Student and Spouse

Story Info
Wife introduces the third dimension.
899 words
3.28
19.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geekcock
geekcock
21 Followers

Student and spouses

Ch. 4

This is a continuation of my story where I help my wife fantasize on her male student

And so, the days and nights passed, with the frequency of love-making reaching the levels of our early days of marriage. Almost every private conversation and chat between us would start or end with creating situations of either threesomes or her with him at the workplace.

And then it happened one night. We were just getting cosy, whispering sweet suggestions in each other's ears, when she mumbled this. "Darling, wouldn't you like some variety too? Change of colour, size, shape, hm?"

"Now what, sweetie? You know I am not as lucky as you with regard to chatty, friendly, loving students. Not that I would mind a bit of squeeze but no one fitting the bill." I replied, playfully pinching her ass flesh.

"Um well, I know your deficiencies there, poor darling. I also know you wouldn't mind a fair complexioned, lively little lass on the side." My wife gently fondled my balls. She was definitely raising the heat. What is she getting at, I wondered. "Sachin has been so co-operative, and enjoying our company, right? So why leave out poor Priyanka? Let her join our fantasies, darling. Wouldn't you just love to press the flesh with her?" Roshni continued in a soft drawl, adding to the sexiness of the suggestion.

My mind sizzled with the thought now implanted by my wife. Priyanka, Sachin's 35 years old wife, was a petite woman, pretty of face and features. I had not really seen her too closely, except for the odd visit to our house, along with Sachin. But the few glimpses were enough to form an impression of a lively, lovely lass, as my wife put it. On the short side, but bountiful in the chest, was the picture formed in my mind. Otherwise, no up, close, personal interactions. Whatever I knew about her, was through my wife, as per the occasional outpouring from her student about his wife's "naughty" ways. Probably the one image that stayed from those descriptions was about how she would enter the bedroom after a bath in just a sheer negligee, but wouldn't agree for the immediate rampaging sex that her husband demanded. Also, that she did like to fantasize about other men during sex with hubby.

"Roshni, babe, did I hear this right? You want to bring in the cutie that is Sachin's wife into our fantasies?! Wow, this is just so erotic, sweetheart." I cried out in mild ecstasy, hugging her tight.

"Sure, dear hubby. You wouldn't mind a bit of variety, right. How I would love to see your aroused look as she lay naked next to you, her big round breasts tempting you. I know how you have occasionally sighed about hoping to get a feel of bigger breasts than mine. So here they are. Look at the twin delights, lick them, love them, squeeze them, play with them. And then, don't I know what you would really fancy! This rock hard cock of yours (stroking its length as she says this) sliding between those mounds as she holds them together for you. And thennn, aaah, there you go..."

Her monologue, and my imagining the scene, had led to the inevitable -- I shot my load as she stroked me. Losing my usual self control, my cock spurted out, although not in full eruption.

"Unh, you have really jazzed up our fantasy time, babe. I had never even dared to imagine this, but now that you have let her in, this is gonna be one hell of a threesome and foursome show from now on. So beware!" I turned her around to spoon her against me, my softened cock, oozing with cum, slickly sliding against her cleft, one hand gently squeezing her breast. "So you say, Priyanka's breasts would be so much more squeezier, and juicier, melons to your mangoes, hm?"

"Not just that, darling, there is something else that I have occasionally fantasized about."

"Aha, been rather busy in the imagination department, I see." I happily pinch her nipple, and nibble at her earlobe, the latter being a guaranteed turn-on for her. "So what else can pretty Priyanka do for us? Can I imagine her at my back now, hm? Her soft big mounds pressing against my back..." I flat-palmed my wife's breast, feeling her taut nipple zigzag across my palm.

"Mm, honey, that feels nice. So yes, pretty Priyanka, she of the fair complexion, don't you fancy how pink her pussy lips would be. Last few days, and nights, I've fantasized you going down on her, her legs spread wide, your eyes wide in admiration of the fair smooth skin of her thighs, her loud moans as your expert tongue does its job. And, all the while, me encouraging you to suck and lick her to climax..."

By the time she had finished saying it, I was down at her pearly gates, doing the needful. "mmmm, babe, thanks for this gift." I was muttering this practically into her love-hole, my mind in a frenzy at the fantasy my wife had created for me. And soon her hips twitched, her moans began, and I felt her orgasm on my mouth.

I slowly slid back up and whispered, "So, now we can have a different threesome, and then some."


geekcock
geekcock
21 Followers