Subliminal Control Pt. 06

Story Info
Steve uses his subliminal messages on his Aunt and Cousins.
3.4k words
4.59
22.6k
31
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, mind control, bisexual female sex, lesbian sex, and other kinky themes. All persons in the story are over the age of 18.

****

If you have been following along with my other stories, you know that I am a Computer Science guy. I have been messing around with subliminal frequencies and have learned how to manipulate them to influence peoples minds.

This story continues from the last one and I am down in Florida visiting My Aunt and Uncle.

"Can we see it Steve?" Lucy asked.

"Uh, I, um, well if your Mom thinks it's okay I can take my shorts off." I told her.

"You know Josh, why don't we all take our bottoms off. That way you won't feel embarrassed being the only one." Aunt Jayne said.

"I'm good with that." Jade said.

"Me too." Sam smiled.

I watched as all 4 women removed their bikini bottoms and stood back up.

Aunt Jayne had a small strip of hair for a bush and thick meaty lips dangled between her legs.

Jade, Sam and Lucy were all bald and had sexy looking camel toes.

I got to my feet and got out of my shorts and t-shirt and when I stood back up they all cheered.

Aunt Jayne walked over to me and reached a hand down and grasped my dick.

"This girls is what we refer to as a horse cock. Just look at how big it is in my hand. Jade, you're the most petite. Come forward and grasp Steve's dick in your tiny hand." Aunt Jayne encouraged her daughter.

Jade walked over and grabbed my dick.

"It's warm Mom. I've never seen such a big one before." She smiled up at me.

Lucy walked over next and looked at me first and said, "May I suck it?"

I looked at Aunt Jayne and she didn't seem to care one way or another.

"Sure, go ahead." I told her.

She walked over and got down on her knees before me. She took my dick in both of her hands and began to stroke it.

"Fuck Steve. It's really big. I can't even get my hands around it." She looked up at me in awe.

Her mouth pressed against the head and her tongue probed the slit opening. Precum spilled out and entered her mouth.

"Sam, why don't you join your sister Lucy." I told her.

I thought she would take my offer seriously, but instead she pouted. I looked up at her and asked her what was wrong and this is what she said, "Steve, I love you, I really do. Watching my sisters play with your tool is hot but I have never been with a man before and I'm not sure that I want to be with one. Not even you. I'm sorry." And she walked out to the pool.

Jade looked over at me and saw that my smile was gone. "It's okay Steve. She's a lesbian. I wouldn't let it bother you though, cause I want it instead."

Jade joined her sister before me. They both looked at my dick and each placed her hand on my shaft and started to stroke the top of it. It felt good and I moved Lucy's hand so that her fingers were below my cock and it was fun watching her stroke my dick that way. Jade then got on her knees before me and took my dick into her mouth. I could feel her tongue swaddle my glans as she slowly took more and more of it into her mouth. "Mmmm." I moaned.

Aunt Jayne looked over at the three of us and cleared her throat. "As tempting as it looks to join you three, lunch is ready." We all stopped what we were doing and smiled at one another and casually walked into the dining room to eat lunch.

****

After lunch was over I suggested that we go out on the patio and make some mixed drinks and enjoy the hot sun. We were all sitting around together and I said, "What do you ladies think if we have a party tonight? A bikini party. You can invite all of your female friends over as long as they wear a bikini. What do you say?"

"You mean no guys will be present?" Sam asked.

"Well, except me, of course." I said.

Yeah, that sounds great!" They said in unison and I smiled. They were all excited and I watched their breasts bounce and jiggle since they were still topless. They then took out their phones and started calling their friends to come over at 6pm.

After they finished with that, I selected the next Subliminal message called Roundup # 1 which said, "I love my family and I am fiercely protective of them, especially my cousin Steve. And anyone who is rude or mistreats or calls him names I will defend on his behalf. I will always dress appropriately around my friends and will not expose my nakedness to anyone unless I am given permission to do so by Steve. I will only go topless around the house or pool; not the beach and not when I am out in public or around friends while at home."

I hit play and when the loop ended, Sam, Lucy, Jade and Aunt Jayne looked down at their bare breasts and grabbed the suntan lotion and began to slather it on their breasts.

I pulled Sam, Jade and Lucy aside and said, "Do any of you know where we can get some marijuana to smoke?"

Sam and Lucy looked at Jade and she said, "Yeah I do. Do you think an ounce will be enough? If so, I have it upstairs."

I said, "Yeah, that'll be perfect. But I want you to go up and start rolling it into joints that we can smoke and pass around at the party."

Jade looked at me funny and said, "Very few of the women that we called smoke pot and my mom definitely does not smoke pot."

I said, "Don't you worry about that. Leave it up to me."

I then turned to Sam and Lucy and said, "I want you to go to the store and get some beer and alcohol. Here is a list of what we will need." And they went on their way to the store, but first put their bikini tops back on.

I went into the kitchen where Aunt Jayne was making a fruit salad. I sat at the breakfast bar and made small talk with her. "You're such a good mom. My mom talks about you all the time and really misses you. Were you good friends growing up?"

"Aww thanks Steve. You're nice to say that. I miss your mom, I really do but we had a falling out several years ago and we haven't spoken in over 3 years." She told me.

"Tell me what happened." I asked.

"I feel that I shouldn't, but I will anyway. I told my sister about my affairs after I found out about Uncle Dan cheating on me. And Angie, your mom, called me a slut. She knew how promiscuous I was in college and she made me feel bad about being so sexually promiscuous. She was judging me and I despised her for that. She is after all very religious. I told her that I couldn't help that I was so horny all the time and masturbated 5-8 times a day everyday to take the edge off. But she didn't care about that. She said that in order for me to be a good role model to my daughters I needed to set an example. But she had no idea that Sam was a lesbian and that Jade and Lucy were practically whores. I walked in on Lucy and Jade one afternoon as they were having a gangbang with 11 guys. I watched them for over an hour. I was seriously tempted to join in but didn't because I saw that they were watching one of my sex tapes from my college days while all these guys jerked off on them. I know that I am a horrible mom." And she put her hands in her face and began to sob.

I got up and went over to her and hugged her to me. "You're a great mom so stop your crying." And she stopped crying instantly.

"I didn't know that Uncle Dan was cheating on you. That's a shame because you are extremely attractive Aunt Jayne." I encouraged her.

"You think so? Not sure I believe you since you give my daughters all the attention." She told me sarcastically.

I leaned in and kissed her on the lips and and slid my tongue into her mouth. We kissed for a long time and when we broke apart she looked at me kind of funny. "You know Steve, incest even among a loving family is still incest and there is a part of me that wants to rage at you for taking advantage of me and my daughters. But there is also a part of me that wants to give you my soul. My daughters sense this as well."

I smiled and said, " I don't want your souls, just these." And reached my hands out and began to fondle her large breasts. I played my fingers over her nipples until they grew hard and then I started to pinch them with my index fingers and thumbs.

Aunt Jayne started to moan and then she reached her hand out and started to play with the bulge in my shorts. "Mmmm, I like the size of your dick in my hands. I know it's wrong and I should be sickened at the thought of this, but I want to suck you into my mouth Steve."

She said this and then got down on her knees and pulled down my shorts and started to stroke my cock with her hands. "I'm so going to enjoy swallowing your semen." She was about to put it into her mouth when she paused and got to her feet again.

"No Steve this is wrong. It's incest and I can't be doing this sexual act with you. I am in conflict even though I really want to have you shoot your warm delicious cum in my mouth. I'm sorry and no amount of your compliments is going to change my mind." She turned to the fridge and I stood there dumfounded with my shorts at my feet. The conditioning wasn't working for some reason.

I grabbed my phone and selected a subliminal message that was titled Conditioning #2 and it said, "I believe that incest is good. When I feel the need to have sex it is best to have sex with family and those I love. It is a huge compliment to be called a cousin-fucker or a daughter-fucker or an aunt-fucker. I need to express my love with Steve in a sexual way and give in to my sexual desires no matter how sick and twisted they seem or how society views them." I then hit play and waited.

Aunt Jayne turned towards me and said, "What the hell."

She got down on her knees once again and took my flaccid dick into her mouth. And while she did that I placed my cell phone on the counter top and it played the same subliminal message over and over again to get it to sink in to her subconscious.

My dick quickly grew hard. I was moaning from the outstanding blowjob I was getting as I kept playing the subliminal message when in walked Jade and she just stopped and started to remove her clothes. She walked over to me and we kissed and I reached my hands out and began to tweak her nipples. I then slid my hand down to her crotch and cupped her pussy through her bikini bottoms. The crotch was sopping wet as I pressed my fingers up into her bikini.

Jade's eyes dilated and then she smiled.

Aunt Jayne looked up then and said, "Hey Steve, are you a daughter-fucker? If so, I want to watch as you fuck my daughter's wet pussy."

I looked down at her and said, "I am a daughter-fucker and will fuck her cunt after you get her ready for me. Place her on the kitchen table and lick her pussy until she has an orgasm."

Aunt Jayne smiled and got to her feet and took her daughter's hand and walked over to the kitchen table and helped her onto it.

I meanwhile, selected video on my phone and recorded the whole thing.

Aunt Jayne was experienced at licking pussy and quickly brought Jade to an orgasm with her tongue and fingers. Jade writhed beneath her and when she climaxed her clear juices spilled out. Aunt Jayne removed her fingers from her daughter's tight pussy and showed them to me. They were wet with her slippery juices and Aunt Jayne put them in her mouth and moaned as she licked them clean.

She got out of the way and I stopped the video to help Jade off the table.

I bent Jade over the kitchen counter top and took my cock in hand and swiped the head of my prick up and down her slit lips. I found her pussy opening and slowly pushed inside her. "Ungh." Jade moaned as my fat cock slid into her. Damn she was tight. It was a good thing that she was wet because I'm not sure that my cock would have been able to enter inside otherwise.

I looked to my left and Aunt Jayne was sitting in one of the kitchen table chairs. She was completely naked with her legs splayed wide and slowly running her fingers up and down her meaty pussy lips. She would occasionally slip a finger into her pussy and spread the juices into her clit and each time she did that her head rolled back and she moaned the word "Fuck."

I grabbed Jade's hips and started to fuck her really hard and fast and within a few minutes she was crying out, "Yesssss, oh Yessssss!!!!!! Fuck me Steve!!!" And her juices spilled out around my cock.

Lucy and Sam walked in the door and saw us fucking. "Hey! No fair!" Lucy cried out.

As much as I wanted to cum, I desired to fuck my Aunt first. I looked over at Aunt Jayne and said, " Aunt Jayne, are you ready for me?"

"I'm not sure that any of us should be doing this Steve." Aunt Jayne blurted.

Her daughters looked to be in shock.

"I know this is wrong and I shouldn't be doing this with you Steve. You are my Nephew and I am your Aunt. What would my sister think of me taking advantage of her son?" She asked.

"Let me show you something Aunt Jayne." I told her and selected a video from my phone.

Aunt Jayne and her daughters crowded around my phone as she started the video.

"Hi Jayne. I want to tell you how sorry I am about what transpired between us all those years ago. I love you and I hope you will forgive me for the terrible things I told you. This may come as a surprise to you and I am sorry if it does, but Steve, Becca and I are now lovers. I know what you are going to say. It's incest. INCEST! But as you can see, my son has a beautiful thick hard cock that neither of us can refuse. We fuck a lot. My son is a mother-fucker and also a sister-fucker, Becca chimed in (making them all laugh.) That he is and then some. His dick spurts so much semen when it goes off, there is enough for everyone to enjoy. So if you get an opportunity to fuck him, do so. You won't regret it one bit. I give you permission to fuck and suck my son. The next time I see you, we are going to spend the day in bed together. I look forward to eating you out sis. Until then...Bring your dick here son and fuck your mother some more."

Aunt Jayne put down the phone and smiled at me.

I pulled free of Jade's slippery cunt and walked over to my Aunt. She looked at my wet dick and didn't move.

"You've never licked a wet cock before have you?" I said.

"No Steve. I haven't." She replied.

"Well if you want me to be an Aunt-fucker, you need to suck my wet pussy juice coated dick. Even if it has just emerged from your daughter's wet pussy." I told her.

Lucy beat her to it. She began to lick Jade's slimy cum from my cock. Aunt Jayne joined her and then so did Sam.

Sam looked up at me and said, "I want my first time to be with you Steve. Will you pop my cherry?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, I will."

"Get in line Sam. He's gonna fuck Mom next and then me and then you. Got it?" Lucy said crossly.

"Girls, girls! Like my sister said in the video. Steve here has enough cock for us all." Aunt Jayne got to her feet and hugged me to her and then she kissed my lips and our tongues connected.

We walked into the family room and I sat on the leather couch and she straddled my waist and slowly sank her pussy down on my hard cock. "Fuck her pussy was hot and wetter and tighter than Jade's pussy."

She began a slow grind up and down my cock and I loved every minute of it. I played with her big tits and tweaked the nipples. Aunt Jayne was breathing hard and after I pinched her nipples a little too forcefully she began to orgasm.

She mashed her breasts in my face and cried out, "FUCCCKKKK!!! Oh Fuckkkk!!!" as I continued to hammer away at her pussy.

Aunt Jayne kissed me on the lips and slid off and told her daughter, "you can have him but only if you lick my juices from his cock first."

Lucy stripped off her clothes and got down on the floor in front of me and said, "Gladly Mommy." And then started to lick her mom's cunt juices from my dick. She then climbed up and started to ride up and down on my cock while I played roughly with her long thick nipples.

Once again I grabbed my phone and selected another subliminal message that said Sam #1. The message read as follows, "I may like girls but seeing Steve's cock all wet with my sister's pussy juices is making me horny. I must feel his dick in me. I must have him impregnate me and blow his load deep in my cunt." I played it on an endless loop as soon as Lucy had an orgasm and laid on the floor exhausted.

Sam got between my legs and licked Lucy's milky pussy juices from my dick. She then straddled my waist and slid down on my cock. It only went in a little bit and was stopped by her hymen. I started playing roughly with her sensitive nipples and she pushed my hands away. "Ow Dammit!" I was surprised at her reaction and ignored her and started playing rough with her nipples again. She endured the torment and started to make little mewling noises.

"You ready for me to make you into a woman Sam?" I asked my petite cousin.

"Uh-huh." She cooed.

I grabbed her hips and forced her pelvis down hard on my cock.

"OH FUCK!!!" Sam screamed as her body stiffened in orgasm.

This was my cue and I rammed my dick deep and hard inside her slippery cunt. But I couldn't cum. Fuck!

I called for Aunt Jayne to come in and she straddled my dick again. I fucked her hard and deep and when she whispered, "You're the perfect Aunt-fucker" in my ear, I drove in deep and exploded my cum inside of her gripping twat.

I cried out, "Fuck oh fuck!!!" as my cock sent huge ropey jets of cum deep inside her pussy.

Aunt Jayne then slowly removed herself from my wilting cock and Lucy was there to slurp the thick globs of cum from her Mom's gaping fuck hole. She then licked her mom's pussy juices from my cock and we all sat around with that just-fucked look on our faces.

Until we heard the doorbell ring.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers