it came from you makes it so fucking sexy."

Ann thrusted forward again, and Jenny let out a wordless moan as she was speared again, feeling it go further in than it did the first time, further than it had ever gone before as Ann bottomed out inside her. "Fuck, you're such a good little cocksock. Your ass feels so amazing around me, plus I can be as nasty as I want, and you'll fucking thank me for it."

Struggling to form words, unable to focus on anything except the sensory combination that was the cock in her ass, the smell lingering in the air, and weight of Ann's chubby body atop her, Jenny tried to mumble, "Yes, I will," but it came out more like, "Yyy, m'will".

"Shit, am I fucking your brains out?" Ann asked with a laugh. "Better speed that up, then." Her thrusting out and in, out and in picked up speed, and Jenny actually started to drool, thoughts becoming unimportant as sensory experience became all that mattered. All the movement was making Ann start to sweat vigorously, and with it came a strong, fresh scent of body odor.

Seeming to relish doing any gross thing she thought of, Ann forced Jenny's face into her armpit, sweaty and smelly and dense with hair. Without even having to be ordered to, Jenny sniffed deeply, unable to even perceive the strong smell as a negative thing.

The entire thing was so overwhelming, it was a blur. The sensation of being fucked, the sound of Ann's taunts and jeers, the smell of sweat and BO and farts, it blended together into a cavalcade of wonderful, delicious things.

When she did finally return to herself, blinking her eyes and looking at Ann smirking down at her, Jenny could feel cum leaking out of her ass, and feel a wet spot on Ann where Jenny must have cum herself. "Bwuh..." she mumbled, and then registered something that had gone unnoticed, since her nose had mostly adjusted to it: the lingering stink of who knew how many farts. "Ugh," Jenny cried, shuddering.

"Oh shut it," Ann said, rolling her eyes. "You were used to it before, and if I have to, I'll just fuck you stupid again so you'll beg me for more farts again."

She blinked. "I...did that?"

A softer look came over Ann, and she gave Jenny a little kiss, something more like the kind she frequently gave before the transformation. "You did. It's what made me cum, actually." She started petting Jenny's head, looking a little worried. "You okay? Because...fuck, if this gets old quickly, if this grosses you out in a not-hot way, I will undo it. Same with if Taylor hates it."

"We'll see?" Jenny replied. This was definitely different from her other partners' transformations, but so far she was mostly enjoying it. Even the negative parts were, in their own way, positives. "But...what about if I do like it? And if Taylor does too? Do you think you could work like this?" She knew there was a good chance their orcish girlfriend would absolutely adore this.

"Ha!" she barked. "Fuck them. I've given them too much of my fucking life as it is, I hate it there. If I'm staying like this, which honestly sounds fucking fantastic, then I'll quit. I have enough stashed away to chill out for a while, and I'll find somewhere to work from home." She sounded so confident about it, Jenny believed it would be that simple.

Taking a deep breath, she gave Ann a little kiss of her own, before giving an answer. "I can't say if this is going to get old, but...I'm okay. I'm enjoying this. And I still love you." Tearing up a little at the silly sentimentality of it, she added, "After all, you're my gorgeous wife~"

To her surprise, Ann teared up too. "And you're my slutty little housewife. Here to do all my chores, cook me all the food I can eat, and thank me for every gross thing I do."

"Exactly," Jenny said, smiling. She meant it. She'd do all of that for her.

And as they cuddled and actually started paying attention to what was on TV again, she started to consider...if the pattern held up, what was going to happen to her boyfriend?

12