All Comments on 'Subjugating Sarah Ch. 01'

by LylaVyolet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Superb

ElectricBadgerElectricBadger10 months ago

Nice start, looking forward to seeing her pushed further and resisting futilely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

roseyfingersroseyfingers10 months ago

It is wonderful but a little weird that she continues to assume an aggressive defensive verbal posture while giving the bastards much of what they wanted for no reason other than to please herself.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i love it, great to see your stories again ^^

Revan69Revan6910 months ago

Glad to see you're posting again! I love how you explore submission, and I can't wait to see the next step in Sarah's story.

AnnoyMooseAnnoyMoose10 months ago

Wow, great start to the journey of Sarah's accepting her submissive nature. Nice mixture of text and art. Looking forward to the next installment.

Ameliatakesit25Ameliatakesit253 months ago

Very good character development with her cognitive dissonance between what her carnal mind wants and what her professional side wants. As a girl who also loves to be submissive, I find myself reading certain parts being like, "yeah, that's pretty hot," lol, as I imagine myself in her position. I am very eager to read part two... which I'm gonna do right now.

MisterEddyMisterEddy3 months ago

Excellent, very successful, the inner struggle between what she believes is appropriate for a modern woman etc..., and what the deepest part of her mind, and her body, desire.... Moreover... the more she resisted and tried to avoid it, the more intense and humiliating the subjugation will be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLylaVyolet@LylaVyolet
Lyla's my pen name because I love lilacs (the flowers). I write my stories with my friend who's my editor. What I post is really just writing exercises we do for fun so don't expect anything incredible. We hang out and I tell him the story I have in mind and how I want it. We ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES