Student Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would he go with this though? I thought so. He seemed to think that if he waited I'd come running to him again. That being a slut I'd have no choice. He didn't realise that while it had been nice enough last night (okay, very nice, even fantastic in a way), I was there because of blackmail and not the needs of my body. I wasn't going back to him and he'd have to live with that disappointment.

As I sat there drinking my cuppa though, I couldn't help thinking of the way he'd controlled me. I couldn't help it. If the screen on my laptop had no possible secret viewer, then I'd have jilled off right there. As it did, I put my mug down and went into the bathroom to do it. I tried to masturbate thinking about the events, while not picturing Connor being there as part of them.

The trouble was I kept going back to his last words before I came back to my room -- that there might be a price to pay for denying him right now. He'd denied me last night and I'd ended up enjoying it, ended up doing whatever he wanted even though it was disgusting. I mean, smearing my cum over my body and into my hair! Really!

So, the question was, what would he demand of me if I did go back? Not 'just' sex, surely? I'd have let him fuck me last night if he'd wanted to. Not at first, well, yes okay, but that would have been because of the blackmail. Later on, I'd wanted him to take me, just because. I assumed that if he'd not already masturbated twice, and was then getting a blowjob, that he'd have done so.

And a second question was why the hell did the thought of him making demands of me turn me on so much? I was something of a kinky, risky, exhibitionist but, all of a sudden, the thought of him humiliating me -- no, that wasn't quite the right word -- the thought of him degrading me, was turning me on.

That this was so clearly against any principles I had in life made it difficult to square the feelings I had with what was going on in my head. On the one hand, degrading anyone was just wrong. Don't do it! Degrading a woman sexually was especially wrong -- and even more so when it was me! But, and it was quite a big but, I'd loved the feelings I'd had when following his requests / commands / orders, last night.

At some point, I was going to try and get to the root of that, and the thing of getting to the edge of an orgasm and letting it go before getting back to that point again, and again, and again. Something similar to what he'd done to me which had forced me to almost lose my mind. I didn't have time for any of those things right now though, and so went for the standard version of masturbation.

Cleaning up afterwards was doubly important now, as I wanted to talk to the others before I met with 'sir' over my laptop link. I carefully washed myself down there, and my hands, to do my best to remove all sight, and smell, that would show that I'd been getting freaky in my room. I'd need to watch out for that all of the time now as, with my pussy on display, it would be more obvious. Bugger this whole thing to hell!

One of the things I didn't like about my body was, thankfully, something that virtually no one would ever know about. I wouldn't mind slightly bigger boobs, or blonder hair as mine went darker in the winter months when there was no sun, or being taller in height rather than below average. I could live with those though.

The oddity I had was my inner labia. My normal skin colouring was fairly pale, but this one part of my body was quite dark brown. When I got aroused it also swelled up and pushed through the outside a little so that came out in little brown frills that seemed both obvious and ugly. Possibly Connor now knew this, but the fewer the better!

I went back out again, fully conscious that my body was still unclothed, to do something that I should have done yesterday. I'd, to a certain degree at least, been operating on auto-pilot then. Just doing what I had to to get through the experience. Having had a little time to work on the 'what comes next' phase, I'd realised I'd not done something crucial.

Both of the girls were out and talking to each other as they made themselves drinks. I ignored Connor still sitting there and knocked on the other guy's doors, apologising for disturbing them as they came through into the living area to see what was happening. Not that they seemed to mind exactly. If anything, they were rather pleased to see that I was still naked and life hadn't returned to normal.

"Look, I realised that last night when you all kindly agreed to go along with me in this, that I forgot to say that I need to ask you to keep what happens in the flat private. That was all between us, and not for wider consumption. In addition, there are to be no photos, no videos, no permanent record of this! What happens in the flat, stays in the flat? Please."

Everyone seemed fairly fine with this, understanding that if it got out to the wider world there would be those that had issues with what I was doing and, one way or another, it would be stopped. The guys didn't want that to happen -- and even Connor nodded agreement there -- and the girls were happy to continue if I was. I wasn't, of course, but thanked them all for their understanding.

