All Comments on 'Stud'

by Elaine_Mature

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Elaine_MatureElaine_Mature4 months agoAuthor

Tossed this off in an hour, maybe it shows. Could beef it up, dwell some more on the act. I was more interested in the setup, that shows!

What would a world be like, mostly women, tits out all the time, ready and willing. Maybe like this, for a while after it starts, still men that remember the before-times. Later, maybe the men are just pets, gotta think about that.

What do you think?

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u4 months ago

Novel idea for a post apocalyptic future. She proves to be the one with the good genes, her and Mikes boys become the future, without there is no future beyond the current generation. In this case the sex was perfect with a hint of intimacy that could be expanded when she produces a viable male.

Lumiere_AmieLumiere_Amie4 months ago

Imagine me, waking up to this, getting all hot and bothered.

My wife is across the room, sleep still in her eyes.

I walk over to her, take out my manhood.

Her eyes widen, she smiles. The smile becomes an open mouth.

You know how it finishes.

Who knew a post-apocalyptic world could be so hot!

NorthernMan1968NorthernMan19684 months ago

Very enjoyable setup. Great detail. Liked the sticcato delivery (jeez, it's catching). Best of all for me, the clinical didn't usurp the erotic. Yup, very sexy.

What would a world be like, mostly women, tits out all the time, ready and willing?

Hmm, let me think (I may be some time).

KuBal46KuBal463 months ago

A story I could never write: raw, clever, sad! A 5 from me. Thank you.

CoucyCoucy3 months ago

I love your creativity, there's a good brain behind all this.

DampKittenDampKitten21 days ago

How is this 'nonconsent and reluctance'? Looks like everyone is wide open for the opportunity.

So, Elaine... very imaginative piece and very sexy. You do a nice job explaining the situation and circumstances, so the setup and context are well established. I buy into it, even though there's a subliminal sarcasm with added tongue in cheek. Those damn viruses, though. Everyone knows women are the stronger, more enduring of the species. No surprise there. Not quite sure about the genetics here, but I breezed over the details.

I just can't get that song by Kenny Chesney out of my mind now... "She Thinks my Tractor's Sexy"

Elaine_MatureElaine_Mature21 days agoAuthor

Thanks @DampKitten!

I have a terrible time with categories. Get it wrong and you get the wrong audience. Gotta work on that.

Women definitely the more durable. A world where men are confined to their favored role? Paradise.

Yeah the genetics are just right enough to make it a story. It's fiction! Often some pedant writes proudly of some weakness in technical merit (not you! I love you). I always think, go look up 'fiction' in the dictionary. Or 'fantasy'; dragons can't exist either!

The tractor part? I think it works to root the environment solidly in the prosaic, practical world of post-industrial survival. They work and play among the tools of rebuilding.

Wish I had half the facility with words that my favorite authors have. Carnival! Endless Sleep! Sublime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElaine_Mature@Elaine_Mature
Older author and reader, interested in emotionally significant writing with empathy and respect. New story on its last draft, about coming-of-age and a road trip. Not sure what to call it, but it features three young women catching a ride with a farm boy, headed for the big c...