All Comments on 'Submitting to Love Pt. 02'

by bluebearz34

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GetUrCookies74GetUrCookies74about 1 year ago

I'm so happy to see they are able to work thing out with each other as annoyingly realistic it was for them to finally get to the point of communicating. Love that Jessica trusted Mattew enough to get him what he wants if you know what I means, while he is opening himself up to do something new.

I'm excited to see how their relationship advances with family and kids getting involve as well what the future would be for these new kinky couple. Eitherway, definitely worth the wait and I'm sure the next chapter would be as well for however long it would take and how many chapters there would be.

P.S. Fuck the ex, literally.

GetUrCookies74GetUrCookies74about 1 year ago

I'm so happy to see they are able to work things out with each other as annoyingly realistic as it was for them to finally get to the point of communicating with each other. Love that Jessica trusted Mattew enough to get him what he wanted, (if you know what I mean) while Mattyew was opening himself up to try something new.

I'm excited to see how these kinky couple relationship advances with the family and the children getting involved in their life and what future would hold for them.

It was definitely worth the wait and I'm sure the next chapter will be worth it as well, however long it takes.

P.S. Fuck the ex, literally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

well written, great topic, what more to say

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous