All Comments on 'Submissive Meets New Dom in Sauna'

by madisonsub_btm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Bottomslut52Bottomslut52about 1 month ago

Hot story!!! I can’t wait to hear what happens next

MagnusFraterlitMagnusFraterlitabout 1 month ago

Bravo. That's the dream scenario right there!

510mike510mikeabout 1 month ago

I'm with @MagnusFraterit...I've always dreamed of being used like this!

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes1969about 1 month ago

So horny reading about "Subby's" intrusion into the world of domination and raw sex! Wow. A fantasy made real to be sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fuck that was hot. You could feel his power through the screen.

Naked in the lockers from now on. No need to tattoo who owns you now. Everyone knows.

What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

fantasice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Liked most of the story except getting pissed on.

cat_suckercat_suckerabout 1 month ago

The only thing that I dislike about the story is that, if the main character starts as a "straight guy", revealing later than he has suck dozens of cocks in gloryholes...well, it breaks everything you were building in the beginning.

Badboy1616Badboy161620 days ago

Wow!! An amazing story!! I got taken in a sauna once and loved it!! Same scenario only it was a gay men’s club and a one timer! I loved the feel of the cock in my ass! I love how you started right away and got to the point. This was hot and I love the submissive part. Please keep writing and great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous