All Comments on 'Stupid Cupid'

by littleblackduck

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
zatanasloverzatanasloverabout 1 year ago

I thought you did fantastic with the lesbian sequence.

This was a blast to read and I enjoyed it thouroughly. Been a fan of your older work as well so it was a pleasure to work through this story. Characters are your strong suit and I'm glad you lean into that.

gogogadgetsexbotgogogadgetsexbotabout 1 year ago

I'm still on page 3 and I just wanted to jump over here to say how much fun it is to see all of the different references and easter eggs. I really like how this is a completely different story from your other ones, which I loved when they first came out. Also, "wet with terror" was too funny not to comment on.

gogogadgetsexbotgogogadgetsexbotabout 1 year ago

Honestly, after reading your self-criticism, I've got to argue with your perspective in a Gwenpool v Deadpool v Spiderman inner-monologue face-off. (Yes, I know I might be over-hyphenating)

It's been a while since your last publication, but I really enjoyed it. The lesbian scene was extremely hot; So much that I did have higher expectations about the other scenes; That desk scene could have been another mindblower, if you'd dropped into more depth at the end. (Now too many semicolons... Am I sure that I'm doing this properly?)

I would love to see a finishing arc to "When Spidey Met..." and maybe there would be some letdown, but I doubt it. If for no other reason than you have taken a break to work on things. And if you decide that it isn't what you want, there are some other really awesome meta-porn-plot-points that you threw into your story that would probably be a great read. (And if they are actually based on someone's work, maybe throw some links in after that surprising post-credits scene along with what sound like a crazy threesome with "The Spider, the Widow, and the One Caught in their Webs") ((Now too many asides, do you think?))

I will say that I've never enjoyed a funny/satirical/comedy the way I enjoyed this. Hope you enjoy your own writing and story building that much.

PS: If you do go and build yourself a novel or novella, toss the link in your bio, some crazy people would probably follow the link like they follow disjointed, in-depth, fictional, possibly rambling, in-the-know kind of jokes.

(Did I forget to mention unicorns? No, No, I just did that... Huh? Too Meta??)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittleblackduck@littleblackduck
I hope you enjoy "Meanwhile, in the Multiverse." Ryan Reynolds once said you never finish a project as much as you abandon it. He was quoting someone else and talking about "The Proposal," but that's always stuck with me. Even now, there are little bits I want to add -- I shou...