All Comments on 'Submissive and Breedable'

by Mogrem

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MogremMogrem9 months agoAuthor

Did you like it? Did you hate it? Could you elaborate on that please? Every comment helps the aspiring filth purveyor, especially when its specific. Cheers. Mogrem.

Bargyn1Bargyn19 months ago

I liked it!

Not rushed.

Plenty intrigue!

Nothing too obvious.

L like the setting and the build up.

MogremMogrem9 months agoAuthor

Thanks @Bargyn1!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How about Egyptian hieroglyphics? Of course her name would be Cleopatra and she would arrive rolled in a carpet.

MogremMogrem9 months agoAuthor

One for a follow up story, Anon. Cleopatra meets her Anthony in the History Faculty common rooms of the University of Huddersfield. I can see the start of what might be the most contrived series on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nicely written, slightly unusual take, with a realistic level of interaction. Highly erotic too.

MogremMogrem9 months agoAuthor

Thanks Anon, much appeciated.

the_naked_guitaristthe_naked_guitarist8 months ago

I sincerely hope you write the next encounter too!

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue8 months ago

oh I REALLY enjoyed that one.

also LOL at the follow up idea in the comments. tbh -- as long as anyone's willing to write them I am willing to follow a contrived storyline when it works out this well

MogremMogrem8 months agoAuthor

Thanks both.

@the_naked_guitarist: I had intended these characters as being for a a one and done story. But most likely I will revisit the same themes, whether in this series or a different one.

@coolstrangeravenue: I shall strive to contrive.

LandscapebyNightLandscapebyNight7 months ago

Incredibly hot. Their dynamic was a lot of fun right from the start. Minimalist writing that still delivers the important bits. I would say I have a new fetish, but maybe it's just that this is a new approach to an old favourite (being dominated by a smart, hot guy).

Made me want to learn Akkadian. That was too much work though, so I instead parsed through an Akkadian dictionary. I pieced something together, which might have been along the lines of what the dress was saying. Or maybe not. I have no idea.

annītu ṭiābu ardatu māgiru leʾû reḫû

MogremMogrem7 months agoAuthor

@LandscapebyNight wins comment of the year by actually responding in Akkadian. Thank you!

Try not to let it become a fetish, It'll be a constant frustration. Trust me, there's not much out there. Or maybe the Slut For Akkadian Club really needs to happen... Hmm. Now that's one for the Literotica forums...

Purple_FrondsPurple_Fronds3 months ago

So nerdy and so good, although the story was short the characters still had some feeling to them.

MogremMogrem3 months agoAuthor

Thanks @Purple_Fronds. This was a one off but for anyone interested in similar vibes my series [The Sculptor](https://www.literotica.com/series/se/the-sculptor) is probably the closest. Otherwise [I Married a Groupie](https://literotica.com/s/i-married-a-groupie) is another even shorter pregnancy focused kinda-romantic piece.

mima_turtledovemima_turtledove3 months ago

I may be in that over-educated group and despite this…. still have a massive breeding kink so this was truly a delight to read! Love the idea of a future meeting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMogrem@Mogrem
I am interested in women giving up control, pushing their boundaries, or having them pushed. If that grabs you I'd suggest starting with 'Submissive and Breedable', 'Lisa and Polly', or 'The Sculptor'. It gets somewhat less wholesome after that. Some stories are scratching a...