Scott, a little sheepishly, said that he'd mentioned something to a couple of his friends already. Just that if they came over to play on the Xbox tomorrow (i.e. now today), they might get an interesting surprise. Nothing more. As a local, he already knew a number of people here, so he had more friends readily available to spend time with.

"After all, you did say that you might well remain naked if we had friends over, and those friends were fine with that. And I can vouch for the guys I've invited that they will be very, very, happy to see you naked. As, just for the record, am I." His eyes ran up and down my figure, just for added emphasis.

Bugger. I'd forgotten all about that bit of my speech yesterday. I couldn't recall the exact words, but the general point of what he'd said was right. I'd stated that I wanted to be nude in the flat all of the time, so if they had people over visiting who were happy about that, then I'd stay that way. I had no choice but to say his having invited his friends over was fine with me.

"Okay then slug," Connor said, leaning back in his chair, tilting it onto the back legs. "We'll do it your way, if it makes you happy." When they gave him a funny look, he told them that was my nickname, for some reason, and that I'd promised to one day tell him the reason it had come about. He says it as 'cum about' though, carefully pronouncing it for my benefit.

The others look at me, but I cannot find it in myself to argue with him over this. If he wants to get a minor victory over me, but is willing to stay quiet about the bigger things going on between us then, hell, I'd let him. I shrug in acceptance and suddenly I'm now Amy the slug. Hopefully, he'll be the only one to use it though.

Belatedly I realise that whenever he, or any one of them, calls me that I'm going to be taken back in my mind to trying to hump his leg and leaving a trail of my juices down his jeans. That wasn't due to blackmail, that was pure lust. And what looks and acts like a slut? Amy rubbing her pussy up and down some guy's leg in the hopes of getting off does a good job of that.

Taking another cup of tea back to my room, I still wasn't sure what I thought of Connor. He was clearly a jerk in some respects, but then again... Last night I'd gone into his room, naked, and asked to give him a blowjob. No warning, no lead-up to this, just 'can I give you a blowjob please' after wandering around naked and getting him aroused. What had happened had then happened -- I wanted to skip that section of my memory just now.

The question in my head at the moment was, did that give him the right to slap my bum and touch my body this morning in the way that he had. If I'd been a slut with him last night, did he have a right to think that I'd be that way today, and to act on that? I wasn't sure. If I had done that all of my own freewill then I thought it might, and he couldn't know any different, but then again... Bugger it, I lacked the experience to be able to tell.

I sat down at my desk getting myself ready for 'sir' to show up at the appointed hour. I had no idea what to expect from him today. What he'd had me do yesterday was outside my thinking and I expected no less today. Knowing that I needed some help on this I thought about where to go to get some insights.

If I spoke to friends or relatives, then I couldn't see them agreeing to keep this quiet. Which made me wonder if I was doing the right thing here. Sure, my life would be destroyed, but that still seemed a strong possibility anyway. And along the path to that happening were a number of really unpleasant stops. The balance still seemed weighted to the side of silence at this time though, before pressing the nuclear button. I'd monitor my thinking, but for the moment I'd still go along with him.

In the past, I'd watched a little porn, (okay, a fair bit of porn), and read some as well. When I had a device that he didn't have access to, I intended to look for blackmail stories and skim read as many as I could, looking for similar situations to my own. I wanted to know both what sort of things the blackmailer would get the girl to do, but also -- especially -- how these tales ended up.

I wasn't looking for some romantic crap where they fell in love and walked off into the sunset together, hand in hand. I wanted to see how the girl in them got out of the situation with her life moderately intact, and what ways she found of identifying him, and so hopefully stopping what was being done to her.

Of course, if I could find similarities to what this guy was doing to me, then that would also help prepare me for what might be coming up. His stupid version of snog, marry, avoid, led me to thinking the obvious -- that I'd be giving it away to Scott and David in the near future. With Connor that had been called a punishment. Would having sex be saved for another time like that? Or would it just be a command such as removing my clothing had been? He did know that I was a virgin and I wondered if he would value that at all, or would having me screw someone in a meaningless way amuse him.

