Stupid History Bet Pt. 02

Story Info
Susan's stupid bet is getting her in deep trouble.
3.1k words
4.38
20.6k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read the first part of Susan's stupid history bet, I strongly advise that you do so. This is a continuation and picks up where the other left off.

*******

"Let's do this!" Susan said, trying to sound confident. She was nude in the public library in front of 20 some odd students.

"One more thing, you must masturbate through the next test." Trent said.

"What?! That wasn't part of the deal." Susan responded.

"Okay then, you want to go ahead and suck my dick and get out of here?" Trent said unzipping his pants.

"No. No. I'll do it." Susan said as everyone watched her hand descend to her mound. She slowly started rubbing her clit while she watched Trent set up the quiz. He changed the difficulty to Masters Degree and the amount of questions to 15. He clicked start.

1. What was William Tecumseh Sherman?

Union General in the Civil War

"The Great Compromiser"

A mixed-heritage scout for General Custer in the battle of Little Big Horn

A Confederate general in the Civil War

Susan was already moaning in front of all these people. She was so on edge that she answered without even thinking. She chose a mixed-heritage scout. Incorrect.

"Fuck." Susan said through grit teeth.

"That's 4 days now." Trent said.

2. Which state has been home to the greatest number of US Presidents at the time of their election?

Illinois

Pennsylvania

New York

Ohio

"I don't know. Pennsylvania." Susan said getting very close to a climax. Incorrect.

"Five days girlie." Trent said.

"That's just enough time to go to Eric's party nude. Fun." Her roomate, Jamie, said.

"Jamie, ya'll are going to make me go aren't you?" Susan said.

"No, you're free to choose. However if you don't go, we'll lock you out of the dorm." Amanda answered.

"Damn you." Susan said as she was quickly approaching her climax.

3. Who was the individual most responsible for creating United States Steel?

J. Edgar Thompson

J.P. Morgan

John D. Rockefeller

Henry Kaiser

"Oh shit. That's fucking hard. Mmph!" Susan said moaning loudly. "Rockefeller." Incorrect.

"6 days now. I think she'll enjoy spring break." Trent said.

"Fuck..." Susan said. The next word was supposed to be you, but was cutoff by her huge orgasm. Susan writhed in her seat near screaming in ecstasy.

When Susan snapped back to reality, it was to applause. She had just climaxed in front of 20 something strangers. She was bright with blush. She stared at the screen, trying to not look at their faces.

"Come on. Keep playing with yourself and answer the question." Trent said after a few minutes.

Susan's hand went back to her clit. It was really sensitive and every touch tingled.

4. The "Boston Massacre" of March 5, 1770 was a direct result of

radical propaganda waged against the British

frustration caused by excess taxes on the importation of goods from England

indiscriminate taxation of goods

direct opposition to the Townsend Act

"Umm..." Susan mumbled as she stroked her sensitive clit. "Frustration from taxes." Incorrect.

"Seven days. Almost all spring break long. Last question for days." Trent said.

5. Which President created the national forest reserves by amending the Land Revision Act?

Jimmy Carter

Grover Cleveland

Theodore Roosevelt

Benjamin Harrison

"Shit. I don't know." Susan said and randomly guessed Grover Cleveland. Incorrect.

"Excellent. Nude for 8 days. Jamie, Amanda, you guys will ensure she stays nude?" Trent asked.

"Absolutely!" They said.

"Great! Next question." Trent said. "This one is for a blowjob to Brad."

6. Which President introduced the Gift Tax?

Herbert Hoover

Dwight D. Eisenhower

John Quincy Adams

Calvin Coolidge

Susan was on edge, could she really give a public blowjob? Also, she herself was on the edge of another orgasm. She had no idea and took a guess at Hoover. Incorrect.

"Alright! Brad come collect your blowjob." Trent said and Brad wasted no time pulling his cock out in front of Susan's face.

"I thought I would do the blowjobs at the end." Susan said.

"Nope. Same way we did the clothes. And remember, when he cums on your face, don't touch it until tomorrow morning." Trent said.

Hesitantly, Susan took Brad into her mouth to the sound of the cheering onlookers. His cock was only about 5 inches fully erect. Susan had no problem sucking it down. She only sucked his cock for a minute or two before he pulled it out. He shot three shots of cum on her face. One landed above her left eyebrow, the second, across the bridge of her nose, and the third onto right cheek. Brad backed away and joined the group.

Susan sat back, her mind reeling. She had just blown a guy, in front of an audience, butt naked in the library. It was a lot to take in. She started to reach up and wipe the cum off her cheek, but stopped after receiving a stern look from Trent. Susan focused back on the computer screen and its question.

"Danny, you're next." Trent said as Susan read the question.

7. An important reason the US did little to restrict immigration during most of the 19th century was that

labor unions favored immigration

Americans warmly welcomed immigrants of all religions and backgrounds

Congress lacked the power to pass restrictive laws

there was a continuing need to expand the labor force

"I'm going to say labor unions favored immigration." Susan said as she checked the box. Incorrect.

"Alright Danny, you're up." Trent said and Danny wasted no time putting his dick in Susan's mouth.

Danny was a bigger dick, probably a good 7 inches. Susan worked hard on Danny's cock. Again, it didn't take very long for him to cum. But, boy, did he cum. It completely covered her face with 5 shots. He grunted as he shot each one. They roped over her face, from her hair to her chin. As Danny stepped away, Susan had to blink the cum out of her eyes and it burned a little. Before she could get to the next question, her hand brought on another orgasm. This time, every time she moaned and bit her lip, she could taste Danny's cum.

"Mark, you're next." Trent said as Susan gained her composure and read the next question.

8. In colonial days, general search warrants were called

writ to quell domestic disputes

Governor's rights

bill of rights

writ of seizure

"Easy. Writ of Seizure." Susan said. Incorrect.

"Mark..." Trent started to say, but Mark was already getting into position.

Susan unenthusiasticly sucked down Mark's cock.

'What the fuck am I doing?' Susan thought to herself. 'I have to go through with this though. Jamie and Amanda will kick me out or beat my ass or worse if I don't. They'd never let me welch on a bet.' Mark suddenly pulled out from her mouth and started shooting his load on her face. 4 more shots of spunk had her face nearly unrecognizable and she couldn't even clean it off until tomorrow morning. Mark joined the others and Susan read the next question.

"Brian, you're up." Trent said to the Librarian. Brian walked up to Trent and whispered something in his ear.

9. The Albany Plan of Union was proposed in 1754 by

Samuel Adams

Edward Braddock

John Hancock

Benjamin Franklin

"So... Brian has a request. He wants a foot job instead, you cool with that?" Trent whispered in Susan's ear.

"A foot job? What is that?" Susan asked.

"It's where you jack someone off with your feet. Then he'll cum on your feet." Trent explained.

"Why the hell not." Susan replied.

"Alright Brian, she'll do it." Trent said louder.

'Alright, it isn't Franklin. Maybe Braddock.' Susan thought and checked the box. Incorrect.

Brian quickly sat down next to Susan. Susan turned in the chair and wrapped her toes around Brian's cock. She slowly slid up and down the length of his 7 inch rod.

"Like this?" Susan asked him.

"Just like that." Brian said watching intently. She stroked the full length of his cock using her toes to grip. After a few minutes, she thought that it was a really good workout. She could feel the parts of her legs that she was working burn. However it wasn't very long before Brian was shooting his load. It ran up to her left knee and covered the tops of her feet.

"Alright, Tony, you're next." Trent said as Brian joined the others and this big black guy stepped forward. Susan almost audibly gasped seeing the bulge in his pants.

10. What was the first "direct tax," as opposed to taxes on items prior to their receipt, levied on the American Colonies by the British Empire?

Tea Act

Townsend Act

Declaratory Act

Stamp Act

'Okay. Boston Tea Party was a final straw, so it can't be tea. Maybe it's the Townsend Act.' Susan thought but was interrupted as she caught a glimpse of Tony grabbing his monster cock. She quickly checked Townsend Act. Incorrect.

Tony pulled down his basketball shorts and pulled out his monster cock. It must have been 10 inches in length and girthy. As he brought it to Susan's face, she opened her mouth wide to receive it. She could barely fit the head in her mouth and had to stretch her mouth around it. For the first time in her life, Susan kinda wished she had been a snake so she could unhinge her jaw. Her jaw hurt stretching as she slowly inched Tony's cock into her mouth. She felt it hit the back of her throat and resisted her gag reflex. Susan had long ago learned how to deepthroat, in that game of Truth or Dare. She had been dared to deepthroat a certain hung guy, all the way down to his balls and keep him there for 30 seconds and if she gagged, she had to start over, which she did over and over until she had mastered deepthroating, or so she thought. That guy had been at least an inch or two smaller than Tony.

Still, Tony marveled at how Susan was taking half his length with seemingly little effort. It wasn't long before Susan was swallowing the whole thing. She was very efficiently sliding up and down the entire length of his cock. When she would get the whole thing in her throat, she would hold him there for a couple of seconds, letting him feel her throat muscles swallow his cock. It wasn't long before Tony pulled his cock from her mouth.

Tony exploded on Susan's face like a hose. He pumped 7 huge shots of cum all over her face, at the same time, Susan's fingers brought her to another orgasm. Susan was covered in cum, quite literally drenched. It completely covered her face, down her neck, all over her tits, her legs, and her stomach. It was literally dripping off her face. After her eyesight cleared, Susan looked at the next question.

11. After the repeal of prohibition, how long did it take before all states allowed the sale of liquor?

28 years

18 years

10 years

33 years

"Hell. Another guessing game. 10 years. " Susan thought to herself and checked that box. Incorrect. 33 years.

"Dan, you're up man." Trent said.

Dan, a football player, stepped forward and pulled free his six inch cock. Susan quickly got him off and the amount of cum he added to her face was pathetic.

12. The colony with the highest population in 1775 was

New Jersey

Pennsylvania

Virginia

Delaware

"Hmmm... I think it's Pennsylvania. I know it has more landmass than the others. I bet that's the trick, I bet it's something weird like Delaware." Susan thought to herself and checked Delaware. Incorrect. Virginia.

"Devon, you're up buddy." Trent said and another big black guy stepped up.

Devon revealed his equally large 10 inch cock. Resigned to her fate, Susan began the process of swallowing his rod. It wasn't as girthy Tony's so it was much easier to swallow. Using the same technique she had with Tony, it wasn't long before Devon was ready to explode. And just like Tony, he drenched her with 7 shots of cum. The cum covered her face like a mask, some wet, some dry. A mask she knew she was sleeping in tonight.

13. Who was the 31st president of the United States?

Woodrow Wilson

Calvin Coolidge

Herbert Hoover

William Howard Taft

"Ah hell. Who knows this shit?! I'm going to say Taft." Susan thought to herself and checked Taft. Incorrect. Herbert Hoover.

"Mark here has a similar request to Brian. What do you say?" Trent asked her.

"Fine, whatever." Susan replied tepidly.

"Are you flexible?" Mark, the tall Mexican, asked.

"Extremely." Susan replied pulling her foot up over her head.

"Good, lay down on the floor." Mark ordered and Susan complied.

Mark proceeded to push her feet up to her face and then shove his cock between her feet and into her mouth. He then fucked both her mouth and her feet for several minutes. When he finally did cum, he shot cum slowly, using his hand to control the flow and put a line of cum all the way down the back of each of her legs. It was a bit ridiculous, and Trent made her stand up for the last two questions, didn't want to get cum all over the computer chair.

14. The Fourteenth Amendment forbids states to

deprive any citizen of equal rights.

allow alcohol to be sold within its state.

withhold citizenship from anyone who entered the country by legal means.

pass bankruptcy laws.

"Fuck! Another god damn ammendment question. Given how things are going, I better get lucky. Bankruptcy laws, has to be." Susan thought to herself and checked that box. Incorrect. The answer is, deprive any citizen of equal rights.

"Alright. Dan the man, you're next." Trent said and Dan stepped forward.

"Hey, that's my ex. I can't blow him." Susan replied.

"Is that right?" Trent asked.

"Yup. Two years ago." Dan replied stroking his hard cock.

"Well Susan, get to work." Trent said coldly.

"But.." Susan started, but Trent interrupted.

"Are welching on our bet?" Trent snapped at her.

"No. But can't you pick someone else?" Susan asked.

"I could, but I won't, now start sucking." Trent demanded.

Hesitantly Susan took Dan's dick in her hand. With some trepidation, she swallowed his cock.

"Oh yeah. Damn I forgot how well you sucked cock. Remember how you refused to let me cum on your face because of how demeaning it was? Look at you now." Dan berated her as she sucked his cock.

However, his comments would bother her long as she could feel how close he was. It wasn't long before he grabbed her head and pulled away. Dan shoved his cock almost into Susan's right eye as he came. It was only centimeters away and she felt hands holding her still. It was Jamie and Amanda holding her arms down and her head still with little effort. They knew what was coming as Dan held her right eye open. Susan jerked and tried to move when his first shot hit her eyeball, but Jamie, Amanda, and Dan held firm. She couldn't close her eye or move as he deposited three more shots into her burning eye. Cum and tears streaked down the right side of her face and they didn't let go immediately. They just let the cum pool in her eye for a minute before letting go.

"I love it! Next guy is getting your left eye." Trent said through his laughter.

15. Who is credited with creating the concept, and coming up with the name for, the World Wide Web?

Ely Whitney

Al Gore

Tim Berners-Lee

Ben Franklin

"Holy shit! That's the most recent one I've seen. WWW, that certainly wasn't Franklin. I'm guessing Al Gore, he's the right age." Susan thought and picked Al Gore. Incorrect. The answer is Tim Berners-Lee.

"Alrighty!! Last one. James it's you." Trent announced and Susan's ex-boyfriend James stepped forward. She hadn't seen him since Freshman year of high school and she certainly never did anything with him. He had moved away and she didn't even know he was attending school here.

"I'm going to enjoy this." James said shoving his average size cock in Susan's face.

Susan swallowed his cock without hesitation. Jamie and Amanda restricted the use of her hands, so James was essentially fucking her mouth.

"I found out what you did during that dare party, that's why I left." James explained. "You cheated on me and we hadn't even done anything. You owe me this much."

James' words were like daggers. She wanted to explain that she didn't have a choice then. That the punishment for quitting was far too harsh. If she had quit the game, she would have had a month to give 100 blowjobs. If she couldn't have done 100 during that month, it would start over the next month. She would have been sucking dick forever.

Susan's thoughts were quickly interrupted by James firm grip on her left eye. He pushed his dick until it was a hair away from touching her eyeball. He fired off three large loads that filled her eye completely. They were holding her head tilted backwards at an angle that almost hurt as badly as the cum in her eye. She felt, but didn't see, another cock press against her lips and she held them shut.

"It's me. I won your mouth for all of spring break remember." Trent remarked and Susan absently opened her mouth to let it slide in.

Susan tried to suck him off, but the others were holding her absolutely still and her eyes open. With her head tilted the way it was, all she could see was cum. Her eyes had become little lakes of cum. It wasn't long before she felt his cum shoot across her stomach and anywhere else that looked dry on the front of her body. Trent was holding his dick tightly and letting a little cum out at a time. Finally, he let the last of it dribble into each open eye.

Everyone released Susan and stood back to admire her cum glazed body.

"Alright. Gotta close up. Everyone out!" David shouted and Susan was rushed outside with everyone else, Jamie and Amanda on either side of her. Susan was shocked to see that it was still daylight outside. It was only 5:30 and the sun had barely started its descent.

"Let's get something to eat." Jamie said.

"Rudy's?" Amanda asked.

"Definitely!" Jamie replied looking over Susan. "It'll be relatively safe there."