Sub Lindy Meets Mistress M

Story Info
Fourth story in true adventures of my wife - sub lindy.
2.8k words
3.82
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badandy2
badandy2
76 Followers

Sub lindy meets Mistress M

Well here it is, a few days after the latest weekend of kinky sexual encounters for my wife, who now is referred to in play as "sub lindy". This was our third adventure into the bdsm lifestyle for us and after a disappointing second attempt, this outing turned into another kinky erotic scene much like our first encounter. For anyone that might be reading this story first, you probably should read a prior story titled "A Dom party for Lindy" first. It was an account of our first action in this type of activity and will make it easier to see the evolution of "sub lindy".

For those that don't know, "sub lindy" is my 49 y/o lady, who is a 5'2" busty blonde who at times has an insatiable appetite for sex. Because of this, I am quite willing to share my female slut with others and see her in all types of wild scenes. She is quite open and although she has limitations, I must say they are few.

The last enjoyable secession for Lady L back in November, had been a Master with three male assistants to help in the use of her. This encounter was to have a Mistress, her husband who was also dominant and as many as 5-6 males. Unfortunately, as with many such events we had quite a few no-shows and we ended up once again with three males to watch and to participate.

The dom couple showed up at our hotelroom about a hour prior to when I was to go down to the bar and meet all the male participants. We talked a bit and they explained a little of how they hoped the evening was going to evolve but they didn't reveal too much of what they planned to do to "sub lindy". The couple had been in the bdsm lifestyle for several years and we were to know them as Mistress M and her husband Master A for the evening.

I soon returned from the bar downstairs with three lads in tow. Although we had hoped to have more males, the three that had showed up were not bad looking gents. There was Jim who was in his late 30's Caucasian male with a little experience in group parties. Then there was Mark an early 30's oriental gent who was quite exuberant and talkative about the whole scene. With the final male participant being Sammy an olive-skinned gent who was only 24 years old, yet with maturity beyond his years.

Once we entered the hotelroom the introduction process started with the three men meeting Mistress M and Master A... since it was a two room suite we had booked, "sub lindy" had been kept in the bedroom area to be presented properly. Once all the men had found a seat it was time for the show to begin, the ad we had placed to attract contacts had listed that there was to be s role-play theme and the three men in attendance were not going to be disappointed. Even I was somewhat awestruck as Mistress M and Master A guided my lovely wife in from the other room to be showcased in front of group. There stood my "lindy" blindfolded, with a collar on her, restraint bindings on each leg, hands bound behind her back with similar restraint bindings and a ball gag in her mouth.

As myself and the other three men looked on in disbelief, Mistress M announced "Gentlemen this is our slut for the evening," having to clarify that she got to use the slut before she handed her toy over to the men. She graciously pointed out to the men what parts of the slut would be accessible on the evening, while reminding "lindy" that as the slut it was her job to please all.

Now it might be me, but when you hear one female call another female a slut... it seems to have a more erotic, kinky, dirty sound to it than when a man refers to a female as one. It was arousing for me just listening to Mistress M continually call my wife as slut this and slut that... purposely showing "lindy" and others who was in charge. After removing the ball gag, Mistress suddenly yanked the front of my wife's top down low enough to pull out her 34d tits letting them stay outside the fabric and exposing them to all in the room, it was at this point that I could easily see "lindy" as the slut she referred to. After the intro from Mistress M, she removed the blindfold from "lindy" to allow her to see the males who had been watching her.

Both Mistress M and Master A had multi strand whips in hand as they started to toy with lindy, but neither used them very hard on her... it was more props for the show than actual methods of discipline. In a funny twist, Mistress pulled up lindy's skirt to discover that she had a thong on, which disappointed Mistress enough that she had some angry comments for lindy.

"What kind of a slut wears panties," Mistress demanded to know, with my wife lost for words... I explained that I had told her to wear such so there would be more clothing to remove. It obviously didn't completely satisfy Mistress, but she carried on with the show.