The other thing that I could do right now, while waiting for him, was to start listing things that might be helpful in identifying him. Any small impressions could tie into something that would add up to something greater. Anything that might be a piece in the jigsaw might be helpful, and so worth noting.

And... right now, I had very little that I could think of. As a starting point, he had to be a he, surely? Getting my clothes off could have been requested by a girl of that persuasion (and there was nothing wrong with being that way), but the wandering around naked -- and giving Connor a blowjob -- had to have a bloke behind it.

Apart from that, I came up with nothing much. Tech-savvy enough to know about the programme to take command of my computer, and to add the voice changer thing to get it to read out his statements in Stephen Hawking's tones. To get by the password security on my phone shouldn't have been a simple thing either.

So then, a technically minded male. Marvellous, simply marvellous. Male ruled out almost half the population, and the tech thinking ruled out anyone under 10 and over 70. Probably. Which left just 35% of human beings to go.

Local! Of course, they had to be local as well, which narrowed it down much further. I'd lost it between packing up at the library and arriving home. If it was found by a student then we were down to a pool of 25K (so they'd said in a welcome meeting), so the male element of that would be about half. Which was still a ridiculously large number, but better than nothing.

If someone had found it on the bus, then all bets were off though. Male, tech-savvy, and between 10 and 70 years old still seemed likely, but they could be any one of the million-plus males in the wider city that fit that description. If that was the case, then the only way I'd find them was if and when they wanted it -- or they made a catastrophic mistake.

I gave the mouse a nudge to bring the laptop back life, to check the time and how long I had before my appointment. There were still a few minutes still to go, but I saw that there was a notification of emails in. There were another couple from people saying that they'd deleted my picture after I'd accidentally sent it to them yesterday, but I ignored them, just flicking down to see if anyone had been rude or creepy about it.

That spare time was not long at all as promptly at 10 am the laptop lit up and the messaging screen came on again. I realised that I'd still left the tape over the cameras 'on' light so he could have been watching me for a while without my knowing it. Stupid! Once we were done here, I'd take that off again. He couldn't know, and at least if I could tell he was watching me that would be something.

'Good morning, Amy. I'm glad to see you sitting there, naked, waiting for me. Well, that was one hell of a show with Connor. I tell you to give him a blowjob and you nearly give him everything. If he'd wanted your precious virginity you'd have happily given it to him without a second thought. Is that right?'

I hesitated before speaking, but there was no getting around what I'd done, what I'd been, and the fact that he had been watching, and recording, the whole thing. I could maybe pretend that I'd been putting on an act for Connor's benefit to get him all worked up and ready for his blowjob -- that, after masturbating twice already, he'd needed something special, but... we'd both know that was a lie. And I couldn't have him catching me in a lie, the risks were too great.

"Yes sir. If he'd wanted my precious virginity, he could have had it last night. He could have had anything he wanted from me last night." Just saying that again touched off my massive embarrassment over the way that I'd acted. Both he and Connor had seen me coat myself in my own cum and our combined secretions.

The laptop was almost new, and the camera was meant to be of decent quality -- it certainly worked well for Zoom calls with my family. What I didn't know was how good it would be in picking up detail in situations like last night. Situations where I wasn't close to the lens, but rolling around in sexual ecstasy. Basically, how good a film did he get from me?

I asked how I was meant to deal with the fallout of last night with Connor, and with his threats this morning. We talked about what I'd done there, and then said to the whole group in the kitchen this morning, and he approved of my actions, which was a pleasant surprise.

There had been a moment where I'd half expected him to say that I needed to go back to them and say that I'd changed my mind and that if they wanted photos or video's that they were free to take them as long as they were for personal use. Although it wasn't said it seemed like we both knew that they wouldn't stay private for long though, in which case this whole thing might end sooner than he wished.

'You seem to be dealing with this well, and will need to continue to do so. I'll tell you what I want, but how you do these things, and how you handle the consequences, is up to you. And now I'm bored... It seems that you woke David up earlier than he may have wished this morning. Take this machine with you to record events as you go to his room to offer him anal. Fail to get it -- or to clean him with just your mouth afterwards -- and I email out a video, and post it on your socials.'

12