Submissive Wife Fantasy Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Am I a call girl or a submissive wife.
2.5k words
4.28
23.8k
14

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have had a great deal of fun writing the Submissive Wife series because it has all been based on real-life descriptions of what has occurred in our lives over the past two years. Today, Bill may make passionate love to me treating me like an absolute princess. Tomorrow he may fuck me like a street whore. Either way works for me.

I love hearing from my readers, please leave me comments. So many people have suggested where I might go with my stories but the problem is that I am telling a true real-life story. Perhaps real life isn't as exciting as fantasy.

This story is our second attempt at writing fiction. It is pure fiction and is not intended to imply in any way, a resemblance to the true-life Ds relationship that we have presented in our Submissive Wife series other than we used our names. Of course, I have become a real slut in this series. Please give me some ideas for where I could take that little submissive slut.

We made the mistake of submitting our first fantasy story to the Loving Wife category. Clearly there are some readers over their that take themselves way to seriously. All I can say is people, lighten up and have some fun.

Thanks for reading,

Sheila and Bill

Submissive Wife fantasy story chapter 2

When Bill got home, I met him at the front door with dried cum in my hair and globs of wet cum dripping down my leg. I said, "I want to be your sex slave, I will do as I am told and my best to satisfy your desires, with a few conditions."

Bill responded, "And those conditions would be?"

"I am hopelessly in love with you and I want to commit to each other that we will re-establish our loving relationship and that our external sexual adventures are just that, extra sex. I want to make sure there are boundaries that will not be crossed. For the most part, I will have sex with people of your choosing however, if I say no, it means no. Finally, if I am not getting my sexual desires fulfilled, I am free to seek sex elsewhere."

Bill smiled and said, "I love you with all my heart and I also would like to separate our love from sex exploits. I agree we need to understand boundaries. I agree, no means no and if you are not getting enough, you may go elsewhere but only with advanced approval from me."

"Will you grant that approval?"

Bill said, "Yes, but I want you to tell me all about what you did and who you did it with."

I said, "Fair enough."

Bill said, "So you smell like you just got fucked."

I said, "Yes and I am sorry, I was pissed at you and I wanted to piss you off."

Bill asked, "Do you think you should be punished for what you have done?"

I said, "no........well maybe."

He said, "I think you deserve something."

I asked, "What did you have in mind?"

He sat down and took my hand leading me over toward him, pulling me down over his lap. He raised my skirt exposing my naked ass. He said, "No panties, can I guess that is so you could get fucked easy."

I said, "Yes."

I felt his hand slap hard against my ass. It fucking stung, I have had my ass smacked before but nothing like this. He repeated the pattern of going back and forth from one cheek to the other. I could feel the tears running down my face but I could also feel the fire deep in my pussy. Something was different, I never had such a deep intense feeling. I was not sure if I liked it or if I was in agony. After about twenty-five smacks he said, "Ok babe, you are done, now get to the shower and clean yourself up."

I just said, "Yes sir."

When I got in the shower the water burned my ass like nothing I had ever felt. I pressed my backside against the cold tile in an effort to get some relief.

The tile felt good but my fingers found their way to my pussy and they felt like magic. My pussy was so swollen from getting fucked by two studs earlier and the flow of blood that flooded my lower region while getting my ass spanked was too much for me to bare. I had one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

I think I answered my own question, I did enjoy getting my ass spanked. I think I might want to do that again, just not tonight.

When I got out of the shower, I checked out my ass and as expected it was bright red. I went into the bedroom, still naked, and gave Bill a big hug and told him that I love him. He told me he loved me as well.

I said, "I would like it if you would fuck me."

Bill didn't say a word but gently laid me back on the bed. I spread my legs and lifted them as high up as I could leaving my pussy exposed for him to do as he pleased. He said, "Tell me what you want."

I said, "You know what I want."

He said, "If you are going to be my sex slave, you are also going to be a bit sluttier, now, tell me what you want."

I smiled and said, "I want you to rub the head of your dick on my pussy lips then slowly work your cock into my waiting cum hole. I want you to slide it into me as deep as you can go and pump me until you spray your seed inside me."

Bill did exactly as I requested and paid particular attention to making sure my pussy got the attention that it needed for yet another wonderful orgasm.

We both collapsed arm on arm on the bed, I said, "I think we are going to have fun moving forward."

Bill agreed by saying, "Oh fuck, yes we are."

After a few minutes, Bill said, "I would like some dinner, you may wear nothing but a pair of sheer white panties, I want to see you swollen wet pussy lips and your red ass through those panties."

I just said, "It would be my pleasure, thank you for the punishment, and for fucking me, I deserved both."

I got up from the bed slipping on a pair of sheer white panties. I didn't make any effort to wipe any of the cum from my pussy because I wanted to make sure my panties remained soaked. I prepared a wonderful steak dinner for the two of us along with mashed potatoes and peas, one of Bill's favorite meals. I remained topless the entire time and made no effort to conceal my dripping pussy.

After dinner, Bill and I talked for a couple of hours about how we got to where we are and where we would like things to go. Finally, we went off to bed only to find ourselves wrapped around one another making passionate love. My ass was still on fire. I can't explain it but I still had this warm sensation deep inside me. I took Bill's cock in my mouth and I could still taste my pussy on it from our earlier encounter, he tasted wonderful and his precum juices were flowing. He motioned for me to lay back and spread my legs. I, of course, did as instructed allowing him to dive his face in between my thighs. He sucked my used pussy like he had not has it in years. I could only imagine what it tasted like, the fact that three different cocks had used me this day tells me it had to be a pretty wild cocktail of man juice.

Bill continued lapping away at my sloppy used cunt until I let loose with a flooding orgasm. It was over the top amazing, like nothing I had ever had in my life. He finally came up for air and we tangled tongues like teenagers. I could feel the head of his stiff cock touching my pussy and at this point, I wanted it deep inside my but if truth be told, I was beginning to get sore as shit.

I said, "Bill, please let me suck your cock."

He responded, "Is there a problem, is your used cunt too sore to take me."

I said, "Yah, I'm a bit sore."

He got up and told me to get on my knees. I did as I was told so he could stand before me to fuck my face. He put a hand on each side of my head binging my mouth to his dick. I licked the head and in one swift motion, he shoved it in my mouth. Using his hands, he used my face as his fuck toy. He was in complete control and I enjoyed being used by him for his pleasure. He humped my mouth hard for about two minutes continuously and without any warning, my mouth filled with his cum. He told me not to swallow, he wanted to see his cum dribble out of my mouth and down onto my tits.

This was typical of how we fucked in college, tonight, I felt like we were making love as we did way back then. We drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, we took a long hot shower together. As much as we would have liked to fuck in the shower, we were both still shot from the night before.

When I finished up in the bathroom, I went out into our bedroom to find Bill had laid clothes out for me. There was a favorite short black skirt from college days and a note that said, "Your outfit for the day".

I thought ok, this is going to be fun. I slipped the little skirt on and headed toward the kitchen to join Bill. I said, "I love this skirt, I always have but could I have a top?"

Bill handed me the skimpiest little bikini top that I have ever seen and said, "Of course."

The top had cups that barely covered my nipples but I guess it was better than nothing. Once it was on, Bill admired it and suggested that I should get used to outfits like this. I have to admit, I felt sexy as hell and didn't have a problem dressing like this.

Bill gave me a piece of paper telling me that this is a draft of our new agreement. He told me to take my time reviewing it and that I should feel free to suggest changes.

Bill will provide a very high standard of living to include a beautiful house, nice cars, vacations, dinners out, memberships at the spa and country club. A once a week housekeeper will be hired and managed by Sheila. The housekeeper's schedule will be adjusted as needed. Bill will always be a faithful husband who will never touch anyone other than Sheila except if Sheila requests such contact.

The house is always to be kept in impeccable order. Dinner is to be ready every night based on Bill's schedule. Sheila will prepare a weekly dinner menu for review on Friday evenings. Sheila will dress as requested by Bill including being nude whenever and where ever she is instructed to be by Bill.

Sheila will be ready to entertain Bill's business associates as needed, this will include but not be limited to, preparing meals at home with short notice, being ready to go out to local restaurants with short notice, being ready to travel to client meetings with short notice. In all regards, Sheila will present herself as eye candy per Bill's requests.

Sheila will submit to Bill in all regards to sex. Sheila will have a safe word that she may use anytime she objects to an activity involving sex with Bill or any other partner. Bill may choose Sheila's sex partner or partners but Sheila will always have the right to refuse or stop the sex act at any time.

Sheila reserves the right to ask permission from Bill to have sex with people of her choosing.

Sheila expects to be punished when she disobeys, embarrasses, or disappoints Bill except for when she might choose to use the safe word. That punishment will be determined by Bill and will be befitting of the offense.

I read the paper and I have to say it all seemed very formal to me, Bill is asking me to be his slave who in exchange for a high standard of living, will do as I am told without question. I silently read through the agreement a couple of times and said, "I need to think about this for a while, what if I don't agree to it."

Bill said, "I want you to think about it and remember, it was you that cheated on me. Also, my income will be increasing significantly soon and with your participation, the sky will be the limit."

I said, "So you want me to be your prostitute wife."

Bill said, "I think of it more like a very highly paid call girl, who likes what she is doing for a living, particularly fucking a variety of cocks."

I said, "When you put it that way, it does sound a little better, I need to think about this for a while."

Bill said, "No problem, take all the time you need, but if you spread your legs again without my permission, the deal is off."

I thought long and hard about it for several days, during that time living at home was like nothing had ever happened. I carried on with my normal routine of going to the gym and spa and I had dinner ready when Bill got home. We made love once during those few days and it was a very nice intimate experience.

While at the gym, I ran into my fuck buddy. I wanted his dick in me so bad but fought off the urges. I began to realize that Bill is offering me something pretty amazing. I have the opportunity to go about my pampered existence and I get to have sex with a variety of guys. I was thinking to myself that I can't think of any reason not to agree with Bill's plan.

Then I began to think about who he might tell me to fuck and what the consequences might be if I declined to fuck that guy or if I was late for making dinner for his guests. After a few fleeting moments, I remembered I can use the safe word anytime.

I have come to my conclusion; I am going to submit to all of Bill's terms. If down the road, it isn't working, well then, so be it, whatever happens. Besides, in a few years, who know who I will have fucked and how much I can take Bill for.

When Bill arrived home that night, I met him at the door wearing nothing but a G-string. I handed him the paper and said, I am giving myself to you, do with me as you please.