The next part of the scene surprised me as Master A came forward with a bag of small plastic clothespins, of which Mistress M started to clamp on various areas of lindy's tits. I wasn't sure if they had told lindy prior that they were going to do this or whether it was as much of a surprise to her as the rest of us. I was amazed at how well my wife accepted the clothespins on her tits, as many as six on each breast without even wincing. Finally Mistress had placed all the clothespins on lindy's tits and then stood back to admire her work and allow the rest of us to also view the kinky spectacle of lindy's boobs and the clothes pins.

With her hands still bound behind her back, Mistress M now commanded "Slut go stand in the corner facing outward." With her hands bound... clothespins on her tits and attempting to walk across the room in high heels, my wife looked somewhat comical as she clumsily walked the few feet to the corner.

Mistress M then confidently strolled over to where her sub slut awaited, at this point Master A handed Mistress a g-spot wand which after lifting her sluts skirt up she immediately started to use wand on my wife. With hands were still bound behind her back, sub lindy was unable to do anything to stop Mistress with the wand. She also couldn't do anything when Mistress M started to slowly remove the clothespins from her tits.

One at a time they came off, until only two were left in place... one on each nipple. With lindy still leaning in the corner, Mistress M allowed Mark to come forward and finger the party playtoy... giving him (and my wife) just a taste of what was to come later.

After finally putting away her g-spot wand, then removing the final two clothespins from lindy's tits Mistress M walked over to a chair on the other side of the room.

After sitting in the chair Mistress commanded "Ok slut since I gave you pleasure, it is now time for you to give me pleasure... get over here and lick me."

Mistress unzipped two sides of her short leather skirt as she watched lindy try to navigate in high heels again over to where she sat. With help from Master Art my wife was able to get onto her knees in front of Mistress M and began performing oral, but of course not to Mistresses liking.

"Is that the best you can do slut?" Mistress stated "I think you need a lot work if you want to be a good slut." After several minutes of giving oral to the Mistress and disappointing her, Master A stepped up and pulled his cock out of his pants encouraging lindy to see if she might be better at sucking cock than licking pussy. Of course the obedient lindy tried her best to please Master A, I think even if she had started to excite him with her mouth he would of denied it. All part of the scene, lindy was doomed to fail so that Master and Mistress could degrade her a little bit more. After sucking Master A's cock for a bit, she was once again pointed back to between Mistress M's legs to administer more oral, to see if she was worthy of pleasuring Mistress.

It was quite a scene, verbal humiliation at it's best as Mistress M and Master A volleyed back and forth with the nasty comments towards their slut toy lindy and then eventually pulling the other males into the scene. After making lindy sit on a small dressing stool the hotel provided that left her sitting approximately cock height, Mistress M invited Mark up to evaluate lindy's cocksucking ability.

"How is the slut at sucking?" Mistress inquired Mark

His response being "Not very good, I think she needs a lot work at it"

"She is very disappointing so far, I thought she'd be a better slut" Mistress M adds

After several minutes of lindy sucking Mark's cock, Mistress is still heckling her until she tells Sammy to take a turn. Now for some reason Sammy wasn't even remotely hard yet, which made it even tougher for my wife to get his cock in her mouth since her hands were still cuffed behind her back and of course it brought further scolding from Mistress M.

"Good grief slut, you haven't even got him hard. What's the matter with you slut?" Mistress M continued to taunt poor slut lindy.

Of course on occasion my wife would be expected to verbally respond, taking time out from a cock to express in a sincere tone "I'm sorry Mistress, I'll try to do a better job."

By now the three men were getting into the scene also, adding their comments or ridiculing slut lindy, even though they knew that the oral that my wife was giving them felt great... they also knew that Mistress wanted them to state otherwise.

The last to get a chance to grade lindy's oral skills was Jim, by the time he took his turn with lindy she had pleasured three other cocks and if she wasn't getting any better by now... she was never going to be. I can't explain the feeling of watching your significant other with another man's cock between her lips, trying desperately to please a man orally that she had just met. On this particular night I had the luxury of watching my wife with four different cocks between her lips, it had been amazing. After pleasuring Jim for a certain length of time with the other people of the room watching intently, Mistress M decided it was time to torment her slut again.

This time she instructed "sub lindy" to sit down in the desk chair that was part of the room, her hands still cuffed behind her back legs spread. Master A had pulled from their bag of toys another device that looked like a flashlight with no bulb, but it was actually a very powerful vibrator that you placed the head of to a females clit to drive her wild with. After several minutes of tormenting my wife with the vibrator, Mistress M then started to use a more traditional dildo on her slut... all of which was more preparation to get "sub lindy" ready for other activities.

To make it even more humbling for lindy was the thought that she had an audience of five males watching as Mistress aroused and used her.

Finally Mistress M felt that it was time to make the slut available to all the males desires, thus "slut lindy" was lead into the bedroom area... it was time for the gang bang part of the evening to begin. It was a bit unfortunate that we hadn't been able to get more male contacts to attend, since Master A and myself wished to sit back and observe the scene. So therefore it only left one male for Mistress to play with, once two of the men had decided to double team lindy.

It started out that Mark and Jim took my wife over to the far bed in the room to play with her, which gave Master A and myself a good vantage point to take some pictures. Mark was the first of the men to get to fuck "sub lindy" while Jim positioned himself to be able to have "sub lindy" suck his cock once again. Mistress M would call over Sammy and once he was completely naked, she took great pride in administering oral on the young man. The rest of the evening she sampled each male once, usually the one that wasn't involved in the group sex on the bed with my wife.

Over the next half hour or better, the three males continued to trade off positions so that at all times there were two of them using my wife... at one point it was Mark fucking her while Jim received oral. Then it was Sammy getting to jump poor lindy as Jim continued getting oral and then it Sammy sucking on my wife's tits as Mark was back in the position of fucking lindy again. After a little bit, Sammy was lying in a position on the bed so that "lindy" could suck him, while Jim was able to screw her doggie style.

It was in this last position that "sub lindy" was used the most or she was at least made to perform the best. Sammy had my wife by the hair directing her head to where he wanted her mouth to be on his cock. All awhile Jim was giving her his cock from behind. It made for some great pictures, especially when as lindy was giving Sammy oral and he finally shot his load... the cum cascading down the side of his cock with lindy's mouth right there to capture some of it.

The evening seemed to pass way too quickly, unfortunately Sammy and Mark had to leave earlier than hoped, which left Mistress M, Jim and "sub lindy" conversing in the bedroom while Master A and I started to do some cleanup. At some point Jim got active with lindy for one final time and with his cock hard, he somehow had lindy positioned with her head laying over the side of the bed laying on her back with her tits once again exposed. Since I was out of the room when things started, I believe the action likely started with my wife giving Jim another blowjob, but as things progressed it came apparent that Jim had intentions to dump his load of cum on her as he began to stroke his cock over top of her.

Now we had always had the an unwritten rule that if a male wanted to squirt on my wife that she preferred it on her tits or chest area, not that she is against having it on her face but she knew that cum stings if it gets in your eyes.

Unfortunately for lindy this is when Mistress M stepped up into the scene and sort of caused our old unwritten rule to be forgotten. "That's it Jim cum right on the sluts face" Mistress M commanded. Just off to the side she continued a verbal encouragement for Jim to spunk on lindy as he stroked his cock more and more.

I'm sure hearing a female wanting you to perform an action that you already want to do was all it took for Jim to finally explode his load onto lindy's face, which sure enough landed in her eyes.

We quickly got lindy a towel to wipe her eyes with and Jim apologized profusely for his errant shot. But of course when you are a sub slut you are not always in control of what people do to you.

The evening had come to a close, Mistress M and Master A were preparing to leave... so handshake and kisses were exchanged. Mistress M had definitely taken "sub lindy" to new heights as a sub, which I believe will lead to new more daring encounters in the future. Shortly after our dom couple friends left, Jim also departed and lindy headed to bed after an exhausting evening of serving others as a good sub slut should.

badandy2
badandy2
76 Followers