All Comments on 'Submissive Professor'

by Moonchino

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot story

This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. I have wanted to find someone that would take dvantage of my submissive nature and dominant me. I have wanted a strong woman that would tie me up, spank me and peg me with her strapon. I would want her to do as she pleased with me and make me serve her. I love eating pussy so I would hope she would have me eat her pussy regularly. Lately after reading a lot of gay porn I have enjoyed sucking a few cocks, so having a man dominate me might be another option. As also finding a dominant couple would be great with both of them dominating me. I am a very orally submissive . I do hope you write more chapters about the professor and Mistress Sandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Your story plot is excellent. Your narrative is excellent. However there are few typos that are easily corrected and a bit more detail about Sandy - her physical attributes and her background would make it even more exciting and sexually charged.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMoonchino@Moonchino
62 year old recently divorced man into erotic stories and kinky/erotic encounters. I love to cam, and in the right circumstances meeting in person. Love exploring my bi sub kinky self here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES