Sub Kenzie Pt. 02: Finishing Wk1

Story Info
Kenzie continues on with her week one tasks.
2.2k words
4.65
3.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kenzie changed - throwing on an all white bikini, two cute rectangular pieces of fabric up top connected by strings, covering her perky little 30A cup tits, and on bottom, small in stature with a thong-styled back, leaving her plump shapely ass on display - her phone buzzed. Again, it was her Dom Adam.

"I want you to scroll, randomly, through your texts. Close your eyes, scroll, and open. The first guys' name you read, will be a guy you send that booty picture to from this morning. Do that 5 times." His text reads.

Kenzie feels her heart skip a beat again and her face blush red, but she's excited. She opens that picture back up ... clearly naked spare the black thong, no view of her tits, but her big round ass on display in all its glory. "Okay .. let's see" she says with nervous anticipation. She opens up her texts .. closes her eyes, and scrolls down once. As she opens, her eyes scan .. "David" she notes. She closes her eyes again, and scrolls down again. Opening her eyes, she notes "Brent" almost with a bit of excitement. Kenzie repeats this process two more times .. and has the following list:

1) David (18, met in class, fellow college freshman)

2) Brent (22, Senior, Frat guy, met at a part)

3) Tony (25, lived down the street back home, very cute)

4) Lance (43, contractor who worked on my parents' house)

As she scrolls around to get number 5 ... her heart pauses, and her jaw drops. The name, was Troy .. her older brother. Now, Kenzie was adopted .. having never met her real parents, and adopted at the age of 4, she's been with this one family - her 'family', ever since. At home, it was her, and her adoptee family of Troy (now 26), Thomas (now 19), Maria (the Mom), and Trent (the Dad). Kenzie wasn't sure what to do .. so she texted Adam.

"Adam .. one of the guys I was going to send this to ... its my oldest brother" she says. Now, she had told Adam about her family history, how she was adopted. She also wasn't shy or dishonest either ... she admitted her brothers were cute, she admitted she had caught them checking her out before.

"Well... you can spin again, but I say do it" he replies .. short and simple. "I mean, he's seen you in bikinis, no?" he adds, which raises a valid point.

With a gulp, and a deep breath, Kenzie opens the photo back up ... and clicks send. One by one, she individually sends it ... to each of them .. 5 texts going out, with no message, just a wonderfully sexy picture of herself. She sends screenshots to Adam, proving she sent the image to 5 different guys. With that done, she shakes away her fear, and grabs her things, and heads out with just a cute pink cover-like dress over her bikini. Heading to the park, to tan .. topless, as required.

The topless tanning is, freeing, exhilarating. She tans face down for a bit, but eventually works up the courage to lay on her back, and show off her itty-bitty titties. Smiling, blushing, trying to act cool as she sees guys peer over now and again, taking in the view. But, otherwise, it's rather uneventful. She made sure to take a picture from above when laying on her back, and from infront when laying on her stomach, for Adam to prove that she's 'being a good girl'. Later that night, however, Kenzie finally gets the courage to test her RA .. to make a good first impression.

Kenzie walks back from the dorm showers in just a towel, feeling a little hot and bothered thinking about everything going on right now in her life. Prior to her shower, she had been texting all 5 of the guys she had sent a booty pic to .. including her oldest brother. Varying conversations from, acting innocent, to flirting, to straight sexting where she had no doubt they were going to fuck later. That's when she spotted her RA, Gary, walking down the hall towards his room most likely. She had already passed his room, and knew this was her moment. Kenzie had one hand on her towel, holding it up, the other holding her phone and her shower caddy. 'Time to play dumb' she thought, as she lifts her hand off her towel to say 'Hi' .. and unable to help but smile, as she feels her towel slip. Gary's face goes from smiling, saying hello to one of his students he looks after ... to shock, as Kenzie's towel hits the floor. Standing before him, little Kenzie, still a little wet, full frontal bare naked, shaven smooth.

"OH! Oh my god Im so embarrassed" Kenzie cries out, blushing a real blush, but getting excited from it .. her hard nipples proving so, as she moves to pick up her towel and cover back up.

"Aha uhm .. yeah uh .. maybe don't let go of that going forward" Gary says, blushing, unsure what to say as it's clear he's flustered ... and, whether he knows it or not, a sign in his shorts that he rather enjoyed that view.

"Haha yeah god Im so sorry I wasn't even .. thinking" Kenzie replied .. slowing a bit, as she notices a bulge forming in Gary's shorts .. all sorts of dirty thoughts entering her mind.

"No problem" Gary says with a chuckle .. as both him and Kenzie are sorta paused in the hallway.

"Oh? Did, you like it?" Kenzie asks .. 'fuck, stupid' thinking to herself as she knows that wasn't all that smooth. But at this point, she could tell he was hard ... and she kinda wanted to see what was under those shorts.

"I ... uhm" Gary blushes so hard his face turns red .. and even redder, as he glances down and realizes the tent he has forming. "Oh my .." Gary starts to say, before Kenzie cuts in.

