Subliminal Obsessions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

"I got a better job and there's well me being Nicole."

"Uhm..."

I sit on the edge of his desk. "I don't want to do this kind of stuff anymore Leon, really it's better pay and a lot more fun."

"What is it?"

"Being a hot sissy piece of ass."

"Uhm...okay, I'm sorry to see you go."

He offers his hand and we shake and I try to do it dainty like.

"Hey Leon?"

"Uhm...yeah?"

"Can I get some severance?"

"Well you quit so that's a no, I didn't get even two weeks notice."

"Oh...not that, can I suck that big bear cock of yours?"

"Mark...Nicole...I'm married."

"That's not a no."

I move and he's shocked and I squat with my heels and am between his legs before he can really react and I've his belt and slacks undone and he's half hard as I pull him clear.

Oh...oooooh dick.

Like before I'm drawn to it, really drawn to it and craving it so much at just the touch, just holding it.

He groans instead of saying no as I slide his hardening dick down my throat letting my lips glide over his cock...it's average but thick and so fucking tasty. Leon's playing with my hair and my head as he's starting to ride my face, shove that cock into my face, my mouth and ride that shaft over my lips over and over and over.

My long nails painted holding his cock, playing with his balls...lipstick on his dick.

He's groaning. "Fuck Nicole, Nicole...suck my cock...holy...you're so good, so fucking good...it's been so long, so long since I've had thiiiiiiis...oh!"

Leon blows his load and I'm having my mouth filled with thick, thick ropes of sticky, savory almost smokey cum.

I open my mouth and pump the last bits out of him and show him and Sarah's sort of become invisible as she recorded all of this.

Alberta's standing and staring from the doorway and I show her too and her wide eyes widen more and then I swallow it.

I rise up to standing and deeply kiss Leon.

"That was perfect, worth all those years working for you."

He's just stunned and I take his pen off the desk and write my number on two of his cards.

I put one in his pocket and sway out stopping at Alberta and kissing her fully on the lips, slipping her my cum flavored tongue...put the card in her bra.

"Anytime you want to slip into a big strap-on cockm and fuck me sweetie my number's right there."

She does this muffled whine and shivers like she doesn't know what to do while I'm kissing her and I walk out with Sarah taking the back stairs and swaying out of the place through the working floor.

Getting stares and drawing eyes and I go all the way out to Sarah's car and I look at the camera.

"Now that's how you quit your job."

Sarah cuts the camera and hugs me. "That...that was fucking awesome!"

We burst into laughing and giggles as we pull out to go shopping.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers
12