All Comments on 'Student Life Pt. 05'

by DHerbert

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DHerbertDHerbertabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'm aware that, for some, this part might be a bit 'slow' and I can understand that. However, in a longer story I want a certain amount of plot and background as well as the more juicy bits - and I'm writing for myself as much as for you! For a one-off I want some of that, but with more emphasis on the action. There is a big difference between my expectations depending on length of story, and for one with multiple parts there is more time to build characters and varied scenarios.

Thank you for making it this far! I hope that you will continue to the next section - which will be more action and less plotting!

DevanDelicious1DevanDelicious1about 2 years ago

This is a great build up for next chapter. The suspense is almost overwhelming and I can’t wait to see where this story will lead Amy’s fate.

twistedertwistederabout 2 years ago

With that cliffhanger, I hope part 6 is coming real soon

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 2 years ago

Got to admit I’m a sucker for this type of blackmail.

Loving all the background and her thinking and overthinking everything.

This is especially well written and believable. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDHerbert@DHerbert
Curious to see what is being written on here... and loving exploring! I write as a hobby in my spare time. I do my best re grammar and spelling - but please be gentle if something gets by me! I've a few erotica books self-published on Amazon, Google Play, Medium, Smashwords,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES