Stutter

Story Info
Female cop frames, sexually assaults male college student.
1.6k words
35.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my books away. My brain was tired.

Being at a four-year college is a lot tougher than being at a junior college. I had done my two years at the local JC, then transferred over my credits. In two months I would turn 21, and I was looking forward to legally being able to buy a beer. Living in a small, isolated house several blocks away from the main campus was nice, too. The owner lived across the country and always rented at reasonable rates to college students.

8 p.m. on a damn Saturday and I was already looking forward to bed. I had managed to maintain study discipline, but at the cost of having zero social life. No dating for me until I graduated, obviously.

DING!

Who the heck could be at my door? I swear, if it was some jerk trying to push that Jehovah's Witness bullshit again...

I plodded over to the door. "Who's there?"

A harsh female voice boomed from the other side. "Open up in the name of the law!"

I pulled open the door a few inches, enough to see a scowling policewoman. She shoved me to the side, stalked into the room, slammed the door shut behind her and started glaring suspiciously around.

"Okay, bud. Where are they?" Her hand was on her gun.

My voice did a good imitation of a mouse. "Where are what? I've done nothing wrong."

"You know what I'm talking about. Tell the truth and I might go easy on you."

I stood there, confused. I had no idea what she wanted.

She yanked open the top drawer of my dresser and with a flourish, produced a bag containing a white powdery substance. "Aha! You're in big trouble now, mister. I'd better see what else you're hiding. Take your clothes off so I can strip-search you."

She had, clearly, just planted the alleged "evidence". But there was no way to prove it.

"Officer, I know for a fact -"

"SHUT UP, you criminal scum! Do I need to put a bullet in your empty brain case?"

Her gun was now drawn and pointed at me. I shut up fast and removed my clothing.

"Turn around! Hands behind your back!"

I felt my hands being cuffed.

"Up against the wall!" She shoved me face-first into a wall. I heard the sound of a rubber glove being put on. "Spread your legs. Time for a cavity check."

She performed the check, which found nothing.

"Officer -"

"I thought I told you to shut up!" She smacked her palm against my ass cheek. It hurt like hell. While I was trying to recover, she shoved a gag into my mouth and secured it. Where it came from, I don't know.

She spun me around and looked me straight in the eyes. "If you don't want resisting arrest to be added to the list of charges, you'll do exactly as I say."

I acknowledged her with a nod.

"Good." She ran her eyes over my body. "H'mmm. Maybe if you put me in a really good mood, I'll let you off with a warning... this time."

I stared at her, wondering what she was trying to get at.

"I'll bet you've never learned how to make a woman orgasm."

Oh. So that's where she was going with this.

"Lie down,"

She shoved me onto the bed, my hands still cuffed behind my back. She produced a spreader bar and spread my legs apart, locking my ankles in place.

"I'm 42 years old," she grinned, quickly stripping her clothes off. "Bet you'd never have guessed."

I shook my head.

"I have to stay in good shape, because I'm a cop."

I nodded. She did look much younger than 42. Late 20's would have been my guess. Long legs, toned body, small but firm chest (perhaps B-cups), shoulder-length straight brown hair.

"Hope you're ready. Here I come."

She powered onto the bed and held her breasts just a few inches above my face.

"Hope you enjoyed that up-close-and-personal view of me." She produced a blindfold, and two seconds later, I was in darkness.

It's amazing how much information you can gain through your sense of touch. I could feel her breasts rubbing against my face. That was accompanied by her fingernails scraping sharply against my chest.

I heard her shifting her body position, and a few seconds later, her pussy was grinding against my lips. With the gag in my mouth, I couldn't use my tongue on it. But as she ground against me, I could feel her getting stimulated. I could start to smell the scent of girl-cum.

Her breathing seemed to deepen. She rubbed herself on my face faster, and her juices started dripping onto my lips. Then I could hear soft moaning. I felt her body shiver slightly.

Her fingers were suddenly around my shaft. I could feel her stroking me, slowly and gently. My cock stiffened under her touch. Fingertips rubbed against my balls.

"Not bad."

I felt my balls being pulled slightly away from my cock, then a tightening of something and the feel of metal on my ball sac.

"There. Now you can't cum, but you'll stay hard for me."

Another shift in her position. Now her dripping pussy sank down onto my pole.

"I'll have fun riding you."

I could feel her hands brace against my chest, presumably to help her balance. She started bouncing up and down. Each bounce took her high enough that only the tip of my cock was in her, then when she slid down she again took my full length inside.

I found my hips moving on their own, trying to match her motions. She didn't object, so I continued to thrust up into her. She locked her legs around my waist and moaned lustily.

"There you go. Fuck me hard."

She sped her pace, and I sped mine, putting effort into my hip motions, trying to drive deep. She squealed and started clawing my chest with her fingernails. I drilled up into her as hard and fast as I could. She orgasmed violently, flooding me with her juices as her pussy clamped around my pole. I could feel her cum dripping down my thighs.

"That was a good one," she purred. Once she recovered from it, she resumed bouncing on me. "Keep fucking me, boy."

I wasn't about to say no to that. I resumed ramming my pole into her, using my hips, thrusting as high as possible up into her. She gasped and moaned as she pressed hard on my chest, trying to keep her balance. It wasn't long before she had a second violent climax.

She lifted herself off of me and flipped me over, positioning me face down and ass up. I felt lube being rubbed into my butt crack, and suddenly something hard and plastic was poking at my pucker.

"Ready to be fucked? This is my favorite part."

Whether I was ready or not, it was going to happen. She worked the plastic thing in carefully. Then she started sliding in and out, in and out.

"I love how tight you are, boy. Take my strap-on all the way in."

I was not thrilled by what was happening, but had no way to object or fight back. So I did the only thing possible, which was to hold still and endure it. She sped her pace, really drilling into me.

"There you go. You're my little bitch now."

Her hand was suddenly on my shaft, stroking me as she reamed me. My cock responded to her touch. As she jerked me, it twitched and throbbed.

"You don't deserve to cum, you scumbag. But I'll get you nice and hard."

As she slammed her hips back and forth, she started teasing my balls - the parts she could get at, that is. The metal still blocked access to most of my sac. Her fingertips on what skin was accessible made me even more frustrated. I made muffled noises into the gag.

"H'mmm. I think my criminal bitch-boy wants a release."

I felt her hands on my balls, and the metal being removed from them.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood."

She pounded into me faster and harder, and began massaging my sore and swollen balls with her fingertips. My legs started to tense up as the cum that had been building up finally had a chance to escape from my nuts. She kept her hands away from my pole. Even so, I could feel myself about to erupt.

And then her hands pulled away from my body. She continued reaming me with her plastic dick, though. I had reached the point of no return, and even without her touching me, sperm squirted out of my cock, then dribbled out. After it stopped emerging, she stroked my rod until I was about to have a full orgasm and then, again, let it leak out without giving me pleasure. A couple minutes of her stroking me got me ready again, and again, she didn't let me have a full finish.

"I think your balls are pretty well drained."

I had to agree with that assessment.

"Then we're done here." She pulled out, causing my ass to momentarily feel empty. I heard water running, then the sounds of a woman dressing. She freed my ankles from the spreader bar, then uncuffed my hands and removed the gag and blindfold. I blinked a few times and rubbed my wrists.

"I'll let you off with a warning - this time," she snapped. "I'll of course have to take the drugs with me. And in return, I will be here every Saturday at 9 pm, after my shift ends, and you will be my bitch-boy and a cocksleeve for my strap-on. Unless you'd rather go to jail."

I knew better than to try and argue, so I remained silent.

She strode over to the door. "See you next Saturday." Then she stepped outside, closed the door, and was gone.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pleasure

Nice. Would like to be able to please a good looking cop like this.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Rookie Cop Captured by Whores! Title pretty much says it all...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Making a Devil out of Me She blackmails a reluctant man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Turned Out A male college student gets used by a dickgirl classmate.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
She Claimed Him Older dominant female claims her submissive male colleague.in BDSM
More Stories