Submissive Sunday with My Slut Wife

Story Info
My wife guides me through preparation to fuck her.
1k words
4.14
17.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers

My wife left me specific instructions for our weekly "Submissive Sunday":

"When you get home, get in the shower and shave yourself. Make sure your cock and balls are completely smooth, completely free of pubic hair or stubble. When your cock is in my mouth and I am sucking you off, I want your delicate skin completely bare so it is even more sensitive to my lips and tongue."

Her instructions continued:

"After your shower, moisturize your cock and balls. Massage them and then masturbate. Bring yourself to full erection- but do not ejaculate. Don't let yourself cum. Practice control, but get as hard as you can. I want you to be dripping lots of clear, slippery pre-cum. Make yourself build up a nice, thick load.

I left a video on your laptop of me getting dressed this morning so you can see my outfit while you play with yourself; a black, shiny add two-cup-size bra, sheer black mesh G-string over my black garter belt with nude stockings. You can watch the video of me getting dressed, putting on my stockings, hiking up my tits so they look big, firm and round in my push-up bra, and then putting on my slutty little see-through G-string panties. You can clearly see my soft, bare pussy through the slutty little mesh panties. You know I put my little G-string on last so I can take it off first, quickly, spread my legs and get eaten and fucked in my stockings and garter belt. I know you like seeing me dressed like this when I get fucked and used by other men.

I posed for you in the video so you could watch it, read this, and get a good look at me from every angle to see what I'm wearing right now under my business suit while you masturbate. Do you think the men... and girls, here at work know I dress this slutty under my work clothes? I know some of them do from how they stare at my ass, legs and tits.

I will be at the weekend tradeshow this afternoon and I'll have to fuck two prospective clients to get big orders for our company from them. I put out three hidden cameras in my hotel room to video myself fucking them. You can watch me fucking them online from your laptop if you'd like. Enjoy it. I do. I'm hoping I can get them to spit roast me for you to watch from home.

Before I leave the hotel to drive home, after both guys shoot their cum in me, I'll put on black, latex panties to keep all their hot sperm in me. As soon as I get home you will peel these latex panties off of me and eat me out. Eat me until I orgasm.

At exactly 3:30, lube yourself up and slide your Lalo prostate vibrator in your ass. I'll control it from the hotel after I finish with the two sales prospects in my hotel room. I'll keep using it on you from my car on the way home. Wait for me in the bedroom with your vibrator inside you.

While you watch the video of me putting on my push-up bra, garter belt, stockings and sheer panties this morning and watch the live video feed of me fucking the two clients at the hotel, I want you masturbating. But don't you dare cum.

Think about how our neighbor, Mary, sucked your cock while I fucked you from behind with a strap-on. Concentrate on the Lalo in your ass and on your prostate. You'll be wearing that vibrator deep inside you while you fuck me this afternoon. I like feeling the vibrations from it through your cock shaft. It turns your cock into a vibrator for me, so keep it in and get used to it- but don't cum. I want you to work on your control and endurance. If you feel like you can't control yourself I'll put a tight cock ring on you so you can be a good boy and hold your cum while you fuck me.

I have laid out new panties and bra for myself after we are done fucking the first time tonight. A sheer, nude colored Gossard Glossies unlined bra, and matching sheer nude thong panties. Don't you dare touch them. Just look. Think about how see-through they are. How my nipples and pussy will be clearly visible through this bra and these panties. I'll also put on little black rubber rings around my nipples that will be visible through my sheer bra. You can help me put them on my nipples with the little suction cups. I'm going to wear a little black silicone butt plug too, just to get warmed up for later tonight. You can help pick out the rest of my outfit. Maybe a flirty little sun dress, nice and short.

When I'm done with you this afternoon, we're going out, and I'm going to fuck a new guy I met last week on Tinder for you to watch. We can make good use of my hotel room at the tradeshow center later today. You can run video of me sucking him, fucking him, taking his load deep inside me. And when we're done, I'm yours again after you clean me up. You can fuck me any way you want. I'll want a good, firm fucking and another healthy load. By the time you fuck me, I will have had three other men today, so you have your work cut out for you.

After we fuck, I'll need your help picking out my wardrobe for work this week. I have a group of new prospective clients visiting from Florida. They're staying at the big Ritz-Carlton luxury hotel downtown. I booked a nice suite there for myself too on the company card since I plan on letting these three guys gang-bang me together so I get their contract. I'm going air tight with them, one in my mouth, one up my ass and one in my pussy, all at the same time. Of course, I'll video the fun, so we can watch it together when I get home, after you clean me up, of course."

Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers