Stuck in the Middle with You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbelievably, I had Mr Taylor's thick cock buried in my virgin ass. He remained motionless as I struggled to adjust to his girth. Once I had I caught my breath, he began to slide in and out in small motions while trying to keep as quiet as possible. The feeling of Mr Taylor's big cock sliding into me and pushing against my prostate, combined with his handjob, was taking me to new levels. I had never felt anything like this before and I could feel myself losing control as this giant of a man used me as his plaything to get off. I wanted him to completely own my ass and I had to keep reminding myself that I was otherwise straight, with a girlfriend, and that she was due back shortly.

As I felt myself getting closer to shooting yet again, I heard Emma at the tent entrance unzipping the opening. Fuck. Mr Taylor obviously heard her as well and drew himself back slightly making sure we were covered by our sleeping bags. That said, I was still lying on my side naked, with Mr Taylor's hand wrapped around my aching hard-on and his cock firmly shoved up my ass. I tried to wriggle free but he held me firm. Despite his daughter's return, he seemed unwilling to free my cock or my ass. What the hell was he doing? This was not good.

I heard Emma zip up the flap and work her way back into bed beside me against the tent wall. I pretended I had been dozing and sleepily asked her if it was still raining. "No, it looks like it's clearing up, I could even see some stars," she said as she crawled beneath the sleeping bag facing me. She leaned over and gave me a kiss before whispering, "Night Adam." I felt her hand drifting down my chest as she reached between my legs. Fearing she was about to discover her father's hand holding my cock, I elbowed Mr Taylor's arm hoping he would get the hint and pull his arm back. Luckily, he released my cock and drew his hand back moments before Emma's hand connected with my throbbing cock. I could tell she was surprised and confused to find me both naked and hard but she quickly overcame her shock and wrapped her hand around me. She leaned into my ear and whispered as quietly as she could, "Oh baby, is that for me?" as she started to use both hands to give me one of her world class handjobs alternating between playing with my cum filled balls, and stroking my leaky cock. From her perspective, she was just warming me up when in fact I had been brought close to orgasm repeatedly over the last hour.

Emma was as crazy as her old man as she played with my slippery cock despite the close quarters. Fearing discovery, I lay as still as possible and let her work her magic on me while her Dad's thick cock started to slide in and out of my my hole again. Mr Taylor could tell I was being jerked off by Emma and was lightly thrusting into me while Emma worked my dick. I could tell she thought I was pushing into her hands due to her actions but it was really her Dad lightly fucking me causing me to thrust forward. This was crazy, I was terrified that Emma would discover what was going on. For his part, Mr Taylor was merciless as he pumped his cock into me, the bastard even reached over my chest and started played with my nipples as he bred his daughter's boyfriend. Emma loved to keep me on the edge and I could tell she was taking her time as she milked my cock using my generous precum as lube. I felt myself building towards an orgasm like a freight train gaining momentum.

The night was quiet other than the sound of rain dripping from the trees around the tent, and Mrs Taylor's soft snoring. That woman could sleep through anything. Emma and Mr Taylor were working me into a frenzy although only Mr Taylor was aware of their tag team approach. I could feel myself getting closer to blowing a load with the minute movements of Emma's small hands playing with my throbbing tool and her Dad's swollen cock softly pounding my ass from the rear. Emma was gripping my balls and tugging them downwards as she slid her hand softly up the slippery length of my tool until I was riding the edge of my impending orgasm. Just a little more stroking and I was...ugh...oh fuck! I could feel Mr Taylor bumping relentlessly into my prostate with his big cock tipping me over the edge. Sensing I was about to cum, Emma quietly slid under the covers to wrap her lips around my cock while Mr Taylor gently slammed into me until I was unloading into Emma's mouth. At the same time, I could feel Mr Taylor's body stiffen as he came, squirting his thick load deep into my ass while my butt muscles milked him dry in response to my orgasm. Emma seemed to be struggling to swallow my load as I filled her mouth while she gripped my hips. Her hands were inches from bumping into her Dad's hips as he humped my ass. I was spent, exhausted, and a nervous wreck as Emma sucked me dry and Mr Taylor pumped the last of his load into me.

Emma popped her head back up above the sleeping bag and reached over to give me a cum-flavoured kiss. She knew I didn't mind the taste of my own cum as we flicked our tongues together. As she let go of my cock, I felt Mr Taylor pull out of my ass and settle back on his bed. Not wanting to push our luck further, Emma whispered goodnight and pulled herself back onto her side of the bed oblivious to the full extent of what had just taken place. I rolled onto my back and reached down for my shorts to pull them back up more than shocked at what had just happened. My dick was still hard and my ass felt used and full of cum. I couldn't believe my girlfriend's Dad had bred me while my girlfriend jerked and sucked me off oblivious to what her Dad was doing. It had to be one of the hottest experiences of my life plus my first gay exploit. Mr Taylor was the last person I would have thought might be into guy on guy action but now that I had had a taste, I was eager to try more. I loved the feeling of Mr Taylor's big cock stretching my ass and knew I had to try it again. I was actually supposed to go fishing with Mr Taylor in the morning and wondered if we might be able to find a secluded island on the lake for a repeat performance where we could let loose under the heat of the sun. Emma was right, I was loving camping with the Taylors.

12