Submit the Demons Ch. 02

Story Info
Here we go fucking again.
986 words
4.17
3.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I made that discovery I came again and the place in my balls was emptied but started to fill itself again. That way I could fuck until my body is exhausted, but my cock will always cum. The space enlarged itself from time to time and could hold more cum.

The demoness made me cum at least five times and the cum loads were a little bigger each load. Her face started to be filled with pleasure and it wasn't deadpan anymore. She let out some moans and her eyes rolled up. "I didn't think you would have such an endurance. I really underestimated you. You would make a good sex servant, even though you're a human. I won't kill you today by draining you empty." She did it again. She was talking nonsense again. I will maybe make her my sex slave. But I'm not going to be anybody's sex slave. But at the moment I could really do nothing. She said to the four demons, "Each one of you can get one load too. You better do your best, it's only going to be one." The one on my right leg was going first.

She changed places with the demoness and didn't fuck me, but sucked me. She started with licking and sucking my balls. It was refreshing, since I was dominated for an hour nonstop. I started to relax, but the peace didn't last long. Shortly after she worked herself up my shaft and her tongue was slightly longer that a human tongue. She wrapped her tongue around my shaft and moved up and down. Her siliva mixed with my precum and was dripping down. In comparison with the blowjobs from the schoolgirls this was heavenly. "My body is special and it's especially made for blowjobs. I bet you never had something this good, right?" She was right, but I couldn't answer, because I was in an ecstatic state.

She finally took my dick in her mouth and started sucking violently. I came after only a minute, and she took it all. And the one on my right arm got onto me. I was still absorbing the pussy juices from all the demons and only because of this I could still keep going.

She was the one with the biggest boobs, and she also intended to use them. My cock was still wet from the blowjob and it just slipped into her boobs. She held her boobs and wrapped the around my cock. It was fully drowned in them. "If your cock would be bigger, then I could suck on the tip now, but sadly it's to small." She continued and continued. Her technique was much simpler than the one from the demon before, but it wasn't worse. It felt also astonishing and I came between her boobs. She licked her cum from her boobs, it was really sexy.

The one from my left arm was the next. She used her hands. My cock was still really slipery, and she first took a finger to tease my shaft. She ran it up and down. She wrapped one finger round it and squeezed my cock with it. Then she touched my tip and the pinched it with two fingers. She took my shaft between two of her fingers and then finally used one hand and later her second. Her hands were soft and tender, and she moved the along my dick. She moved her mouth towards my tip and sucked it until I came.

The last one was fucking me in a reversed cowgirl way. Her pussy wasn't worse than the one from the demoness. The moment she hopped onto me she was talking and moaning a lot, "Finally I can fuck you. I waited so long for you. You must cum a lot for me." She talked a lot, but under her breath she said, "I'm going to distract them, you can fight her after that." I came not long after that. When I came inside her she continued. She didn't intend to get off me like the others from before. "You are mine. I'm never gonna ahhh let you fuck others" The demoness didn't like it, without surprise, because her subordinate didn't obey to her orders and said, "Get down from him. Is he that good, that you side disobey me?" And she attacked her. She was dragging her down from me and pinned her down with her body.

The one of the four was fighting with the demoness, or better said, they were rolling on the floor, on top of each other. When they tried to punch each other, there were holes created in the floor.The three other demons were stunned and I took the chance to free myself. I wanted to run, but I more wanted to take revenge on this horrible demoness. But how could I? I had an Idea at that moment.

I rammed my cock into her ass which was facing me at that moment. As I penetrated her little asshole she gasped out of shock and let go of the demon under her. I lifted her up into the air and fucked her anal. Her tight asshole made me cum within seconds, but I didn't care. But she did, she moaned and was trying to resist but luckily she didn't get the chance to punch me, before my second load was pumped into her ass. She moaned even heavier and all her limbs fell down from exhaustion. "I'm going to make you into my little sex slave. I will fuck you and feed you my cum every day. Let you walk around on a leash and make you call me master as you moan." Another load was getting in her ass, it really made me cum a lot. I finally broke her, and she said with a weak voice, "Please, master, please fuck me more."