All Comments on 'Sub on a Bus'

by TheRedChamber

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CornixCornixover 1 year ago

Well written, erotic and interesting; a great story. Thank you for sharing.

I hope you continue to write about Rhonda and her journey, both literal and metaphorical. I think her journey of self discovery could be fascinating.

Thank you again.

WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

This didn’t get me off, yet it was very erotic in a kind of warm and comfy way. Hard to explain — the feeling is more sublime than I’ve made it out, almost a state of detachment where the erotic response is emotional more than physical. Anyway, I liked it a lot (five stars).

Wonderful writing, including the early parts about her job and her state of mind. I liked the cute unfamiliar Anglicisms like “brolly”.

Andreas_KreuzAndreas_Kreuz3 months ago

I gave it a five, even though I a not into femdom. I liked how this scenario was executed at nice pace, without letting it get out of hand. Characters, particularly Rhonda was believable for me and had sympathetic realistic vulnerabilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRedChamber@TheRedChamber
April Fools' Day story now published - Chocolate and the Charlie Factory. This story is part of the Hannah Has Plans series of stories. These are short fun stories that are each stand-alone. There's no real continuity and they range over the whole period of the couple's relat...