"It's okay .. if, you liked it we could go to my room" she says, letting that linger. Gary, so flustered, doesnt take the hint .. so Kenzie simply adds "Could let you see me better?". Kenzie sticks out her hand, as if to lead him ... and Gary takes it. 'Holy shit .. okay .. we got this girl' Kenzie thinks to herself, as she leads her RA - who's 21, white, a bit of a dad bod but still rather cute, with a nice beard. Once Kenzie has Gary in her room, and sees Gary close the door, she's excited. She uses this excitement, adrenaline, and her horniness, to muster up the courage to drop her towel .. right then and there. Standing naked before him, her blinds open as per her rules. "Come take a better look" she says with a wicked smile, nervous but excited as Gary approaches her. Biting her lip, as Gary gently touches her hip .. up her side, then back down her hip, before gently pushing her to turn her around so he can see the back. To her surprise, Gary gives her round ass a hard *smack*, which makes her jaw drop, but then turn in to a blushing smile. "Don't forget the other cheek" she adds with a grin, biting her lip as Gary rubs his hand up and down her other booty cheek, before giving it an equally hard smack.

"Your ass is really nice.. like, you're so tiny and then just .. boom" Gary says, nervously chuckling. He continues to let his hands roam all over Kenzie .. when she turns around, and moves to her knees infront of him - right in the middle of her dorm room. "What are you-" Gary starts to say.

"Shhh" Kenzie says, undoing the strings to Gary's shorts. "Would you really rather go back to your room and jerk off?" Kenzie says, almost surprising herself with how dirty that comment was ... but she knew what she wanted. She wanted to take care of this pitched tent infront of her ... and she wanted to make Adam proud. She wanted to put her oral fixation to work, as he suggested.

"Wow" is all Kenzie can mutter, as Gary's thick cock springs out. It wasn't very long, at most 6" in length .. but boy was it thick. Kenzie lets out a gasp, but quickly followed by a devilish smile, as Gary grabs his cock from her hand and smacks her cheek with it a few times. She kneels there, smiling up at him, as he smacks it all over her face, on her lips.

"Are you sure about this?" Gary asks. It's clear he wants it, as he doesn't even stop cock-slapping the hot little college freshman knelt infront of him as he asks this. His question, is answered, by a simply nod from kenzie .. and her opening her mouth wide, wrapping her pretty warm lips around his thick cock. "Holy shit ..." is all he can groan. Kenzie lets her oral fixation, her inner freak, show - slowly but surely. At times providing eye contact, as her head bobs and her damp hair sways. The room is quiet, spare Gary's moans, and the audible slurping and slobbering escaping Kenzie's mouth. She takes moments, to catch her breath, but never stops pleasing - using these 'moments' to stroke his cock, to lick it all over, to lick his balls.

"One second" Kenzie says, with spit hanging off her chin, as she grabs her phone. "Don't worry, no one at school will see these .. it's just for me" she says, uttering a little white lie as she poses, the phone off to her side, taking a selfie with Gary's thick cock in her mouth. She takes another one, this time from above, with his spit-soaked cock resting against her face.

"Here, this'll make a good pic for you" Gary says with a grin, finding it rather hot that this little freshman slut is taking keep-sake selfies with his cock. He grabs Kenzie's head from the back, and pushes her down - thrusting his cock fully into her mouth and throat. And Kenzie takes it, happily, taking one final selfie with her lips pressed against the base of his cock, pressed against her RA's cum-filled balls.

Kenzie continues to slurp, slobber, and deepthroat Gary for another few minutes. Spit, hanging off her chin, dripping onto her neck, her perky little tits, her thighs.

"Where do you want it? hmm? my cum?" Gary asks, groaning, slowly losing control ... having been leaking precum into Kenzie's eager mouth for at least a minute or two now.

"Wherever, I just want it" Kenzie pleads, just to put her mouth back to work. Now stroking with one hand, in synch with her mouth, she knows he's close and she's eager. Bobbing, moaning on his cock, happily eating up every drop of precum she tastes. Without much warning, besides the throbbing of his cock in her mouth, Gary grabs the back of her head and holds her still - and Kenzie smiles, knowing what's coming. She continues to gently bob into Gary's small thrusts, as he explodes. Happily swallowing rope after hot rope of cum as Gary empties his balls straight down her throat. About half his load goes, right away, before he pulls back a bit, letting the remainder of his load fill her talented mouth.

"Hollyy shit Kenzie" he groans, as he pulls his cock out .. smiling, as he sees Kenzie open wide, showing the pool of cum. "Swallow it" he says, watching Kenzie swallow as instructed, and open wide again to show it's all gone. "Jesus girl ... I owe you one" he chuckles, a bit blown away by it all.

"No problem .. just, don't go telling every guy you know, okay?" Kenzie says with a laugh. 'Or .. should he? Maybe I'd like being known for giving great head..' a part of her thinks, but for now she shakes it off, as she wipes off her chin and grabs her towel....

The rest of the night is uneventful, as Gary leaves, and Kenzie is left to report back to Adam and go to bed. Technically, she's done .. already, with her required tasks for the week .. but why not try and finish the optional ones? She debates what to do, and heads to bed, assuming she'll get her feedback from Adam in the morning.

Kenzie awakes, and the first things she reads from Adam's texts are 'You beautiful little slut' and 'Im so proud of you, did you enjoy it?' to which she replies 'I did haha, honestly, Im surprised how much I enjoyed it .. just, giving him head, like no big deal'. 'Good girl' Adam replies, as they start discussing next steps.

They agree to give Kenzie some time to 'process it all', and it's up to her if she has any more fun. They agreed that Saturday, a few days from now, he would give her a new list - bigger, this time. They agreed that every Saturday can become the cadence, unless she finishes early. But for now, Kenzie starts her day, acting like a normal college student ... knowing that in a few days, 'week 2' of her sub-life will begin.