All Comments on 'Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 02'

by whiterabbit0117

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great writing and storytelling. That said, this level of humiliation and degradation would be a hard limit for me. Making her pee outside like a dog? Collar and cuffs in public? Chains/hobbled 24/7? She never gets a break, even at work, while he breezes in and out at his convenience. Maybe she needs/wants that level of control, but I think she’s nuts. Yeah, I know it’s just a story/fantasy…but not mine.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Sooo good, nice touch making her pee outside & cleaning herself.

Hurry, need to know how she does serving for his party.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Sooo good, nice touch making her pee outside & cleaning herself.

Hurry, need to know how she does serving for his party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am enjoying your story. However, small details can be a problem. Your story is set in winter and yet there is grass to pee on?????

I gave 5's but working on the details to keep them consistent and logical will help your writing for some of us.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving the story so far. However I have a bit of constructive critic if I may:

- Putting yourself in as a character in your story and giving your bio? (A bit something)

- She struggled to insert the smallest Plug but in a little over 24hr she is taking a very girthy 7.5" (Its farcical and burst the realistic Fantasy) This is a shame as her anal training and eventual being able to take him fully would have been a great chapter. It should have been a milestone in their relationship yet it reads as it was a non event. Think you need your 2 subs to read your stories and give how they would feel in the situation.

- Parading her around in on a leash and collar/cuffs in public is negligent at best give he knows very little about her or who she may know. Clearly put her reputation and career in jeopardy.

- The peeing outside on command in the secluded garden was a good test of her submission. Her doing it the following morning is questionable. It raises queries about the soundness of her decisions.

- As a Dom he asked for the decision to accept the agreement to be decided upon on the Sunday. He spents a few hours with her and he is practically begging her to be his sub (a bit beta). He should have waited until the very last moment on the Sunday. (let her feel like she earned it.)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It’s a good story, a bit exaggerated with some of the things she’s doing/ having done to her. Like using a collar and leash outside, wearing very revealing clothes at work both would/ could easily have a negative impact on her mundane life. As for peeing outside in Minnesota, in winter! From what I’ve read about the place it’s not dissimilar to the the Russian Steppes. Personally anything including bladder and bowel functions is a step too far for me, might be worth including it in Tags.

It all presents as heavy domination and that would have an impact on her state of mind, putting her into a sort of sexual fog where sex is the only thing she can think about. Been there, done that. It’s definitely an unusual experience, my already high libido went into overdrive. I agree with the comment about the anal sex scene, it did turn into a non event.

I’m absolutely thrilled that you’ve included all the safety aspects, that’s a re enforcement of the nurturing side of things. Enforcing safety protocols is something I find sexy, I know that makes me sound like a weird dork but again it’s confirmation of his responsibilities.

In the original story the sub was doing daily enemas, or at least I’m pretty sure she was. That’s such a bad idea and can be detrimental to her physical health, so unless a story is going down a sci-fi route which has some futuristic/ alien reasons that negate the ill effects daily enemas should be a firm no.

Overall it’s a great story, a blissful fantasy. I don’t know how D/s normally works because my husband was my Dom so are things normally official or is there a heavier bias towards boyfriend: girlfriend D/s relationships?

Thanks for sharing, am looking forward to reading more.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiterabbit0117@whiterabbit0117
Experienced poly dominant, involved in the local community for 20+ years. Have taught rope bondage in the local community and national events. Stories I write have some basis in my experience in BDSM, even the pure fiction ones have a basis in reality that I have done, seen, ...