Sub Sluts Make The Best Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wankerino
Wankerino
25 Followers

"... You want me to breed you like a cow do you?..." He asked as she kneeled on the bed massaging her swollen, bloody and bruised ass cheeks.

"... Yes Daddy... Please breed my cow cunt..."

"... Why should I waste my seed on you, when I have a young... tight-pussied... respectable woman like Alice to fuck..." He asked

Alice was one of his mistresses and a younger friend of Jennifer's from school... She was a 20 year old woman who his wife had asked him to sleep with on more than one occassion.

"... Please don't abandon me Daddy... I know I'm a worthless whore... Please don't leave me..." She begged pathetically as she waggled her bottom.

James felt a pang of regret for his harsh words. He felt sorry for Jennifer because her dad had divorced her mom and disappeared when she was just a little girl. Being abandoned and feeling unloved was one of her most triggering humiliations.

He was eager to continue the humiliation and bdsm treatment, but the pain in his wife's voice only caused him to pity her.

He eyed the leather belt on the side of the bed that he was going to use, but decided against using it this time.

He admired the curviture of her pussy mound and the musky heat it released. Jennifer had a very nice cunt, even if it wasn't tight anymore. It protruded out over 1 inch from her crotch as a shaved glistening mound with an open oval mouth. She arced her ass up invitingly like a bitch in heat.

"Don't cry this time..." He told her as he assumed the position to mount her.

His hairy thighs brushed against the silky, blood-stained skin of her thick love-heart ass cheeks and his fat 2 inch thick cock head swayed before her desperate pussy lips. Her pussy warmed up his dick like the heat from a toaster. She as incredibly hot... He realized that it must have been at the peak of her ovulation cycle... The thought made his balls clench with desire.

"... Yes Daddy... I hate it when the neighbors hear me..."

He smiled at her submissiveness and pushed his cock against her petal-like gaping pussy lips.

He paused and let her silky pussy juices flow down his shaft and into his urethra.

The horny husband was just about to start fucking her when his phone rang in the pocket of his pants which lay on the ground at the foot of the bed. He swore under his breath as he pulled his rock-hard cockhead out of his wife's twat and climbed off the bed.

"... Yess?... Oh hi Bill... yeh, I can't come in today... I'm having a bit of a crisis at home today... Tell that prick Thomas to get over it... He owes me over a month in unpaid overtime..." James chatted on the phone to his co-worker.

Jennifer moaned loudly in desperation. She had been so close to being fucked, and now her pussy was aching with discomfort.

"... That sound?... oh It's nothing... My wife is in hysterics again..." James said as he looked at his wife's beautiful ass.

Jennifer felt a touch of deep humiliation creep across her face. Her husband talked to his friends about her? What else had he told them? She cringed in shame and her pussy ached a bit harder. She was so horny that she would have have cum at that moment from a single finger.

"... haha...ok... thanks Bill.. see ya tomorrow..." James threw the phone onto the floor behind him.

"... Do you... talk to your friends about me?..." Jane asked as she turned her head sideways against the pillow to try to look back at her husband.

"... What do you mean?..." He asked as he slowly slid his cock into her. She gasped and moaned as he filled her up with his iron-rod cock.

"...ohh yeh.... fuckkk.... do you tell them ... About Me... about the things we do?..." She asked.

James' pubic bone rubbed against her ass cheeks and his balls swayed heavily under Jennifer's engorged clitoris.

"... Do you really want to know?... If I did tell them..." He said as he slowly started slowly fucking her sloppy pussy.

She moaned as her vagina was stretched like a balloon over her hubby's dominant cock.

"...If I did tell them... then I wouldn't be able to trust them around you.." He continued as he fucked her softly.

"... yeh... they'd know I was a whore... that I... that I... had no self-respect... and that anyone could have me..." She moaned as she bucked back slowly...

James felt anger bubbling in him at the thought of his wife cheating on him.

"... They think you're a respectable young lady... If only they knew what a degraded slut you really are..." He said with a desire to punish his wife for implying she would cuckold him.

HIs balls tightened slightly. He couldn't keep this slow pace up forever. The desire to fuck hard was like a mounting hunger...

"... Yes... Daddy... I'm a subslut... I'm a fucking ugly whore... I can't help but become a chronically preggo breeding slave... I only exist to service dominant dick..." She moaned as she felt her orgasm fast approaching...

James panted and a low line of drool poured into his wife's ass crack as he stopped withholding his desire to fuck aggressively.

"...Yeh... FUCK... FUCKING TAKE IT... THAT'S IT.... THAT'S IT... DADDY'S CUMMING!..." James said a little bit too loudly as he released his pent up sexual desire... He couldn't do this slow quiet fucking thing any more.

"...AAAAAHHHHH OoooH FUCCCKK.. FUUU.. FUUU...Ohhhhh... GODDD... I'M...CUMMING... Fuuu..." Jane screamed into her pillow as her pussy was ruthlessly pounded by her husband's jackhammering cock.

The vibrations and kinetic energy rippled up her body and vibrated her breathing. The whole bed shook violently. She came hard and long as he fucked her ruthlessly.

Her cries degenerated into animalistic moaning as she ground her ass up and down to stimulate her clitoris as much as possible on her hubby's pounding dick.

'Fuck' was the wrong word to describe the way Jennifer was being treated. 'Rape' would be a more appropriate word.

No self-respecting woman would let her cunt be stretched so viscously and with such force, but Jennifer was a broken woman deep down. Her sexual mind hungered for this kind of controlled physical and psychological abuse. She loved and needed the rough treatment her husband was so good at giving her.

Her creamy cum squirted out over her Daddy's dick and slid down his huge ball sack.

"...Cum for me bitch..." He said as he pulled her hard on his cock... Her camel-toe pussy went into her groin from the force of his thrust...

"...OOOOOOHHHHHH FUCCCCCCCCCKKKKK..." She yelled into the pillow... She was trying to muffle her pathetic cries of pleasure as her second orgasm approached, but there was no way that the neighbors didn't hear it.

Sweat poured off James' chest onto his wife's ass he held his cock deep in her pussy and pushed her back down. He wanted to make sure that as much of his virile seed stayed in the woman's pussy as long as possible.

He stiffened and groaned as he shot a dozen ropes of cum deep into his wife's experienced pussy. His balls tightened and ached from the intensity of his orgasm.

Poor Jennifer's abdominal muscles cramped from the intensity and she had trouble breathing for 10 seconds as she felt her man's cum filling her up deeply.

Her pussy tightened around the cock which had so ruthlessly invaded her pussy and ensured that none of his precious baby batter escaped.

He leaned over her and placed his hands on the bed either side of the her sprawling breasts and loomed over her as his breathing slowed down.

She bucked back slightly with her ass but kept herself stock still as she enjoyed the feeliing of both their ejaculates pooling deep inside, flowing deeper into her belly.

-----

Jennifer's depression. Her beautiful sweating face beamed with the intensity of a virgin on her wedding night.

She always loved her husband, but now she loved him more than ever. She loved him so much that she would let him do whatever he wanted.

As silence descended on the room. They heard the sound of their elderly next door neighbors talking in the distance. James sighed as he guessed what they would be talking about.

James pushed himself up again, making sure to keep his cock plugged in his wife's cunt, and looked down at her bruised ass. It really was a thing of beauty. The colorations from the bruising and bleeding simply made it more ... vibrant. It reminded him of an oil-on-canvas artwork.

He started getting hard again. Compulsively, he pumped his dick back and forth a bit more. Jennifer moaned as she bucked back on him trying to keep as much of him inside her as possible.

Damn she was hot, he realized. He could have easily fucked her all over again.

Suddenly, the doorbell downstair rang. Jane's adept hearing suddenly heard something else all too familiar. The baby had started crying again.

[End note- The story at the point of publication is a stand-alone short story, but if there's enough interest - I will happily publish more.

Tell me what you liked or disliked! I'm new to creative writing, and would love some feedback]

Wankerino
Wankerino
25 Followers
12