Sub Manwhores Used by Domme

Story Info
A Submale whore Maatis used and abused.
2.4k words
3.71
11.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMonic
DMonic
1 Followers

Maatis stood on the viewing platform, looking at his feet or the gilded edge of the stage; anywhere but the women standing before him. With a little bit of courage, he peeked at their beautiful feet or their shapely legs. Maatis knew better than to be hopeful of the women passing by, picking their men—hopeful that the rest of them was the same. The scent of sex in the lounges reached him, and he was getting hard.

Though the viewing room cleared out, Maatis was not surprised; he was a man that was too coy for most women, and it didn't help that his sign, and the madame, described him as bisexual either. It wasn't a lie, but it is what it is, and only a few women who brought their along their own men-loving-men desired him.

Madam Oria clapped her hand to gain the looked-over men's attention. "That is all, gentlemen. You have leisure to work the stage or the lounges."

Maatis stepped off the platform and headed to the bar. "Hey, what's up. Give me the usual."

The bartender handed him his drink, and said, "So, no luck tonight?"

Maatis swallowed the drink before answering. "You know how it is. Some nights, you're busy fucking, licking, sucking, and then other nights, no one wants you."

"Well, at least you can rest up. Some of the women coming through here like to fuck for hours."

He had nothing to say to that, and instead, gestured for one more drink. He liked to fuck, needed to fuck. That's why he was there. Working at the brothel calmed his raging ass down, and fucking takes him to the headspace he craved nearly each hour of the day. He swallowed his drink and head to the lounges. In the corridor, sex workers sucked on their mistresses' breasts. There were a few sex workers sniffing their mistresses' pussy, kissing their hairy mound or bare crotch. Some men were on their hands and knees, licking on the women toes, begging for a taste of their pussy.

Maatis walked through the corridor to the lounges and stood by the door to scan the room. His friend, Rubio, was on stage stroking his hard big cock, slowly, showing how his skin moved over the erected flesh. Rubio massaged his balls as he stroked his cock, lolling his head back, moaning. The muscles in his arm twitched with each movement. Some of the women in the crowd were fingering their pussy, and others had their men licking their ass and pussy as they watched Rubio on stage.

A woman approached Maatis with her slut following closely behind. "You want to join us?"

Maatis smirked. "Haven't seen everything yet, so no." He exited the lounge and entered another adjacent to it. There, on a central spinning platform, was a man bent over fucking his ass with a dildo. He moaned into the mic attached to his collar, moaned as he pulled the dildo out of his ass and shoved it back in.

The sounds echoed throughout the room, reeling Maatis into a trance. He walked further into the room and began stroking his already hard cock. He closed his eyes and imagined a woman fingering his asshole, slowly massaging his prostate as he came into a man's mouth. He wanted so badly to taste a warm, wet pussy, or to rim the ass and pussy of a powerful woman, as he is getting pounded or sucked on.

Maatis began stroking faster as he focused on the moaning and the sound of the dildo entering the man's ass.

But all that came to an end when Madame tapped him on the shoulders. "Maatis, Maatis. I have someone for you."

He coaxed his cock back into his undergarment before responding to the whorehouse owner. "Someone?"

"Yes," she said, "She came too late for the viewings, but nevertheless wanted four men. She was very specific, too. I think she had been here before, scouting who she wants. I don't blame her. Must not have a lot of money to spare for sorry fucking. You want her?"

"Who all did she name?" Maatis searched the room for who he hoped the men were.

"Well, you, obviously, and Liano, Rubio, Shion."

Liano was a switch that swung too much on the dominant side for most women patronizing the whorehouse. He was usually called for threesomes in which the women watched him fuck their househusbands, and so he seldomly would wait around to be picked. Rubio had a reputation of being a squirt-pig; he craves it and would eat the pussy of women until they sprawled across the bed, spent. Shion was...what he was: just a filler that many of the women weren't so sure about but wanted to try...and he filled that role completely, doing exactly what they needed, what they crave but could not say. Maatis became excited at the thought of all four of them fucking, hoping that the unknown woman knew how to control them and, most importantly, knew herself well enough to utilize them. "Yes, I want her."

Madame led the way out of the lounge and down the corridor and then up the stairs. And when they crossed the bridge connecting to the other building, Maatis watched the people below search for their own vice in the red-light district. Down the hall, he saw that the rest of the men gathered before the presidential suite, looking sweating and grungy.

"Shouldn't we shower first?" he asked.

"Oh no. She doesn't want to waste much time, told me that there's a reason why she chose that room in the first place." Madame winked at him before they reached the door. She knocked and announced, "Your present has arrived."

Maatis knew the ritual of how the madame had to disappear before the door would open, but still, anticipation shortened his patience.

Then the door finally opened, revealing a woman sitting in a Grecian pool, steam curling in the air above the hot water. She sipped on a complimentary drink, which Maatis knew to be mixed with natural psychoactive drugs. Tribal and gang tattoos covered her breast and arms, as far as he could see, but not her neck and face.

Her hair was pulled back away, revealing a dangerous beauty.

Maatis had never been nervous before, but the way this woman looked at the four them, with hungry, preying eyes, he felt his cock push against his pants and his fast-beating heart against his chest.

The woman gulped the rest of her drink and inclined back into the water. Hard nipples pointed into the air. Beautiful hard nipples that Maatis could already fill between his lips. She said nothing, yet her presence was enough to get the men to strip and climb into the hot water. When the men got closer to her, she stood. Water cascaded over her tattooed body.

Maatis watched her as she walked over to Liano. The woman grabbed his neck, caressing the Adam's apple softly. Then she squeezed his neck. "Get on your knees."

Liano's eyes were filled with lust; he fell to his knees and began sniffing and kissing the Mistress's pussy. He moaned as he buried his face in her pussy, craving, yearning.

Maatis began stroking his cock, balls, and even rimmed his asshole with a wet finger. Precum was beginning to form at the tip of his penis.

Shion waded to Mistress and sucked on her nipple. Her head lolled back in ecstasy as she moaned softly. He tugged tenderly with his teeth, pulling and sucking with a steady rhythm. She grabbed the back of his head and buried his face in her flesh.

Only seldomly did she allow him away from her breast to breathe.

Maatis hadn't noticed, but Mistress eyed him hungrily. Her demands unspoken yet was as clear and transparent as the water surrounding him. He beckoned Rubio, who was also tugging on his hard cock, to come to him. Rubio went on his knees, like the thirsty pig he is, and teasingly put Maatis's dripping cock into his mouth. Rubio went all the way down to the base of his cock, gagging. Maatis felt the warm mucus coming from the cocksucker's throat and began fucking his mouth as the saliva lathered his cock.

Mistress watched him disappear into Rubio's mouth fully. She smirked quickly, a calculating smirk, as Rubio head went back and forth, back and forth, while making love to his dick.

Without a word, she released Shion and Liano and walked out of the pool. Liano rushed behind her. He grabbed the towel hanging over a divan and dried her off from top to bottom. After drying her feet, he took her lacquered toes into his mouth. He begged and begged to taste Mistress, but she neither responded nor indicated what she might desire. Instead, she went to the red plush chaise, reclined back, spread her legs, and rubbed her already hard clit.

The men, horny and craving, went to her, and for the first time, she spoke. "You," she pointed to Liano, "fuck him." She gestured to Shion.

"Yes, Mistress."

She sat up erect, spine straightened and eyes dead serious, fatal. "Don't say that shit here. You do as you are told without responding."

Liano nodded.

"Now fuck him."

Shion went to hands and knees, drew in a breath, and exhaled deeply as he waited for Liano to enter him. But still, he let out a whimper when Liano entered him, slowly. Liano's strokes were slow and full and beautiful. Shion grunted with each one, and moaned as Liano pulled out, relieving his tight hole from the pain and fullness of his cock. Liano thrust into him again, pushing harder, rolling his hips to get deeper, to massage Shion's near-virgin walls.

Mistress leaned back, which Maatis and Rubio took that to mean she was ready for them. Rubio went to her breast and Maatis went to her wet, dripping pussy. He dared to look into her eyes before pleasuring her.

She smirked, but it disappeared just as quickly.

He pushed her legs back to expose her asshole. He licked her flowing cum from her asshole, then rolled his tongue over her perineum and into her warm, slippery pussy. He pushed his tongue into her as deep as he could, savoring the taste of her. The thrust of her hips and the spasms of her desirous sex. He felt the tip of his nose massage her hard clit. She grabbed his hair and pulled his head back. The breeze in the room cooled the warm cum on his face; he felt her cum all over his mouth, chin, and nose.

Her stare was piercing, yet eradicating the fear he had. She smeared the cum on his face gently, tenderly. Then she gaped his mouth open and dug her fingers down his throat. When he didn't gag, she whispered, "Good boy."

She yanked his head back down into her pussy, and he began sucking on her clit. Nice soft suckles with an occasional flick of his tongue. Tenderly. Soft, light giggles escaped from her as he continued to tease, the music of laughter sending him into a trance.

Rubio came down and pulled Maatis head away and licked the wetness off his face. "Save some for me, whore."

"Well then. Come and get some," Maatis responded before savagely kissing him, sucking on his tongue as though it was a cock.

They turned their attention back to Mistress, but her eyes were on Liano and Shion, who was now grunting from pain, begging for Liano to fill him with his cum, to release him from the wrath of his penis. But as they started licking her clit together, she reverted her attention back to them. She watched them, playing with her nipples, as they both licked and suck and kiss her pussy and asshole—and each other.

"Bring your dirty cock to me," she demanded Liano. She took his hard, veiny cock into her hand, stroking it. Then, she used her nails. His cock turning white under her fingertips, then bright red. She smacked it, hard. Pulled on it, then yanked it.

Liano winced, cussing under his breath. "Look at what your cock did to him," she pointed to Shion, "Look how your cock spent him."

Liano knew better than to look away.

Sadism shone in her eyes. "Now, go fuck them with this." She smacked it away with her hand and commenced to rub her nipples.

Sweat began to form on Maatis's flesh, goosebumps heightened when Liano spread his asscheeks. He whimpered while Liano teased him, at first by rubbing his cock over his yearning hole and then by slowly entering after spitting on it. Maatis's back tensed, his strength instantly drained, his sense dissipated with each stroke. Pleading words scratched to be released, but when he looked in the woman's eyes, who only smiled and licked her lips, he swallowed them.

She demanded Rubio, "Lubricate his dick with your throat."

Maatis would have collapsed when Liano pulled out, but instead Mistress had other plans for him. Pulling his hair, she brought his head up to her throbbing pussy. Mistress bobbed his head on her pussy, facefucking him, then when she desired, closed her thighs tightly, smothering him.

Liano entered him, this time without regard. He cried out. Mistress tightened her grip. "Shut up and lick my pussy!"

Between the hard thrusts of Liano's cock and Mistress's throbbing pussy in his mouth, he was slowly losing his hold on reality and was falling deeper and deeper into ecstasy. His eyes were closed, but the sound of moans, the feeling of pain and lust, his own craving to release himself all over the floor below him... It all kept him from finding ground, and he flew, pleasure sending him into an abyss.

He only opened his eyes when Mistress finally came, burying his face even further into her wet pussy. She released him, but demanded Liano to keep going and pushed Rubio, whose cock was hard and dripping, onto the floor. She climbed onto him, her slippery pussy enveloping his cock. Maatis watched, wanting it to be him she was fucking. She began to choke Rubio as she rode his cock frenetically. She stared into Maatis as she choked Rubio—him struggling under her as she fucked him. Maatis, flesh hot and flushed while Liano thrust into him, began crying from the ecstasy, from the wanting.

DMonic
DMonic
1 Followers